|Company overview||An American sports equipment company that manufactures footwear, and sports and casual apparel.|
|Best known for||Athletic shoes, t-shirts, jackets.|
|Other products & services||Textile, sports equipment.|
|Origins||Founded on September 25, 1996 by Kevin Plank|
|Headquarters||Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.|
|Key people||Kevin Plank (Founder and Executive Chairman), Colin Browne (interim President and CEO)|
|Revenue||Over $5 billion|
|Number of employees||Almost 16 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2021, the Securities and Exchange Commission charged sports Under Armour with misleading investors as to the bases of its revenue growth and failing to disclose known uncertainties concerning its future revenue prospects.|
|It is interesting that||Under Armour’s biggest market is in the US, but its biggest team deal is in the UK, with the London soccer team Tottenham Hotspur.|
📝 Under Armour Research Papers Examples
- Under Armour Company's Market Expansion StrategyThe main goal of Under Armour is to provide athletes with alternative all-season high-quality gears in the form of footwear, all-season gears, accessories, and apparel.
- Under Armour Inc.’s Porter’s Five Forces AnalysisThe essay focuses on Under Armour Inc., defines its mission statement, strategic profile, and prospects, provides Porter’s five forces analysis and recommendations.
- Under Armour Company: International TradeThe given report focus on the activity of such company as Under Armour that was founded in India more than seventy years ago.
- Under Armour Company's GlobalizationUnder Armour deals with high-quality athletic wear that meets the diverse needs of sports. It has been able to venture into global markets and manage global business commendable.
- Under Armour: Company Issues Analysis in 2016-2020The paper presents an analysis of the economic, legal, technological, and social issues the company Under Armour had faced from 2016 through 2020.
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Under ArmourRelatively to other brands of sportswear, Under Armour (UA) is new, which creates a challenge for the marketing team because they need to build brand awareness
- Under Armour Business Strategy's External Analysis in 2013Under Armour (UA) is one of the largest producers of sportive apparel and accessories in the world. It was founded in 1996 by a former football player, Kevin Plank.
- The Under Armour Management Control Analysis, Recommendations, and ConclusionThe importance of management control can be seen in the case of the Under Armour store; this essay will present recommendations for improvement and a conclusion.
- Under Armor Company on the Chinese MarketWhen introducing Under Armor company to the Asian market, namely the Chinese sphere, the business faced several problems.
- The Under Armour Strategic (SWOT) AnalysisThis paper presents a SWOT analysis for Under Armour, examining the key aspects of its internal and external environment and suggesting a Customer Card service.
- Under Armour Company's Marketing PlanTo create a promising promotion strategy, Under Armour should utilize a marketing plan that includes the introduction of a Customer Card product.
🏆 Best Under Armour Essay Titles
- Under Armour: Marketing Performance and Sponsorships
- The Strategic Differences Between Under Armour and Lululemon
- Comparative Analysis of the Under Armour, Inc., and the Adidas Group
- Under Armour: Company Profile and Financial Analysis
- Analysis of Under Armour and International Expansion
- Under Armour and Its Effect on the World
- Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, and Puma Comparative Analysis
- Under Armour Company: Financial Performance of Recent Years
- Promotional and Advertising Strategy of Nike and Under Armour
- Under Armour Business Strategy Overview and Analysis
- Buyer Behavior and Organization: Under Armour’s Target Market
- Under Armour Corporate Governance Structure Analysis
- Examining the Strategic and Entrepreneurial Brand Vision of Under Armour
- Under Armour Enters the Basketball Shoe Market
- Company History and How Under Armour Entered the Market
- Under Armour External Environment Analysis
- Comparative Analysis: Under Armour, Inc., vs. Columbia
- Under Armour Marketing: Effectiveness of Product Placements
- Competitive Forces Confronting Under Armour, Nike, and Adidas
- Under Armour Company Marketing Strategy Analysis
- Financial Analysis of Under Armour Company
- Under Armour’s Global Expansion in a Foreign Market
- Analysis of International Expansion Plan of Under Armour
- Under Armour’s Current Strategy Evaluation
- International Strategic Management of Under Armour Overview
- Under Armour: Shoe Marketing Analysis
- Leadership Communication Training for Under Armour Leaders
- Under Armour’s Internal and Environmental Environment Overview
- Advertising and Promotional Strategy of Under Armour
- Under Armour’s Mission Statement Overview
- Risk and Financial Impact of Under Armour
- Under Armour Company’s Product Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis: Should Under Armour Inc. Export to Brazil
- Under Armour Company: Evaluation of Strategic Management
- SWOT and Value Chain Analysis of Under Armour
- Under Armour: SWOT and Financial Analysis
- Analysis of the Competitive Forces Encountering Under Armour
- Under Armour: Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses
- Effect of Rising Popularity of E-commerce on Under Armour
- Under Armour: Importance of Research and Development Unit
❓ Under Armour Research Questions
- What Are Under Armour’s Company Strategy and Initiatives?
- Who Are the Targeted Customers of the Under Armour Company?
- What Is the Current Financial Performance of Under Armour?
- How Strong Are the Competitive Forces Confronting Under Armour, Nike, and the Adidas Group?
- What Are Under Armour Crucial Success Factors?
- Does Under Armour Have Any Core Competencies and, if So, What Are They?
- What Is Your Assessment of the Strength of Competitive Pressures Stemming From Rivalry Among Under Armour, Nike, and Adidas-Reebok?
- Is There That Under Armour Could Pursue to Further Differentiate Itself From Competitors?
- What Are 3/4 Top Priority Issues Do Kevin Plank and Under Armour Management Need to Address?
- What Does a SWOT Analysis Reveal About the Overall Attractiveness of Under Armour’s Situation?
- What Are the Key Elements of Under Armour’s Strategy?
- What Are Under Armour’s Competitive Advantages?
- Which Generic Strategy Does Under Armour Use?
- What Is the Market Segmentation of Under Armour?
- Does Under Armour Have Any Resource Strengths or Competitive Capabilities That Qualify as a Distinctive Competence?
- What Is Impressive About Under Armour’s Financial Performance During the 2011-2015 Period?
- How Does Under Armour’s Competitive Strength Compare Against That of Nike and the Adidas Group?
- What Recommendations Would You Make to Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank?
- What External Factors Have or Will Effect Under Armour’s Commercial Success?
- Why Is Under Armour More Successful Than Its Foreign Rivals?
- What Are Competitive Advantages of Under Armour in the Existing Market?
- What Are Supply Chain Management Practices Applied at Under Armour?
- Does Under Armour Deal Effectively With Its External Environment?
- What Are Peculiriaties of Process Selection and Facility Structure in Under Armour?
- What Is the Biggest Competitive Threat That Under Armour Faces as It Expands in Global Markets?
- How Is Under Armour Reward System For Employees Organized?
- What Are Risks Under Armour Took on Its Way to Success?
- What Challenges Has Under Armour Faced During Asian Market Entry?
- Why Is the Under Armour Company So Successful in the United States?
- What Challenges Does Under Armour Face During COVID-19 Pandemic?