|Company overview||An American lifestyle retailer that focuses on casual wear. The company operates three other offshoot brands: Abercrombie Kids, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks.|
|Best known for||Apparel and accessories for adults and kids.|
|Other products & services||Apparel, accessories, personal care, footwear.|
|Origins||Founded in 1892 in New York City by David T. Abercrombie.|
|Headquarters||New Albany, Ohio, U.S.|
|Key people||David T. Abercrombie (Founder), Terry Burman (Non-Executive Chairman), Fran Horowitz (CEO)|
|Revenue||Over $3 billion|
|Number of employees||About 44 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2009, Abercrombie & Fitch was fined more than $115,000 for refusing to let a teenage girl help her sister, who has autism, try on clothes in a fitting room.|
|It is interesting that||During the 90s and 2000s, Abercrombie & Fitch was famous for “sexy” salespeople called “models”, and for hiring only “good-looking” people for staff in all stores.|
📝 Abercrombie & Fitch Research Papers Examples
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company's Retail StrategyThe main products which are being sold by the Abercrombie & Fitch company in the world market include men’s cloth, women’s wear and kids’ wear.
- Benetton, Gap, A&F Hiring on the Basis of LooksBenetton and Gap hire attractive people from diverse races and backgrounds, while A&F has been accused of being too selective, hiring only blondes.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Brand Revitalization and Extension StrategiesThe target customer for A&F brand must be extended in terms of demographics i.e. age, sex, color, and race. The traditional white man’s wear concept of the brand must be changed.
- “Muslim Woman Denied Job Over Head Scarf Wins in Supreme Court” Review: Discriminatory Look PolicyThe article by Adam Liptak titled "Muslim Woman Denied Job Over Head Scarf Wins in Supreme Court" discusses a lawsuit against Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Abercrombie and Fitch: Redefying Target MarketThe study of how Abercrombie and Fitch can redefine its target market and create relevant assortments, to sell the changes and revamp its presentation to attract customers.
- Advanced Accounting Practices of Abercombie & Fitch CoThe Company has a well-established information system for managing information on point-of-sale, inventory management, supply chain management, and financial reporting.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Aligning Operational Needs With Business StrategiesThe objective of this paper is to discuss how Abercrombie & Fitch can align its operational needs with business strategies, using Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
🏆 Best Abercrombie & Fitch Essay Titles
- Abercrombie & Fitch and Forever 21s’ Marketing Strategies Comparison
- Diversity Management Challenges Within A&F
- Abercrombie & Fitch and the Gap: Company Overviews Comparison
- Integrated Marketing Communication and Web Analysis of A&F
- North American Clothing Company Abercrombie & Fitch Overview
- Retail Field Study: Abercrombie & Fitch and Club Monaco Comparison
- Exploring the New Target Audiences for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch Marketing Strategy Analysis
- Image and Personality Discrimination in Employment: A&F Case Analysis
- Abercrombie & Fitch Environmental Threats Overview
- Comparing the Annual Financial Statements of H&M and A&F
- Financial Analysis for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Evaluating Marketing Campaign for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Market Segmentation Analysis of Abercrombie & Fitch
- Value Chain Analysis: Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch’s Challenges and Opportunities Analysis
- Greatest Environmental Threats That Have Immediate Implications Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch Marketing Strategy Analysis
- Use of Sexuality in Abercrombie & Fitch Advertising
- Abercrombie & Fitch and the Moral Degradation of America
- SWOT Analysis of Abercrombie & Fitch
- Analysis of Entry of Abercrombie & Fitch in France
- Diversity Management Challenges Within Abercrombie & Fitch
- The Underdressed Brand: Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch Tries to Make Clothes for Big Women
- Analysis of Abercrombie & Fitch Controversy
- The History and Marketing Campaign of Abercrombie & Fitch Company
- Abercrombie & Fitch’s Greatest Organizational Strength
- Identification of the Brand: Abercrombie & Fitch
- Changes in the Business Environment: Abercrombie & Fitch
- The Market Position of Abercrombie & Fitch
- The Positioning of the Brand: Abercrombie & Fitch
- External and Internal Analysis of Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch and Porter’s Generic Strategies
- A&F: Strategic Plan, Implementation and Measurement of SMART Objectives
- Abercrombie & Fitch Popularity Among Youths
- The Influence of Brand Identity of Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch: The Relationship Between a Brand and Its Customers
- The Controversy Surrounding A&F Quarterly
- Abercrombie & Fitch Is Declining Rapidly in Sales
❓ Abercrombie & Fitch Research Questions
- What Are the Greatest Environmental Threats That Have Immediate Implications for Abercrombie & Fitch?
- How Can A&F’s Strengths Be Used to Deflect Environmental Threats to Further the Company’s Success in the Industry?
- What Are the Greatest Opportunities Available in the Marketplace for A&F to Pursue?
- Would You Suggest Any Changes in Marketing Strategies That Would Allow A&F to Better Position in the Minds of Consumers?
- What Are the A&F Company’s Greatest Weaknesses?
- Why Is A&F So Popular-In-Group & Out-Group?
- What Are A&F’s Greatest Organizational Strengths?
- How Can A&F’s Strengths Be Used to Take Advantage of Opportunities to Further the Company’s Success in the Industry?
- What Are the Main Competitors of Abercrombie & Fitch in the US Market?
- How Can A&F Guard Against Becoming Too Mainstream and Experiencing a Customer Backlash?
- What Are Strategies of Abercrombie & Fitch to Deal With Weaknesses and Threats?
- What Is the Most Appropriate Marketing Strategy for A&F Brand in Europe?
- Which Behaviors, Affective Responses, and Cognitions Are Most Important in Shopping at A&F?
- What Are Principal Risks Associated with A&F With Opting for a Differentiated Pricing Policy Between the USA and European Markets?
- How Did Abercrombie & Fitch Use Branding in the Market – Singapore?
- What Elements Need A&F to Be Put Into Consideration When Developing a Communication Policy?
- Does Abercrombie & Fitch Deal Effectively With Its External Environment?
- What Changes Are to Be Implemented for A&F Strategy to Improve Their Business Position?
- How Do Abercrombie & Fitch Use Their Social Media for Customers’ Engagement?
- What Is the Weakest Link in Abercrombie & Fitch Company’s Supply Chain?
- How Has the Abercrombie & Fitch Business Model Evolved During the Last Several Years?
- What Should Abercrombie & Fitch Do to Survive in a Changing Global Environment?
- How Do Business Environment and Economic Trends Affect Performance of Abercrombie & Fitch?
- What Are the Characteristics of Competitive and Coordinating Behavior of A&F?
- Who Are the Targeted Customers of the Abercrombie & Fitch Company?
- What Are Changes Taking Place in Abercrombie & Fitch Marketing Practices in the Digital Age?
- Should A&F Continue With the Current Segmenting Strategy or Widen Its Clothing Selection to Appeal to a Greater Number of Potential Consumers?
- What Challenges Does Abercrombie & Fitch Face During COVID-19 Pandemic?
- How Does Abercrombie & Fitch Organizational Structure Look Like?
- What Challenges Has Abercrombie & Fitch Faced During Asian Market Entry?