|Company overview||Hershey’s is an American multinational company and one of the largest chocolate manufacturers in the world.|
|Best known for||Reese’s by Hershey’s is the No. 1 selling candy brand in the United States.|
|Other products & services||Chocolate bars, cookies and cakes.|
|Origins||Founded by Milton S. Hershey in 1894 as the Hershey Chocolate Company.|
|Headquarters||19 E. Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Key people||Milton S. Hershey (Founder), Michele Buck (Chairman, President and CEO), Steven Voskuil (Senior VP, Chief Financial & Accounting Officer)|
|Revenue||Over $8 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 16 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||Hershey’s was alleged that they knowingly imported cocoa beans from the Ivory Coast, a country that uses child labor, even slave labor, and traffics children.|
|It is interesting that||Hershey’s Chocolate World features over 100 street lamps shaped like Hershey’s Kisses.|
📝 Hershey Research Papers Examples
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Costs and RisksThe implementation of enterprise resource planning software often becomes a challenge despite all its benefits: management of resources, automation of processes, etc.
- The Hershey Company's Marketing StrategyThis report analyzes Hershey's from the view of marketing strategy, discussing marketing mix, consumer buying behavior and branding, and the product lifecycle.
- BMW, Hershey’s and AT&T: Financial ComparisonBMW, Hershey’s and AT&T prepare their financial statements on a consolidated basis and therefore, this paper is keeping in view the overall position of the groups.
- Capital Budgeting and Budget Analysis: The Hershey Company CaseThis paper analyzes the planned budget and total market costs that Hershey has invested in its products and marketing efforts.
🏆 Best Hershey Essay Titles
- Hershey vs. Tootsie Roll Ratio Analysis
- The Hershey Company Analysis Through Porter’s Five Forces
- Hershey and Tootsie Financial Sheets Comparative Evaluation
- The Problems of Advertising Hershey Chocolate
- Hershey Company: Analysis of Recent Financial Reports
- Analysis of Hershey on the Irish Market
- Hershey Chocolates: Cost Classifications
- The Hershey Company as the Largest Chocolate Manufacturer
- Hershey Company: Historical Background and Current Situation
- Comparing Tootsie and Hershey Through Ratio Analysis
- Hershey Company: Overview of Vision and Strategic Management
- Internal and External Elements of Candy Industry Competition: Hershey Case Study
- Hershey Company: SWOT Analysis and Recommendations
- Integrity, Objectivity, and Ethics at the Hershey
- Hershey Food Corporation Financial Analysis
- International Market Entry Strategy for Hershey Foods Corp
- Hershey Foods Corporation: Confectionery Division Marketing Plan
- Overview of International Marketing of Hershey Company
- Hershey Foods vs. Tootsie Rolls: Comparative Analysis
- Management Structure, Carbon Footprint, and Employment Policies of Hershey Company
- Hershey’s Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix (4Ps)
- Analysis of Domestic and Foreign Markets for Hershey Company
- Hershey Company: Analysis of Current Multinational Marketing
- Analysis of Hershey’s and HP’s Failures
- Hershey Company: Financial Plan and Results
- Organizational Structure for Hershey Company
- Hershey’s Entry Into Turkey Analysis
- The Hershey Company and Their Plan of Helping the World
- Hershey’s Food Corporation: ERP Failure
- The Strong Revenue Growth: Hershey’s Net Sales
- Hershey: Short-Term Liquidity Analysis
- The Success and Influence of the Hershey/Mars Company
- Hershey’s, Marketing One Generation Ahead
- Warren Buffett Stock Analysis: Hershey Company
- Hershey’s: Market Segmentation Analysis
- Company Profile of the Hershey Company
- Hershey’s Sugar Product Line Analysis
- Strategy and International Operations of the Hershey Company
- Hershey Company: Marketing Research of the New Potential Market
- Hershey: The American King of Chocolate
❓ Hershey Research Questions
- What Are Risks Hershey Took on Its Way to Success?
- How Is the Employee Reward System of Hershey Organized?
- What Has the Hershey Company Done to Help the Community?
- How Did Hershey Contribute to World War II?
- What Challenges Has Hershey Faced During Asian Market Entry?
- Why Is the Hershey Company So Successful in the United States?
- What HRM Practices Does Hershey Apply?
- What Peculiarities Does Hershey Use to Promote Their Products?
- Does Hershey Have an Efficient Code of Ethics?
- What Are the Strengths and Weaknesses of Hershey Company?
- What Are Competitive Advantages of Hershey Company?
- Does Hershey Company Have Any Mission Statement?
- What Is the Hershey Company’s Plan for Helping the World?
- Why Is Hershey Enjoying Such Growth in a Prolonged Recession?
- What Is Hershey’s Corporate Structure?
- How Has Hershey Become the Largest Chocolate Manufacturer in North America?
- What Is Hershey’s Business Model?
- What Type of Marketing Does Hershey Use?
- How Are Hershey’s Production Processes Organized?
- What Is Hershey Doing About Child Labor?
- What Pricing Strategy Does Hershey Use?
- How Does Hershey Promote Their Products?
- What Is Hershey’s Brand Positioning?
- Why Is the Hershey Company So Successful?
- What Modern Technologies Is Hershey Trying to Adopt?