|Company overview||Hershey’s is an American multinational company and one of the largest chocolate manufacturers in the world.|
|Best known for||Reese’s by Hershey’s is the No. 1 selling candy brand in the United States.|
|Other products & services||Chocolate bars, cookies and cakes.|
|Origins||Founded by Milton S. Hershey in 1894 as the Hershey Chocolate Company.|
|Headquarters||19 E. Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Key people||Milton S. Hershey (Founder), Michele Buck (Chairman, President and CEO), Steven Voskuil (Senior VP, Chief Financial & Accounting Officer)|
|Revenue||Over $8 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 16 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||Hershey’s was alleged that they knowingly imported cocoa beans from the Ivory Coast, a country that uses child labor, even slave labor, and traffics children.|
|It is interesting that||Hershey’s Chocolate World features over 100 street lamps shaped like Hershey’s Kisses.|
📝 Hershey Research Papers Examples
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Costs and RisksThe implementation of enterprise resource planning software often becomes a challenge despite all its benefits: management of resources, automation of processes, etc.
- The Hershey Company's Marketing StrategyThis report analyzes Hershey's from the view of marketing strategy, discussing marketing mix, consumer buying behavior and branding, and the product lifecycle.
- BMW, Hershey’s and AT&T: Financial ComparisonBMW, Hershey’s and AT&T prepare their financial statements on a consolidated basis and therefore, this paper is keeping in view the overall position of the groups.
- Use of ERP Systems in the Hershey CompanyThe essay discusses different types of ERP systems, analyzes relationships within them, and recommends which ERP system could be used by the Hershey Company.
- The Hershey Company: Strategic Audit of the OrganizationThe Hershey Company is a leading manufacturer, seller, and distributor of chocolate and confectionery products in the United States.
🏆 Best Hershey Essay Titles
- Hershey vs. Tootsie Roll Ratio Analysis
- The Hershey Company Analysis Through Porter’s Five Forces
- Hershey and Tootsie Financial Sheets Comparative Evaluation
- The Problems of Advertising Hershey Chocolate
- Hershey Company: Analysis of Recent Financial Reports
- Analysis of Hershey on the Irish Market
- Hershey Chocolates: Cost Classifications
- The Hershey Company as the Largest Chocolate Manufacturer
- Hershey Company: Historical Background and Current Situation
- Comparing Tootsie and Hershey Through Ratio Analysis
- Hershey Company: Overview of Vision and Strategic Management
- Internal and External Elements of Candy Industry Competition: Hershey Case Study
- Hershey Company: SWOT Analysis and Recommendations
- Integrity, Objectivity, and Ethics at the Hershey
- Hershey Food Corporation Financial Analysis
- International Market Entry Strategy for Hershey Foods Corp
- Hershey Foods Corporation: Confectionery Division Marketing Plan
- Overview of International Marketing of Hershey Company
- Hershey Foods vs. Tootsie Rolls: Comparative Analysis
- Management Structure, Carbon Footprint, and Employment Policies of Hershey Company
- Hershey’s Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix (4Ps)
- Analysis of Domestic and Foreign Markets for Hershey Company
- Hershey Company: Analysis of Current Multinational Marketing
- Analysis of Hershey’s and HP’s Failures
- Hershey Company: Financial Plan and Results
- Organizational Structure for Hershey Company
- Hershey’s Entry Into Turkey Analysis
- The Hershey Company and Their Plan of Helping the World
- Hershey’s Food Corporation: ERP Failure
- The Strong Revenue Growth: Hershey’s Net Sales
- Hershey: Short-Term Liquidity Analysis
- The Success and Influence of the Hershey/Mars Company
- Hershey’s, Marketing One Generation Ahead
- Warren Buffett Stock Analysis: Hershey Company
- Hershey’s: Market Segmentation Analysis
- Company Profile of the Hershey Company
- Hershey’s Sugar Product Line Analysis
- Strategy and International Operations of the Hershey Company
- Hershey Company: Marketing Research of the New Potential Market
- Hershey: The American King of Chocolate
❓ Hershey Research Questions
- What Are Risks Hershey Took on Its Way to Success?
- How Is the Employee Reward System of Hershey Organized?
- What Has the Hershey Company Done to Help the Community?
- How Did Hershey Contribute to World War II?
- What Challenges Has Hershey Faced During Asian Market Entry?
- Why Is the Hershey Company So Successful in the United States?
- What HRM Practices Does Hershey Apply?
- What Peculiarities Does Hershey Use to Promote Their Products?
- Does Hershey Have an Efficient Code of Ethics?
- What Are the Strengths and Weaknesses of Hershey Company?
- What Are Competitive Advantages of Hershey Company?
- Does Hershey Company Have Any Mission Statement?
- What Is the Hershey Company’s Plan for Helping the World?
- Why Is Hershey Enjoying Such Growth in a Prolonged Recession?
- What Is Hershey’s Corporate Structure?
- How Has Hershey Become the Largest Chocolate Manufacturer in North America?
- What Is Hershey’s Business Model?
- What Type of Marketing Does Hershey Use?
- How Are Hershey’s Production Processes Organized?
- What Is Hershey Doing About Child Labor?
- What Pricing Strategy Does Hershey Use?
- How Does Hershey Promote Their Products?
- What Is Hershey’s Brand Positioning?
- Why Is the Hershey Company So Successful?
- What Modern Technologies Is Hershey Trying to Adopt?