|Company overview||Sharp is a Japanese multinational corporation that designs and manufactures electronic products.|
|Best known for||Televisions|
|Origins||Founded in 1912 in Tokyo|
|Headquarters||Sakai-ku, Sakai, Osaka Prefecture|
|Key people||Tai Jeng-wu (Chairman and CEO), Katsuaki Nomura (President and COO)|
|Revenue||Over ¥2 trillion (2020)|
|Number of employees||Over 52 thousand (2020)|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2008, Sharp was accused of being involved in conspiracies to fix the price of TFT LCD panels for Dell’s computer monitors and laptops, Motorola’s Razr phones, and Apple’s iPod.|
|It is interesting that||The age of television in Japan began in 1953 when Sharp became the first Japanese company to mass produce TV sets.|
📝 Sharp Research Papers Examples
- Sharp Corporation: Global StrategyThe success of Sharp Corporation is a result of its focus on strategies. The discussion will focus on the global strategy of the company: both internal and external elements.
- Case Study: Staff Motivation and Sharp HealthCareThe case describes how the healthcare delivery system, Sharp HealthCare addresses its human resource management and keeps employees motivated.
🏆 Best Sharp Essay Titles
- How Has Sharp Corporation Led Themselves to Crisis: Flexibility in the Neighborhood Brings Rigidity at the Core
- Japan’s Sharp Corporation: Aiming to Boost Its Competitive Edge
- Technology Strategy: How Sharp Identified, Developed, and Leveraged Its Technologies
- The Evolution of the Corporate Strategy of Sharp Corporation
- Analysis of the Organizational Capabilities of Sharp Corporation
- Sharp Corporation: Developing a Technology Strategy
- Sharp-Foxconn Deal as a Ticket to Becoming Global
- Rescuing a Giant: Sharp’s Future in Foxconn’s Hands
- The Relationship Between Hisense and Sharp America: A Complicated History
- Sharp Corp’s Big Decision: Japanese Business Values Meet the Test of the West
- Sharp Corporation: How the Company Coordinated Across Multiple Businesses
- Impact of Product Architecture on Disruptive Innovation: The Case of Sharp Corporation and Its Acquisition by Hon Hai
- Sharp: Understanding the Importance of Innovation
- Managerial Crisis: The Failure of Sharp’s Corporate Management
- Policies, Processes, and Methods of Operations Management at Sharp Corporation
- Foxconn and Sharp: A Patent Strategy Marriage Made in Heaven
- Problems Sharp Corporation Faces in Current Economy Marketing
- Marketing Strategy of Sharp Corp in Competitive LCD Market
- Sharp’s Use of Strategic Alliances and Joint Ventures
- Sharp: Building Competitive Advantage Through Innovation
- The Pros and Cons of Foxconn’s Merger With Sharp
- Three Key Areas in Sharp’s Strategy for the Future
- Sharp Corporation: Competitive Advantage in a Dynamic Global Environment
- Creating Technology Partnership for Creation of Next Generation Automotive Screens and Interfaces: Fisker and Sharp
- Sharp’s Strategy to Become a Successful Organization
- A Closer Look at Sharp in Appliances at the Time of Its Acquisition
- Sharp’s Competitive Strategy: Will It Work?
- Did Taiwan’s Foxconn Benefit from Acquisition of Japan’s Sharp
- How Sharp’s Marketing Strategy Makes It One of the Most Successful Brands
- Acquisition of Japan’s Sharp by Taiwan’s Foxconn: The Symbolic Significance of the Deal
- Sharp vs Sony: Which Company Has the Better Strategy
- Analysis of Sharp Corporation’s Strategic Business Alliance With Skytec Group Limited
- Sharp’s Strategy: What Went Wrong and What Went Right
- Foxconn Technology Group: Acquisition of Sharp to Move Up the Value Chain
- Key to Success: Sharp’s Adaptation to Changes and New Challenges of the Market
- How Home Appliance Company Sharp Enters the Cosmetics Market
- The Current Strategic Position of Sharp and Implications of Strategies for Future Growth
- Why Sharp Chose Act-On as Their Marketing Automation Platform
- Business Environment: External Environment of Sharp Corporation
- Sharp Expands IT Service Offering With New Skykick Partnership
❓ Sharp Research Questions
- Was It Necessary to Reform the Current Business Operating Model of Sharp Corporation?
- Is Sharp a Great Value Stock Right Now?
- Who Are the Current Leading Shareholders of Sharp?
- Is Japan’s Sharp Evaluating Options to Make in India?
- How to Increase Sales Revenue at Sharp Corporation?
- Why Did Sharp Enter Into a Strategic Alliance With Ingram Micro?
- Is Sharp Corporation Stock a Good Investment?
- What Is the Marketing Strategy of Sharp?
- Did Sharp’s Operating Model Contain Flaws?
- What Was Foxconn’s Strategy in Buying Sharp?
- Is Sharp a Good Company to Work For?
- Foxconn-Sharp Alliance: Which Company Has Gained the Most?
- Does Sharp Corporation Need a Transformation?
- What Were the Reasons for Foxconn Technology Group’s Acquisition of Sharp?
- When Did Foxconn Acquire Sharp?
- Are There Marketing Fails at Sharp Corporation?
- What Are Sharp’s Competitive Strategies?
- How Does Sharp Corporation Build Long-Term Customer Relationships?
- What Are the Global Economy and Strategic Plan of Sharp?
- What Are the Strategic Direction and Marketing Objectives of Sharp?
- Is Sharp Electronics Still in Business?