|Company overview||American microblogging and social networking service; operates as a platform for public self-expression and conversation in real-time.|
|Best known for||One of the top social media networks.|
|Products & services||Social networking service|
|Origins||Was created by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams in March 2006.|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Key people||Parag Agrawal (CEO)|
|Revenue||Over US$ 5 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 7 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In July 2020, over 130 accounts of public figures and celebrity influencers were overtaken by a 17-year-old former Minecraft scammer who infiltrated Twitter’s internal system without any advanced equipment.|
|It is interesting that||The designer of the current Twitter logo made the project just 3 years after school.|
📝 Twitter Research Papers Examples
- Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, AmazonThis paper explores how the internet and social media like Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ are useful for companies to market their products and services.
- The Entrepreneurship at TwitterTwitter is one of the most popular, as well as powerful social media in the world today. It is an online microblogging and social networking service.
🏆 Best Twitter Essay Titles
- Adaptive Service Recovery Strategies on Twitter
- Twitter Marketing: The Complete Guide for Business
- Facebook vs Twitter: Outline Comparison and Contrast
- McDonald’s Twitter Campaign: Hype vs. Reality
- The Relationship Between Twitter and Stock Prices. Evidence From the US Technology Industry
- 5 Tips for Managing Your Company’s Twitter Account
- The Laws and Regulations of Twitter
- Patterns Affecting the Structural Properties of Social Networking Site ‘Twitter’
- The Importance of Social Media for Business: Twitter
- Why Elon Musk Is Buying Twitter
- Per-User Charging Pricing Model: Twitter
- Twitter Sentiment and Stock Prices: The Growing Effects of Social Media
- Social Media Marketing and Twitter Marketing
- Occupied With Place: Exploring Twitter Resistance Networks
- Predictive Modelling With Twitter Data
- Online Entrepreneurial Communication: Mitigating Uncertainty and Increasing Differentiation via Twitter
- The Social Marketing Aspects of Twitter
- Good News, Bad News: A Proposal to Measure Banks’ Reputation Using Twitter
- Negative News and Investor Trust: The Role of Firm and CEO Twitter Use
- Free Twitter Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
- Mergers and Acquisitions: The Real History of How Twitter Was Created
- Inside Twitter Marketing – A Powerful Guide
- The Twitter Myth Revisited: Intraday Investor Sentiment, Twitter Activity, and Individual-Level Stock Return Volatility
- Mining Public Opinion About Economic Issues: Twitter and the U.S. Presidential Election
- Insider Tips for Creating a Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Information Balance Between Transmitters and Receivers Based on the Twitter after Great East Japan Earthquake
- Twitter Met With Yahoo to Discuss Merger
- Current State and Perspectives of Twitter Usage in Tourism
- Raising Your Twitter Engagement on Kick Start Your Sales
- The Starter Guide to Twitter Marketing for Beginners
- Exploring the Palm Oil Crisis Through the Lens of Social Media: An Analysis of Twitter Content
- Social Media for Socially Responsible Firms: Analysis of Fortune 500’s Twitter Profiles and Their CSR/CSIR Ratings
- Getting and Processing Data From Twitter
- Reasons for Being Competitive: A Case of Twitter
- Mining Brand Perceptions From Twitter Social Networks
- The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease: An Empirical Analysis of Customer Voice and Firm Intervention on Twitter
- Government Propaganda, Twitter Discourse, and Political Disinformation
- Social Networking Sites: Guidelines For Creating New Business Opportunities Through Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Twitter Marketing Tools That Can Help You Increase Engagement
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook and Twitter
❓ Twitter Research Questions
- Could Musk Try to ‘Get Out’ of Twitter Acquisition After ‘Troubling’ Decision to Put Deal on Hold?
- How Could Oberweis Make Use of Modern Marketing Tools Such as Twitter and Texting?
- How Does Brand-Related User-Generated Content Differ Across YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter?
- How Has Twitter Changed the World?
- How Has Social Media Changed Business?
- How Did Twitter Fool Investors Into Paying 45 For IPO Stock Corporate?
- Trade Unions’ Twitter Analytics: To What Extent Do Trade Unions Interact With Youth?
- Why Perform Employers Check Your Facebook and Twitter Before Hiring?
- How to Use Twitter Effectively and Grow Your Brand?
- How Is Twitter Used for Business Communication?
- Is Twitter Still Good for Business?
- Why Do Some Companies Prohibit Their Employees From Accessing Social Websites Such as Facebook or Twitter?
- What Are the Causes and Effects of Using Twitter for Business Success?
- How to Create a Twitter Marketing Strategy for Your Brand?
- How Does Twitter Marketing Benefit Your Business?
- What Twitter Marketing Tools Can Help You to Boost Your Engagement?
- What Are Twitter Management Tools for Business?
- How Difficult Is It to Get Hired for Twitter?
- What Is the Best Strategy for Twitter?
- How to Use Twitter for Business?