|Company overview||Comcast is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue, the largest home internet provider, and the largest cable provider in the United States.|
|Best known for||America’s largest home Internet service provider.|
|Origins||Founded in 1963 by Ralph J. Roberts in conjunction with his two business partners, Daniel Aaron and Julian A. Brodsky, as American Cable Systems|
|Area served||Worldwide, mostly United States and Europe|
|Headquarters||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Key people||Brian L. Roberts (Chairman & CEO), Michael Cavanagh (SEVP & CFO), David L. Cohen (EVP)|
|Revenue||Over $116 billion|
|Number of employees||About 189 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2016, Washington State Attorney General filed a lawsuit against Comcast: the company illegally defrauded customers to increase its profits by tens of millions of dollars and charged customers for unordered services and equipment.|
|It is interesting that||The cable giant started modestly in 1963 with the purchase of a 1,200-subscriber cable system in Tupelo, Mississippi.|
📝 Comcast Research Papers Examples
- TiVo Case Study: Strategic ManagementThe major issues addressed in this case study would be competitive advantages, marketing, globalization, pricing economies of large scale business, patent protection, innovativeness.
- Comcast Cable Company: Strategy ReviewThe company offers fast internet connection, clear broadband phone service, digital services and other innovative programming.
- Change Management in Comcast and Verizon CompaniesThis paper analyses the management scenarios at Comcast Cable and Verizon Communications Ltd in a bid to suggest how management strategies can improve economic performances.
- Comcast and NBC Universal Business CombinationThe merger will bring other changes not only in the management but also in the accounting. The merger requires the signing of different documents for the whole process to be complete.
- Comcast-NBC MergerThe combination between Comcast and NBC Universal occurred during the period between 2009 and 2011. This occurred when an agreement was signed between Comcast and General Electric.
- Disney's Competitive Strategy AnalysisDisney's studio entertainment has incorporated a combination of product differentiation and cost leadership, allowing the company excellent box office performances.
🏆 Best Comcast Essay Titles
- Comcast Business Boosts Growth With Marketing Investments
- Antitrust: Supply and Demand and Comcast Stock
- Comcast Corporation’s Merger With At&T Broadband
- Comcast Practicing What They Preach
- Innovation Metrics for Comcast Corporation
- Measures and Dimensions for Comcast
- Strategic and Financial Management Style of Comcast
- The FCC’s Network Neutrality Ruling in the Comcast Case: Towards a Consensus With Europe
- Comcast Reinvents Its Leader Onboarding Strategy
- Value Chain and Five Forces for Comcast
- Pros and Cons of a Potential Merger Between Comcast and Disney Corporations
- Comcast’s Strategy and Corporate Management Style
- The Death of the Comcast Deal With Time Warner
- Comcast Stock Falls on Broadband Subscriber Forecast
- Creating Innovative Solutions for Comcast to Stay on the Leading Edge
- Comcast Marketing Strategy and Marketing Mix (4Ps)
- Management Practices Of Comcast Corporation
- Comcast Advertising and Marketing Assignments
- Strategy Shifts Driven by Comcast’s Broadband-First Approach
- Comcast Launches Tools to Improve Ad Targeting on TV
- Acquisition Between Comcast and Time Warner
- Comcast’s Strategy and Corporate Management Style
- Significant Changes in the Comcast Product and Tech Exec Team
- Comcast Employee Benefits and Perks
- Network Management Practices of Comcast: A Brief Analysis
- Comcast Business Recognized With Best Internet Service Provider Award for 11th Consecutive Year
- Employee Benefit of Comcast: Performance Bonus
- Comcast Business Drives Growth With Marketing Investments
- How Comcast Pushes Customer Service Reps to Make Sales
- Comcast’s ‘Blink and You’ll Miss It’ Innovation
- Management and Sales Solutions Effectiveness at Comcast
- Comcast Targets Strategic Acquisitions and International Expansion to Fuel Long-Term Growth
- Secrets Behind Comcast’s Surprising Success
- Comcast’s Plan to Become a Streaming Giant
- Energy Management Success Secrets From Comcast and EDF
- Comcast: Clear Strategy and Focus on Innovation Pays Off
- Transforming Customer Experience at Comcast
- Comcast Customer Agreements, Policies, and Service Disclosures
- Using Technology to Drive Business Process Improvement: Comcast
- Comcast Ends Its Controversial ‘Congestion Management System’
❓ Comcast Research Questions
- Why Did the Government and Consumers Have Regulatory Opposition to the Proposed Merger Between Comcast and Time Warner?
- When Did Comcast Merge With Time Warner?
- Is Comcast a Good Company to Work For?
- What Are the Best Aspects of Working at Comcast?
- Does Comcast Have a High Turnover Rate?
- Do Comcast Employees Get Free Cable?
- Does Comcast Violate a Key Marketing Principle?
- How Does Comcast Tell People About Customer Experience Transformation?
- Does Comcast Offer Thousands of Grants, Equipment, Marketing, and Tech Resources to Small Businesses Hardest Hit by COVID?
- How Did Comcast Become Successful?
- What Is Comcast’s Competitive Advantage?
- What Are Comcast’s Mission and Vision?
- Does Comcast Ramp up Spending on the Peacock Streaming Service?
- Can Comcast Leverage Disruptive Strategies to Stay Viable in Shifting Digital MarketPlace?
- How Did Comcast Build a Winning Social Media Customer Service Team?
- How Did Comcast It Move From Order-Taker to Innovator?
- Does Comcast See Continued Growth in the Cable Business?
- What Is Happening With Comcast Stock?
- How Much Does Comcast Spend on Marketing?
- Who Is Comcast’s Target Audience?