|Company overview||Blackberry is the Canadian software company that provides intelligent security software and services to enterprises and governments worldwide.|
|Best known for||Premium smartphones|
|Origins||Founded in 1984 as Research In Motion by Mike Lazaridis and Douglas Fregin|
|Headquarters||Waterloo, Ontario, Canada|
|Key people||John S. Chen (Chairman & CEO)|
|Revenue||Over $18 million|
|Number of employees||Over 3 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2007, co-CEO Jim Balsillie was forced to resign as the company announced a $250-million earnings restatement relating to mistakes in how it granted stock options.|
|It is interesting that||Former U.S. President Barack Obama was famously fond of his BlackBerry. But only a select few would have been able to reach the president that way: Obama’s BlackBerry contact list was restricted to 10 numbers.|
📝 Blackberry Research Papers Examples
- BlackBerry Brand Management and CompetitionThe article “BlackBerry Makes Surprise Profit While T-Mobile Continues to Evolve Brand” is a good case study for the latest brand management events.
- BlackBerry Business Strategy [Compared to Apple & Motorola]What is BlackBerry’s business strategy? 🤳 This paper analyzes BlackBerry's strategy and compares it to 📱 Apple’s successful management and Motorola’s business strategy failure. 😮 Aren’t you curious yet?
- Blackberry Phones and Consumer BehaviorBased on the response given by six customers who had purchased and used Blackberry phones, this paper will discuss customers' perceived value of products.
- Blackberry Company. Accounting and Financial ManagementWhen factors that determine sources of funds are included in the Blackberry context, debt financing will be a cheaper alternative than equity due to the interest tax credit.
- Blackberry Company: Financial Statement AnalysisThis essay contains an overview of Blackberry Company, horizontal analysis, ratio analysis, recommendation, and conclusion.
🏆 Best Blackberry Essay Titles
- Consumer Behaviour: Consumers’ Perception of Blackberry Phones
- Blackberry Limited and Its Impact on Consumer Market
- Integrating Customer Relationship Management Into Blackberry
- BlackBerry: Key Information Management Concepts
- Strategic Planning and Development of the Blackberry Smartphone
- Blackberry Story: Successful Brand Marketing
- Telecommunication Innovation: The Blackberry Evolution
- Strategic Positioning and Future Prospects for Blackberry
- The Rise and Fall of the Blackberry
- Understanding Operation Management Issues of Blackberry
- Blackberry Has Growing Pains That Will Keep It in the Penny Stock Range
- Protecting Innovations at the BlackBerry Company
- BlackBerry Executives Cashed Out When Their Stock Soared on Reddit
- A Story of Constant Success and Failure: BlackBerry
- Blackberry Makeover Brought the Company Back From the Abyss
- An Analysis of BlackBerries Strategic Options Failure
- Blackberry Performance Analysis: A Clear Signal for an Interesting Trading Season
- How Blackberry Transformed From a ‘Basket of Parts’ Into a Profitable Cybersecurity Company
- BlackBerry in International Markets: Business Interests and Host Nations’ Security Concerns
- From Mobiles to Enterprise Security: How BlackBerry Transitioned From B2C to B2B Strategy
- Blackberry Has Left the Smartphone Industry to Focus on Software
- The Ways BlackBerry Can Become Relevant Again
- BlackBerry Has Hired Ex-McAfee President John Giamatteo to Lead the Security Practice
- The Real Lessons From the Fates of BlackBerry and Nokia
- Blackberry’s Transformation From a Mobile Heavyweight Into Something Else Entirely
- The Wrong Focus Strategy Made by Blackberry
- BlackBerry Business Model: How Does BlackBerry Earns?
- Sales Model: How to Increase Sales – Blackberry Example
- Blackberry: A Generic and Intensive Growth Strategies
- The Inevitable Decline of the Blackberry
- BlackBerry and NXP Team Up to Help Companies Prepare for and Prevent Quantum Cyberattacks
- Transforming BlackBerry: From Smartphones to Software
- Blackberry and Magna Sign an Agreement to Collaborate on Advanced Driver-Assistance System Solutions
- Why Blackberry Has Become a Dog in the Smartphone Market
- Blackberry’s Biggest Ever Marketing Campaign
- The Decline of the Blackberry and Its Link to the COVID Pandemic
- Blackberry Marketing Mistakes: A Valuable Business Lesson
- Benefits of BlackBerry UEM for Mobile Device Management
- Blackberry Finds Creative Ways to Make Work Relevant to Young Talent
- How Blackberry Is Redefining Itself as an Enterprise Company
❓ Blackberry Research Questions
- What Is the Marketing Plan of Blackberry?
- Who Are the Main Competitors of Blackberry?
- What Is the Strategic Position of BlackBerry?
- Why Did Blackberry Fail in India?
- Is BlackBerry Stock Poised to Fall Further?
- How Can Blackberry Recover From Massive Losses?
- What Are the Benefits of Blackberry Information Technology?
- How Successful Has Blackberry Been Compared to Other Mobile Devices?
- What Caused Blackberry’s Failure?
- How Did BlackBerry Handle Past Wealth?
- What Made Blackberry Successful?
- BlackBerry Price Targets: What Do They Mean?
- What Kind of Shareholders Hold the Majority in BlackBerry?
- Does Blackberry Partner With Midis Group to Drive Growth in the Middle East?
- Is BlackBerry Stock a Good Investment?
- Where Will BlackBerry Stock Be in 5 Years?
- Is BlackBerry a Profitable Company?
- Does Blackberry Extend Partnership With Magna to Work on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems?
- Is BlackBerry Still in Business in 2022?
- What Was Blackberry’s Marketing Strategy?
- What Could Blackberry Have Done to Remain Competitive?