|Company overview||The holding company for a global toy manufacturer is the largest toymaker in Europe and the fifth-largest in the world.|
|Best known for||Lego-brand toys consist primarily of interlocking plastic bricks.|
|Origins||It was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen|
|Key people||Jørgen Vig Knudstorp (Executive Chairman), Niels B. Christiansen (CEO)|
|Revenue||About 43 billion kr.|
|Number of employees||Over 20 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||Lego delays ‘Overwatch 2’ set amid Activision Blizzard sexual harassment scandal.|
|It is interesting that||Seven LEGO sets are sold every second.|
📝 LEGO Research Papers Examples
- LEGO Company: Sales and Marketing in Digital AgeThis report aims at developing of a digital marketing audit of LEGO Company, its digital marketing mix and strategy, and a digital marketing plan and performance evaluation.
- Lego CSR and Lego Social Responsibility ActivitiesResearching Lego CSR activities? 🤓 This case study addresses the problems of improving waste management technologies and advancing its internal working environment 💼 , describes Lego corporate social responsibility 2020, and provides examples of Lego CSR.
- Issues of Lego GroupLego Group has an efficient and flexible organizational structure, which helps to develop personal initiative and cooperation between individual structural units.
- Observing Lego’s Online StoreLego should work to address its current gender stereotyped issues, by, for example, adding more toys that would be gender-neutral.
- The Lego Group's Impact IdentificationIt is important to understand how effectively the Lego Group team meets the needs of customers and other departments of the company.
- Lego Group Comprehensive ReportThis management report is a set of data and recommendations based on which the management of Lego Group can make important decisions for the enterprise.
🏆 Best LEGO Essay Titles
- LEGO and Issues With Supply Chain Management
- LEGO Marketing Actions and Strategies
- Strategic Management for LEGO
- Internal and Exterior Marketing Environment of LEGO
- LEGO and a Strategic Marketing Problem
- LEGO Resources and Capabilities
- LEGO: Management and Business Strategy
- LEGO Competitive Analysis: The World Toy Market
- Collaborating With Customer Communities: Lessons From the LEGO Group
- LEGO Group: Marketing and Operation Management
- Global Branding Strategy for LEGO
- Data Set Power for LEGO
- LEGO Picture Advertisement “Kids Shouldn’t Watch Too Much TV”
- LEGO Bricks and Strategic Decision Making
- LEGO and Increasing Competition at the World Toy Market
- LEGO and International Toys Market
- Supply Chain Management Transformation of LEGO Group
- LEGO Marketing Strategy Evaluation
- LEGO: Building for the Future
- Five Marketing Forces for LEGO Company
- Marketing Strategies for LEGO
- LEGO’s Performance Measures
- Sustainable Efforts for Innovations: LEGO
- LEGO and the Market for Children’s Building Blocks
- Company Analysis Using Strategy Models and Tools for LEGO
- Strategic Analysis for LEGO Toys
- LEGO and the Toy Industry
- LEGO SWOT Analysis
- Financial Turnaround of LEGO
- Management and LEGO Media Plan
- LEGO: Inspiring the Next Generation of Creators
- LEGO: Unique History and Brand Concept
- LEGO’s Strategic Management
- Marketing Plan for LEGO
- LEGO City and Its Impact on the Company
- LEGO 5th Largest Toy Manufacturing Company
- LEGO’s Identity Crisis and Its Impact on the Organization
- LEGO and Its Effect on the Company’s Identification
- LEGO Design and Lowering Cost
- LEGO: Porter’s Five Forces and Pest
❓ LEGO Research Questions
- How Did LEGO Overcome Its Production Issue Through Supply Chain Management?
- How Did LEGO Almost Fail?
- How Internal and External Marketing Environment Acts on LEGO?
- How LEGO Solved a Strategic Marketing Problem
- Is LEGO Still Family-Owned?
- What Are LEGO Groups Worth?
- What Was LEGO’s Corporate Strategy?
- What Is LEGO’s Product Strategy?
- What Is LEGO’s Broader Strategy?
- What Organizational Structure Change Did the LEGO Group Make That Saved the Company?
- What Are the Marketing Strategies of LEGO Group?
- Who Is LEGO’s Target Market?
- What Is LEGO’s Primary Business Model?
- What Factors May Have Influenced the LEGO Group’s Target Marketing Decisions?
- What Industry Is LEGO In?
- Is LEGO the Biggest Toy Company?
- Is LEGO Still Popular in 2020?
- What Is LEGO’s Smartphone Strategy Plan?
- What Is LEGO Competitive Advantage?
- Why Is LEGO So Successful?
- How Can the Micro Environment Affect LEGO?