|Company overview||Billabong is an Australian company that manufactures and distributes surfwear and extreme sports apparel throughout the world.|
|Best known for||Iconic Surf Brand|
|Origins||Founded in 1973 by Gordon and Rena Merchant|
|Headquarters||Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia|
|Key people||David Tanner (CEO)|
|Revenue||Over A$1.27 billion (2014)|
|Number of employees||About 6,000 (2011)|
|Scandals & incidents||Billabong has agreed to settle class-action proceedings related to its share price collapse in 2011. The company had forecast strong earnings growth in fiscal 2012 but later withdrew the guidance, sending shares down over 50 percent.|
|It is interesting that||Billabong sponsors teams of riders in different subcultures who play an ambassador-like role for both the brand and the corresponding lifestyle.|
📝 Billabong Research Papers Examples
- Billabong International Limited (BBG): Company AnalysisThe negative effects associated with globalization have heavily affected the operations of multinational corporations, Billabong included.
- Billabong International Company: Financial AnalysisBillabong International Limited is a well-known Australian fashion and clothing company. The company’s financial position is assessed using ratios in different categories.
- Billabong International Co Ratio AnalysisBillabong International Co is one of the renowned brands in the board sports industry. Billabong's leading competitors are Nike and Quicksilver.
- Contemporary Financial Management and AccountingProfitability ratios determine the performance of an organization by scrutinizing how earnings were made comparative to sales, total chattels and net value.
- Billabong Limited Firm's Financial Accounting AnalysisThis paper provides a financial accounting analysis for Billabong Limited. The company is evading being faced with financial turmoil that could influence its future operations.
- Billabong International Company: An Analysis of the PerformanceThe report represents an analysis of the performance of Billabong International Company, a clothing company that has been in existence since 1973 in Australia.
- Billabong International Limited Financial AnalysisThis paper analyzes the various financial ratios of Billabong International Limited. The financial ratios are valuable to the different stakeholders of the company.
🏆 Best Billabong Essay Titles
- Marketing Techniques and Customer Relations at Billabong
- Business and Consumer Relations of Billabong
- Consumer Behaviour Product Line Extension: Billabong
- Billabong and the Competitive Environment in Which It Operates
- Identification and Evaluation of Billabong’s Global Strategy
- Billabong Retail Integration and the Evolution of Strategy
- Marketing Surf Classes for Billabong; A Marketing Plan
- Billabong: Building a Digital Marketing Strategy
- Surfing With the Billabong Brand
- Billabong: The Relationship Between Strategy and Operating Environment
- Reasons for Billabong’s International Expansion
- Billabong: Inside the Surf Brand’s Story
- The Peculiarities of Decision-Making Process for Billabong
- Billabong: Where Marketing Really Does Matter
- Effectiveness of the Integrated Marketing Communication Campaign in the Context of Billabong
- Billabong CEO and His Leadership Position
- Identification of the Appropriate Billabong Marketing Strategy
- Billabong Makes Waves in the Market
- Inside Billabong’s IT Strategy
- Billabong: One of the Pioneers of the Surfwear Business
- Brand Management: Billabong Controls Its Destiny
- Billabong Expands Its Empire
- Acquisition Activity of Billabong
- Billabong Expansion in the First Decade of the 21st Century
- The Rise and Fall of Corporate Surfing Brands: Quiksilverv& Billabong
- Billabong’s Acquisition of New Brands and Retail Outlets to Move Beyond the Wholesale Business
- The Use of Sound and Scent by Billabong to Reflect “Board Culture”
- Billabong: From Large Losses to Small Profits
- Surf Wear Brand Billabong Was Bought by Quiksilver Owner
- Billabong: Using a Corporate Turnaround Strategy to Return the Company to Profitability
- How to Become a Billabong Clothing Retailer
- Billabong’s Corporate Level Strategy Evaluation
- Consumer Behaviour – Product Line Extension: The Case of Billabong
- Strategic Options Available to Billabong International Limited
- Billabong Company Profile: Acquisition and Investors
- History of Successful Mergers and Acquisitions of Billabong
- Strategic Positioning and Future Prospects for Billabong
- Billabong Steps Toward Digital Streamlining
- Identifying the Market Potential for Billabong
- Evaluation of Strategic Choices for Billabong Management
❓ Billabong Research Questions
- What Is the Value Chain of Billabong?
- How Does Billabong International Limited Maintain Its Dominant Position in the Market?
- What Is Billabong’s Business Model?
- Is the Global Financial Crisis Good or Bad for Billabong?
- What Are the Strengths of Billabong?
- How Did the Merger of Boardriders and Billabong Happen So Quick?
- What Are the Opportunities and Threats to Billabong?
- Who Has Invested in Billabong International?
- What Percentage of Billabong Sales Are Outside of Australia?
- How Does Billabong Keep Its Brand Relevant in the Digital Age?
- What Is the Marketing Strategy of Billabong?
- Retail Focus: Where Did Billabong Go Wrong?
- What Are the Key Influences on Marketing at Billabong?
- Did the Owner of Quiksilver Buy Rival Surfing Brand Billabong?
- What Is the Role of Marketing at Billabong?
- Did Billabong Go Out of Business?
- Is Billabong an Ethical Company?
- Who Is Billabongs Target Audience?
- What Happened to the Billabong Brand?
- Why Was Former Billabong CEO Matthew Perrin Sentenced to Jail?
- What Is Billabong’s Returns and Exchanges Policy?