|Company overview||Volkswagen Group is a major German automobile manufacturer founded to mass-produce a low-priced “people’s car.”|
|Best known for||Comfort, good performance, and plenty of intelligent technology of vehicles.|
|Origins||Founded on 28 May 1937|
|Key people||Ralf Brandstaetter (brand CEO), Hans Dieter Pötsch (Chairman of the Supervisory Board), Herbert Diess (Chairman of the Board of Management)|
|Revenue||Almost €223 billion|
|Number of employees||About 307 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||Volkswagen has caused significant trouble for cheating on diesel-emissions tests.|
|It is interesting that||In February 2021, Volkswagen stated that “flying vehicles” in China could be the next step after self-driving technology.|
📝 Volkswagen Research Papers Examples
- Volkswagen Company Business StrategyThis paper explores the current changes in the strategic management of Volkswagen (VW) that have been spurred by the recent emissions-cheating scandal.
- Volkswagen Group's Knowledge Management PracticesThe present report provides an overview of knowledge management practices in Volkswagen Group and proposes recommendations for improvement.
- Brand Audit of Volkswagen: Brand Inventory and Brand ExploratoryThe Volkswagen brand is based in Germany and is one of most the largest in Europe and attracts a lot of reviews and scrutiny.
- Critical Strategic Analysis of VW GroupIn this critical strategic analysis paper, the researcher will focus on the evaluation of the flagship Volkswagen, one of the most successful brands under the Volkswagen Group.
- Acquisition Proposal for Volkswagen GroupThe present report aims at providing a proposal for Volkswagen Group in terms of a strategic acquisition in the automotive industry.
- Volkswagen Scandal: Case StudyAll of a sudden, it has turned out that the Volkswagen company has been installing the software that allowed them to cheat on emission controlling tests.
- Suzuki & Volkswagen: Case StudyThe paper provides examples from the case to illustrate how differences in national culture contributed to the problems in the relationship between Suzuki and Volkswagen.
- Volkswagen: Strategic Management and Human Resource PracticesThe central focus of the Volkswagen company is to develop the Chinese market performance by partnering with local manufacturers and establishing new plants in China.
🏆 Best Volkswagen Essay Titles
- Detecting the Great Short Squeeze on Volkswagen
- Worldwide: Volkswagen Group Legal Issues
- Large Market Share: Volkswagen Group Strategy
- Corporate Governance, Innovation, and Economic Performance: Volkswagen
- The Classically Modernist Manner of Persuasion in the Think Small Ad for Volkswagen
- Employment and Volkswagen
- The Decline and Fall of the Volkswagen Beetle
- Volkswagen: B2B E-marketplace
- Marketing Mix for Volkswagen Brand Marketing
- Business Level Strategies for Volkswagen Group
- Volkswagen’s International Business Strategies
- Business Planning for Volkswagen Group
- The Volkswagen Crisis and Investors’ Collaboration
- The Volkswagen Scandal: The Importance of Honesty, Communication, and Teamwork
- The Supply Chain Management in Volkswagen
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility for Volkswagen
- International Business: Volkswagen
- Volkswagen Automobile Manufacturer and It Technology
- Brand and Brand Development for Volkswagen
- Automotive Industry and Volkswagen
- Explicit Organizational Values: The Volkswagen Company
- Corporate Financial Statement Analysis of Volkswagen
- Marketing Plan For the Volkswagen Group
- Information Technology Ethics and Volkswagen Emission Scandal
- Market Efficiency and Limits to Arbitrage: Evidence From the Volkswagen Short Squeeze
- The Corporate Profiles for Volkswagen
- Occupational Safety and Health at Volkswagen
- The Legal and Ethical Perspectives of Volkswagen
- First-Line Supervision Without Any Supervisor: Group Work at Volkswagen
- The New Beetle: Volkswagen’s Management Problems
- Two Failed Attempts and One Success: The Introduction of Teamwork at Volkswagen
- Building Best Practice Automotive After-Sales Network: The Volkswagen Case
- The Multi-Billion Dollar Case Concerning Volkswagen’s Diesel Emissions
- Time for a Radical Shift of Gears: Shanghai Volkswagen
- The Volkswagen Emission Scandal: Utilitarian and Kantian Moral Theories
- Management Theory and Practices for Volkswagen Group
- Autolatina: Ford and Volkswagen Joint Venture in Brazil
- It Strategy and Positioning for Volkswagen Financial Services
- The Largest European Manufacturer: Volkswagen
- Firms and Collective Reputation: The Volkswagen Emissions Scandal
❓ Volkswagen Research Questions
- First-Line Supervision Without Any Supervisor: What Do Workers Think About Group Work at Volkswagen?
- How Can Volkswagen Recover From the Cheating Troubles It Had Due to the Installation of Illegal Software?
- How Could Volkswagen Use Motivation Theories Commerce?
- How Exactly the Volkswagen Scandal Interacts With Kantian Ethics?
- How Volkswagen Got Away With Diesel Deception?
- How Volkswagen Rebranded Itself?
- What Is Volkswagen’s Strategy?
- What Is Volkswagen’s Competitive Advantage?
- Why Is Volkswagen Group So Successful?
- What Is the Purpose of Volkswagen?
- How Does Volkswagen Maintain a Competitive Advantage?
- How Was Volkswagen Founded?
- How Is Volkswagen Reinventing Itself as an Ev Company?
- Why Is Volkswagen Beating Tesla in Europe?
- How Is Volkswagen Becoming a Climate-Neutral Company?
- What Is Volkswagen Known For?
- What Is Volkswagen’s Marketing Strategy?
- What Strategy Does Volkswagen Use?
- What Is Volkswagens Target Market?
- How Do Volkswagen Use Market Segmentation?
- What Are the Key Customer Pillars of the Volkswagens Sales Process?