|Company overview||Chevron is an American multinational energy corporation; engages in petroleum operations: exploration, production, refining to marketing and research.|
|Best known for||One of the largest publicly traded oil and gas companies in the world.|
|Origins||Established in 1879 as Pacific Coast Oil Co.|
|Headquarters||San Ramon, California, U.S.|
|Key people||Michael Wirth (Chairman and CEO)|
|Revenue||Over $162 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 42 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2001, Chevron bought Texaco, which operated in Ecuador from 1964 to 1992. Chevron has admitted that Texaco dumped toxic water into the rainforest, contaminating two million acres of the Ecuadorian Amazon.|
|It is interesting that||Chevron has political affiliations as they are known to make political contributions. Since January 2011 they have contributed almost $15 million to Washington lobbying.|
📝 Chevron Research Papers Examples
- ChevRon Organization AnalysisThe objective of this report is to analyze the local Chevron branch using the Nadler-Tushman congruence model.
- Company Analysis of Chevron and Economic Factors That AffectsThe current paper examines the total economic analysis, industry analysis, and company analysis, before valuating the stock and making necessary recommendations.
- Exxon vs. Chevron: Financial AnalysisExxon’s gross profit decreased in 2013 to 142,124 from 160,393 in 2012. Chevron’s gross profit decreased in 2013 to 60,833 from 67,254 in 2012.
- Company Profitability: Google, Apple, Chevron and ExxonExxon is arguably the most successful company in the world not only boasting of the highest revenue, but also highest number of traded stock.
🏆 Best Chevron Essay Titles
- Chevron’s Contingent Environmental Liability Disclosures
- Financial Management: Performance of Chevron Corporation
- The Role of Government Regulations for an Oil Company and Opportunities That Chevron Company Faces
- Competitive Bidding and Acquisition: Chevron
- Chevron: Commodity Processes Outsourcing in the Commodity Business
- Joint Venture for Chevron Corporation (IOCs) and Texaco (NOCs)
- Chevron’s ‘People Do’ Advertising Campaign and Ethics
- Chevron and the Ecuadorian Oil Crisis: How the Environmental Disaster Impacted on Managerial Decision Making
- Challenges Facing the Internationalization of Chevron
- Embedding Decision Quality in the Chevron’s Culture Helps Them Outperform the Competitors
- Rethinking Chevron’s Licensing Strategy: How Brand Valuation Is Driving the Expansion
- Chevron Strategy for Disciplined Growth and Higher Returns
- Comparing Organizational Strategies Between Chevron and ExxonMobil
- Analysis of Chevron’s Climate Strategy
- Changing the Corporate Culture at Chevron
- Chevron Strategic Collaboration to Explore Opportunities Around Hydrogen
- How Innovative Chevron Strategy Boosts Local Content in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas Industry
- The Chevron Way: Engineering Opportunities for Women
- Strategies of Two Oil Giants That Aren’t Working: Exxon Mobil and Chevron
- Chevron Shares: Price Analysis Before Buying or Selling
- Environmental Risk Management at Chevron Corporation
- Chevron Improvement of Maintenance and Vendor Management
- Improving Facilities Management Services While Reducing Cost: Chevron Corporation
- Quotes From Chevron’s Management That Show What You Need to Know About Its Future
- Mitigation Management and Operations Plan of Chevron
- The Reasons Why Chevron Will Spend More on Stock Returns Than on Production
- Exxon vs. Chevron: Which Oil Stock Is Hotter?
- Chevron Environmental and Community Investment
- Stock Strategy of Chevron as Oil Prices Remain Volatile
- Chevron Stock: Time to Sell
- Working for Chevron: Employment, Careers, and Benefits
- Chevron’s Investment in Lower-Carbon Energy Businesses
- Why an Exxon-Chevron Merger Seems Like a Stretch
- Chevron Corp Peers and Key Competitors
- Chevron Comparisons to Its Competitors and Market Share
- Chevron Corporation Unfair Competition
- Embedding Decision Quality at Chevron Helps Them Outperform the Competition
- Chevron Profits Nearly Quadruple: Company Vows More Natural Gas Investment
- Bong and Stock Analysis of Chevron Corporation
- The Focus That Chevron Is Putting on the Supply and Demand
❓ Chevron Research Questions
- How Does Chevron Impact the Economy?
- Why Was Chevron So Successful in Implementing Self-Managed Work Teams?
- How Has the Ecuadorian Oil Crisis Impacted Chevron’s Managerial Decision Making?
- What Is Chevron Corporation’s Corporate Safety Policy?
- What Is Chevron Competitive Advantage?
- How Does Chevron Make Leadership Changes in the Push for a Lower Carbon Strategy?
- Why Does Chevron Aim to Be a Leader in New Energies?
- Does Chevron Have a Significant Strategic Advantage?
- What Is the Marketing Strategy of Chevron Corporation?
- Who Are the Top Chevron Shareholders?
- Does Chevron Make Management Changes?
- How Does Chevron Use the Operational Excellence Principles to Excel?
- How Is Chevron Driving Operational Excellence to the Frontline?
- What Is the Future for Chevron Stock?
- Why Is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- Chevron Stock Forecast: Is There Room for Growth?
- Is Chevron Stock a Buy?
- Why Chevron’s Investors Don’t Have to Panic About Green Energy?
- Why Did Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Spend Billions on Chevron?
- What Benefits and Job Security Makes Chevron Offer to Its Employees?