|Company overview||Boeing is an American multinational corporation, one of the largest global aerospace manufacturers.|
|Best known for||Boeing 747|
|Origins||Was founded by William Boeing in Seattle, Washington, on July 15, 1916.|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Key people||Dave Calhoun (President and CEO), Larry Kellner (Chairman)|
|Revenue||Over US$ 62 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 141 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||Two Boeing 737 MAX 8 airplanes crashed shortly after takeoff in 2018 in Indonesia and in 2019 in Ethiopia. Bad engineering practices and simple design errors contributed to both calamities and cost the lives of 346 passengers and crew.|
|It is interesting that||Guinness World Records list the Boeing Everett factory as the largest building in the world by volume at 472 million cubic feet (13.3 million cubic meters).|
📝 Boeing Research Papers Examples
- Aviation Strategies Analysis of Boeing and AirbusThe long established rivalry between Airbus and Boeing has turned out to be more aggressive through past couple of years indicate that both these industry giants have moved forward with different strategic vision.
- Boeing’s Response to the B737 Max CrisisThe two major competitors, Boeing and Airbus, have been competing on the premise of safety, cost-effectiveness, and comfort of passengers as the main selling points.
- Coca-Cola and Boeing Companies' Organizational Culture and StrategiesCoca-Cola and Boeing companies value their employees and try to motivate the workers to achieve the most favourable results.
- Boeing Max 737: The Case StudyThis paper evaluates the current regulations of aircraft and crew licenses; it incorporates recommendations to airlines to ensure that the Boeing Max 737 returns safely to service.
- Case Analysis: The Boeing 7E7 ProjectBoeing needed the analysis of its internal rates of return (IRR) and the comprehensive picture of the weighted-average cost of capital (WACC) involved in the Boeing 7E7 project.
- Purchasing System at Boeing Australia LimitedThis project explores the limitations of the current procurement system at Boeing Australia Limited to implement an e-procurement system.
- Airbus vs. Boeing: A Comparative Analysis of Investment PortfoliosAirbus and Boeing are the main players in the commercial aircraft industry. Both companies have used innovation and the backing of their home countries to drive competition.
- Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft Crisis AnalysisBoeing's 737 MAX aircraft case was a major crisis issue. The dysfunctionality main cause of the plane is a faulty software system that made them dangerous to utilize.
🏆 Best Boeing Essay Titles
- Boeing Business Strategy Alternatives and Recommendations
- Strategic Challenges Facing the Future of Boeing
- Airline Giant Boeing Company Purchased McDonnell Douglas Over Its Price Stock
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner- Product Development Analysis
- Airbus Versus Boeing: International Competition in the Aircraft Market
- Boeing and Airbus Financial Performance
- Planning Function of Management at Boeing
- Boeing Supply and Demand Forecast
- Life and Successful Business Career of William Edward Boeing
- Boeing and Supply Chain Structural Improvements
- The Employee Retention System of Boeing Company
- Boeing Brings Its Customers on Board
- Accounting and Reporting Criteria for Boeing
- Boeing Changes the Nature of Its Business with Global Collaboration
- Supply Chain Management Issues at Boeing
- Impact of the Latest Information Technology on the Competitive Advantage of Boeing
- Boeing: The Dynamics of Pricing and Competition
- Conflict Management: Boeing Strike
- Boeing Employees’ Entrepreneurial Development
- Differentiating Between Market Structures in Boeing
- Boeing: Organizational Culture and Structure
- Management Operation Technology at Boeing Company
- Aviation Safety and Risk Management at Boeing
- Boeing Company’s Competitive Position Including Short-Term and Long-Term Prospects
- Political Business Strategies and the Political Economy of Transatlantic Trade: Airbus and Boeing
- Estimating Dynamic Merger Efficiencies With an Application to the 1997 Boeing-McDonnell Douglas Merger
- Boeing vs. Airbus: The Economic Battle of Strategy
- Collective Entry Deterrence and Free Riding: Airbus and Boeing in China
- Boeing Dreamliner Plan for Project Management
- Control Mechanisms and the Boeing Corporation
- Boeing and the Aging Workforce
- Finance Policy Recommendation and Pro Forma Budget for Boeing
- Boeing: Values and Ethical Decision Making
- International Operations Management Strategy of Boeing Company
- International Trade Scandal: Boeing vs. Airbus
- Investment Scope: Analyzing Boeing and Lockheed Martin
- James McNerney: Leadership Ethics at Boeing
- Boeing: The Leading Aerospace Company
- Risk Management at Boeing: The Best Practices and Potential Countermeasures
- Boeing Factors Influencing the Management Planning Process
❓ Boeing Research Questions
- What Was Boeing and McDonnell Douglas’s Response to Competition From Airbus Industries?
- How Does Boeing Bring Its Customers on Board?
- How Is Boeing Changing the Nature of Its Business?
- What Is the Competitive Position of Boeing Company?
- Should Boeing Sell or Spin-off Wichita, and What Are Three Reasons in Favor of Selling?
- How Does Airbus Compete With Boeing?
- How Did Boeing Change the World?
- What Are Boeing’s Supply Chain Management Goals?
- What the Three Strategies Did Boeing Use to Develop a Cost-Effective Aircraft?
- What Strategic Challenges Will Boeing Face in the Future?
- Should Harry Stonecipher Have Been Forced to Resign From Boeing?
- What Are Boeing Airbus’ Competitive Strategies?
- Is There Keen Competition Between Sematech, Boeing, and Airbus?
- What Issues Does Boeing Company Face?
- What Is the Cultural Organization at the Boeing Corporation?
- What Are the Main Factors Influencing the Management Planning Process at Boeing?
- Does Boeing Need Supply Chain Structural Improvements?
- What Costing Method Does Boeing Use?
- Why Did Boeing Company Purchase McDonnell Douglas Over Its Price Stock?
- How Does Boeing Violate Job Placement?