|Company overview||Fiat is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy.|
|Best known for||FIAT 500|
|Origins||In 1899, few Italian aristocrats founded the “Società Anonima Fabbrica di Automobili – Torino – F.I.A.T”|
|Headquarters||Lingotto, Turin, Italy|
|Key people||John Elkann (President), Olivier François (CEO)|
|Revenue||Over $800 million (2012)|
|Scandals & incidents||Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles faced a £5 billion class action lawsuit over the alleged use of defeat devices in some of its diesel engines to breach UK and EU emissions rules.|
|It is interesting that||During the Second World War, Fiat was involved in the manufacturing of military vehicles and machinery for the Italian Army, Regia Aeronautica, and eventually for the Germans as well.|
📝 Fiat Research Papers Examples
- Tata Motors Strategy: Business Management & Growth RatesResearching Tata Motors strategy? 🚙 Read this article to find out Tata Motors business success through its strategic management. 📈 Explore Tata Motors growth strategy and major innovations. 👉
- Automotive Industry. Fiat and General Motors AllianceThis paper is a case study on an alliance between Fiat and General Motors entered by the two companies in the year 2000, the crisis that arose, and how they resolved the crisis.
- Fiat Company's International ManagementThe Fiat company has four types of brands in the international markets. They are unique and are identified by their manufacturing solutions, styles, and innovative content.
- Analyze Chrysler and Fiat’s BrandChrysler and Fiat are two big automakers who came together in the year 2011, they expanded their brand portfolio in the market, a strategy that would give them a competitive advantage.
- Fiat Chrysler Company Takeover and Its EvaluationThe notable occurrences during the Fiat and Chrysler takeover depict critical insights. The incidence remains one of the most ferocious and hostile company takeovers.
🏆 Best Fiat Essay Titles
- Beyond the “Silo View” of Strategic Management and Corporate Governance: Evidence From Fiat
- Comparing Stock Market Share Prices of Fiat and Ford
- Developing Shared Product Platforms During a Merger: The Fiat-Chrysler Case
- Evaluating the Chrysler-Fiat Auto Alliance in 2012
- Fiat Car Consumer Behavior in India
- Integrated Marketing Communication and Brand Management: The Case of Fiat
- Fiat Had Gone Through Major Changes, Some Good and Some Bad
- Money, Inflation, and Output Under Fiat and Commodity Standards
- Fiat’s Entry Mode Into China
- The 2009 Chrysler-Fiat Strategic Alliance
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and the New Face of the Corporate Mobility in Europe
- The Challenges and Recommendations for Fiat in India Marketing
- Fiat Pushes Work Ethic at Italian Plant
- The Competitive Market Threat for Fiat
- The Market for Institutions vs. Capitalism by Fiat: The Case of Eastern Europe
- Intangible Specialisation and Product Mix Optimisation at Fiat
- The Fall and Rise of Fiat
- Competition in the Automobile Industry: Jeep and Fiat Chrysler
- Change in Circumstances for Fiat and Chrysler
- Integrated Marketing Communication and Brand Management at Fiat
- The Automaker That Changed the World: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Pros and Cons of Buying Fiat Stocks
- Fiat’s Future of Expansion and Contraction
- How Fiat CEO Survived the Most Turbulent Times of the Brand
- Fiat Continues to Lead the Market in Brazil
- Business Interests and Ideological Marketing: The USSR and the Cold War in Fiat Corporate Strategy
- Fiat: Issues and Opportunities in Brand Portfolio Management
- Why Fiat Left India: The Real Reasons
- Fiat’s Failure to Impress the US Market
- Experiential Marketing: Fiat’s Parking Billboard
- Nontraditional Media in Marketing and Advertising: Fiat
- The Organization of Risk Management at Fiat
- Automation and Lean Supply Chain at Fiat
- The Internationalisation of Management at Fiat
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Automotive History: Fiat and Chrysler
- World-Class Manufacturing by Fiat: Comparison With Toyota
- Fiat Ordered to Repay Millions in Taxes in Europe
- Fiat Has Committed to Becoming an Electric-Only Brand Worldwide by 2030
- Path Dependent Product Development and Fiat’s Takeover of Lancia in 1969
- Participation of Suppliers in the Product Development Process: The Case of the Fiat
❓ Fiat Research Questions
- Fiat’s Fall From Grace: Can Fiat Turn It Around?
- What Would You Recommend for the Alliance Between Fiat & Tata to Be Successful?
- Is Fiat Changing the Business Environment?
- What Is the Competitive Advantage of Fiat?
- Why Is Fiat Chrysler a Great Momentum Stock to Buy?
- What Is the Marketing Strategy of Fiat?
- How Did Fiat Conquer the United States?
- Should Stellantis Retire the Fiat Brand in France?
- What Was the Role of Fiat in the Development of the Italian Car Industry?
- Will Changes in Fiat’s Management Help Sales?
- What Are the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness of Fiat?
- Why Did Chrysler Merge With Fiat?
- Is There Professional Development at Fiat?
- Is Fiat a Profitable Company?
- Why Did Fiat Fail in India?
- What Are Fiat’s Key Accounting Policies?
- Is Fiat the Most Innovative Automotive Brand in Customer Service?
- Did Profit Rise Lift Peugeot Shares Ahead of the Fiat Merger?
- What Is Happening With Fiat Stock?
- Does Fiat Have a Significant Strategic Advantage?