|Company overview||ExxonMobil is an American multinational oil and gas corporation. The company explores for, produces, and sells crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products.|
|Best known for||Primary brands Exxon, Mobil, Esso|
|Origins||Was formed on November 30, 1999, by the merger of Exxon and Mobil. Both Exxon and Mobil were descendants of Standard Oil, established by John D. Rockefeller and partners in 1870.|
|Headquarters||Irving, Texas, U.S.|
|Key people||Darren Woods (chairman & CEO)|
|Revenue||Over US$276 billion (2021)|
|Number of employees||About 64 thousand (2021)|
|Scandals & incidents||ExxonMobil is the target of human rights violation accusations for actions taken by the corporation in the Indonesian territory of Aceh. In 2001, a lawsuit against ExxonMobil was filed under the Alien Tort Claims Act.|
|It is interesting that||Fuel from ExxonMobil was used in a number of significant events in the aviation world. The Wright Brothers used fuel and lubricant from Exxon on their first flight.|
📝 Exxon Research Papers Examples
- ExxonMobil Singapore's Strategic AnalysisExxonMobil's market position is strategically important in light of the growing demand for oil from regional countries such as China and India.
- The Exxon Valdez Oil Spill: Case StudyExxon was once the worlds largest oil company. This was until the debacle struck and the company's crisis management came under extreme criticism and disparagement.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation: Company AnalysisA brief story of the dealings in the global context that Exxon has been involved in. A lot of allegations against the company concerning the way it operates and handles certain issues.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Strategic AnalysisExxon Mobil Corporation or what is popularly known as ExxonMobil is an American international company that specializes in the exploration, production, and sale of oil and gas.
- Climate Change: How Exxon Misled the PublicThis paper concluded that global warming would be managed better if Exxon had presented the actual results of their findings.
- Trend Ratio Analysis for EXXONExxon is a multinational gas company that operates in various parts of the world. It is a brand name, and it deals in various products related to fuel.
- Exxon Mobil: Analysis Financial PerformancePaper is an analysis of Exxon Mobil financial performance. The paper evaluates the firm’s financial performance by assessing its financial statements.
- Exxon vs. Chevron: Financial AnalysisExxon’s gross profit decreased in 2013 to 142,124 from 160,393 in 2012. Chevron’s gross profit decreased in 2013 to 60,833 from 67,254 in 2012.
- Company Profitability: Google, Apple, Chevron and ExxonExxon is arguably the most successful company in the world not only boasting of the highest revenue, but also highest number of traded stock.
🏆 Best Exxon Essay Titles
- Alaska Ten Years After the Exxon Valdez Disaster
- The Beauty and the Beast? BP’s and Exxon’s Positions on Global Climate Change
- ExxonMobil Seeks Buyers for Shale Gas Assets in the United States
- Business Ethics and the 1989 Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
- Stewardship and Governance: ExxonMobil & Tokyo Electric Power
- CLP Power and China Southern Power Buy ExxonMobil’s Power Plant Stakes
- Competitive Advantages With the Merger of Exxon
- Contingent Valuation and Lost Passive Use: Damages From the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
- Competitive Pressures and the Response of Exxon
- Estimating ExxonMobil Corporation’s Intrinsic Stock
- Exxon and CSR Issues: Today, Yesterday, and Tomorrow
- Factors Affecting and Influencing ExxonMobil
- Aim and Objectives Of ExxonMobil Corporation Engineering
- Exxon Collateral Analysis: Business Analysis of ExxonMobil Management
- Long Run Strategic Outlook for ExxonMobil
- Exxon Corporation and the Lack of a True Mission Statement
- ExxonMobil: The Major Reasons for the Success
- ExxonMobil’s Social Responsibility in a Commodity Market
- Recovery for Economic Loss Following the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill and Small Home-Based Business
- Strategic Management: External Analysis of Exxon
- Exxon Working Capital, Current Ratio, and Quick Acid Test Ratio
- The Dangers and Effects of the Exxon Valdez Disaster
- The ExxonMobil Merger – The Strategic and Value Considerations
- The Exxon Valdez Disaster: An Analysis of the Company’s Response and the Repercussions of Those Responses
- The Focus That ExxonMobil Is Putting on the Supply and Demand
- Long-Run Strategic Outlook for ExxonMobil
- ExxonMobil Streamlines Its Structure to Enhance Effectiveness, Grow Value, and Reduce Costs
- Acquisition of ExxonMobil’s Offshore Shallow Water Business in Nigeria
- ExxonMobil’s Business in Russia: Reasons Why They’re Leaving Now
- Conquering ExxonMobil: Placement Tales
- Exxon Earnings Surge on High Oil and Gas Prices
- Recommendations to Improve ExxonMobil Corporation
- Exxon Was the Most Valuable Company in America. What Happened?
- Shell Subsidiary Acquires ExxonMobil’s Offshore Concession
- Advertising and Marketing Assignments of ExxonMobil
- ExxonMobil Estimates a $4 Trillion CCS Market by 2030
- How Exxon Made $23 Billion After Recovering From a Pandemic-Driven Crash
- ExxonMobil Starts Sale of Shale Gas Properties in the United States
- Bong and Stock Analysis: ExxonMobil Corporation
❓ Exxon Research Questions
- Is ExxonMobil the Worst Corporation in the World?
- Why Should Not Invest in Exxon?
- What Are the Similarities in the Way Johnson & Johnson Dealt With the Tylenol Crisis and Exxon With the Exxon Valdez Crisis?
- How Does Exxon Keep Its Competitive Advantage?
- Does ExxonMobil Gamble on Growth?
- What Are the Critical Success Factors for ExxonMobil?
- How Does ExxonMobil Make Money?
- Why Is ExxonMobil Reshuffling Business Lines and Moving HQ to Houston?
- What Is ExxonMobil’s New Climate Strategy Worth?
- Why Does ExxonMobil Streamline Its Business Structure?
- When Will Exxon Move Its Headquarters to the Houston Area?
- How Are Nigerians Buying Assets From ExxonMobil?
- Who Are ExxonMobil’s Main Competitors?
- What Is ExxonMobil Business Model?
- What Is the Sales Strategy of ExxonMobil Corporation?
- Is ExxonMobil an Oil and Gas Giant or Much More?
- How Can ExxonMobil Corporation Improve Its Performance?
- How Is ExxonMobil Leveraging Technology to Improve Finance Management?
- Why Do Exxon Investors Want a Bank-Style Stress Test for Climate Change?
- Who Owns the Most Exxon Stock?