|Company overview||FedEx is an American multinational conglomerate holding company that provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce, and business services.|
|Best known for||Air delivery service|
|Origins||Founded in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1971 as Federal Express Corporation by Frederick W. Smith.|
|Headquarters||Memphis, Tennessee, US|
|Key people||Frederick W.Smith (chairman and CEO), Raj Subramaniam (president and CEO), Mike Lenz (CFO)|
|Revenue||Over $83 billion (2021)|
|Number of employees||About 850 thousand (2020)|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2021, a FedEx driver dumped the packages into an Alabama ravine. The Blount County Sheriff’s Office said that between 300 and 400 boxes “of assorted sizes” had been discovered in a wooded area on private property.|
|It is interesting that||In the late 1970s, FedEx created the tracking number — a set of numbers designed to track the journey of a package. The system was originally intended for internal quality control but was later released to the general public.|
📝 FedEx Research Papers Examples
- Global Companies and Their Industries' AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper provides an analysis of five companies namely FreshDirect Inc., RBC Bank, FedEx Corp. Blackberry Inc., and HSBC Holdings Plc.
- FedEx Company's Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: FedEx will need to redefine its marketing strategies both locally and internationally as competition is expected to stiffen.
- FedEx Company's Human Motivation StrategiesBusiness essay sample: FedEx Human Resources develop policies, programs, and procedures that not only create a center of attention but also retain the most competent, talented, and diverse employees.
- DHL & FedEx: Comparison and AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper would compare and analyze the two large companies DHL and FedEx to recommend the prospect of these organizations, evaluate the TOWS Matrix of DHL and FedEx.
- Company Analysis of FedExBusiness essay sample: FedEx Corporation, also renamed FDX Corporation, is well recognized as a global logistic service company, which is the provider of transportation, e-commerce all over the world.
- What is Strategy: DiscussionBusiness essay sample: In this paper, "Are you sure you have a strategy?" Don Hambrick admits that cheap books and “easy” strategic approaches cannot help organizations in their strategic plans.
- FedEx Malaysia: Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The company analysis shows that FedEx Malaysia has extensive opportunities in the form of market growth and upcoming opportunities.
- How Managers Perform a Simple Scenario AnalysisBusiness essay sample: In this paper, we will conduct a qualitative scenario analysis in order to understand the specific background and trends in the industry.
- Total Quality Management: Term DefinitionBusiness essay sample: Total quality management is one of the populate concepts in modern business which helps organizations to create unique value proposition and improve product quality.
- International Business and Multinational Corporations ExpansionBusiness essay sample: The purpose of the study is to yield data that would be useful for proper planning, decision making, and control in the operations and management of FedEx Corporation.
- FedEx Corporation: Structural Transformation Through E-businessBusiness essay sample: FedEx has focused on customer-based approaches to transform itself from an express delivery company to a supply chain Solutions Company, with heavy reliance on e-business.
- FedEx Corp.'s Financial Ratios CalculationBusiness essay sample: This paper undertakes to calculate and find out the performance of the FedEx company in terms of return on the shareholders value and the attractiveness of its stocks.
- Requirements Specification for an ERP System for FedExBusiness essay sample: The document provides a discussion of the existing and proposed ERP solution for different branches and divisions of the company.
- FedEx Corporation: Marketing Strategy and Business SegmentsBusiness essay sample: FedEx follows the marketing strategy, which combines “customer intimacy, operational excellence, and product leadership customer value proposition”.
- How and Why the Express Mail Industry Has EvolvedBusiness essay sample: The general customer service environment improved tremendously as competitive and effective cargo handling services were embraced in the industry.
- Federal Express Corporation's Analysis and FutureBusiness essay sample: The paper discusses Federal Express Company is successful because it was the only company that had reached revenues of $1 billion without merging or acquiring anything.
- FedEx is an Attractive Company to InvestBusiness essay sample: FedEx Company (Federal Express Corporation) is an American multinational corporation specializing in commercial services, e-commerce, and transportation.
🏆 Best FedEx Essay Titles
- Analyzing FedEx Express Airlines Asset Structure
- FedEx Community and Employees and Their Relationships With Charitable Organizations
- Authentic Assessment of Rewards Program for FedEx
- FedEx Corporation Connects Its Customers and Suppliers Electronically
- Battle for Value: FedEx vs UPS
- FedEx Corporation: Planning for Innovation and Competitive Advantage in a Dynamic Global Environment
- Business and Consumer Relations: UPS and FedEx
- FedEx Corporation: Structural Transformation Through E-business
- Comparing Capital Expenditure: FedEx Corporation vs United Parcel Services
- FedEx International Freight Forwarding Business Strategy Analysis
- Integrated Marketing Communication at FedEx
- FedEx and UPS Differ: Which Company Has the Better Strategy
- The Largest Global Shipping and Solutions Corporations: FedEx
- FedEx: Managing Quality Day and Night
- Fixed Asset Turnover Ratio of FedEx Corporation and UPS
- FedEx Reached $27 Billion Network of Companies in the USA
- Human Resource and Technological Development at FedEx
- FedEx Service Management and Customer Service Issue
- Identifying High Performers for FedEx
- FedEx Turnover Rate and Human Resource Strategies
- Logistics Industry and Corporate Social Responsibility: The Involvement of FedEx on Sustainable Development Issues
- FedEx, UPS, and the Bargaining Power of Buyers
- Recruitment and Selection Strategy Plan of Fedex
- UPS Versus FedEx: Head-to-Head on Wireless
- Applying Strategic Market Planning to FedEx
- FedEx’s Innovation Strategy: How the Shipping Giant Invests in Next-Generation Technology
- Key to Success: FedEx Adaptation to Changes and New Challenges of the Market
- FedEx Brand Strategy: Packages and Positioning
- Working Capital and Financial Environment: UPS vs. FedEx
- FedEx Business Model: Operational Insights and Revenue Streams
- The Paradigm of Lean Management at FedEx
- FedEx: Competitive Advantage Through Information Technologies
- The Evolution of SEO in FedEx Marketing Strategy
- FedEx’s Strategy to Stay Ahead of the Competition
- Building Successful E-Business: The FedEx Story
- The Big Brand Theory: How FedEx Achieved Social Customer Service Success
- Executing Strategies in a Global Environment: FedEx
- FedEx and TNT Express: Problematic Integration
- The Engine of E-commerce During the COVID-19 Pandemic: FedEx
- How FedEx Brought Continuous Innovation to the Enterprise
❓ FedEx Research Questions
- Who Has the Better Financial Health FedEx or UPS?
- What Is Performance and Reward Management at FedEx?
- Is FedEx One of the Most Successful Companies in the World?
- What Is the Business Model of FedEx for E-commerce?
- How Did FedEx Become So Successful That It Is Today?
- What Effect Will the Fedex Buyout Have on the Memphis Economy?
- How Does the FedEx Distribution Chain Work?
- What Is FedEx’s Strategy for Success in the Marketplace?
- Does FedEx Rely Primarily on Customer Intimacy, Operations Excellence, or Product Leadership Customer Value Proposition?
- What Is the Global Corporate Strategy of FedEx?
- How Is FedEx Different From Its Competitors?
- What Challenges Does FedEx Face?
- Why Is FedEx a Good Stock to Buy?
- What Are FedEx’s Strengths?
- Is Weakness in FedEx Corporation Stock a Sign That the Market Could Be Wrong Given Its Strong Financial Prospects?
- What Is FedEx Growth Strategy?
- Did FedEx’s Brand Strategy Deliver Results?
- How Does FedEx Use Data to Go the Extra Mile on Loyalty?
- What Are FedEx’s Key Strategic Business Advantages?
- How Is E-commerce Transforming FedEx’s Logistics and Last-Mile Delivery?
- Why Is Customer Experience Critically Important to Marketing at FedEx?
- What Was the Largest Acquisition in FedEx History?