|Company overview||HTC is a Taiwanese consumer electronics company that designs, manufactures, assembles, processes, and sells smart mobile devices.|
|Best known for||First-ever android phone.|
|Origins||Founded in 1997 by Cher Wang and H. T. Cho|
|Headquarters||Xindian, New Taipei, Taiwan|
|Key people||Cher Wang (Chairperson & CEO), Yves Maitre (Ex CEO), Peter Chou (Co-founder & Ex CEO), HT Cho (Co-founder & Ex CEO), Fred Liu (President of Engineering and Operations)|
|Revenue||Over TWD 23 billion (2018)|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2013, three HTC Corp design executives were arrested on suspicion of leaking trade secrets, sending the Taiwanese smartphone maker’s shares tumbling as its troubles deepened amid a wave of senior staff departures and disappointing sales.|
|It is interesting that||HTC was the first company in the world to launch a smartphone with a dual-camera setup, working just like those in today’s smartphones.|
📝 HTC Research Papers Examples
- HTC Company: Organisational Development StrategyThis article focuses on assessing the effectiveness of organisational development strategy with an aim of the performance of HTC Corporation.
- HTC: Managerial Accounting in the Management ProcessManagement accounting is a core function of organizations and therefore, companies need to focus on their management strategies and policies.
- Mythical High Technology CorporationThe organization mythical High Technology ("HTC") is a well-known manufacturer of electronic constituents, and also the organizations services a worldwide marketplace.
🏆 Best HTC Essay Titles
- Identifying the Market Potential for the HTC Mobile Phone in Bangladesh
- What Killed HTC and Kept Apple Alive? Brand Sustainability Comparison of Two Asian Countries
- A New Strategic Direction at HTC Corporation
- HTC, Google, and the Future of Mobile
- Optimal Strategy for the Smartphone Industry in Taiwan: HTC
- HTC Needs to Sharpen up Business Strategies
- A Comprehensive Go-To-Market Strategy for HTC
- Managing Strategy, Operations, and Partnerships at HTC Corporation
- The New HTC Pure View Smartphone Marketing Strategy
- HTC’s Pricing Strategy: Is It Wise to Ignore Low-End Phones?
- The Slow and Painful Death of the HTC Smartphone Business
- HTC Delays Launch of New High-End Smartphone Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Strategic Partnership With HTC Corporation
- HTC Corporation: A Different Kind of Leadership of Cher Wang
- Despite Challenges, the HTC Market Continues to Move Forward
- HTC Still Has Problems: Delays on the Next Top-Of-The-Range Smartphone
- Strategic Performance Measurement of Suppliers at HTC
- HTC Strategy: What Went Wrong and What Went Right
- How Innovation Led HTC to the Dream
- HTC Corporation: A Smartphone Pioneer From Taiwan
- Creating Value Through Business Model Innovation: HTC
- HTC: Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnerships & Alliances, and Investment
- How HTC Is Reaching Out to Developers
- HTC Endures Customer Backlash Over Metaverse Plans
- More ‘Purposeful’ HTC Marketing to Win Back Consumer Love
- How HTC Promotes Employee Communication and Engagement
- The HTC-Google Deal Was the Result of Trump’s Anti-immigration Policy
- HTC Advertising and Marketing Assignments
- Problems in the Supply Chain: HTC, APPLE, and AT&T
- HTC: The Rise and Fall of a Mobile Giant
- Advertising and Promotional Activities of HTC Corporation
- HTC: Importance of Corporate Communication
- Spending by the Global Smartphone Market Giants Is Going to Boom: Sony and HTC Corporations
- HTC: A Dizzying Ride to the Top
- Factors Leading to the Success of HTC
- HTC Decided to Leave, Then Failed to Come Back, and Now Wants to Sell a Metaverse Phone
- The Story of HTC Collapse: How a Great Company Became a Dummy
- HTC: Connecting With Consumers
- Virtual Reality Market to Observe Exponential Growth by 2022- 2028: HTC Corporation, Sony Corporation, and Lenovo
- How HTC, Sony, and LG Disappeared, and What Is the Future of the Smartphone Market
❓ HTC Research Questions
- What Are the Possible Strategies Need to Be Adopted Based on User Requirements and the Risk Involved in HTC Products?
- How Do Issues With HTC Products Effect Business, Customers and Employees?
- What Is HTC’s Business Model?
- Buying HTC Shares: How to Invest in HTC?
- What Are the Risks and Problems Involved in HTC Products That Are Malfunctioning?
- Why Did HTC Invest in a Hong Kong Events Platform Startup in the Middle of the Pandemic?
- What Is HTC’s Competitive Position?
- Does HTC Have a Clear Smartphone Strategy?
- HTC’s Product Strategy: Is It Time for a Change?
- What’s Wrong With HTC’s Strategy?
- Why Does HTC’s New Flagship Smartphone Experience Launch Delay?
- What Are the Missteps in HTC Marketing?
- Does HTC Blame Supply Chain Issues for ‘Metaverse’ Phone Delay?
- What Is the Organizational Structure of HTC?
- Does HTC Face Supply Chain Difficulties?
- Why Did HTC Leave India?
- Does HTC Lift Production to Meet Demand?
- Who Are the Main Competitors of HTC?
- Why Did HTC Smartphones Go From Popular to Obscure?
- Does HTC Have a Communication Problem?