|Company overview||Motorola was an American multinational telecommunications company. In 2011 it split into two companies: Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions.|
|Best known for||Mobile phones|
|Origins||Founded in 1928 in Chicago by brothers Paul and Joseph Galvin as the Galvin Manufacturing Corporation.|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Defunct||January 4, 2011|
|Successor||Motorola Mobility, Motorola Solutions, Freescale Semiconductor, ON Semiconductor, Arris Group (General Instrument), Cambium Networks|
|Number of employees||About 53 thousand (2010)|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2007, Motorola has agreed to pay $190 million to settle a securities class-action lawsuit regarding a business arrangement with Turkish mobile-phone operator Telsim. Motorola provided no additional details.|
|It is interesting that||Neil Armstrong’s famous words, when he became the first man to land on the moon in 1969, “one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” were spoken on a Motorola radio transponder.|
📝 Motorola Research Papers Examples
- BlackBerry Business Strategy [Compared to Apple & Motorola]Business essay sample: What is BlackBerry’s business strategy? 🤳 This paper analyzes BlackBerry's strategy and compares it to 📱 Apple’s successful management and Motorola’s business strategy failure. 😮 Aren’t you curious yet?
- Six Sigma Quality' Principles and ApplicationsBusiness essay sample: Six Sigma Quality has become very popular in the recent past. It is important to understand some of the basic principles that guides this quality tool.
- Motorola Company's Human Resources DepartmentBusiness essay sample: The human resources department of Motorola acts as a lead unit by defining training plans in line with the corporate strategy and monitoring implementation.
- Motorola Inc: Change ManagementBusiness essay sample: Effective change management is the key to business success that integrates other functional areas, which together enable an organization to excel in the marketplace.
- Motorola Company's Quality Planning and CustomersBusiness essay sample: The Motorola Company did quality research to determine the external and internal customers of the product. They determined the needs of the customers before designing the product.
- Ratios Analysis of Nokia & MotorollaBusiness essay sample: The essay analysis is written with a view of learning more about Nokia and Motorola and uncovering why one is a market leader and the other is merely a peripheral player.
- Local Lawsuit in Deleware: The Case of Apple and MotorolaBusiness essay sample: The discussion and analysis of the lawsuit concerning Apple and Motorola contain numerous insights into the corporate world.
- Management Discussion and Analysis. Motorola and OracleBusiness essay sample: This paper looks at information production as related to finance theory in two major companies in the world, Motorola and Oracle.
🏆 Best Motorola Essay Titles
- Consumer Behaviour Theory Analysis in Nokia and Motorola
- Reinventing the Supplier Negotiation Process at Motorola
- Salient Opportunities and Threats That Exist in Motorola’s External Environment
- Planning and Controlling the Supply Chain — Motorola
- Business Merger Between Lenovo and Motorola Mobility
- Motorola’s Chances in the Wireless Market Today
- Chief Executive Officer Salaries at Nokia and Motorola
- Motorola Solutions CEO Greg Brown Is Cashing in Some of His Chips
- Strategic Decisions Made by Motorola in Response to the Opportunities and Threats in the Global Telecommunication Environment Between 2004 and 2007
- Motorola Stock Fall After Short Seller Accuses the Company of Price Gouging
- Push and Pull Strategy of Motorola
- Motorola’s Competitive Strategy: Will It Work?
- Key Elements of Motorola Six Sigma Program
- Motorola’s Strategy for a Slowing Smartphone Market
- Following the Marketing Strategy of Motorola
- Motorola Cash Management: The Evolution of a Global System
- The Impact of Acquisitions on New Technology Stocks: Google–Motorola
- Motorola’s Re-Entry Into the Indian Mobile Market
- Tech Stocks Skyrocket After Google’s Motorola Acquisition
- Motorola’s Battle With Supply and Demand Chain Complexity
- The Evolution of Motorola’s Global Financial Supply Chain Strategy
- Motorola: Why Innovation and Complacency Don’t Go Together
- Brand Revitalization Through Design: The Case of Motorola
- Motorola’s Six Sigma Journey: In Pursuit of Perfection
- Google’s Strategic Mistakes Drove Motorola Buy
- How Software Process Improvement Helped Motorola
- A New Era for a Time-Tested Company: Motorola
- Worst Tech Mergers and Acquisitions: Google and Motorola
- Changing Motorola From a Product to a Solutions Organisation
- Employee Training and Development at Motorola
- How Motorola Is Making Its Way Back From the Brink
- Software Development Method Tailoring at Motorola
- The Strategy of Google and Motorola and How They Used It to Fight Samsung
- How Motorola Scaled Its Global Commerce Operations
- The Main Reasons Why Motorola Failed
- Endless Rehashes of Motorola Will Only Make It Less Relevant
- Customer Satisfaction with Motorola Mobiles
- How Google Sold Motorola at a Loss and Came Out Ahead
- LG Killed Its Phones and Brought Motorola to the Top of the US Market
- Motorola: Revisiting an Iconic Brand
❓ Motorola Research Questions
- What Are the Capital Budgeting Projects Undertaken by Motorola?
- Why Has the Marketing Mix for Motorola Been Unsuccessful?
- What Is the Corporate Social Responsibility of Motorola?
- Why Did Motorola Fail?
- What Are the Main Plans and Strategies Mike Zafirovski Has Adopted in Order to Turn Motorola Around?
- Is Motorola Stock a Good Investment?
- What Is Motorola’s Global Strategy?
- Is Motorola Solutions a Good Stock to Own for 2022?
- What Would Be an Effective Vision Statement for Motorola?
- Is Motorola Solutions Stock Fully Valued?
- What Are the Internal Strengths of Motorola?
- Is Motorola a Good Company to Work For?
- What Kind of Investors Own Most of Motorola Solutions, Inc.?
- Does Motorola’s Refreshed Branding Rise Up With Customers?
- What Is Motorola Pricing Strategy?
- Does Motorola Pursue a Related or Unrelated Diversification Strategy?
- What Should Motorola Do for a Global Business Strategy?
- How Are Motorola’s Competitors More Successful?
- What Are the Components of Motorola’s International Strategy?
- How Has Motorola Dealt With Competition to Have an Edge Over Its Competitors?
- What Is the Current State of Motorola Relating to Diversification?
- How Does Motorola Use Total Quality Management?