|Company overview||Motorola was an American multinational telecommunications company. In 2011 it split into two companies: Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions.|
|Best known for||Mobile phones|
|Origins||Founded in 1928 in Chicago by brothers Paul and Joseph Galvin as the Galvin Manufacturing Corporation.|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Defunct||January 4, 2011|
|Successor||Motorola Mobility, Motorola Solutions, Freescale Semiconductor, ON Semiconductor, Arris Group (General Instrument), Cambium Networks|
|Number of employees||About 53 thousand (2010)|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2007, Motorola has agreed to pay $190 million to settle a securities class-action lawsuit regarding a business arrangement with Turkish mobile-phone operator Telsim. Motorola provided no additional details.|
|It is interesting that||Neil Armstrong’s famous words, when he became the first man to land on the moon in 1969, “one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind” were spoken on a Motorola radio transponder.|
📝 Motorola Research Papers Examples
- BlackBerry Business Strategy [Compared to Apple & Motorola]What is BlackBerry’s business strategy? 🤳 This paper analyzes BlackBerry's strategy and compares it to 📱 Apple’s successful management and Motorola’s business strategy failure. 😮 Aren’t you curious yet?
- Motorola Company's Human Resources DepartmentThe human resources department of Motorola acts as a lead unit by defining training plans in line with the corporate strategy and monitoring implementation.
- Motorola Inc: Change ManagementEffective change management is the key to business success that integrates other functional areas, which together enable an organization to excel in the marketplace.
- Motorola Company's Quality Planning and CustomersThe Motorola Company did quality research to determine the external and internal customers of the product. They determined the needs of the customers before designing the product.
- Ratios Analysis of Nokia & MotorollaThe essay analysis is written with a view of learning more about Nokia and Motorola and uncovering why one is a market leader and the other is merely a peripheral player.
- Local Lawsuit in Deleware: The Case of Apple and MotorolaThe discussion and analysis of the lawsuit concerning Apple and Motorola contain numerous insights into the corporate world.
- Management Discussion and Analysis. Motorola and OracleThis paper looks at information production as related to finance theory in two major companies in the world, Motorola and Oracle.
🏆 Best Motorola Essay Titles
- Consumer Behaviour Theory Analysis in Nokia and Motorola
- Reinventing the Supplier Negotiation Process at Motorola
- Salient Opportunities and Threats That Exist in Motorola’s External Environment
- Planning and Controlling the Supply Chain — Motorola
- Business Merger Between Lenovo and Motorola Mobility
- Motorola’s Chances in the Wireless Market Today
- Chief Executive Officer Salaries at Nokia and Motorola
- Motorola Solutions CEO Greg Brown Is Cashing in Some of His Chips
- Strategic Decisions Made by Motorola in Response to the Opportunities and Threats in the Global Telecommunication Environment Between 2004 and 2007
- Motorola Stock Fall After Short Seller Accuses the Company of Price Gouging
- Push and Pull Strategy of Motorola
- Motorola’s Competitive Strategy: Will It Work?
- Key Elements of Motorola Six Sigma Program
- Motorola’s Strategy for a Slowing Smartphone Market
- Following the Marketing Strategy of Motorola
- Motorola Cash Management: The Evolution of a Global System
- The Impact of Acquisitions on New Technology Stocks: Google–Motorola
- Motorola’s Re-Entry Into the Indian Mobile Market
- Tech Stocks Skyrocket After Google’s Motorola Acquisition
- Motorola’s Battle With Supply and Demand Chain Complexity
- The Evolution of Motorola’s Global Financial Supply Chain Strategy
- Motorola: Why Innovation and Complacency Don’t Go Together
- Brand Revitalization Through Design: The Case of Motorola
- Motorola’s Six Sigma Journey: In Pursuit of Perfection
- Google’s Strategic Mistakes Drove Motorola Buy
- How Software Process Improvement Helped Motorola
- A New Era for a Time-Tested Company: Motorola
- Worst Tech Mergers and Acquisitions: Google and Motorola
- Changing Motorola From a Product to a Solutions Organisation
- Employee Training and Development at Motorola
- How Motorola Is Making Its Way Back From the Brink
- Software Development Method Tailoring at Motorola
- The Strategy of Google and Motorola and How They Used It to Fight Samsung
- How Motorola Scaled Its Global Commerce Operations
- The Main Reasons Why Motorola Failed
- Endless Rehashes of Motorola Will Only Make It Less Relevant
- Customer Satisfaction with Motorola Mobiles
- How Google Sold Motorola at a Loss and Came Out Ahead
- LG Killed Its Phones and Brought Motorola to the Top of the US Market
- Motorola: Revisiting an Iconic Brand
❓ Motorola Research Questions
- What Are the Capital Budgeting Projects Undertaken by Motorola?
- Why Has the Marketing Mix for Motorola Been Unsuccessful?
- What Is the Corporate Social Responsibility of Motorola?
- Why Did Motorola Fail?
- What Are the Main Plans and Strategies Mike Zafirovski Has Adopted in Order to Turn Motorola Around?
- Is Motorola Stock a Good Investment?
- What Is Motorola’s Global Strategy?
- Is Motorola Solutions a Good Stock to Own for 2022?
- What Would Be an Effective Vision Statement for Motorola?
- Is Motorola Solutions Stock Fully Valued?
- What Are the Internal Strengths of Motorola?
- Is Motorola a Good Company to Work For?
- What Kind of Investors Own Most of Motorola Solutions, Inc.?
- Does Motorola’s Refreshed Branding Rise Up With Customers?
- What Is Motorola Pricing Strategy?
- Does Motorola Pursue a Related or Unrelated Diversification Strategy?
- What Should Motorola Do for a Global Business Strategy?
- How Are Motorola’s Competitors More Successful?
- What Are the Components of Motorola’s International Strategy?
- How Has Motorola Dealt With Competition to Have an Edge Over Its Competitors?
- What Is the Current State of Motorola Relating to Diversification?
- How Does Motorola Use Total Quality Management?