|Company overview||Swedish multinational manufacturing corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, and market of commercial vehicles.|
|Best known for||Safe luxury automobiles|
|Origins||Established in 1915 as a subsidiary of SKF. The Volvo Group itself considers it started in 1927 when the first car rolled off the production line.|
|Key people||Carl-Henric Svanberg (Chairman), Martin Lundstedt (President and CEO)|
|Revenue||Over 372 billion kr (2021)|
|Number of employees||Over 95 thousand (2021)|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2021, Volvo suffered a cyberattack. A limited amount of the company’s research and development property has been stolen during the intrusion.|
|It is interesting that||Volvo uses earthquake testers to safety-test its vehicles|
📝 Volvo Research Papers Examples
- Volvo and Tesla: Strategic Management ProjectSurviving in a dynamic car manufacturing industry requires Volvo and Tesla to deploy their resources and capabilities in building a competitive advantage.
- Robinson-Patman Act Evaluation on CaseIn this paper, the case between Volvo Company and Reeder-Simco Company (Reeder) is evaluated to assess the Robinson-Patman Act, that prohibits discrimination of prices.
- Volvo Company's Operations ManagementThe key areas in Volvo that need operation management include management of quality, management of production, cost management social responsibility environment, and logistics.
- Abu Dhabi Council in Relation to Volvo Ocean RaceThis report seeks to analyze some components of the Abu Dhabi Council in relation to the Volvo Ocean Race. It seeks to determine the factors related to the investments.
🏆 Best Volvo Essay Titles
- Chinese Foreign Acquisitions Aimed for Strategic Asset-Creation and Innovation Upgrading: The Case of Geely and Volvo Cars
- The Failed Merger Between Renault and Volvo: Cultural Conflicts Created Problems
- The Novel Approach to Organization Originally Used at the Volvo Uddevalla Plant as Compared to Conventional Production Lines
- Measuring Macroeconomic Exposure: The Case of Volvo Cars
- Resource-Effective Systems Achieved Through Changes in Energy Supply and Industrial Use: The Volvo-Skövde Case
- The Dark Side of Alliances: Lessons From Volvo– Renault
- Institutional Investors and the Volvo-Renault Merger: The Evolution of Active Ownership
- How Volvo Reinvented Itself Through Hiring: Go Outside the Company to Retool Your Workforce
- Volvo History: How the Swedish Manufacturer Became the Leader in Safety Innovation
- Car Company Volvo Is Planning to Go Fully Electric by 2030
- Volvo’s Road to Business-Driven IP Management
- Working at Volvo Car Corporation: One of the World’s Best Workplaces
- Volvo to Create 3300 Jobs at $1.25 Billion EV Plant in Slovakia
- Managing Strategic Illusions: The Volvo Strategy in Retrospect
- Volvo’s Global Marketing Strategy: Fundamentally Changing the Way Cars Are Marketed and Sold
- Analyzing the Success of the Volvo Brand Strategy
- Volvo in India: Analyzing an MNC’s Strategies in a Developing Market
- Employer Branding for Business Success at Volvo Cars
- Volvo Cars: A New Approach to Strategic Partnerships
- Describing the Volvo Brand in One Word Is Easy: Safety
- Business Strategy in a Global Environment History: Volvo
- An Inside Look at Volvo’s Successful Podcast Advertising Strategy
- Safe Before Green: The Greening of Volvo Cars in the 1970s–1990s
- The Strategic Acquisition of Volvo Car Corporation
- How the Power of Data Transformed Volvo’s Digital Marketing
- The Key to Modern Marketing Is Telling the Brand Story Effectively: Volvo
- How Volvo Cars Adapts Its Marketing Strategy in France Compared to Sweden
- Great Lessons of Brand Building From Volvo and Saab
- Customer Centricity and Intelligent Marketing: Volvo
- How Volvo Car France Uses Wedia’s DAM to Create Localized and Brand Consistent Marketing Campaigns
- Volvo Invests in Optibus to Deliver Optimized Software for Public Transportation
- Driving Enterprise Change Management: How Volvo Trucks Did It, How You Can Do It
- How Volvo Trucks Pulled off an Epic Split and a Game-Changing Campaign
- Management Information System at Volvo Car Corporation
- Volvo’s HR Practices: Focus on Job Enrichment
- How Volvo Built Brand Loyalty by Keeping Ethics Over Profits
- Management: Why Volvo Is Reorganizing
- Artificial Intelligence to Develop Volvo’s Human Capital Management
- Geely, Volvo Deal Is Considered One of the Most Successful Mergers in the Recent 10 to 20 Years
- The Enterprise Merger and Acquisition Effect on Firm Value: Geely’s Acquisition of Volvo
❓ Volvo Research Questions
- How Did Volvo Lose Its Reputation for Impeccably Reliable Cars?
- What Happened to Volvo During World War II?
- Is Volvo a Good Company to Work For?
- When Did Volvo Start Making Cars?
- What Global Strategy Does Volvo Use?
- How Has Volvo Achieved Differentiation Over the Years?
- What Is the Benefit to Ford When Buying Volvo?
- What Is Volvo’s Competitive Advantage?
- How Did Volvo Manage to Successfully Build Its Image as the Leading Car in Terms of Safety?
- What Is Volvo’s Mission Statement?
- How Did Volvo’s Talent Change Management Strategy Lead to Record Revenues?
- How Does Volvo Enhance Customers’ Experience Through the Connected Car?
- What Type of Business Is Volvo In?
- Does Volvo Cars’ Marketing Strategy Differ According to Consumer Behavior in Sweden and France?
- Why Did Geely Acquire Volvo?
- How Has an Extremely Competitive Market Influenced Volvo’s Marketing?
- What Is Volvo Known For?
- How Has COVID-19 Changed the Automotive Business, and What Is Volvo Doing About It?
- What Is the Work Environment and Culture Like at Volvo Group?
- Who Is Volvo’s Target Audience?