|Company overview||Deere & Company is a major American manufacturer of farm machinery and industrial equipment.|
|Best known for||Tractors, agricultural machinery|
|Origins||Founded in 1837 by John Deere|
|Headquarters||Moline, Illinois, U.S.|
|Key people||John C. May (Chairman, CEO & President)|
|Revenue||Over US$39 billion (2020)|
|Number of employees||Over 69 thousand (2020)|
|Scandals & incidents||John Deere was accused of monopolizing the tractor repair industry in the antitrust suit.|
|It is interesting that||John Deere started the business making plows and has never seen a tractor in his life|
📝 John Deere Research Papers Examples
- John Deere’s Strategies for SuccessThe purpose of this study is to understand the evolution of a small company and how it emerged as one of the most profitable business organizations in the United States.
- John Deere & Company: Analysis of Annual ReportThis paper seeks to carry out an analytic review of the performance of Deere & Company for the past five years. The results will be compared with those of its competitors.
- Deere & Company's Authenticity and Financial PerformanceThis paper is to explicitly review the authenticity of Deere & Company in terms of financial performance to guide the client as a finance manager on the best investment decision.
- Deere & Company's Overall Performance AnalysisThe analysis above shows that the overall performance of Deere & Company deteriorated. Besides, the company is not a top performer in the industry.
- John Deere Reman Company Remanufacturing IssuesDespite the benefits of remanufacturing, John Deere Reman faces various operational challenges that need to be taken into account to remain in business.
- The John Deere Firm's Strategic AnalysisThe report provides the reader with valuable and relevant information to consider John Deere from a strategic positioning perspective.
🏆 Best Deere & Company Essay Titles
- Defining and Meeting the Demand for Agricultural Machinery in China: The Case of John Deere
- John Deere: Early Beginnings of Farm Machinery Giant on the Way to Success
- John Deere Marketing Strategy in a Changing Business Environment
- Marketing Techniques and Customer Relations at John Deere
- 3 Reasons Why Deere & Company Will Continue to Grow
- Deere & Company: Safe Bet for Long-Term Investors?
- Inside the Factory: The Role of John Deere Employees
- A Brief Overview of the Refreshed John Deere Strategy
- John Deere: Branding and Business Models at Their Best
- Analysis of John Deere’s Success in a Changing Market
- How John Deere’s Communication Team Operates in Over 54 Countries
- A Look Inside John Deere’s Successful History of Content Marketing
- Overview of John Deere’s Transformation From an Equipment Manufacturer to a Tech Firm
- A Walk Down Memory Lane: Looking at the History of John Deere Leaders
- John Deere: The Marketing Prowess You Probably Didn’t Know About
- Highlighting the Combined Power of John Deere and the Wirtgen Group
- Was John Deere the First Proponent of Content Marketing? The Story That Started in 1895
- John Deere: How a 185-Year-Old Brand Made a Huge Social Media Pivot
- Analysis of John Deere’s $250m Acquisition of Bear Flag Robotics: What Does It Mean for Agriculture?
- John Deere: A New Operating Model to Ensure the Success of Equipment Manufacturing
- The 3 Commandments of Great Content Marketing From John Deere
- Planting the Digital Seeds of Change: A Look at John Deere’s Digital Transformation
- How John Deere Is Innovating the Future of Machinery
- From 1895 and Beyond: John Deere’s “The Furrow” and Why Content Marketing is Still Relevant Today
- The John Deere Way: Performance That Endures
- John Deere: How Data Science Drives Business Growth and Wins the Market
- History of the Founding and Development of Deere & Company
- How John Deere Uses Content Marketing to Educate Customers
- John Deere Is Slowly Becoming One of the World’s Most Important AI Companies
- Why John Deere Workers Were on Strike After Failed UAW Contract
- John Deere: Using Data Analytics to Help Dealers Save Warranty Costs
- Charles Deere: The Man Behind John Deere’s Commercial Success
- The Evolution of John Deere: From Selling Tractors to Becoming an Agritech Data Platform
- John Deere: Massive Labor Strike Highlighted Substantial Profit Margin Weakness
- The Current Strategic Position of John Deere and Implications of Strategies for Future Growth
- History of Successful Mergers and Acquisitions of John Deere
- John Deere’s Strategy to Stay Ahead of the Competition
- How John Deere, Starbucks, and Tesla Used A.I. to Reinvent Their Businesses
- A Look Into John Deere’s Partnership in Europe and the Middle East
- How John Deere’s Marketing Strategy Makes It One of the Most Successful Companies
❓ John Deere Research Questions
- Is Deere & Company One of the Oldest Tractor Companies?
- What Benefits Does John Deere Offer to Employees?
- Who Is John Deere’s Biggest Competitor?
- What Is Deere and Company Known For?
- Why Is John Deere Important to Agriculture?
- What Is the Mission Statement of John Deere?
- Is Deere and Company a Good Stock to Buy?
- Why Rising Farming Costs May Help John Deere?
- Does John Deere Have a Monopoly on Tractors?
- What Is John Deere’s Market Structure?
- Who Are John Deere’s Main Customers?
- What Business Strategy Does John Deere Use?
- How Does John Deere Communicate With the Public?
- What Is John Deere’s Target Market?
- Is John Deere the Original Content Marketer?
- What Is John Deere’s Competitive Advantage?
- Why Is John Deere’s Approach to Marketing Still Relevant Today?
- What Are 10 Content Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From John Deere?
- Is John Deere’s “The Furrow” the World’s Oldest Content Marketing?
- How Did John Deere Increase Mass Consumer Market Share by Revamping Its Market Research Tactics?
- Is the Attractiveness of Investing in Deere & Company Growing?