|Company overview||Airbnb is an American company that operates an online marketplace for homestays for vacation rentals, and tourism activities.|
|Best known for||Cheap rental opportunities for travelers.|
|Other products & services||Lodging and Hospitality.|
|Origins||Founded in 2008 by Brian Chesky, Nathan Blecharczyk, and Joe Gebbia.|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Key people||Brian Chesky (CEO), Joe Gebbia (CPO), Nathan Blecharczyk (CSO)|
|Revenue||Over $5 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 6 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||Airbnb faces thousands of sexual-assault claims yearly.|
|It is interesting that||Since its launch, Airbnb has served 400 million guests.|
📝 Airbnb Research Papers Examples
- Airbnb Company: Marketing CommunicationsAirbnb is one of the rapidly growing online retailers in in the global market. It has its headquarters in San Francisco, California.
- Airbnb Strategic AnalysisAirbnb is an international marketplace specializing in hospitality by offering arrangements for temporary and short-term lodging in cities around the world.
- Sharing Economy on the Example of AirbnbAirbnb company does not depend on clients or suppliers to receive stable revenue, from the perspective of Porter's Five Forces model, positions in the market are strong.
🏆 Best Airbnb Essay Titles
- Airbnb and the Hotel Industry in Warsaw: Sharing Economy Example
- Analysis and Comparative Study of Workforce Diversity for Airbnb and KPMG
- Airbnb Case Study: Global Marketing Management
- Data Governance Framework Elements of Airbnb’s Plan
- Airbnb Customer Experience: Evidence of Convergence Across Three Countries
- Comprehensive Analysis of Contemporary Airbnb Marketing Plan
- Airbnb Porter Five Forces Analysis
- Digital Discrimination: The Case of Airbnb.com
- Airbnb Sues New York Over Restrictive New Law
- Inferring Tax Compliance From Pass-Through: Evidence From Airbnb Tax Enforcement Agreements
- Airbnb, Uber, and Legal Problems With the Digital-Sharing Economy
- Information Communication Technology Application in Airbnb
- Key Factors Affecting the Price of Airbnb Listings: Geographically Weighted Approach
- Platform, Anonymity, and Illegal Actors: Evidence of Whac-A-Mole Enforcement From Airbnb
- Sharing Economy and Incumbents’ Pricing Strategy: Airbnb’s Impact on the Hospitality Industry
- Platform Economies and Urban Planning: Airbnb and Regulated Deregulation in London
- Sharing Economy: Why the Turkish Consumers Use Airbnb
- Short-Term Rentals and Housing Rents: The Case of Airbnb in Berlin
- The Effect of Hedonic Values on Satisfaction and Loyalty of Airbnb Users
- Short-Term Rentals and the Housing Market: Quasi-Experimental Evidence From Airbnb in Los Angeles
- Airbnb: Challenges and Threats Company Faces Now
- SWOT Analysis for Airbnb Company
- Airbnb Website Design Analysis, Its Pros, and Cons
- The Sharing Economy and Marketing Strategy of Airbnb
- Airbnb Company: Leveraging the Sharing Economy
- Internet Models of Airbnb and Uber Companies
- Airbnb Business: Radical Service Innovation
- Analysis of Brian Chesky’s Leadership at Airbnb
- Airbnb Company Internationalization: Success and Challenges
- Analysis of the Digital Protest and Resistance Surrounding the Airbnb Effect
- Airbnb Development and Impact on the Hospitality Industry
- Analyzing and Predicting the Spatial Penetration of Airbnb in US Cities
- Airbnb Consumers’ Choices in the Chinese Market
- Marketing Strategy of Airbnb Company Analysis
- Airbnb: Sharing Economy Processes Review
- Disentangling the Geographical Logic of Airbnb in Switzerland
- Airbnb and Hotels During COVID-19: Different Strategies to Survive
- Analysis of Airbnb and Its Potential Impact on the London Housing Market
- Price Determinants on Airbnb: How Reputation Pays off in the Sharing Economy
- Airbnb in European Cities: Business as Usual or True Sharing Economy?
❓ Airbnb Research Questions
- How Does Competition Affect Reputation Concerns in the Example of Airbnb?
- What Is Airbnb And How Does It Work?
- How Are Uber, Airbnb, and Other Companies of New Silicon Valley Changing the World?
- Does Race Guide Airbnb Rental Rates in San Francisco
- How Should Urban Planners Respond to Airbnb?
- What Prevents Consumers That Are Aware of Airbnb From Using the Platform?
- How Does Competition Affect Airbnb’s Reputation Concerns?
- What Is Airbnb’s Mission? What Are the Strategic Implications of This Mission?
- How Can Airbnb Successfully Deal With Different Local Governments?
- What Is Airbnb’s Stakeholder Strategy?
- Does Airbnb Hurt Hotel Business in the Nordic Countries?
- What Is Airbnb’s Business Model?
- Who Is Airbnb’s Competition, and How Does Airbnb Attempt to Differentiate Itself From the Competition?
- What Are Key Issues That Airbnb Is Currently Facing?
- How to Maintain the Competitive Advantage Airbnb Had So Far?
- What Key Positioning Issues of Airbnb and What Are Their Relative Importance?
- Why Is It That Pestel Factors Can Have Such a Strong Impact on the Future of a Business of Airbnb?
- What Alternative Strategies Can Be Applied by Airbnb?
- Is Airbnb Simply a Gimmick of Our Time or a Crucial Part of Future Economic Activities in Hospitality and Tourism?
- What Is the Impact of Airbnb and Energy Consumption on the Hotel Sector?
- Why Do People Choose to Stay With Airbnb?
- What Are Sources of Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction in Airbnb Accommodation?
- How Has the Airbnb’s Business Model Evolved During the Last Several Years?
- What Is the Biggest Competitive Threat That Airbnb Faces as It Expands in Global Markets?
- How Was an Internet Startup Such as Airbnb Able to Disrupt the Hotel Industry?
- What Are the Prominent Difference Between Airbnb and Its Competitors?
- Can the Sharing Economy Market Be Disruptive on the Example of Airbnb?
- What Challenges Has Airbnb Faced During Asian Market Entry?
- How Does Airbnb Organizational Structure Look Like?
- What Are Examples of Impact of the External Environment on Airbnb?