|Company overview||Philips is a multinational conglomerate corporation that specializes in the production of household appliances.|
|Best known for||Medical systems and consumer electronics.|
|Other products & services||Medical equipment, Home appliances, Intellectual property.|
|Origins||Founded in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs.|
|Key people||Gerard Philips (Founder), Jeroen van der Veer (Chairman), Frans van Houten (CEO), Abhijit Bhattacharya (CFO)|
|Revenue||Over €19 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 81 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||Philips was alleged to pay bribes for public contracts, charging Brazil’s state healthcare system inflated prices to recoup the cost of the kickbacks.|
|It is interesting that||Philips has launched pioneering products that have defined decades, including the CD and DVD, which were both created in partnership with Sony.|
📝 Philips Research Papers Examples
- Philips Company's Strategic Marketing and ManagementThe strategy by Philips to market air fryer, which uses steam to cook food, is a major strength to the achievement of competitive advantage.
- Philips Company's Strategic Marketing PlanStrategic marketing entails a group of continuous activities and comprehensive processes that organizations use to classify and align resources with the established objectives.
- Bad Money: Financialization and Failed LeadershipAmerica has become dependent on trading and speculation and this in itself is a problem to the country. The author refers to this problem as “financialization”.
🏆 Best Philips Essay Titles
- Apple and Philips Branding Strategies: Case Study
- Philips and Matsushita 1998: Growth of Two Global Companies
- Apple Inc vs. Philips: Financial Analysis
- Philips and Matsushita Composition – Gadgets Market, Technology, Innovation
- Comparative Analysis of Philips and Matsushita Companies
- Philips Company: Overview, History, Performance, and Business Strategy
- Coordinating Globally Dispersed Research Centres of Excellence: The Case of Philips Electronics
- Philips Consumer Electronics and Current Issues
- Analyzing Distribution Channels for Philips
- Philips Electronics Best Model: Assessment and Analysis
- Improving Philips Expatriate Employees Strategy
- Philips History and Development Key Milestones
- European Integration and Australian Manufacturing Industry: The Case of Philips Electronics
- Philips Lighting: Screening Markets in the Middle East
- Logistical and Value Chain Strategies at Philips
- Philips: Marketing, Launch, and Sales Processes
- Management Plan For Philips’ Strategic Plan
- Philips’ Balanced Scorecard Performance Measurement System
- Strategic Partnerships and Healthcare Solutions of Philips Company
- Philips Shavers: Maintaining Shaving Leadership in the World Market
- Managing Political Imperatives: Strategic Responses of Philips in Australia
- Managing the Innovation: Philips Lighting
- PEST and SWOT Analysis of the Philips Company
- Analysis of Philips’ Key Capabilities
- Philips, the Largest European Light Bulb Producers
- Analysis of Philips Strategy and Structure
- Philips Versus Matsushita: The Competitive Battle Continues – Strategic Analysis
- Quality Management Models Analysis: Philips
- SWOT Analysis: General Electric and Philips Healthcare
- The Balanced Score Card: Philips Electronics
- Fire That Changed the Industry: Philips Radio Frequency Chip Manufacturing Plant in Albuquerque
- The Link Between the Holocaust and Philips Corporation
- The New Brand Positioning of Philips
- The Philips Company: Analysis and Profile of the Company
- Analysis of Intergraded Marketing Communication for Philips
- Strategic Management of Philips Company Analysis
- Organization Effectiveness: Philips Company
- Marketing Tools and Operations of Philips Ltd
- Comparative Analysis of Consumer Electronic Goods of Samsung and Philips
- Philips NV: A Case of Failed Strategic Leadership Towards Organization Effectiveness
❓ Philips Research Questions
- What Changes Occurred in Philips Environment Throughout the 1960s and 1970s?
- Why Did Philips Have Low Profits During the 1970s and 80s?
- What Should Philips Do to Survive in a Changing Global Environment?
- What Are Philip’s Source of Inertia, and Ways to Overcome and Suggestions?
- What Are Philips’ the Key Success Factors in the Male Shaving Market?
- How Is the Philips’ Management Balancing Their Online and Offline Promotion Methods?
- What Is the Vertical and Horizontal Structuring of Corporate Communication Within Philips?
- What Are the Main Success Factors for Philips?
- Why Is Philips More Successful Than Its Foreign Rivals?
- What Management Style Does Philips Use in Modern Times?
- What Are the Prominent Difference Between Philips and Its Competitors?
- How Is Philips Reward System For Employees Organized?
- What Cultural Aspects Are to Be Considered by Philips to Be Successful?
- What Are Competitive Advantages of Philips in the Existing Market?
- What Are Supply Chain Management Practices Applied at Philips?
- What Are Current Philips Company Problems?
- Who Are the Targeted Customers of Specific Products of the Philips Company?
- What Are Peculiriaties of Process Selection and Facility Structure in Philips?
- What Is the Biggest Competitive Threat That Philips Faces as It Expands in Global Markets?
- What Are Obstacles That Prevent Philips From Further International Expansion?
- How Could Philips Avoid Its Failure in the 1970s?
- What Are Risks Philips Took on Its Way to Success?
- What Challenges Has Philips Faced During Asian Market Entry?
- How Are Philips Production Processes Organized?
- What HRM Practices Does Philips Apply?
- What Peculiarities Does Philips Use to Promote Their Products?
- What Are the Strengths and Weaknesses of Philips Company?
- What Pricing Strategy Does Philips Use?
- What Challenges Does Philips Face During COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What Are Changes Taking Place in Philips Marketing Practices in the Digital Age?