|Company overview||Unilever is a manufacturer and supplier of fast-moving consumer goods.|
|Best known for||Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Rexona, Hellmann’s and Omo.|
|Other products & services||Food, condiments, ice cream, beauty products|
|Origins||Founded in 1929, by the merger of Lever Brothers and Margarine Unie.|
|Key people||Nils Andersen (Chairperson), Alan Jope (CEO), Graeme Pitkethly (CFO)|
|Revenue||Almost €52 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 149 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2011, Unilever was fined €104 million for establishing a price-fixing cartel for washing powder in Europe.|
|It is interesting that||Unilever pursues supply chain sustainability with blockchain.|
📝 Unilever Research Papers Examples
- Unilever Company: "Dove" Brand EvolutionThis paper shows how Unilever’s "Dove" brand delivers desirable results to the consumers by focusing on brand management concepts such as value, performance, brand equity, and resonance.
- Unilever & Toyota Knowledge ManagementResearching Unilever information system? 🔍 Knowledge Management System focuses on the ways through which an organization applies the available information within its operating environment. 🧠 Read the paper to learn more about Unilever Knowledge Management System! ✅
- Unilever Company: Consulting Business-to-BusinessThis paper is dedicated to the consultancy services on Unilever’s different product offerings against its competitors, a SWOT analysis, pricing and pricing mechanisms.
- Unilever Innovation Management & StrategiesWorking on Unilever innovation case study? 🧴 Consider researching collaboration of Unilever trade partners to create strong brands. 🧼 This and many other aspects are discussed in this article about Unilever innovation strategy and technologies. ➡️
- Emicos International: Marketing PlanOperating in the global economic environment is a challenging task even for an organization as well established in the home market environment as Emicos International.
- Unilever Company. International Strategic Management.Unilever Corporation, the world’s second largest producer of consumer products. Unilever has world wide operations, sells food, household articles and personal care products.
- Dove: The Campaign for Real BeautyDove headed on a path to redefine beauty. The dilemma was that it was selling a beauty product itself. Dove headed down a long path of controversy that ended up stirring societal dialogue about beauty
- Dove Evolution of a BrandDove brand was perceived by women as way of beauty and this for any brand is very important aspect because women want to associate themselves with things that will turn them on sexually or the product that relates to fertility.
- The HRM Issues in Contemporary Organizations: Unilever AustralasiaUnilever Australasia is one of the biggest companies in the region. The task of HRM department of the company is to recruit, train, motivate, promote, reward, and support employees.
- Unilever: Developing HRM Strategy to Support Organizational StrategyIn this is paper it examines the gradual HR policies, functions, and strategies which contributes to the acceleration of the company. Unilever is a global company.
- Unilever PLC.: Strategic Supply Chain ManagementSupply chain management defines the management of a network of businesses which are involved in the provision of products and services to end users.
- Business Environment and OrganisationBusiness environment basically means the surrounding factors and influences that affect trade. It can be categorized into two; internal and external.
- Business Management: Analysis of "Proctor & Gamble"This paper analyzes Proctor & Gamble company, its mission, vision, strategic plans, proposes SWOT analysis, internal and external factor evaluation, Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- China and UK Differences About Reward Management Practice Aims and ObjectivesThe study's primary aim is to investigate reward management practices with the UK and China and determine essential peculiarities of and differences between the reward systems.
- Human Resource Planning by UnileverThe aim of the assignment is to collect the data and evaluate current HR practices and approaches used by Unilever.
- Unilever UK Firm's Innovativeness and CreativityThe importance of innovation has increased to a level that needs intensive investment, making the Unilever organisation note the need for a different way to initiate creativity.
- Human Resource Planning the Organization UnileverThe paper discusses and analyzes human resource planning and its impact on the organization, Unilever. Is given special attention to organization, industry analysis and HR strategies.
- Unilever's Management of Foods & Refreshment DivisionUnilever should continue focusing on sustainability as a unique strategic value to create brand relevance and penetration, increasing switching costs.
- Current Marketing Activities of UK-Based FirmsThe United Kingdom (UK) consumers are known to be loyal to their favorite firms and brands, which guarantee to ship their products for free and offer product returns.
- Unilever Firm's Effective Human Resource ManagementUnilever’s case shows that even global leaders have serious risks influencing their work and planning activities. For multinationals, such threats become more significant.
🏆 Best Unilever Essay Titles
- Strategic Issues in Unilever Food Marketing
- Unilever Strategy and Strategic Decision-Making Process
- Analyzing the Market Expansion by Unilever
- Unilever Strategy for Organising and Structuring Its Global Operations
- Analyzing Unilever Regarding HRM Issues
- Unilever Nigeria Concept and Core Elements of Marketing
- Building Capabilities for Multi-Stakeholder Interactions at Global and Local Levels: The Unilever Case
- Unilever Multinational Company: Analysis and Breakdown
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Performance of Unilever Corporation
- Unilever Corporate Identity and Competitive Strategies
- SWOT Analysis on Hindustan Unilever
- Unilever Brazil Marketing Strategy for Low-Income Consumer
- Company Vision and Strategy of Unilever
- Unilever and the Management Development Program
- The Dove Campaign “For Real Beauty” and Its Effectiveness
- Unilever and Coke: Impact on the Environment and Workers
- Competences and Human Resources Empowerment in a Market-Driven Company: The Unilever Case
- Controlling System Within Unilever Commerce
- Corporate Social Responsibility Activities of Unilever
- Overview and Analysis of CRS Unilever Crimes
- Environmental and Social Issues of Unilever
- Hindustan Unilever’s Marketing Campaign: Chalo Kissanpur
- Inflation: Marketing and Unilever Zimbabwe
- Inside Unilever: The Evolving Transnational Company
- Launching the New Product by Unilever Company: Case Study
- Managing and Delivering Customer Value at Unilever India
- Analysis of Marketing Mix and Strategies of Unilever
- Marketing, Pricing, and Promotion of Unilever
- Semiotic Analysis of Sunsilk Media Campaign for Covered Hair
- Nestle and Unilever Companies International Marketing Strategies
- Organizational Strategy and Structure of Unilever
- Outsourcing: Benefits and Risks. A Case Study of Unilever
- Resource-Based View and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis on Unilever
- Social Network, Knowledge Management, and Innovation at Unilever
- Strategic Planning for Unilever United Arab Emirates Ltd
- Supply Chain Management Solution for Hindustan Unilever: Case Study
- The Competitive Strategy and Position of Unilever
- The History and Growth of Unilever: How the Company Still Fares Well in the Market
- The International Position and Strategy of Unilever
- Unilever and Nestle Cooperation in International Marketing Strategies
❓ Unilever Research Questions
- What Are Competitive Advantages of Sunsilk in the Existing Market?
- How Did Unilever Leverage the Finance Department to Promote Organizational Growth?
- What Are Supply Chain Management Practices Applied at Sunsilk?
- How Do the Unilever People Place and Performance HR Vision Works?
- What Is Sunsilk Strategy in the US Market?
- How Is Idea About Female Beauty Presented in the ‘Dove Real Beauty’ E-Media Advertising Campaign?
- What Is the Significance of Using Online Communities for Sunsilk Brand Building and Market Development?
- How Does Dove Segment and Target the Market for Personal Care?
- What Are Suggested Strategies for Sunsilk to Sustain in the US Market?
- How Does the “Dove Real Beauty” Campaign Still Marginalize Some Groups?
- What Changes, if Any, Would You Make to Unilever’s Communities of Practice?
- Why Did P&G and Unilever Want to Cut the Number of Brands?
- What Was Dove’s Brand Positioning in the 1950s?
- How Does Unilever Organize to Do Product Category Management and Brand Management?
- What Are Factors Affecting the Demand and Supply of Sunsilk?
- What Are the Main Success Factors for Sunsilk?
- What Is the Biggest Competitive Threat That Dove Faces as It Expands in Global Markets?
- What Are Obstacles That Prevent Sunsilk From Further International Expansion?
- Why Is the Unilever Company So Successful in the United States?
- What Peculiarities Does Dove Use to Promote Their Products?
- What Are the Strengths and Weaknesses of Unilever Company?
- What Challenges Does Sunsilk Face During COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What Are Changes Taking Place in Dove Marketing Practices in the Digital Age?
- How Has the Unilever Business Model Evolved During the Last Several Years?
- What Is Unilever Corporate Structure?
- What Are Peculiriaties of Process Selection and Facility Structure in Sunsilk?