|Company overview||Subway is an American multi-national fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches, wraps, salads, and beverages.|
|Best known for||Submarine sandwiches, pizzas (some locations), salads.|
|Other products & services||Fast food restaurants.|
|Origins||Founded by Fred DeLuca and financed by Peter Buck in 1965 in Bridgeport, Connecticut.|
|Headquarters||Milford, Connecticut, U.S.|
|Key people||Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck (Founders), John Chidsey (CEO)|
|Revenue||Over $10 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 410 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2021, Subway was accused that tuna in their sandwiches had no tuna, but a ‘mixture of various concoctions’.|
|It is interesting that||In January 2013, Subway managed to accumulate 20 million fans of their Facebook Social Media page.|
📝 Subway Research Papers Examples
- Strategic Human Resource Management and ObjectivesStrategic human resource management guides all the organizational activities and resources that are dedicated to attracting and maintaining a highly motivated workforce.
- Subway Company in the Japanese MarketSubway’s primary target market is composed of individual customers who are health conscious in their consumption patterns.
- Subway Franchise's Positioning StrategyThe changing social environment and the lack of proper marketing campaign strategies that support Subway's repositioning are limiting rapid success in terms of market penetration.
- Marketing Strategy of Subway Fast Food ProductsThis essay will determine marketing strategy of Subway fast food products but also health marketing and grass root awareness.
- Tim Hortons Versus SubwayThis paper is about Tim Hortons and Subway still providing different marketing strategies for reaching a similar purpose, profit gaining.
- The Subway Fast-Food Outlets in AustraliaSubway is one of the leading fast-food outlets in Australia. They have provided Australian citizens with fast foods such as sandwiches for the longest time possible.
- Subway Company Strategy AnalysisThis report analyzes the fast-food restaurant industry in the USA with the assessment of Subway’s strategic positioning among its competitors.
🏆 Best Subway Essay Titles
- Subway: Supply Chain, Farming, and Logistics
- Business Implications for Subway Restaurant
- Subway Company’s Strategy: Driving Customer Traffic
- Marketing Communication for Subway Restaurant
- Internal and External Analysis of Subway
- Marketing Concepts and Principles of Success of Subway
- The Subway Success Story & Their Fight against COVID-19
- Marketing Plan for Subway Restaurant
- Operations Management for Subway Inc
- Ethical Issues and Social Responsibility Faced by Subway Restaurant
- Subway and Its Challenges Going Global
- Comparative Analysis of Subway and Quiznos
- Subway Franchise: SWOT and Management Analysis
- Competitive Advantages and Disadvantages of Subway
- Subway: Franchising Opportunities in China
- Factors Affecting Customer Loyalty at Subway at Royal Oak
- Subway Human Resource Management Overview
- Forecasting Further Demand and Supply at Subway
- Subway International and the Global Fast Food Industry
- Deficiency in Complying HRM Policies at Subway
- Subway’s Current and Potential Target Audience
- Mega Environment and Work Environment in Subway
- Subway’s Problem for Breakfast Market
- The Relationships Between Stakeholders and Subway Company
- Subway Strategic Management Peculiarities Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Development of Subway
- Subway Supply Chain Management Overview
- The Internal and External Environments of Subway
- Analysis of Economic Feasibility of Opening a Franchise Subway in Crimea
- Historical Background and Current Situation of Subway
- Analysis of Subway Branding Success
- Mission Statement and Values of Subway
- Subway Sensation in Advertising
- The Role of Subway Restaurant in the US
- Evaluation of Subway Restaurant Marketing Performance
- Subway’s Major Competitors and Market Share
- A Rebranding Concept for the Brand Subway
- Subway’s Strategy in Foreign Markets
- The Promotional Strategies of Subway
- Subway: An American Fast Food Franchise
❓ Subway Research Questions
- What Are the Main Success Factors for Subway?
- How Can Subway Restaurant Avoid Marketing Myopia?
- What Are the Prominent Difference Between Subway and Its Competitors?
- Why Has Subway Been Able to Expand So Quickly Into International Company?
- What Cultural Aspects Are to Be Considered by Subway to Be Successful?
- How Does Subway Develop and Keep a Differential Advantage in a Highly Competitive and Dynamic?
- What Are Competitive Advantages of Subway in the Existing Market?
- Why Is the Subway Company So Successful in the United States?
- What Are Supply Chain Management Practices Applied at Subway?
- How Has the Subway Business Model Evolved During the Last Several Years?
- What Are Current Subway Company Problems?
- What Are Peculiriaties of Process Selection and Facility Structure in Subway?
- Is It Required to Change Corporate Culture at Subway?
- What Is the Biggest Competitive Threat That Subway Faces as It Expands in Global Markets?
- What Are Obstacles That Prevent Subway From Further International Expansion?
- How Is Subway Reward System For Employees Organized?
- What Are Risks Subway Took on Its Way to Success?
- What Has the Subway Company Done to Help the Community?
- How Does Subway Promote Their Products?
- What Challenges Does Subway Face During COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What Are Changes Taking Place in Subway Marketing Practices in the Digital Age?
- Who Are the Targeted Customers of the Subway Company?
- What Is the Positioning Strategy of the Subway Company?
- Does Subway Company Have Its Own Brand Equity?
- What Are the Characteristics of Competitive and Coordinating Behavior of Subway?
- How Do Business Environment and Economic Trends Affect Performance of Subway?
- What Is the Weakest Link in Subway Company’s Supply Chain?
- What Changes Are to Be Implemented for Subway Strategy to Improve Their Business Position?
- What Is Subway’s Approach to Doing Business?