|Company overview||An American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer that operates six primary divisions: Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Intermix, Athleta, and Janie and Jack.|
|Best known for||Everyday apparel|
|Other products & services||Apparel, Accessories, Personal care products.|
|Origins||In 1969, the Fishers opened the first Gap retail store on San Francisco’s Ocean Avenue.|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Key people||Bob Martin (Executive Chairman and interim CEO), Don Fisher (Founder)|
|Revenue||Over $13 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 117 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||Gap was found to use the child labor for making clothes in India.|
|It is interesting that||Don Fisher found the Gap because he couldn’t find an appropriate pair of jeans.|
📝 Gap Research Papers Examples
- Gap Inc. and Hennes & Mauritz (H&M): Company AnalysisThe analysis will focus on discussing the history of the companies, evaluating the company's performance, and giving recommendations on which company is suitable for investment.
- Gap INC Company: Financial StatementsGap Inc is doing well financially since it is able to meet its obligations as they fall due, and the assets of the company are also managed effectively.
- Bridging the Gap in BusinessGap is facing several challenging aspects, especially the driving forces which are affecting the clothes industry, including the information revolution.
🏆 Best Gap Essay Titles
- Company Report. The Gap Inc and the Subsidiary Business Units: Old Navy and the Banana Republic
- Old Navy and the Infantilization of the American Consumer
- Vendetta: Credit History and Old Navy
- Old Navy Promotional Strategy: Overview and Analysis
- Production and Demand: Banana Republic Retail Store
- Old Navy’s Launching Mobile Marketing Campaign
- Relation Between Gap, Old Navy, and the Banana Republic
- The Difference Between the Banana Republic and Gap
- Abercrombie & Fitch and the Gap: Comparative Analysis
- Analysis and Strategy Recommendation for Gap Inc
- Gap Inc.’s Decision to Raise Minimum Wages Analysis
- Analysis of the Financial Accounting of Gap Inc
- Gap Inc and Increasing Its Share of the Market
- Old Navy: Advertising Strategy Analysis
- Gap Inc: New Business Mission Analysis
- Internal and External Factors Affecting Gap Brand
- Gap: Strategic Options and Operational Objectives
- Brand History and Overview of Gap
- Gap Inc: Strategic Management Case Study
- The Turbulent Global Economic Conditions: The Gap Inc
- Gap Inc Competitive Advantage Analysis
- The Gap Inc: Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
- Gap Inc Financial Statement Analysis
- The Gap Inc: Applying the Generic Competitive Strategies
- Gap Inc.’s Strategic Audit and Management Report
- Target Market Segmentation Research for Gap Inc
- Gap Inc: Industry and Company Analysis
- Analysis of Human Resource Training for Gap Inc
- Gap Inc.: Has the Retailer Lost Its Style?
- Global Brand Management Structure: Gap Inc
- Gap Inc Position and Potential Strategy
- Analysis of Gap Inc Sales Plan and Promotion
- Gap Inc’s Working Conditions and Their Social Responsibility
- Integrated Marketing Communications in Guess and Gap
- Gap Inc: SWOT Analysis, PESTLE, Five Forces
- Limited Brands and Gap, Inc. Financial Analyses
- Marketing Matrix Between Gap Inc and Their Competitors
- Gap Inc.: Marketing Strategy Analysis of the Company
- Recommendations for Gap Inc: Improving Stakeholder Management
- Gap’s Structure, Products, Mission, Revenues, and Leadership
❓ Gap Research Questions
- What Challenges Does Banana Republic Face During COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What Are the Product, Pricing, Promotion, and Distribution Strategies of Old Navy?
- What Are Gap’s Core Competencies?
- Does Gap Have Strong Financial Leverage?
- What Are the Main Domestic and Worldwide Competitors of Gap?
- Can Gap Develop a Strategy to Connect With Consumers?
- What Are Competitive Priorities and Capabilities, Productivity at Gap?
- Can Old Navy’s Boss Lead a Turnaround at Gap Inc.?
- What Is the Overall Strategic Position of Gap Inc In the UK?
- How Does Process Strategy and Structure of Gap Look Like?
- What Is the Fashioning Marketing Strategy of Gap?
- Why Does Gap Outsource Its Manufacturing?
- What Has the Gap Company Done to Help the Community?
- What Peculiarities Does Old Navy Use to Promote Their Products?
- What Is the Role of the Old Navy in the International Business Market?
- Who Are the Targeted Customers of the Gap Company?
- What Are Changes Taking Place in Gap Marketing Practices in the Digital Age?
- Is Old Navy’s Main Goal to Maximize Customer Satisfaction?
- What Will Lure the Customer to Old Navy for Its Products?
- How Has Gap Been Performing the Last Three Years?
- What Are the Marketing Challenges in Old Navy?
- Does the Big Data Approach Work for All Three of Gap Inc.’s Primary Brands?
- What Are the Main Success Factors for the Banana Republic?
- Can Gap Prosper Without Mall Stores?
- What Are the Prominent Difference Between the Banana Republic and Its Competitors?
- What Are Supply Chain Management Practices Applied at Gap?
- What Are Obstacles That Prevent Gap From Further International Expansion?