|Company overview||Carrefour is a global network of supermarkets, convenience stores, hypermarkets, discount stores, and cash-and-carry stores.|
|Best known for||The company is one of the world’s largest retailers.|
|Other products & services||Chain of hypermarkets, groceries stores and convenience stores.|
|Origins||Opened in 1960, within suburban annecy, near a crossroads.|
|Headquarters||Massy, Essonne, France|
|Key people||Alexandre Bompard (Chairman & CEO), Marcel Fournier, Denis Defforey and Jacques Defforey (Founders)|
|Revenue||Over €81 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 321 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||Carrefour got into a corruption scandal in Poland as executives were accused of accepting massive bribes from beverage producers for putting some of their drinks on supermarket shelves.|
|It is interesting that||Emaar had a hand in the world’s tallest building, which features the world’s first Armani Hotel and the tallest performing fountain on the 30-acre Burj Lake.|
📝 Carrefour Research Papers Examples
- Whole Foods Market Corporation in ChinaWhole Foods Market is an American multinational corporation that specializes in the sales of organic foods. The company has identified unsatisfied market segment in China.
- Whole Foods Market Company in ChinaWhole Foods Market has branches in the United Kingdom and Canada. The company has spotted a void amid high-end consumers who prefer quality organic products in China.
- TESCO – The Customer Relationship ChampionThe paper analyzes the competitive environment TESCO operates in by using Porter's five forces model to determine whether retailing is an attractive place to compete.
- Carrefour Kuwait: Training and Development of EmployeesThe essay discusses training and development of employees policies and practices at Carrefour Kuwait. Methods, benefits of training and development.
- Noon Company AnalysisAt present, Noon maintains partnerships with local vendors and provides the region’s customers with a wide choice of products.
- Accounting Policies of Companies Reporting in Accordance with IFRSThe paper seeks to carry out an evaluation of the various accounting policies in instances where there are a number of policies that an entity selects from a given standard.
🏆 Best Carrefour Essay Titles
- Carrefour: Reasons for Abandoning Russia
- Analysis of Carrefour’s Foreign Market Entry
- Carrefour and Lulu Hypermarket Comparative Analysis
- Background of Carrefour Sa and Its Financing Practices
- Carrefour Brand: History and Future Plans
- Opportunity for Carrefour’s Entry Into China
- Carrefour Contemporary Business Strategy Overview and Analysis
- Reasons and Outcomes of Carrefour’s Exit From Japan
- Carrefour: Analysis of Entry Into India
- Reasons for Carrefour Abroad Expanding
- Carrefour: Financial Ratios and Inventory Holding Period
- Importance of Strategic Marketing for Carrefour Hypermarket
- Carrefour Financial Report Overview and Analysis
- Overview of Strategic Marketing Management of Carrefour Company
- Carrefour: Marketing Strategies Applied in Singapore
- Strategies of Walmart and Carrefour in Chinese Market Comparison
- Carrefour NPV and Sustainability
- Porter’s Five Forces Model for Carrefour Egypt
- Carrefour’s Foreign Direct Investment
- Analysis of Entry Mode for Carrefour in Brazil
- Carrefour Supply Chain Management Overview and Analysis
- French Company Carrefour and Market in China
- High-Low Method for the Manufacturing Costs of Carrefour
- Economic Determinants of Transnational Retailer Expansion: Walmart and Carrefour Comparative Analysis
- Lessons From Walmart and Carrefour in Entering the Asian Retail Market
- Analysis of Carrefour’s Glocal Strategies in Taiwan
- Managing Service Quality: Carrefour Case
- Market Segmentation for Carrefour Malaysia
- Oligopoly and the Structural Paradox of Retail TNCs: An Assessment of Carrefour and Walmart in Japan
- Optimum Merchandising Loyalty and the Carrefour Brand Across All Stores
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Carrefour China
- Porter’s Five Forces Model Being Applied to Carrefour Egypt
- Sales and Merchandising Strategies of Carrefour
- SWOT Analysis for Carrefour
- Value Chain Analysis of Carrefour Company
- Comparison of Walmart and Carrefour Performance
- Facing Diversity: Case Study of Carrefour in Asia
- Promotion and Advertising Used by Tesco and Carrefour Hypermarkets in Malaysia
- Carrefour Brand: History and Future Plans
- The History of the Carrefour Company Marketing
❓ Carrefour Research Questions
- What Is the Biggest Competitive Threat That Carrefour Faces as It Expands in Global Markets?
- What Are Obstacles That Prevent Carrefour From Further International Expansion?
- What Went Wrong With Carrefour in Russia?
- What Are the Main Success Factors for Carrefour Stores?
- Should Carrefour Adopt Walmart’s Strategy of “Low Prices Everyday”?
- What Problems Did Carrefour Meet in Its Early Expansion in China?
- Is Carrefour a Multinational Enterprise (MNE)? If So, Why?
- What Are the Main Factors for Carrefour to Open Up Foreign Operations in a New Country?
- Is Carrefour Pursuing an International, Global, Multi Domestic, or Transnational Strategy?
- What Management Style Did Carrefour Use in China?
- Does Carrefour Create Value for All Its Stakeholders?
- What Are the Prominent Difference Between Carrefour and Other Supermarkets?
- How Could Carrefour Differentiate Itself From Walmart?
- What Would Be the Advantage or Disadvantage of a “Low Prices Everyday” Strategy Applied by Carrefour?
- Why Was Carrefour Successful in China?
- What Cultural Aspects Are to Be Considered by Carrefour to Be Successful?
- How Could Carrefour Avoid Its Failure in Thailand?
- What Are Competitive Advantages of Carrefour?
- Why Is Carrefour More Successful Than Its Foreign Rivals?
- What Are Carrefour Marketing Strategies Applied in Poland?
- What Are Carrefour Corporation’s Business Culture Damages?
- How Is Carrefour Reward System For Employees Organized?
- What Are Supply Chain Management Practices Applied at Carrefour?
- What Are Current Carrefour Company Problems?
- What Are Peculiriaties of Process Selection and Facility Structure in Carrefour?