|Company overview||Keurig Inc. is a company that has ventured into the coffee business providing its clients with solutions to quick and effective coffee brewing.|
|Best known for||K-Cup brewing systems, Dr. Pepper|
|Other products & services||Brewing systems, coffee, hot cocoa, teas, sodas, juices, and other soft drinks.|
|Origins||Founded in 1990 by Peter Dragone and John Sylvan.|
|Headquarters||Burlington, Massachusetts, U.S|
|Key people||Robert Gamgort (Executive Chairman and CEO), Robert Stiller (Founder)|
|Revenue||Over $11 billion|
|Number of employees||Over 27 thousand|
|Scandals & incidents||In 2022, Keurig Canada has been ordered to pay a $3 million penalty for misleading consumers about the recyclability of its single-use plastic K-Cup pods.|
|It is interesting that||The majority of Keurig’s profit comes from K-Cup sales.|
📝 Keurig Research Papers Examples
- Coca-Cola & Keurig's New Product DesignThe paper explores how Coca-Cola and Keurig Inc. developed a new product. It analyzes the process of the product's design and the collaboration between two brands.
- Keurig Dr. Pepper: Company AnalysisThe following analysis examines the market in which Keurig Dr. Pepper operates, the challenges it has to overcome in the future, and its competitors.
🏆 Best Keurig Essay Titles
- Keurig Business Model Overview and Analysis
- Strategic Business Analysis of Keurig Green Mountain Company
- Keurig: Convenience, Choice, and Competitive Brands
- Creative Brief: Keurig Coffee Makers
- Keurig Green Mountain and Its Operations
- SWOT Analysis: Green Mountain Coffee Roaster and Keurig
- Business Ethics Case Study: Keurig Green Mountain
- Keurig: Historical Background and Current Situation
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters and Keurig Coffee Case Analysis
- Keurig: Handling a New Item Launch
- Distribution and Channel Strategies of Keurig
- Keurig: Pricing Strategies for Consumer Sales
- Keurig: Impact of Promotions on Consumers
- Five-Force Analysis of Keurig Brewing System
- Keurig Breweries Company’s Market Success
- Focus Differentiation as the Keurig’s Business-Level Strategy
- Keurig Coffee Systems and Single-Serve Coffee Market
- Pepsico, Coca-Cola Company, and Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc Comparative Analysis
- Keurig: Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations
- The Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Company Analysis
- Keurig Company: Current Issues and Challenges
- Summary of Key Marketing Strategy Issues of Keurig
- Keurig Coffee Maker Problem Solving
- Sustainability Case Study: Keurig Green Mountain
- Keurig Company: Business Model and Strategy
- Keurig Company: Mission Statement and Vision
- Keurig: The Challenge of Gaining and Maintaining Marketplace Leadership
- The Operationalization of a Business Opportunity of Keurig Company
- Keurig, Inc. v. Sturm Foods, Inc. Comparative Analysis
- Keurig Aims to Lift Profits With Cold Drinks Machine
- The Significant Strengths and Weaknesses of Keurig Company
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc Comparisons to Its Competitors
- The Elements of Strategic Management for Keurig Company Business
- Keurig Company’s Marketing Solutions and Strategies
- Keurig: Existing Marketing and Advertising Strategy
- Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc Generic and Intensive Growth Strategies
- Application of Michael Porters Intensive Growth Strategies to Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc
- Keurig Dr. Pepper Issues in Human Resource Management
- Challenges of Expansion to a Foreign Location: Keurig Green Mountain Company
- Keurig Company’s Marketing and Advertising Solutions and Methods
❓ Keurig Research Questions
- What Type of Pricing Strategy Does Keurig Use?
- How Attractive Is the Keurig System in the Office Coffee Market?
- What Advice Do You Have for Keurig Concerning the Selection of the Vendor for the Brewing Machines?
- Should Keurig Launch the Keurig Cup in the At-Home Market and Continue to Use the K-Cup in the Commercial Market?
- What Actions Should Keurig Take To Penetrate the Office Coffee Service Market?
- Who Is the Target Market for Keurig?
- What Should Keurig Do About the Home Coffee Market?
- How Is Keurig Reward System For Employees Organized?
- What Is the Market Potential of the Current Single Serve Coffee Market for Keurig?
- Has the Keurig’s Business-Level Strategy Been Successful?
- As the Market Leader, Are There Opportunities for Growth in the Future for Keurig?
- What Do You Suggest Keurig Do to Maintain Their Market Position and Even Grow?
- Why Do You Think the Keurig Brewer Has Become So Successful?
- What Are the Greatest Risks for Keurig?
- Why Is the Keurig Company So Successful in the United States?
- What Recommendations Can Be Made to Support Keurig’s Growth and Profitability Objectives?
- How Does Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc Apply a Market Penetration Strategy?
- What Are Changes Taking Place in Keurig Marketing Practices in the Digital Age?
- What Are the Prominent Difference Between Keurig and Its Competitors?
- How Does Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc Use Diversification Strategy?
- What Cultural Aspects Are to Be Considered by Keurig to Be Successful?
- How Does Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc Apply Product Development Strategy?
- What Are Current Keurig Company Problems?
- What Are the Strengths and Weaknesses of Keurig Company?
- How Does Keurig Promote Their Products?
- What Are the Product, Pricing, Promotion, and Distribution Strategies of Keurig?
- What Should Keurig Do to Achieve or Maintain Competitive Advantage in Its Industry?
- Is It Required to Change Corporate Culture at Keurig?
- What Is the Positioning Strategy of the Keurig Company?