Today, every big company, such as Adidas and Amazon, uses digital technologies to achieve its goals. Smaller businesses also make sure to seize opportunities with the help of IT tools. To do it properly, a company needs a strong digital strategy.
Keep reading to learn more!
🔝 Top 5 Digital Strategy Example Essays
- Internet Influence on International Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy of Amazon
- La Roche-Posay Company: Digital Innovation Strategy
- Kodak Company Position in the Digital Revolution
- Digital Marketing Trends: Technological and Social Changes
💡 What Is a Digital Strategy?
A digital strategy, often known as a digital media strategy, maximizes the commercial benefits of technology such as machine learning, AI, and data analytics. Because it’s so complex, a cross-functional team of corporate leadership, marketing, and IT professionals are required for developing a successful digital strategy.
What Should a Digital Strategy Include?
The strategy should focus on aspects where the company’s value chain is prone to disruption and see how a digital transformation can make it stronger and more economically sustainable. Short-term actions and quantifiable business objectives are essential components of digital strategy. In other words, a digital strategy paves the way for effective operational digitalization.
What Are the 5 Rules of Digital Strategy?
- Evaluating the potential impact of digitization.
- Focusing on digital ambition.
- Determining how much value you can create with a digital strategy.
- Having a digital mindset and thinking on a virtual level to develop a roadmap.
- Putting the digital transformation strategy into action and managing it.
What Are the Types of Digital Strategy?
Different types of digital strategies focus on online marketing and promotion. Every kind of digital strategy aims to draw attention using a specific digital channel and template. For instance, social media marketing is also a digital strategy type. Other types include search engine optimization and online broadcasting.
🔥 Digital Strategy Framework for Evaluation
If you need to conduct a case study about a company’s digital strategy, here’s an evaluation framework you can use:
|Revaluation of Profiles|
|Evaluation and Measurement|
🖥️ Digital Strategy Examples: Top 5 Companies
Below are some digital strategy examples you can use for inspiration.
Adidas Digital Strategy
Adidas spends most of its marketing budget on social media advertisement and digital campaigns. Adidas’s digital strategy aims to contribute to the sports culture and promote an active lifestyle.
Amazon Digital Strategy
Amazon’s digital strategy is very consumer-centric. It uses multiple digital frameworks to ensure customer satisfaction. The initial success of Amazon was thanks to a comprehensive plan for SEO and AdWords targeting millions of keywords.
Mint Digital Strategy
Mint committed to a digital strategy that included publishing large amounts of high-quality content, ranging from instructive blog articles to popular, attention-grabbing infographics.
Zappos Digital Strategy
Zappos continues to make significant investments in internet marketing and social media operations. They concentrate on the consumer’s wants and needs.
American Express (AMEX) Digital Strategy
American Express (AMEX) utilizes a content-rich mega-site that ranks highly on search engines. Their digital strategy is therefore based on quality informative content.
Other companies using great digital strategies include:
For more ideas and examples, check out the essay samples below.
📝 Digital Strategy Research Paper Examples
- Social Media in Digital MarketingThe paper is devoted to exploring the role of social media in digital marketing. It has an aim to identify the most common and impactful social media marketing activities.
- Digital Marketing: Global StrategiesThe Internet and the development of WWW have changed communication patterns and greatly impacted marketing channels and techniques.
- Digital Marketing, Its Opportunities and ChallengesThe purpose of this report is to present findings on the opportunities and challenges offered by digital marketing to organizations.
- Report on E-Business Between China and USAFrom the analysis of e-business, USA provides better quality than China. China's technological and economical level is the obstacle of its insulate.
- ULMS Bikes Web Site. Web Site Design DocumentationOne of the websites which is detailed enough for comparing the requirements of ULMS Bikes is that of ‘Bonthrone Bikes’ – the website of an online UK cycle super store.
- Online Strategy for the BusinessOnline marketing has been affected with the rise of the Internet websites replacing its main products and attracting its target audiences.
- E-Commerce Technologies AnalysisE-commerce is the conducting of business electronically using a communication link. It provides an exchange of goods and services by use of electronic means.
- News Corp.: HRM Innovation and ChangeLearning organizations are those who do not accept change as a reaction to a condition or event rather as a ladder towards a new business proposition.
- We Simplify the Internet: Internet Accessability for SMEsThe mission statement of WSI Internet Consulting is increasing the growth and profitability of SMEs businesses through an enhanced and efficient provision of internet solutions.
- Information Technology for Management in the Digital EconomyThis article examines the information technologies used for management, as well as the transformation of organizations in the digital economy.
- Improving Operations of FamilyEnergyBy burning biomass, FamilyEnergy will be able to produce electricity, thus diversifying its income. Accomplishing it requires the installation of facilities where bioenergy can be generated
- Schneider Electric Company's Digital TransformationSchneider is a European-based company leading the digital transformation in process automation and energy management in industry, data centers, buildings, and infrastructure.
- Digital Integration in the Student Housing CompanyThe Student Housing Company understands that it has to leverage emerging technologies to reap the additional gains, especially, in the contemporary business environment.
- Online & Mobile Payment SystemsThis dissertation is concerned with exploring the potential of online and mobile payment systems to become the main payment means in electronic commerce.
- Product Designing and DevelopmentThe paper aims to analyze the competitive environment to develop a competitive edge for the new digital camera designed by the firm.
- Digital Integration of 3D (CAD) Virtual EnvironmentTechnology is fast changing today’s world. This is both at personal and career levels. Arguably, technology and innovation have made both home and work life.
- Report on an Amazon’s Future e-Business, Digital StrategyThe paper summarize Amazon’s marketing strategy, the issues that arise as a result of it, and the potential ways of addressing.
- Spectacle Hut’s Traditional Marketing Transformation in a Digital WorldIn this paper, the goal was to investigate traditional marketing transformation in a digital world at Spectacle Hut.
- Occupational Health and Safety in Trinidad and TobagoBy introducing innovative techniques for safety management, the Trinidad and Tobago organizations will be able to increase the levels of security.
- Digitalization of Age United Kingdom OrganizationAge UK provides critical community support by enabling people to choose their own care and implementing best practices for overcoming loneliness in older people.
- Internode: Implementing Six SigmaThe expected benefits of implementing Six Sigma in Internode’s operations include consistent improvement in customer service, customer satisfaction and sustainability.
- Michelin Firm's Adoption of Digital Service PlatformThe purpose of this paper is to develop appraise, evaluate, and analyze the situation at Michelin regarding its adoption of the Digital Service Platform.
- The Walt Disney Company AnalysisDisney+ is the product of its digital age and will serve as the company’s forefront product to share the latest media content with millions of consumers.
- New Business Opportunities During the COVID-19 PandemicThe COVID-19 pandemic has opened doors for businesses and altered the way we all operate, new solutions that work anywhere will characterize future entrepreneurship.
- Ford Motor Company's Digital Strategy DevelopmentThe paper proposes a digital strategy for Ford Motor Company using the suggestions of recent research and the strengths and weaknesses of the company.