You’re probably aware of how awesome the Internet is. We can use it for many purposes: communication, finding tons of information, and so much more. And, of course, the Internet is an excellent tool for marketing.
How exactly do companies incorporate the Internet into their strategies? Read this article to find out!
🔝 Top 5 Internet Marketing Strategy Example Essays
- New Zealand' Energy Drinks Industry Marketing
- Google Company Marketing Strategy Analysis
- Internet Retail Marketing and Its Aspects
- The Role of IT and the Internet in Business
- Online Shopping for Customers and Retailers in the US
🛍️ What Is Internet Marketing Strategy?
Internet marketing strategies are used for marketing products and services on a digital platform or through other means on the Internet. Companies can do it through different types of channels, such as social media, the company’s website, and e-marketing.
What Is an Example of Internet Marketing?
There are many approaches to internet marketing. One great example is SEO, also known as Search Engine Optimization. It’s an effective way to gain more web traffic and is especially useful for small businesses. It helps convey the right message and maximize the potential revenue gained by advertising it on digital media.
📊 How Do You Create an Internet Marketing Strategy?
Here’s a web marketing strategy template you can use for your case study:
|📊 Analyzing the business landscape||To set up a solid foundation for an effective strategy, the company must thoroughly research relevant trends. This will give the managers an idea of where they should focus on.|
|🚧 Developing a roadmap for the strategy||The next step is creating a plan, highlighting all the goals and how the company will achieve them.|
|🙋 Defining your target audience||The beauty of internet marketing is that it allows for targeting very specific audiences. To do that, the company’s managers must know what audience has the most potential to bring them the most profit.|
|✅ Creating the strategy||Now that all the necessary components to formulate an efficient strategy are present, the company should put it all together.|
🔥 Best Internet Marketing Strategy Examples
Check out these examples of the best companies using internet marketing strategies to their advantage.
Amazon Internet Marketing Strategy
The biggest e-commerce platform in the market, Amazon, has undergone a tremendous amount of change since its emergence. The digital marketing strategies it has adopted gave it the fame it has today. It allowed the company to expand rapidly, which resulted in a significant amount of revenue.
Walmart Online Marketing Strategy
Walmart uses one of the best online strategies out there. It has a great effect on the consumers, resulting in the company’s excellent reputation in the online market. Businesses need to know what pricing to set in order to balance it being compelling and bringing in profit. Walmart found the sweet spot, and thanks to this, it developed an effective internet marketing strategy.
Zappos Internet Marketing Strategy
Zappos has such a great internet marketing strategy because they have made their customer care a part of it, in addition to other tactics such as free shipping. This instills a sense of trust and reliability in consumers, resulting in brand loyalty.
American Express Internet Marketing Strategy
American Express has successfully achieved a remarkable feat for a brand: building a hospitable community. This is thanks to its internet marketing strategy of introducing open forums.
The Wirecutter Internet Marketing Strategy
Another great example is that of Wirecutter. It set a reputation for itself in the market through hard work, and this reputation has become its most effective internet marketing strategy.
Other examples of companies using great internet marketing strategies include:
Check out the example below to understand the topic better!
📝 Internet Marketing Strategy Research Paper Examples
- E-Business for Curio Shop of African ProductsThe proposal will be for putting up an online Curio Shop for products of African culture. This will be achieved by developing a website.
- Online Marketing Tools: Individual Marketing PlanOnline marketing provides organizations with an opportunity to reach out to a larger demographic than they would otherwise with the set of traditional marketing tools.
- E-Commerce: XYZ Company Working the InternetIn this report, various aspects of doing business over the internet and its relevance to the XYZ company's business are discussed.
- Apple Company Internet Technology, Marketing and SecurityApple remains a global brand mainly by embracing innovative internet marketing strategies. They include the use social media services such as the RSS Feed and Facebook.
- Digital Marketing, Its Opportunities and ChallengesThe purpose of this report is to present findings on the opportunities and challenges offered by digital marketing to organizations.
- The Importance of Internet MarketingInternet is seen to be one of the major innovations when it comes to marketing and it has brought a lot of advantages in the filed.
- Interactive and Internet Marketing ComparisonThis is a report comparing internet marketing and interactive marketing. Apart from this comparison, the concept of Web2 applications, its relevance and examples have been provided.
- Digital Marketing in PhotographyToday, marketing to these clients has changed enough that now photographers are using electronic marketing tools such as websites to reach the masses.
- Report on E-Business Between China and USAFrom the analysis of e-business, USA provides better quality than China. China's technological and economical level is the obstacle of its insulate.
- Business-to-Consumer vs. Business-to-Business Online MarketingBusiness-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) are two different types of marketing in the sense that there are different factors that come into play.
- Sustainable Project Development in MarketingThe overview of modern marketing strategies and the manner in which marketing is to meet customers’ needs in accordance with the Internet-savvy world.
- E-Business: Benefits and AdvantagesAn e-business is essentially a company that has an online presence and has the capabilities to do selling, trading, bartering and transacting over the internet.
- Electronic Marketing Report for Horizon Travel CompanyHorizon Travel is a private limited company that operates within the travel and tourism industry. The firm’s headquarters are situated at Brisbane, Australia.
- RadioShack Company's Operation AnalysisRadioShack “is one of the nations most experienced and trusted consumer electronics specialty retailers, offering innovative products and services from leading brands.”
- Enhancing Thailand’s Competitiveness in Fashion ProductVarious governments are increasingly formulating strategies aimed at improving their countries’ competitiveness. The prosperity of a country is determined by its competitiveness.
- Online Strategy for the BusinessOnline marketing has been affected with the rise of the Internet websites replacing its main products and attracting its target audiences.
- The Legal Requirements in the Establishment and the Management of the Small BusinessesOne of the challenges that face small businesses is marketing, proprietors must make sure they market their businesses every day to create a good income for the business.
- Social Media Marketing StudiesMarketing research is an important tool for the success of any business. Social media marketing helps marketers to connect with a potential customer and establish a relationship.
- Best Internet Marketing Strategies in Today’s WorldInternet marketing has resulted in effects that have changed the way marketing is done; by creating opportunities and challenges for organizations, industries and their market.
- Blogs as an Internet Marketing ToolThis paper intends to discover the impact and history of weblogs on society and a variety of activities and analyze its path of development for the future.
- International Business Opportunities in the Long TailThe term "Long Tail" describes a business strategy that is fundamental to any business. This strategy emphasizes the advantage of having more customers to whom smaller quantities can be sold.
💡 Essay Ideas on Internet Marketing Strategy
- Managing Change and Innovation in SMENewer process generation, implementation and evaluation are integrated part of organisational innovativeness in terms of operation and management.
- We Simplify the Internet: Internet Accessability for SMEsThe mission statement of WSI Internet Consulting is increasing the growth and profitability of SMEs businesses through an enhanced and efficient provision of internet solutions.
- Marketing Strategy for Barnie's Coffee and Tea CompanyThe study explores the use of integrated marketing communications at Barnie’s Coffee and Tea Company to stay competitive in an ever-changing market.
- Expanded Marketing mix for online MarketingThe use of online marketing by the bank is a very new concept in the banking industry and has not been in use in the market for a long time.
- EIG Inc.: Online Marketing and AdvertisingThe use of the internet in marketing is currently increasing at a high rate, and many companies have set aside big proportions of their budget for us in online marketing.
- Expanding and Varying the Internet Marketing MixMarketing mix known as the 4p’s refers to the marketing of a product, place, promotion and the price. Adoption of the mix concepts by the Emirate group has made it very profitable.
- Wal-Mart: Marketing Services AnalysisThis paper will discuss the phenomenon of Wal-Mart that has managed to develop a strong and vibrant physical environment, proper service provision process supported by technology.
- Bupa Insurance Company's Internet StrategyThe Bupa Insurance company has benefited a lot and has grown tremendously because of the use of internet business strategies.
- E-Market Places in Saudi Arabia: Service IntelligenceThis essay seeks to discuss how service intelligence can be used to improve e-marketplaces as well as the factors that improve service intelligence.
- Customer Relationship Management Literature ReviewOne of the original big ideas in marketing is that for firms to stay in existence, they should not focus on selling products but rather on fulfilling the needs of their customers.
- Zain Company's Electronic Marketing in Saudi ArabiaZain Company has failed to focus on marketing mix elements that deal with services offered by the company such as people, process and physical evidence.
- Bank Aljazera's Electronic MarketingThe model used in this analysis is a singular focus on the uniqueness of the Bank Aljazera in cutting a niche as far as internet marketing is concerned.
- How E-Marketing Affects Consumer BehaviourThe aim of the dissertation proposal is to assess the impact that E-marketing has had on consumer behaviour. The survey shall target graduate employees in various organizations.
- Internet Marketing Strategy for a CompanyWith the current increase in the number of individuals using the internet, internet marketing has become the best option for use in promoting a product.
- Electronic Marketing of Saudi AirlinesThis paper will look into the ways in which Saudi Airlines has invested in the use of the Internet in marketing their services.
- The Walt Disney Company: Strategic Management Case AnalysisThe paper describes The Walt Disney Company's history, services, vision, and mission, using Abell's model, which represents the served market, goals, and strategic objectives.