- The CEO-to-Worker Pay-Ratio Concept
The objective of this research paper will be to explain to CEOs of companies on how to implement the CEO-to-Worker Pay-Ratio Disclosure.
- International Financial Reporting Standards Convergence
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) refer to a set of accounting laws formulated and maintained by the International Accounting Standards Board.
- Drapers Company and Trade Union's Negotiations
Currently, the company cannot afford to pay overtime, and a 45-hour week will be a suitable solution for the company and the workers.
- Motivation Role in Management
Motivation of employees depends on the nature of the job, the organization culture of the company and personal characteristics.
- McDonald’s Company Performance Measurement
This paper gives a thorough description and explanation of McDonald’s performance measurement system, its current problems, and/or successes in delivering high-quality products or services.
- Factors Leading to Job Satisfaction
This study examines the theories, models, and findings of key theorists (in this area of study) to establish the factors that lead to job satisfaction.
- Compensation for Employees
Compensation may refer to the act of awarding benefits to employees, for the services they render to the company.
- International Business Benefits of the USA
This paper seeks to discuss in detail the benefits that international business stand to gain as a result of regional integration. The paper concentrates its discussion on the case of the USA.
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Leadership in organizations involves controlling all the aspects of the organization and ensuring that human needs are well taken care of.
- McDonald’s Company Reward Management
This paper reflects on this new thinking about the purpose of reward management in an organisation with reference to the case of McDonald’s business.
- Human Resource Management' and Marketing' Relations
This paper seeks to analyze the existing linkage and the relations between human resource and marketing in an organization. Such linkage results in achieving customer loyalty.
- Etisalat and Its Human Resource Legal Functions
Etisalat Corporation is the leading technology company within the GCC countries, whose development history dates back in the year 1976.
- Emirati Companies' International HRM Strategies
This paper dwells upon the use of international HRM strategies at Emirati companies. Practices focused at Al-Futtaim Group and Friends Provident International.
- The Glades and Sons Company's Operations Internationalization
With reference to the Glades and sons, this paper is intended to analyze critically the human resource issues of an organization intending to internationalize its operations.
- Human Resource Policies for Staff Performance
This paper discusses how effective are the bank's performance management policies specifically appraisal/promotion, compensation and disciplinary policies.
- Al Hilal Bank Human Resource Management
The paper explores how the Al Hilal bank applies its HRM and human capital to increase its performance, and discusses its human resource planning process.
- Management and Employee Motivation
Motivation is the act of influencing someone to take an action to achieve a certain goal. Here are various theories that explain employee motivation and subsequent behavior.
- Digifile Recordings Company's Total Reward Strategy
Total rewards strategy, if well developed and implemented, can address most of the organizational shortcomings associated with employees.
- Employee Incentives and Reward Systems
According to equity theory, the level of compensation compared with the amount of effort that employees put into their jobs determines the relationships in employment.
- Starbucks Company' Human Resource Management
This essay presents theoretical and practical information on human resource management and uses one of the Starbucks’ franchises as the subject of the research study.
- KND Corporation's Human Resource Plan
KND Corporation produces medium-priced clothing for girls and women under the brand name Bliss, and its products are currently sold online, as well as in four physical stores.
- Employee Selection, Retention, Motivation Practices
The role of HRM in the organization shall focus on improving recruitment, selection, retention, motivation, and promotion among other roles.
- Qatar National Bank's Employees in Change Processes
The dissertation focuses on investigating the impact of human resource bundles on change management processes in Qatar National Bank (QNB).
- Employee Training, Motivation and Performance
This essay seeks to offer explanations as to why motivation in itself, acts as an imperative factor in creating employee motivation.
- Lincoln Electric Company’s Reward System
This paper seeks to find out why Lincoln Electric’s reward system is not working as well as expected and what management needs to undertake to position the company’s incentive system.
- Emirates Airline and Employee Motivation Theories
Employees are inspired by a set of factors that can exist extrinsically or intrinsically in themselves or their organizations.
- Human Resource Processes in Qatar National Bank
This paper investigates how the configuration of human resource management practices in bundles is applied within the context of Qatar National Bank to improve change management processes.
- Human Resources Management: Compensation Concept
The paper will examine how Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory can be used to present a new definition of compensation and benefits to empower employees using leadership practices.
- The Banking Industry in the US: Human Resource Role
This research paper will discuss how human resource activities in the banking sector of the United States could work to ensure success of organisations despite the existence of diversity.
- Wal-Mart's Recruitment and Retention Program
The Wal-Mart organization has faced a myriad of challenges in its human resource management approaches that have put it in a negative light.
- Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Sector: Strategic HRM
The purpose of this report is to explore the influence of strategic human resource management practices at the Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority (TCA).
- Singapore Airline's Employee Retention Approaches
The paper considers the employee retention approaches that can support Singapore Airline to retain its leadership position in the air transport industry.
- Talent Management and Organization Performance Relationship
In the current global business arena of fierce and unyielding competition on a global scale, talent can represent the key leverage a company needs to best its competitors.
- UAE Aviation Human Resource Optimization During Recession
The recession has had far-reaching financial and human resource management implications that have compelled the readjustments of HR policies in the UAE aviation industry.
- AFDCO Incorporation: Business Plan
AFDCO Incorporation is a private limited company, which was established in 2000 in the UAE. The firm operates in the UAE’s beverage industry, and it is headquartered at Al Quoz, Dubai.
- Employee Turnover and Its Long-Term Impact
The learning process has resulted in a greater appreciation of the importance of effective leadership in the success of the organisation.
- Performance Appraisal System in SGS Company
This proposal entails an illustration of the fundamental issues that the consultancy firm will take into account in offering consultancy services to SGS (HK) Limited.
- Performance and Reward Management System Guidance
Performance management is a continuous process established by organisations to help them in achieving their objectives through maximisation of an individual employee.
- James River Air Conditioning Company's Human Resources
The human resource department seeks to ensure that employees strive to achieve the overall objectives of the company. The company has customer based objectives.
- Employee Empowerment and Cultural Factors
The researchers examine the influence of various organizational and cultural factors on the degree of employee empowerment.
- Benefits and Risks of Performance-based Compensation System
This paper discusses performance-based pay system as an important strategy for basing employee compensation scheme. It first identifies the benefits and risks of performance compensation system.
- Human Resource Managers' Role in Organizational Change
Organizational change is a revolutionary process of altering the way an organization operates in an attempt to meet some defined goals and objectives.
- KGW Corporation's Human Resource Management
KGW Health organization is poised to remain profitable throughout the current period of operation up to the year 2017, with a marginal increase in profitability in successive years.
- Walmart Company's Human Resource Management Practices
This study explores Wal-Mart’s human resource department. It identifies physical, human, and financial resources and human resources planning approaches.
- Minimum Wage and Unemployment Rate Correlation
The paper establishes the relationship between the unemployment rate and minimum wage and provides possible reasons for this relationship.
- Google Incorporation's Human Resource Practices
Google Inc. needs to manage its international branches and offices more efficiently to ensure that all benefits provided by the company are also available in the foreign offices.
- Minimum Wage Increase Effect on Unemployment Rate
The research paper will also provide possible reasons for the positive or negative relationship which will be established.
- Pay-for-Performance Plans as Employee Compensation
Pay-for-performance (P4P) plans refer to a philosophy of companies rewarding their workers for valuable contributions that they make.
- Countrywide Financial Corporation Analysis
Countrywide Financial Corporation offered financial services in mortgage lending and other real estate businesses. CFC was managed through its five business segments.
- British Airways' Logistics and Operations Management
This essay provides a critical analysis of how British Airways has used technology in different areas of its operation towards achieving its goals.
- Human Resource Management: Efficiency and Equity
The employers should uniformly offer promotion opportunities to all employees, which should be treated in an equal and just manner irrespective of their cultural or racial background.
- Expatriation and Human Resource Management
This paper uses a case study of an American worker sent for an assignment in Qatar to argue that there are four main aspects that the HRM must consider to support the expatriate.
- Google's Human Resource and Global Labor Movement
The paper discusses the impact of the global movement of labor on the HR management strategy of Google and the influence of inter-country differences in the workplace.
- Best Practices in Human Resources
This paper discusses what is the definition of human resource management, and what are the seven best practices in human resource management.
- Human Resource Management for Goals Achievement
The paper discusses the major functions of HRM which boost the efficacy and contribution of employees in the accomplishment of organizational goals and objectives.
- The Impacts of Employee Benefits
Personnel motivation is one of the main issues for all companies that value their reputation and the trust of employees.
- HR Practices in Infosys – Best Strategies
What are the best Infosys HR practices? 💾 This work presents the HRM system of Infosys, its challenges, and the ways of overcoming these difficulties. 🤝 Read the article to learn what are innovative HR practices in Infosys. ✔️
- Coca Cola Company: Staff Performance Effective Management
This report responds to an earlier request to come up with a write-up on how your company can manage staff performance effectively.
- Stress at Workplace and Management
The paper describes stress at the workplace, ways to manage it, and an overview of Lewis and DeCarlo's research articles on this topic.
- Organizational Workplace and Human Resource Trends
This essay examines various functions of HRM in enhancing an organization’s business flexibility, explores equal employment opportunity laws and trends in the business environment.
- How Motivation Influences Job Satisfaction
Motivation denotes the psychological aspect that provokes people to action regarding the desired goal and educes controls while upholding objective-directed behavior.
- Reward Management Case: Green Fingers Garden Centres
This paper provides a proposal for a reward management system for a new company called Green Fingers Garden Centres.
- PharmaCARE Company: Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
Over the years, the global society has developed standards that must be followed by companies operating in different parts of the world regarding ethical conduct.
- Compensation, Benefits and Information Systems
Good compensation policies should balance different inputs separately during work analysis procedures to produce the best inputs.
- Marketing Promotional Strategies
Marketing and other effective promotional strategies play a very important role in creating a good impact for prospective consumers.
- Attrition in Human Resource Management
Effective HR management is essential for the efficiency and productivity of a company. Attrition is an HR area of high importance, as staff stability is critical for the company.
- Performance Management Processes Analysis
This research looks at performance management in a theoretical and practical perspective taking account relevant business analysis.
- McDonald's Strategic Management of Human Resources & Innovation
This report aims center on the idea of human resource management strategies and human resource behavior of McDonalds eating place ltd.
- Human Resource Management: A Critical Analysis and HIV/Aids-Related Policy
In many workplaces, management has developed a policy on HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses. Such policies should be circulated widely and all workers should understand them.
- Quality of Work Life Improvement Techniques
Managing human resources is a highly complex and competitive task in modern organizations. Human resource management demands mastery over many areas.
- Compensation System Design and Job Analysis
Compensation programs are based on a combination of evaluations of the internal relationship of jobs at the workplace.
- BBC Company's Human Resource Management
The study compares the models of human resource management and analyses the present issues that occurred in the BBC due to relocation and the introduction of new technologies.
- FedEx Company's Human Motivation Strategies
FedEx Human Resources develop policies, programs, and procedures that not only create a center of attention but also retain the most competent, talented, and diverse employees.
- Managers' Responsibility for Organizational Performance
It is expected that in the future, to enhance the performance of a company, the role of the manager will involve personnel management and managers' competencies.
- Human Resource Management in Companies
Strategic Human Resource Management is an organized and responsibility structured approach towards the direction and administration of the any institution’s most valued asset.
- Organizational Behaviour Concept and Problems
The concept of organizational behaviour began to be recognized as a discipline only during the early years of the 20th century.
- Employee and Industrial Relation Issues Associated With HRM
Accordingly, employee engagement can be described as a composition of obligations “organizational citizenship”.(CIPD)
- New Employee Orientation Program Development
Employee Orientation is an avenue where both employers and employees can freely discuss the organizational goals and the worker’s job conditions and description.
- Leadership and Motivation Help in the Workplace
Motivation and leadership are synonymous particularly in helping people in an organization. Different meanings and instances are available describing these two.
- Human Resource, Information System in General Motors
This paper analyzes different human resource management issues of General Motors, and then these issues are diagnosed using the theories of human resource management.
- Google’s Business Strategy and Will Show a Thorough Analysis of It
This paper examines Google as a company including its history or origin, its growth, products and services, and the business model it has adopted over the years.
- Strategic Recruitment and Turnover Relationship
The research is based on two companies McDonald and Microsoft, and the focus will be on how the organizations recruit and what other measures do they take to reduce turnover.
- Human Resource Management Issues in Contemporary Organizations
The importance of the HR model is to enable the company to manage the human resource issues effectively in order to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- Computer Associates: Case Study
Computer Associates is the third largest IT Company in the world which succeeded in its business. Its main business is software development and marketing.
- Southwest Airlines: Strategic Analysis
The study is a strategic analysis of “Southwest Airlines Co.” as the biggest passenger airways in the U.S.A as well as one of the prominent global players in the aviation industry.
- Ford Motor Company: Management of Change
In Ford Motor Company there is a critical need to address radical change, personal inconvenience, and new accountability.
- Toyota’s Expatriate Management Policy
The article describes aspects of Toyota's policy regarding expatriates: training, cash benefits, career growth, the ability to keep in touch with families.
- Role of Stakeholders in HRD
This article describes about stakeholders, their role in HRD. It also explains the role and nature of learning and development in HRD.
- Short-Term Bonuses Culture and Instability in Management of Banks
The main aim of this dissertation is to understand the manner in which short-term bonuses culture has led to instability in management of banks.
- Public Relations in Organization
Public relation refers to the manner in which an organization associates itself with the outside world. An organization can never achieve its goals alone.
- The Concept of International Human Resource Management
Common concept of human resource management illustrates how to adopt the right man for the right place. Both individual and organizational goals entail this process.
- Usefulness on Total Reward in an Organization
The rewards scheme runs through the culture of an organization and is developed to maintain the best levels of pay, benefits, compensation, and other forms of rewards.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
This study would address the corporate social responsibility, business ethics, and corporate governance of the two companies given in the case.
- Responsibilities of Audit, Human Resources and Governance Committees in Promoting Effective Board Governance
The organizational board of directors is charged with the responsibility of governing the organization, taking leadership and directing the formation and administration.
- H2O Company : Human Resource Functions Analysis
This paper is aimed at looking at some of the various issues affecting H2O’s human resource department and give recommendations on what the company ought to do.
- Organizational Strategy and Planning for Bradford & Bingley Plc
The report of Bradford & Bingley Plc begins with a strategic analysis of the company with an exhaustive SWOT and PEST analysis of the organization based on its current position.
- Nalco Company: Human Resource Management
The essay seeks to explore the human resource management practices of Nalco Company, their practicality and their influences on the United Arab Emirates economy and society.
- Strategic Analysis of Coach Inc
The report of Coach Inc begins with a strategic analysis of the company with a detailed SWOT analysis of the organization based on its current position.
- Accounting Fraud: The Bank of America
The bank of America has been the people’s bank for a long time and is preferred due to its quality services. There are a lot of allegations that have been out across and thus costing the bank a lot.
- Diversity Management. Equal Employment Policy
A wide array of issues and themes flows from considering the actual institutional means by which equal employment policy is implemented.
- IMedia Integrated Media Solutions L.L.C Company: Human Resource Management
The company should strive hard to ensure that there is a fair payment procedure for workers. This will encourage them to work harder, and hence the company will remain competitive.
- KSA Financial Market in Saudi Arabia
The report talks about the financial market in Saudi Arabia, the banking system and banks in Saudi, the Saudi insurance system and companies, and the stock market in Saudi.
- Wal-Mart: Marketing Services Analysis
This paper will discuss the phenomenon of Wal-Mart that has managed to develop a strong and vibrant physical environment, proper service provision process supported by technology.
- Challenges of Hiring Underage Employees in the US
There are jobs which accept underage workers or employees who are below 18 years, or which are suited for the young to man the counters, the stores and restaurants.
- Human Resources Management
This paper is the report of the research findings aimed at gathering the information on the Human Resources Management issues at Ford Motor Company.
- Noncompliance Risks in Corporate Governance
Corporate governance refers to a set of policies, laws, customs, and processes which dictate the manner in which a corporation is managed.
- Jet Blue Airline's Human Resource Management
The essay discusses methods that the organization institute in selecting suitable personnel to meet the organization's staffing needs, and the importance of performance appraisal.
- Work Motivation & Employee Performance
Motivation is a psychological feature that uplifts a person’s extent of commitment. It takes account of the aspects like reason, conduit, and sustainable performance in a fastidious committed direction.
- Can Culture in the Organization Be Managed?
This report presents a discussion on changing the behavior of both managers and employees to support the innovative culture and how culture in an organization be managed.
- Employee Motivation. Reward Systems and Strategy
This motivation directly influences the organization’s elements of production such as productivity levels, profits, morale and product & service delivery.
- Smart Marketers Firm’s Financial Reward System
One of the most challenging tasks in human resource management is to implement an effective reward and recognition system.
- Managing Human Resources: Through Strategic Partnership
Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the overall organizational method of screening the function and purpose of HRM in a well-built organization.
- Monetary Safety Awards
Resources are limited in supply and have a monetary value which makes it mandatory for any organization that values quality and business success to place it amongst top priorities.
- Managing People, Finance and Marketing
In managerial grid approach, there are five types of leadership practiced by different manager in different organisational arrangement.
- International Human Resource Management Analysis
The Human Resource Management (HRM) functions in an international organization, encompassing a variety of actions or activities.
- Reduction of Payroll Costs: Rewards
Each reward systems should cater for the needs of the entire employee’s. The manner and approach to implementation of such systems may.
- Management Practices After Global Financial Crisis
This study analyzes management practices prior to the 2008-2009 global economic crisis and the actions that managers have taken since the crisis.
- Corporate Restructuring and Strategic Management
This paper is based on the thesis that the strategic management concept is a vital breakthrough that has revolutionized management.
- Sick Leave and Sick Leave Abuse at Enterprise N in 2017-2020
The work of the HR department implies responsibility for the well-being of employees, which has physical, social, cultural, and emotional sides.
- Attrition Impact on HR Management: Literature Study
This report aims to investigate three articles on attrition and implications of this process for the HR managers and discuss different research methods.