- 🔝 Top 10 Customer Service Strategy Examples
- 🤩 What Is Customer Service Strategy?
- 📈 Customer Service Management Strategy Evaluation
- ✨ 5 Best Customer Service Strategy Examples
- 📝 Customer Service Strategy Research Paper Examples
- 💡 Essay Ideas on Customer Service Strategy
- 👍 Good Customer Service Strategy Essay Examples to Write about
- 🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Customer Service Strategy
What makes KFC a beloved restaurant chain? Aside from cooking delicious food, KFC’s employees provide excellent customer service. People enjoy the experience and become regular users.
A good customer service strategy can do wonders for a brand. Read on to learn more about it!
🔝 Top 10 Customer Service Strategy Examples
- Lush Cosmetics Marketing Plan – Strategies & Issues
- Banking Service Sector Customer Care
- Car Mechanical Services Industry Customer Satisfaction
- Islamic Banks in UAE: Service Quality and Customers Satisfaction
- AusNet Company's E-Commerce and E-Marketing
- McDonald’s Company Performance Measurement
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority's Quality Service
- Healthy Food Restaurant Business Plan
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority's Services
- Customer Satisfaction in the Hospitality Industry
🤩 What Is Customer Service Strategy?
A customer service strategy is a template a company follows to provide its consumers with a level of care. It also outlines how to measure the standard of care the customers are receiving. This strategy is a crucial component of a company’s supply chain management.
What Are the 5 Ps of Customer Service?
- Product: The product or service the company offers to its consumer.
- Policies: The guidelines that ensure customer satisfaction
- People: The employees that follow the policies mentioned above.
- Processes: The steps taken to turn customer satisfaction goals into reality.
- Proactivity: The need to strive for better policies to improve customer satisfaction
What Is the Best Customer Service Strategy?
The best customer service strategy has the customer at its center. It takes into account their viewpoints, what they expect of the company, and what level of service is expected at the price they pay. An analysis of expectations helps create firm foundations for a good customer service strategy.
📈 Customer Service Management Strategy Evaluation
When analyzing a company’s customer service, it is essential to evaluate the following key areas.
|Customer Churn Rate||Look at the rate of customers buying the product. If these numbers are dropping, it is likely because customer service is not meeting expectations, and they are switching providers.|
|Negative Feedback||One complaint about customer service may be irrelevant. Many people complaining about the same thing means it’s time to step back and review the policies.|
|Customer Surveys||Creating surveys, monitoring the scores, and commenting on them helps find ways to meet customer expectations better.|
|The Employees||The employees in a company are often the first people the clients meet. They know where the failings are and what can be done to make customer service more efficient.|
|The Trend||A company should proactively look at other customer service strategy examples and provide high-quality service for customers regularly to stay on trend.|
✨ 5 Best Customer Service Strategy Examples
Have a look at how famous brands craft their customer service strategies:
Uber Customer Service Strategy
Uber is an excellent start to our list of customer service strategy examples. They focused on client satisfaction, meaning the customer support worked efficiently from release. The taxi driver matching system ensures that every rider is satisfied.
Customer Service Strategy of KFC
The customer service strategy of KFC is through excellent employee policy protocols. Every employee learns how to treat a client and maintain high customer service and satisfaction throughout each interaction.
Apple Customer Service Strategy
Apple customer service strategy implies only hiring employees with the knowledge needed to provide excellent and informative customer service.
Amazon Customer Service Strategy
Amazon consistently listens to the customers’ needs and provides excellent service, especially when it comes to returning a product. Keeping things simple keeps clients happy.
Wegmans Customer Service Strategy
Wegmans is famous in the world of retail for focusing on employee satisfaction. No wonder they’ve been ranked as a Fortune 100 Best Company for 22 years!
Other examples of companies with great customer service strategies include:
The following essay samples are filled with more ideas and have great examples of an effective customer service management strategy. Check them out!
📝 Customer Service Strategy Research Paper Examples
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Company' StrategyDubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is a public company that majors in the distribution of electricity and water to Dubai residents.
- Apple Company's Poor Inventory Management IssuesSince Apple Company operates internationally, it at times experiences challenges related to the supply of products, which emanates from poor inventory management.
- Tepco Inc.'s Marketing and Customer ManagementMarketing aims at satisfying the needs of the consumers. It does this by ensuring that consumers can get the products when they need them.
- Determining Customer Satisfaction: Delivery ServicesLatest empirical researches in service industry have conclusively established that there is direct link between customer satisfaction and quality of service being offered.
- Consumer Behaviour for Future MarketersEconomically and socially responsible purchasing behaviors of consumers have become a significant determinant of consumer behavior.
- Digital Entrepreneurship: Videogame Sales TrackerThe subject of this report is a business idea – a service that tracks videogame sales on game launchers and online stores and collects the best deals.
- Zara Customer Analysis and StrategyResearching Zara’s customer service? Zara 👕 has attained an optimal market position in the international market. The firm’s performance 📈 can be attributed to the adoption of the product-oriented strategy.
- Servicescape: Employee and Customer ResponsesServicescape is a model that focuses on understanding and explaining how customers and employees interact with the environment where the service takes place.
- Organizational Culture, Employee Performance and Customer RetentionUnderstanding the correlation between corporate culture, employee performance, and customer satisfaction is paramount because it helps to boost a competitive edge of an enterprise.
- Apple Company's Current Marketing StrategiesIn this study, the researcher will be interested in investigating the current marketing strategies of Apple Inc, and how effective they are in addressing the issue of competition.
- Customer Service Management: the Importance of EmpowermentDefined as giving somebody power or authority, empowerment must follow a top-down model that conveys authority through the ranks to front-line service professionals.
- Marriott Customer Demographics & Market SegmentationWhat is Mariott’s customer demographics? 🏨 This paper offers meaningful recommendations for Marriott to remain competitive in the hotel industry. 📈 Read the article to learn more about Mariott market segmentation. ➡️
- The Hershey Company's Marketing StrategyThis report analyzes Hershey's from the view of marketing strategy, discussing marketing mix, consumer buying behavior and branding, and the product lifecycle.
- Blackberry Phones and Consumer BehaviorBased on the response given by six customers who had purchased and used Blackberry phones, this paper will discuss customers' perceived value of products.
- Apple Customer Behavior AnalysisLooking for an Apple consumer behavior case study? 📲 Read this paper to figure out why everyone loves Apple so much. 🍏 We offer to analyze Apple consumer behavior which is a complex process that goes beyond simply buying products. 🎁
- Jetblue Company: Excellent Customer ServicesDespite the fact that Jet Blue has managed to provide a high level of customer satisfaction, the company has been experiencing some problems that have disrupted its operations.
- Customer Service: Term Analysis and ReviewCustomer service has always been an important part of a company, but today it has become indispensable. Surveys of consumer and business purchasing have often shown that people prioritize service over price.
- Marketing Promotional StrategiesMarketing and other effective promotional strategies play a very important role in creating a good impact for prospective consumers.
- Maintaining OperationsQuality, cost, flexibility, and delivery are four critical aims of business operations that play a role in producing quality products for the customer.
- Verbal Communication Skills in Customer ServiceHow important is verbal communication in customer service? 🗣️ Customer care skills fall under customer relationship management policy. 🎧 It includes the collection, analysis, and translation of essential customer information. ✅
- Johnson Beverage Inc. Case Study AnalysisThis paper aims to work out a costing system, required to fulfill the demands of each customer, for such a company as Johnson Beverage Inc (JBI).
- One Touch Direct, LLC: Strategy ReviewThe paper entails an analysis of One Touch Direct, LLC. In this case, the firm’s customer base shall be analyzed, along with the type s of services the firm offers.
- The Customer Services at TESCO SupermarketCustomer relationship management from the point of view of Tesco has been examined. The research paper has examined enhanced regulation adherence and customer service at Tesco.
- Coffee Shop Preferences Among Consumers ResearchThe research report on coffee shop choices among consumers and the factors that influence them. Information will assist the coffee shops in making decisions on expanding.
- Masiya Company's Quality Management IssuesThe aim of this paper includes discussing current issues in the Masiya company which have been collected by interviewing different company members.
💡 Essay Ideas on Customer Service Strategy
- "A Cut Above" Hairdressing Business' Marketing ManagementThe A Cut Above business has to introduce a new type of cutting and styling method to improve the good appearance and confidence of customers.
- Airline Customer Service: Marketing ResearchThe airline industry is currently facing a crisis. Passengers normally complain because they are not satisfied with the services they receive.
- Starbucks Corporation's Promotion StrategyStarbucks has engaged in some promotion strategies in its coffee and beverage business to emerge as a global market leader.
- The Factors That Affect Usage of Mobile Banking in Saudi ArabiaVarious factors affect the use of mobile phone banking in Saudi Arabia. These range from the usage pattern of the service, to demographic of the consumers.
- “A Cut Above” Hairdressing Business: Marketing Advice‘A cut above’ will try to maximize the opportunities for consumer complaining so that management can get a more complete picture of customer reactions to their services.
- Industrial Research of MAN Group UAEThe aim of this assessment report is to examine the issues facing MAN Group UAE, the exclusive suppliers of MAN trucks and equipments in the United Arab Emirates.
- Leveraging Information Technology to Maximize Competitive AdvantageInformation System plays an important role in the business strategies. Information systems are the strategic weapon in order to achieve reputable position in market.
- Strategic Analysis of Häagen-DazsFor Häagen-Dazs, the main strategies of this organization is to provide high quality with all natural ingredients to its’ potential target markets.
- Strategy for Retaining CustomersClient retention and loyalty is a very important aspect of medical services provision. The relationship between the doctors, the other staff and the patients influence retention.
- Emirates Customer Relation Management SolutionThis paper is going to demonstrate How CRM is going to assist airlines such as Emirates in Attracting and retaining new customers through CRM solutions.
- Currys: Marketing PerformanceThe economic situation of Currys shows that many retail companies fail to meet increased economic pressure and new social changes, which lead to profits decline.
- Starbucks Corporation: Marketing ResearchThis research relates to all aspects of the marketing mix as compared to competitor's situations. It results in statements about the relative effectiveness of advertising.
- Marketing. Service Quality in the Banking IndustryAccuracy, affordability, flexibility, efficiency or speed, variety, and professionalism are some of the important service characteristics in the banking industry.
- A Research Proposal on Banks and Customer SatisfactionCustomer satisfaction is not just aimed at merely getting profit or sales, rather it focuses on gaining the loyalty of the customer.
- Aussie Pooch Mobile Pty: Strategic PlanThe main success factors include the popularity of the brand among customers and franchisees and the increase of the company revenues.
- Problematic of Customer Their NeedsThe banking and financial services sector is one of the most dynamic and competitive business sectors in the world and is also a highly regulated industry.
- Customer Satisfaction in Banking BusinessThe focus on the customer has forced the banks to have a customer center that works as a call center. In most cases, they are toll-free stations.
- DU Telecommunication: Total Quality ManagementThis report inquires about the principles of TQM to discuss the findings of my investigations and analysis of the total quality system of DU.
- Customer Loyalty and Their Needs From BusinessThe essence of marketing needs to focus on how firms attract, retain and enhance their relationships with customers.
- Methods for Organizing and Measuring Customer SatisfactionThis report explores the importance of front-line staff and the ways that management can support them; it reviews ways to assess the manner of satisfaction in service delivery.
- Respect, Loyalty and Customer SatisfactionConsumer satisfaction raises loyalty as well as shows respect to the customers. Thus if the company was rated highly, then this indicates that it is placed in a favorable position.
- Innocent Smoothies Limited Company's AnalysisBuilding a brand is a difficult task but sustaining that brand at a certain standard is even a more tedious and difficult task.
- The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Performance AnalysisThe Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is an autonomous, interstate, corporation that controls and sustains bridges, tunnels for both road and rail transport.
- Total Quality Management in the Financial Service Provision IndustryThis paper seeks to give a comprehensive review of the principles and applications of the Total Quality Management concepts in the provision of financial services.
- EBay: Customer Support OutsourcingCustomer support outsourcing for eBay is a brilliant idea since it will increase the economic stability of the world at large.
👍 Good Customer Service Strategy Essay Examples to Write about
- Apple Stores Retail Mix AnalysisThe paper keenly describes Apple’s retail mix, variety and assortment of merchandise, sustainable competitive advantage and Customer Relationship Management.
- Preventing From Switching to the Other Service ProviderIn this article writer researches the main reasons for the customers’ switching to the other service providers and ways to prevent it.
- Selling Process and Influence on CustomersThe selling process explains the phases salespersons go through to make a sale – an act of planning in the mind of another person a motive that will induce a favorable action.
- Classic Airlines Marketing SolutionThe CA had previously performed very well in its operations, which was a boost to the US-based airline. But it seems like the organization requires thorough scrutiny
- Customer Care and Case Study of EmiratesThis report provides a recommendation and conclusion considering the outcomes of a case study of Emirates Airlines in Customer Care topic.
- Service Delivery Excellence: Engineering, ConstructionThe international business manager should then study and understand the complexities pertaining to engineering and construction services delivery.
- General Civil Aviation Authority's Customer ServiceThe General Civil Aviation Authority requires a plan to change its current customer service and increase satisfaction. The paper provides strategies for the implementation.
- American Airlines Improving Customer ServiceThis paper examines the problem of reducing the quality of customer service for well-known airlines and considers possible ways to improve the situation.
- Quality Culture in TNT Express UAEThis paper elaborates on the concept of quality culture and its impact on organizational performance. As a case study, this paper examines the quality culture in TNT Express Dubai, UAE.
- Woolworth Organization: Company AnalysisThis paper will mainly focus on the plans and strategies that Woolworth organizations should formulate to attain success.
- Customer Service in the Western Cruise Liners CompanyThe Western Cruise Liners Company is a recently founded hospitality business organization, located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Examples of Right and Wrong Decisions in MarketingDiscussion about how marketing is defined in terms of satisfying customers' needs and wants on examples of companies.Examples of right and wrong decisions in marketing.
- Customer Satisfaction and Pricing in UAE Shopping CentersThis research paper aims at identifying the role prices have on the satisfaction of customers in shopping centers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Apple Inc.'s Revenue, Relationship Marketing, and Customer LoyaltyThis essay will define the theory of relationship marketing and its related fundamental concept of customer loyalty and outline its impact on business performance for Apple.
- A Customer Journey for a Business Class CustomerThe paper discusses customer journey for a business class passenger can be planned from the perspective of the airport that is offering the transportation service.
- Animal Foodland Organization's Marketing PlanAnimal Foodland organization will make use of different integrated marketing communication plans. The organization will be very strategic when giving items and animal food prices.
- Product Comparison: Competitive AnalysisTo successfully promote a product, position it and perform market research the use of competitive analysis is necessary – identifying the product’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Australian Biscuit Market's AnalysisBiscuit is considered a high-calorie snack in our daily life. It is eaten as extra food for people, which is usually sweet. The raw material includes flour, starch, fat, and sugar.
- Threat Tech, Yorktown Systems Group and Alelo, Inc.: Comparative AnalysisThis paper compares the military mindset of the three companies: Threat Tech, Yorktown Systems Group and Alelo, Inc.
- Quality Alloy, Inc (QA) Company: Web Analytics in Business PromotionQuality Alloy, Inc (QA) promotion companies consist of both traditional and more IT-oriented methods, including a company-based website.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Environmental AnalysisThis report contains an in-depth analysis and description of the environment of the Coca-Cola Company and an individual marketing plan.
- Expanding Hulu Streaming Services into CanadaStreaming services are gaining popularity across the globe as they only require the internet, which is more accessible and convenient than television cable.
- The Comprehensive Analysis of the Best Buy CompanyThis case presents a comprehensive analysis of the company. Best Buy should develop a strategy to rival e-retailing giants such as Amazon for a competitive edge.
- Importance of Building Trust in BusinessThe paper argues every business operator need to have to be honest, show competence in service provision, have good communication skills and be willing to take a risk.
- Consumer Reaction to “Green” Brand ClaimsThe paper discusses that people are increasingly strict about "green" brands; hence, it is essential to consider some good and bad strategies.
🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Customer Service Strategy
- The Benefits Consultancy for the Apex OrganizationThe consultant convinces the president of Apex manufacturing why the company needs a benefits consultant's services and prove that the proposed methods can guarantee results.
- Marketing ROI: Challenge of ROI, the Problem of ROI AssessmentThis report aims to illuminate marketing mix-based assessment methods, where customer equity, word-of-mouth, and other critical approaches are derived.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Enterprise Resource Planning SystemCoca-Cola sales are driven by solid customer preference choices globally and the strategic setting of retailers.
- Case Study: “Sustainable Lawn Care”Although the Lawn Care Company presented the best quality products, it started losing customers who lacked the application knowledge.
- Managing Post-Purchase Feeling of CustomersThe role of marketing to the firm is to attract the needs and desires of the customers. Marketing focuses on attracting new and maintaining old customers.
- Starbucks Coffee Company Planning and Promoting New ServiceThe use of social media marketing, promotional website and advertisement are suitable marketing strategies that the coffee company will utilize.
- Walmart Company's Supply Chain and Digital TransformationThis paper discusses Walmart’s supply chain profile and strategy towards value creation, challenges, and how digital transformation enhances Walmart’s connectivity and integration.
- Supply Considerations and Strategic ManagementIdentifying customer needs and establishing commercial equivalents of the product are two elements pertinent to any organization.
- Analysis of Sony Group CorporationThe paper analyzes the Sony Group Corporation - one of the leaders in the sphere of consumer and professional electronic products.
- JP Barber Shop’s Business PlanThe examination assists JPs with understanding the measure of deal income for overall gain to take care of all expenses.
- Analysis of Coastal Medical Center (CMC): Baldrige Criteria and SWOT AnalysisCoastal Medical Center (CMC) is a regional referral hospital that specializes in the provision of a full range of services, this study audits CMC based on the Baldrige criteria.
- Carnival Cruise Lines' Customer ServiceCarnival Cruise Lines have a great customer support system. Slight changes and improvements may take the company to a higher level.
- Jeff Bezos' Resonant Leadership in an OrganizationThe study is based on theories of leadership and culture in an organization by examining the degree to which Jeff Bezos's resonant leadership style is transformational.
- Digitalization of Age United Kingdom OrganizationAge UK provides critical community support by enabling people to choose their own care and implementing best practices for overcoming loneliness in older people.
- Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Service & Total Quality ManagementIn this paper, total quality management concepts will be applied to assess Carnival's customer service with the aim to provide recommendations to improve TQM.
- The Customer Experience Strategy for the Rolex CompanyThis paper addresses the questions of positioning, customer experience, and brand image of the luxury watchmaker.
- SWOT Analysis for Mocha House Co.This paper provides an overview of a new locally-owned coffee shop in the United States, Mocha House Co. It includes a SWOT analysis.
- Partnership Agreements and Service ProvidersThe paper discusses partnerships. They are two or more organizations that work towards a common purpose and joint action towards the agreed targets.
- Yolk-ay Restaurant Company’s New Competitive Strategy DescriptionGradual changes in the menu are essential in ensuring the Yolk-ay restaurant business thrives and can compete with other players in the industry.
- Current Marketing Activities of UK-Based FirmsThe United Kingdom (UK) consumers are known to be loyal to their favorite firms and brands, which guarantee to ship their products for free and offer product returns.
- Vending Machine "Great Coffee": Business ProposalThe company ‘Great Coffee’ will offer four types of coffee Espresso, Americano, Latte, and Cappuccino on University campuses.
- The Next Closet Expanding Service to South KoreaRegarding the fact that the company The Next Closet is considering expanding its services to South Korea, it is important to look at the country's interest rates.