- 🔝 Top 10 Target Market Strategy Examples
- 🛍️ What is a Target Market Strategy?
- ✨ How to Create a Target Market Strategy
- 🚀 5 Best Target Market Strategy Examples
- 📝 Target Market Strategy Research Paper Examples
- 💡 Essay Ideas on Target Market Strategy
- 👍 Good Target Market Strategy Essay Examples to Write about
- 🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Target Market Strategy
When it comes to reaching customers, one size doesn’t fit all. Nestle’s mass marketing approach and Apple’s differentiated strategy are perfect examples of how targeting the right market can take a business to a new level. This article will explore the different strategies and show how companies like Nestle and Apple have used them to hit their target market with pinpoint accuracy.
🔝 Top 10 Target Market Strategy Examples
- Blue Shark Company's Marketing Plan
- The Emirates and the Etihad Airline Companies
- Dell Target Market & Market Segmentation
- Barclays Company Marketing Plan
- Just Us! Coffee Roaster Company's Marketing Plan
- FlyDubai Company's Communications Mix
- Ocean Beauty Center: Business Proposal
- Coca Cola Company in China
- United Hearing Center's Business Plan
- Sky Company Limited' Marketing Plan
🛍️ What is a Target Market Strategy?
A target market strategy is a business plan that aims to increase sales and brand recognition within a specific demographic of customers. Companies develop their strategy based on this market’s characteristics, targeting particular regions or groups for selling products.
What Are the 4 Target Market Strategies?
The product’s success is measured by the revenue it generates in the market. Recognition by the target market is essential in the business world. Commonly, there are four types of targeting strategies for marketing:
- Mass Marketing
- Differentiated Marketing
- Niche Marketing
- Micro Marketing.
These four approaches interact with the target market or potential customers differently.
What Is Target Market in Business Plan?
A target market is a group of customers from different parts of the world who need or want products and services from a company. This group of customers generates the total market revenue of the business. The market as a whole for the company includes this particular demographic. A company focuses on the list of specific customer characteristics while manufacturing its products and hopes it attracts the target customers.
How Do You Identify Your Target Market?
Every marketing plan must have a strategy for understanding and identifying the customers. Only some people would become the brand’s potential consumers, so it’s critical to establish this target market early on. Here is how:
- Do some research to define the target market successfully.
- Conduct a competitive analysis of market data and statistics to understand the brand’s potential clients and their demands.
- Segment the consumer base ment the consumer base and determine the target market.
✨ How to Create a Target Market Strategy
There are five steps for creating a target market strategy:
|📌 Identifying the company’s current customers||The point is to understand the consumers and what they want from the brand.|
|🎯 Examining the target markets and checking if they match the business’ criteria||Choosing the right target market and deciding which segment is the most influential for bringing value to the business is essential.|
|🔍 Studying marketing strategies||The company’s managers must determine which marketing strategy (discussed above) would bring value to their business.|
|🧑 Creating a client profile for marketing purposes||Client profiles help represent the brand’s products and services to new clients and attract the target market.|
|📈 Tracking the progress of the chosen marketing strategy||To do it, managers may use specific metrics to analyze the data and check if they have achieved their business goals.|
🚀 5 Best Target Market Strategy Examples
These examples of famous brands prove that a target marketing strategy is essential for any company’s success:
IKEA Target Market Strategy
IKEA has customers online and offline. It uses an undifferentiated targeting strategy. It includes:
- treating the entire market as a single unit
- understanding the customers’ needs
- having a wide range of products and styles.
Nike Target Market Strategy
Nike’s target marketing strategy includes innovating products and collaborating with other brands. The brand uses a differentiated marketing strategy and provides clarity and more depth in its services.
Lush Target Market Strategy
Lush provides eco-friendly cosmetics and promotes cruelty-free products throughout the world. It uses a concentrated marketing strategy and focuses on a specific group of consumers.
Apple Target Market Strategy
Apple’s differentiated marketing strategy allows it to keep its products simple. It only provides a few choices to its customers, yet they remain loyal to the brand.
Nestle Target Market Strategy
Nestle uses mass marketing, focusing on its large consumer group. It offers products for kids, office workers, and general audiences.
Other examples of companies using great target market strategies include:
Check out the essay samples below to get more ideas!
📝 Target Market Strategy Research Paper Examples
- Mackers Software Company's Strategic Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: Mackers is a software development company making customized software applications for customers, depending on their specific needs.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Marketing Plan in ChinaBusiness essay sample: The paper review the implementations of budgetary and strategic management on all levels of marketing that can lay a sustainable base for the sales of Minute Maid.
- Ralph Lauren Company's Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: Ralph Lauren has numerous wholesale and retail stores across the globe. The company also sells merchandise online.
- The United Kitchen Provider's Market StrategyBusiness essay sample: This research focuses on evaluating the internationalization and market entry strategy of The United Kitchen Provider into the Kenyan market.
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Company Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: The analysis of the various management and marketing principles worthy of consideration in the event where an organization plans to venture into international market.
- Asics Target Market and Marketing Strategy AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Researching ASICS company? ASICS is a global 👟 sporting footwear corporation based in Japan 🇯🇵, known for its high-quality products, particularly for running. Discover Asics target market, competitive advantages, marketing mix, and more
- Ford Motor Company Market ResearchBusiness essay sample: This research study will be largely concerned with investigating whether the presence of social media has enhanced customer loyalty at Ford Motor Company.
- Apple Company’s Market Share Decrease in 2015Business essay sample: This essay delves into the Apple Inc.’s strategic issue with a view of deriving various recommendations that can help it fix its current challenges.
- Fly Dubai Company's Marketing MixBusiness essay sample: This essay examines the suitability of Flydubai’s marketing mix to its target markets with a view to recommending various strategies that can be executed to ensure sustained profitability.
- Smartgamer Product's Strategic Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: The provision of game kits for children facilitates social interactions and has long-term effects on individual behaviors.
- G Company’s Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: Company G targets small electronic appliances users by providing high quality and innovative electronic solutions.
- Components of a Marketing ProgramBusiness essay sample: This paper outlines a marketing plan that covers marketing situational analysis, marketing strategy, distribution channels, and pricing strategy, among others.
- Arnott's Family Company Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: This paper discusses an effective marketing strategy for the Arnott's family company; it will focus on marketing segmentation and marketing mix.
- Volterman Smart Wallet: Strategic Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: The strategic marketing plan for Volterman smart wallet focuses on how this company can use its limited resources to achieve market success.
- Starbucks Australia Strategy – SWOT Analysis & Market ShareBusiness essay sample: What is Starbucks Australia strategy? ☕ This paper analyzes Starbucks Australia failure, conducts SWOT analysis of Starbucks in Australia, and offers a new marketing strategy. 📈 Read the article to learn how to regain company’s position.
- The Case of the Adidas and Nike Sneakers MarketBusiness essay sample: This study will identify consumer perception barriers of green purchasing behavior and examines the effect of these barriers towards CSR practices.
- Adidas Company's Vision, Mission, CompetitionBusiness essay sample: The Adidas company is involved in production of athletics apparel, footwear, and accessories for both male and female customers of any age.
- Gucci Brand and Target Market AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Gucci is a very strong well-established brand with few weaknesses, but it exists in an environment that offers multiple threats.
- The Crisis of the Oil MarketBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this work is to review and analyze the case study on the possible causes of the crisis, research the current situation in the oil market to predict possible changes in its structure.
- The Use of Market Research in BusinessBusiness essay sample: Marketing research acts as a foundation for marketing as a whole. For that reason, marketing research is the basis of all the business efforts aimed at satisfying market needs and business goals.
- Market Research Techniques and Data Collection MethodsBusiness essay sample: This report describes the value and differences of primary and secondary data, the process and methods of primary data collection.
- Star Corporation Solutions Business PlanBusiness essay sample: Star believes that the strategy would bring experienced executives, diverse managerial skills, and best talents in the industry.
- LeBanze Automotive Company Business PlanBusiness essay sample: The purpose of LeBanze Automotive Company business proposal is to describe the business type, objectives, activities, location, unique selling point, market environment, and business needs.
- Coca-Cola Company: Product ReassessmentBusiness essay sample: Coke is a product of the multinational Coca-Cola Company. The product targets young Americans especially from the age of nine to fifty.
- Eureka Software Compant's Marketing Strategic PlanBusiness essay sample: Eureka Software Inc. was started on 12th October, 2000. It has grown to become one of the leaders in the industry in terms of both market share and profitability.
💡 Essay Ideas on Target Market Strategy
- Kit Kat Marketing Strategy & RebrandingBusiness essay sample: Are you researching KitKat target market? 🍫 Read this study to explore the Kit Kat marketing strategy of rebranding. 📝 The scope of the report includes the marketing mix and recommendations. ✔️
- Apple’s Target Market and Apple Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: Looking for 🕵️ Apple marketing strategy analysis? Apple Inc. manufactures and designs computer software products and consumer electronics 💻. This paper presents Apple’s target market and strategies concerning the 4Ps.
- Dell Computers: Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: Dell has enjoyed great success in delivering quality products and solutions to its clients while its current sales levels are high and business growth is imminent.
- Supply and Demand Roles in EconomicsBusiness essay sample: The significance of both supply and demand in a business setting is that they determine the level of sales or revenue.
- Perfect Competition as the Ideal Market StructureBusiness essay sample: Perfect competition is often referred as ideal market because no competitive structure will satisfy the conditions that are to be fulfilled in this competition.
- Comparison of Market Reforms in China and RussiaBusiness essay sample: Chinese reforms success and Russia’s reform failure, was crucially due to each opting to a different approach to the market economy.
- Global and Local Market Place in a Changing WorldBusiness essay sample: The World Trade Organization is one of the most powerful institutions. This international organization establishes the rules of trade between nations, handles trade and enforces the GATT agreements.
- Marketing Strategy of Coca-ColaBusiness essay sample: Business can attain profit through the ultimate turn over and adequate investments. Coca Cola’s marketing strategy is to satisfy their everlasting customers and creating new customers.
- Promotion Opportunity Analysis for Coke-Cola ProductBusiness essay sample: This is one of the major processes when carrying out the promotional opportunity analysis; for coke-cola communication is a key factor in carrying out promotional objectives.
- Notes Restore: Business Plan ProposalBusiness essay sample: The purpose of the proposed business venture is to create a stationery product that will succeed in the current market.
- Sustainable Project Development in MarketingBusiness essay sample: The overview of modern marketing strategies and the manner in which marketing is to meet customers’ needs in accordance with the Internet-savvy world.
- Best Buy Inc.: Company Analysis ProjectBusiness essay sample: This paper will look into the company analysis of Best Buy as a corporate leader of today excelling in the sales of electronic goods.
- Mambo and Its Branding StrategyBusiness essay sample: The discussion of Mambo and its branding strategy shows that the brand itself is strong but lacks relevance, which makes the brand irrelevant to the target customers
- Txiv Smart Meter Prototype AnalysisBusiness essay sample: One way of enhancing profits is through mass production of the TXIV smart meter which involves mass procurement of raw materials.
- Company Burt’s Bee AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Burt’s Bee is a company which produces natural personal care products. John Replogle was the CEO of the company in the year 2006.
- Destination Marketing CharacteristicsBusiness essay sample: Destination marketing is an activity that is aimed at marketing a country’s tourist destinations, cities, country, and regions.
- Viability of a New Invention in Gymnasium IndustryBusiness essay sample: This report would discuss the appropriate way to a new business in energy gymnasium industry as an extended business of the firm named “Amazing Ideas”.
- Triwa Incorporation's Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: Triwa Incorporation is a private limited company that is was established in 2006 within the non-alcoholic drink industry.
- E-Commerce and New Product DevelopmentBusiness essay sample: Electronic commerce entails the process of purchasing, selling, distribution and servicing products and services through various computer networks such as the internet.
- "PowerAde": Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: PowerAde must divest its target market from niche sports market to a health conscious market as well as the young amateur sports market.
- Adventure Tours Australia: International Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: In order to introduce a new product to the market it is important that a comprehensive marketing strategy be developed by considering target market, market segment and positioning.
- International Marketing Plan for SABIC Innovative Market: Entry into the Australian MarketBusiness essay sample: Saudi Basic Industries Corp - one of the world’s leading producers of chemicals and intermediates, industrial polymers, etc. Australia is a possibly gainful new market for SABIC.
- MaxShim Florists Company's Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: MaxShim Florists’ primary mission is to operate in an ethical manner and offer products that will result in customer satisfaction in terms of product quality.
- Marketing Strategy for AsdaBusiness essay sample: Asda is a retailing store which is a subsidiary of Wal-Mart. The retail store is based in the United Kingdom and is among the largest retail store in the United Kingdom.
- Marketing Strategy for Husky’s Breakfast CerealBusiness essay sample: Description of macro environmental factors that impact the marketing of product: economic, natural, cultural, demographic, political and technological issues.
👍 Good Target Market Strategy Essay Examples to Write about
- MaxShim Florists: The Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: The mission of MaxShim Florist is to become the leading supplier of floral products within the US domestic and foreign market.
- Golden Circle Company's International Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: The Golden Circle Company is one of the Australian fine fruits and vegetable manufacturers, which produces more than 15 varieties and is one of the largest pineapple processors.
- Triwa Incorporation: Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: The company description is illustrated by identifying the firm’s past financial performance, human resource base and mission statement.
- A Tourism Product's Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: The paper aims to illustrate how the firm can effectively launch the product in the market and attain a competitive advantage both in the domestic and foreign markets.
- Marketing Analysis of GameStopBusiness essay sample: This research deals with a market analysis of Game stop and its ability to use e-marketing theory, its competition, customers and marketing needs, target market profile, etc.
- Best Internet Marketing Strategies in Today’s WorldBusiness essay sample: Internet marketing has resulted in effects that have changed the way marketing is done; by creating opportunities and challenges for organizations, industries and their market.
- Canterra Bros Firm's Vittoria Coffee Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: The management of Canterra Bros incorporation can increase the firms’ level of revenue through effective repositioning of its Vittoria coffee brand in the market.
- Australian Wine: Media Buying and PlanningBusiness essay sample: Australian Vineyards have been in the market since 1889, this is an indication that they have a vast wealth of experience in wine production.
- Frito-Lay and Cracker Jack: Case AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper has centered to represent an analysis and examination of the merger between Frito-Lay and Cracker Jack, and an investigation of whether it would be successful or not.
- Bag Manufacturing Company: Business PlanBusiness essay sample: This is a company which will be laptop carrier bag maker and distributor them within North America before being distributed world.
- We Simplify the Internet: Internet Accessability for SMEsBusiness essay sample: The mission statement of WSI Internet Consulting is increasing the growth and profitability of SMEs businesses through an enhanced and efficient provision of internet solutions.
- Dominos Pizza Enterprises: MarketingBusiness essay sample: This paper discusses a marketing plan for Dominos Pizza Enterprises: new product strategy, key target market, pricing strategy, placement and distribution, product promotion.
- Ernest & Young: Invest in Saudi ArabiaBusiness essay sample: The paper discusses the determinants and motives for Ernest & Young to challenge and invest in Saudi Arabia market.
- Academic Enhancement Services to StudentsBusiness essay sample: Introducing a new product of academic enhancement services to students in the market requires a well-designed marketing plan and unique branding that are describing in this paper.
- Qantas Airlines E-MarketingBusiness essay sample: The findings of a consultancy company examination of Qantas Airlines of Australia in terms of its e-marketing practices and their effectiveness will be presented.
- Merritt Hookah Lounge: Market PlanBusiness essay sample: The plan entails market research with reference to competitors and consumers as the key market elements, SWOT analysis, key success factors, and the critical issues are analyzed.
- Werribee Park: Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: The case of Werribee has presented an avenue of understanding that different aspects of marketing can be used to attract and retain customers.
- Aloha Airlines: Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: Aloha Airlines had its headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Airline operated in Honolulu International Airport.
- Zara: A Cut Apart From the CompetitionBusiness essay sample: Zara acquired the fastest growth and success in the fashion business in recent years. The main aspect of its development is its fast and efficient production and delivery process.
- Situation Analysis of Hawaii’s Living Reef ProgramBusiness essay sample: The Hawaii Living Reef Program aims at creating public awareness on the importance of the living coral reef ecosystem and its contribution to the Hawaii lifestyle.
- Marketing Analysis of Frito Lays DipsBusiness essay sample: Frito Lay is a company that manufactures and distributes snack foods and this company was incorporated in 1932 in the US with its headquarters in San Antonio Texas.
- Expanded Marketing mix for online MarketingBusiness essay sample: The use of online marketing by the bank is a very new concept in the banking industry and has not been in use in the market for a long time.
- New Emerging Genre From Hip-Hop and the Music IndustryBusiness essay sample: This report details the process involved in achieving successful launch of the product in the market for Starshots Glamour Company. The company uses unique pricing strategy.
- Entrepreneurial Marketing Management in Service SectorBusiness essay sample: The service industry is full of possibilities. Marketing services are in high demand and thousands of companies are investing thousands of dollars in marketing.
- Aussie Pooch Mobile Pty: Strategic PlanBusiness essay sample: The main success factors include the popularity of the brand among customers and franchisees and the increase of the company revenues.
🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Target Market Strategy
- Apple and Microsoft Companies' Marketing ApproachesBusiness essay sample: Marketing strategy determines the choice of market segments that the company is targeting and it is part of the strategic direction of the company.
- Coca-Cola Company's New Product Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: The Coca-Cola Company is in the process of developing a new product known as Bourbon Coke, an alcoholic product that will only be available to those above the age of 18.
- A Chinese Company Entering the British MarketBusiness essay sample: The report seeks to identify challenges and opportunities in such a venture, business environment scan and the way forward.
- Case study of Holly Farm. Problems and SolutionsBusiness essay sample: Faced with a decline in returns from their farms, owners of Holly Farm decided to diversify their business.
- Wok to Walk: Marketing Plan ProposalBusiness essay sample: This paper attempts to prepare a complete marketing plan for the purchase of a franchise of a small fast-food chain named Wok To Walk.
- Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Luxury MarketBusiness essay sample: The paper is aimed at reviewing the most important components of the business success such as industry analysis, grounding of materialism theory as well as social class analysis.
- Business Planning for Entrepreneurial VentureBusiness essay sample: A business plan refers to an official statement that details organizational goals, strategies to be used in achieving these goals.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Brand Revitalization and Extension StrategiesBusiness essay sample: The target customer for A&F brand must be extended in terms of demographics i.e. age, sex, color, and race. The traditional white man’s wear concept of the brand must be changed.
- The Oregon Paints Company in the USABusiness essay sample: The Oregon Paints company in the USA is a leading paint business house and is among the top ten decorative paint companies in the country.
- Life Coaching BusinessBusiness essay sample: The paper will look at what such expansions entail through a life coaching business based in the United States. Its strategy is to enter the Australian market.
- The Waan Company: Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: A new marketing plan would help the Waan company realize the full profit potential that the small appliances are likely to generate for the company.
- Pizza Restaurant: Analysis, Establishment, TeamworkBusiness essay sample: Pizza’s primary goal should be to provide values to its esteemed customers. The management should focus on the friendly services that will surpass customers’ expectation.
- Marketing Fundamentals to Magnolia Web StudioBusiness essay sample: Demonstration of the applicability of the marketing concepts to promote the website Magnolia Web Studio. The paper contains an overview of the general marketing concept
- American Instant Incorporation: Marketing PlanBusiness essay sample: The marketing strategy, which entails the firm's mission statement, marketing objectives and target market, is illustrated in this paper.
- Business Plan For the Mobile Vegetarian RestaurantBusiness essay sample: This mobile restaurant business plan illustrates how the vegetarian restaurant will provide its services competitively to its target market.
- Marketing Plan For Secondbite OrganizationBusiness essay sample: Secondbite is a non-profit organization that relies on volunteers and well-wishers to donate fresh foods so that it can be able to distribute to the hungry masses.
- Nokia Wireless Headphones' Marketing ManagementBusiness essay sample: This paper will seek to develop a marketing strategy that Nokia will use in its new model of wireless headphones.
- Marketing Plan for the FlaBlaster ProductBusiness essay sample: This is a document about FlaBlaster, a product that is able to reduce the weight of a person without using other weight loss procedures such as surgery.
- McDonald's, Tesla and Apple: Segmentation, Targeting and PositioningBusiness essay sample: This article will explore the concepts of segmentation, targeting and positioning using the examples of McDonald's, Tesla Motors and Apple Inc.
- Amway Online Retail EnvironmentBusiness essay sample: Amway is one of the most respected companies in the online retailing environment, the company is a direct selling company that has adopted modern product distribution techniques.
- Berjaya Hotels & Resorts: Marketing AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This marketing plan aims to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of expanding Berjaya Hotels & Resorts to Dubai – one of the leading cities in the world in terms of economy.
- Marketing Aspects: EZ ScheduleBusiness essay sample: The paper states that EZ Schedule helps fulfill all the needs in the context of pricing and placement. It appears to be useful equipment.
- Wiggo: Marketing Feasibility ReportBusiness essay sample: In the implementation of this plan, Wiggo needs to be aware of the external factors, which may influence its operations as it is revealed by PESTLE analysis.
- White Glove Home Appliances Company's AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The paper provides an overview of White Glove Home Appliances company, research on the target market, and identification of an ideal platform for marketing.
- The Quick Bites’ Food Truck: Business PlanBusiness essay sample: This report has outlined the planned business venture to open a food truck called Quick Bites in Southwest Florida.