- 🔝 Top-10 CSR Strategy Examples
- 📍 What Is CSR Strategy?
- 📊 CSR Strategy Assessment
- 🏅 Top 3 CSR Strategy Examples
- 📝 CSR Strategy Research Paper Examples
- 💡 Essay Ideas on CSR Strategy
- 👍 Good CSR Strategy Essay Examples to Write about
- 🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with CSR Strategy
- ✍️ CSR Strategy Essay Examples for College
A CSR strategy means that a company strategically manages its activities in an ethical and sustainable way. If you want to know more about corporate social responsibility strategy, you’re in the right place. On this page, we provide the essential information on the topic together with Tesla and Unilever CSR strategy examples and many other A+ essays.
🔝 Top- 10 CSR Strategy Examples
- Business Ethics and the Organization's Responsibility
- Starbucks Company Analysis: More Than a Cup of Coffee
- International Management in Business Globalisation
- Enron Corporation's Business Culture
- Organizational Team Model: Wal-Mart Company' Case
- Profit Maximization in Company Performance Assessment
- Profit-Making and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Shareholder Primacy or Social Responsibility?
- Tyco International Ltd.'s Management Planning
- Corporate Social Responsibility on Customers
📍 What Is CSR Strategy?
The corporate social responsibility strategy (CSR for short) is the company’s commitment to managing its business activities in a way that is ethical, sustainable, and profitable for both the company and society at large.
How to Build a CSR Strategy?
Building a CSR strategy starts with understanding what CSR is, why it is important, and how it can benefit both the company and society.
So, what makes a good CSR strategy? The company’s CSR strategy should be aligned with its business strategy and integrated into all aspects of its operations. To develop a corporate social responsibility strategy, companies should consider the following:
- Define what CSR means to the company;
- Assess the company’s current CSR practices;
- Identify the company’s goals and objectives;
- Develop a plan of action to achieve the company’s CSR goals;
- Implement the company’s CSR strategy;
- Evaluate it regularly.
Which Companies Use CSR Strategy?
Many companies use CSR strategies. The Tesla CSR strategy focuses on reducing its environmental impact through its electric vehicles and solar energy products, whereas the Unilever CSR strategy focuses on improving the livelihoods of its employees, suppliers, and customers through its sustainable living plan.
📊 CSR Strategy Assessment
To assess CSR, one should consider how the company impacts the environment, ethical considerations, labor and human rights, and sustainable procurement.
|Environment||CSR practices regarding the environment may include reducing the company’s carbon footprint, working to conserve resources, and reducing pollution.|
|Ethics||Ethical CSR practices involve ensuring that its products and services are safe and reliable, being transparent in its business dealings and communication, and acting in an environmentally responsible manner.|
|Labor & human rights||Strategic CSR practices related to labor and human rights may include ensuring that employees in the workplace are treated fairly and given adequate working conditions and benefits.|
|Sustainable procurement||Sustainable procurement CSR practices may involve sourcing materials and products from suppliers that use responsible environmental and social practices, and that pay their workers a living wage.|
🏅 Top 3 CSR Strategy Examples
There are many different types of CSR strategies. Some companies focus on environmental sustainability, others on ethical practices, and still others on labor and human rights. The important thing is that the company’s CSR strategy is aligned with its business strategy and that it is communicated to all stakeholders.
The following are 3 well-developed CSR strategy examples from famous companies.
- Johnson & Johnson. The company has a long history of commitment to social responsibility. Their CSR strategy is built around the following pillars: environment, health, safety, ethical business practices, diversity, and inclusion.
- Google. The company’s CSR strategy focuses on three main areas: environmental sustainability, economic opportunity, and social inclusion.
- Coca-Cola. The company’s strategy focuses on environmental protection, water stewardship, and sustainable packaging.
Other examples of companies with great CSR strategies are:
📝 CSR Strategy Research Paper Examples
- McDonald’s Company Performance MeasurementThis paper gives a thorough description and explanation of McDonald’s performance measurement system, its current problems, and/or successes in delivering high-quality products or services.
- Emirates National Oil Company's Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe proposal evaluates how corporate social responsibility has contributed to the improvement of the Emirates National Oil Company’s public image and reputation.
- General Electric Company's Ethically-Oriented PracticesThis paper analyses CSR in the context of General Electric Company and assesses the relationship between its multinational status and engagement in social welfare activities.
- Coca-Cola Corporate Social Responsibility in IndiaThe purpose of this research is to 🔍 explore the corporate social responsibility of Coca-Cola with regard to its sustainability and water issues in India. 🔖 Read the article to learn about Coca-Cola CSR issues in India.
- MNC Social Responsibility: Principles & ComponentsAnalyzing MNC social responsibility? 🎁 Various types of companies refer to CSR because they believe it to be one of the most significant elements of success. 📈 Read this paper to learn more about how multinational corporations perform CSR. 👉
- McDonald's and Chipotle: Corporate Social ResponsibilityMcDonalds and Chipotle have been proactive in creating an ideal corporate governance ethics through setting of ethical code of conduct and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- National Australia Bank's Business EthicsThis paper is based on the topic of business ethics and corporate social responsibility. The company under focus in the paper is the National Australia Bank (NAB).
- Burgan Bank, Kuwait: Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe Burgan Bank’s corporate social responsibility reports reveal a lot about the company and its analysis of social good.
- Business Strategies and Interpersonal RolesAn organization is a system that has interrelated parts where optimal operation of all sections leads to business success.
- Starbucks Corporate Social Responsibility & Marketing MixResearching Starbucks corporate social responsibility policies? ♻️ This paper describes Starbucks CSR statements on economic responsibility, highlights its importance for the company program and performance. ☕
- Ethical Principles and Issues: Samsung Company's CaseAnalyzing Samsung’s viewpoint regarding business ethics will the aim of this report before looking at CSR and the role leaders ought to play to support CSR.
- Ethical Team Leadership in OrganizationsThe paper explores the existing theories of ethical leadership in organizations and team leadership to combine the most efficient practices into one concept.
- Importance of Ethical Decision MakingEthics is important and key to every organization as it determines a consistent way which is considered right and moral.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Conception in the WorldAny business entity has a prescribed code of conduct that it must follow. This paper will argue along the line that corporations should be obligated to promote just institutions.
- Business Bluffing, Ethics and Social ResponsibilityThe paper reviews “The Social Responsibility of Business is to Increase Its Profits” by Milton Friedman and “Is Business Bluffing Ethical?” by Albert Carr.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Profit or EthicsIn today’s business environment, CSR has become controversial. The main concern is whether it is done for profits or ethical reasons.
- CSR Advantages and Disadvantages in BusinessWhat are the advantages and disadvantages of CSR in business? 💁 In this paper, we discuss corporate social responsibility advantages and disadvantages and activities connected to it. ⚖️
- Corporate Social Responsibility – SiemensThe paper focuses on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and its implications for society and businesses across the globe.
- CSR – the Ethical DilemmaThe purpose of the current assignment is to outline the definition of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and explain its utmost importance
- Improvement of Ethical StandardsTo promote a company, we are to evaluate all possible information about it and make up an opinion that is to be fair and objective.
- British Airways CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) AnalysisBritish Airways CSR includes many interesting aspects. ✈️ This paper is a discussion of the British Airways corporate social responsibility models. 🌏 Read the article to learn about British Airways CSR ethics & more.
- Bank of Cyprus: Corporate Social ResponsibilityThis paper proposes a powerful corporate social responsibility approach that can support the sustainability position of the Bank of Cyprus.
- British Petroleum and Its Social PerformanceThis essay explores the social performance of British Petroleum by focusing on its role in SCR enterprises to protect the environment from the effects of oil and gas activities.
- Business Responsibility & Sustainability StandardsThe success of CSR initiatives depends a lot on an organization’s corporate values and the ability to incorporate them in the projects a business chooses to support.
- Etisalat Telecom Company's Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe corporate social responsibility program of Etisalat implies addressing environmental and health-related issues in the emerging global climate changes.
- Chinese Business Responsibility and SustainabilityThe focus is made to understand the important role of the Chinese government, as an agent of the state, in promoting CSR practices in the country.
- Apple Corporation: Responsibility and Marketing StrategiesThis essay highlights numerous challenges encountered by Apple Corporation as it strives to satisfy customer needs.
- Establishing a Business in Baking MarketEstablishing a business in Baking Market may be a challenging task as it requires the consideration of future trends of the market, the management of customer service, and branding.
- Business Responsibility and Sustainability: Bottom of the Pyramid MarketsAlthough the bottom-of-the-pyramid markets are currently poorly exploited, marketing in them is a win-win strategy for companies and consumers.
- McDonald’s Business EthicsResearching McDonalds ethics? Find information about McDonalds code of ethics and values in this case study. Read about communication rules with McDonald’s CEO, suppliers, and employers.
- CSR as a Corporate Strategy at Alibaba GroupThe study focused on investigating corporate social responsibility as conducted by various companies in different parts of the world.
- CSR Projects on the Corporate Financial PerformanceScholars define Corporate Social Responsibility as “contributing in a positive way to society by going beyond a narrow focus on profit maximization”.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Related IssuesThe paper analyzes core issues in the Corporate Social Responsibility field, its role in modern society and proposed initiatives for corporations to address CSR issues.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Global EconomyThe case study of unethical hazardous practices by top management of industrial companies highlights the necessity to introduce the integration of corporate social responsibility.
- Business Ethics and Company ProfitabilityCompanies pursue their interests of profitability through ethical considerations and they should only engage in activities that society considers "morally acceptable."
💡 Essay Ideas on CSR Strategy
- PharmaCARE Company: Ethics and Corporate ResponsibilityOver the years, the global society has developed standards that must be followed by companies operating in different parts of the world regarding ethical conduct.
- Africa: Ethical and Legal Issues in Business EnvironmentExtractive companies have increased in an unprecedented rate particularly in Africa. Due to vast resources available in the continent, many foreign firms have invested extensively.
- Lego CSR and Lego Social Responsibility ActivitiesResearching Lego CSR activities? 🤓 This case study addresses the problems of improving waste management technologies and advancing its internal working environment 💼 , describes Lego corporate social responsibility 2020, and provides examples of Lego CSR.
- Primark and Anglo-American Companies' Business EthicsThe paper discusses business ethics and corporate social responsibility. As examples, it uses the cases of the Primark company and the Anglo-American company.
- Business Ethics and Corporate SustainabilityThis paper will offer an analysis of ten areas of ethics and corporate responsibility that are necessary for any organization that seeks to enjoy sustainability over time into 2020.
- Argument Against Corporate Social ResponsibilityThis paper will talk about the disagreement that organizations and multinational institutions have no social obligation to be involved in corporate social responsibility schemes.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Business WorldToday, there are multiple definitions of the term corporate social responsibility because of the wide scope of practices and regulations in encompasses.
- Apple Company’s Responsibilities and StrategiesThis paper will discuss the current position of the company on ethical and corporate social responsibilities. The paper will discuss the marketing strategies that Apple uses and give necessary.
- Starbucks Corporation's Sustainable Business PracticesSustainability is one of Starbucks’ main goals that reflect its organizational values and a commitment to environmental protection.
- The British Petroleum Company's Social PerformanceThis essay presents BP’s social performance, the company’s CSR role and mitigation measures that it can deploy to ensure social and environmental conservation.
- Defining Corporate Social ResponsibilityCSR as a phrase has been more and more commonly used during recent years. CSR is a tool, which contains several issues and has a wide variety of definitions.
- Dubai Port World Company's Ethical ManagementThe given assessment will evaluate a Dubai-based organization DP World on the basis of its ethical management practices in accordance with Dubai's environment.
- Social Responsibility of Business Taught in SchoolsBusiness students develop a wrong concept of ethics in the workplace, thus failing to recognize corporate fraud or any other instance of unethical behavior as such.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and StakeholdersThe current paper is aimed to analyze the effect relationship between corporations and non-market stakeholders.
- Ethical Standards in BusinessEthical standards in business relate to the study of moral awareness, character, and conduct that are applicable to business firms and professionals.
- Business Issues in Hewlett PackardThe work provides the analysis of the Hewlett Packard Company, its business ethics, legal applications, and corporate compliance and social responsibility.
- Beak & Johnson Pty Ltd: Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe importance of corporate social responsibility is highlighted in reports. This emphasis is motivated by the trend of decay in the ethical foundations of organizations.
- Ethics and Governance. Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe social responsibility of a business is upon those business managers who, in addition to their irresponsibility to society, are neglecting their duty to the business owners.
- Enron: The Smartest Guys in the RoomVarious actions could have been taken by Enron’s CEO to create a healthy culture and make sure the company carried out its operations with honest.
- Ethics. Corporate Social Responsibility WorldwideThe development and strengthening of business will largely depend on how timely and adequately it perceives the basic principles of corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Social Responsibility as a Bridge Between Business and SocietyThe purpose of this paper is to discuss different basic techniques of introducing social analysis and practices into macroeconomic business and its influence on modern society.
- Agility Logistics Company's Social ResponsibilityThis paper describes how Agility Logistics engages in corporate social responsibility, what its benefits and possible drawbacks are, and what the company's code of ethics is.
- Samsung Company: Leadership and Business EthicsSince Samsung is an Asian corporation, the responsibility for ethical conduct in business is in the hands of the company’s top management.
- Professional Ethics in the United Kingdom BusinessThe purpose of this reflection paper is to analyze one’s own strategies and practices through the prism of CMI (Chartered Management Institute) code of conduct.
- Wal-Mart: Strategic ManagementThe paper will analyze and evaluate Wal-Mart stores in America, internal and external factors that influence the corporation.
- Human Resource Management and Organisational DynamicsThis paper discusses how change can be effectively implemented in an organization using various organizational development theories and human resource strategies.
- Samsung Mobile Phones in the United StatesThe management report of Samsung USA begins with a strategic analysis of the company with a detailed SWOT analysis of the organization based on its current position.
- Human Resource Management in CompaniesStrategic Human Resource Management is an organized and responsibility structured approach towards the direction and administration of the any institution’s most valued asset.
- Current Trends in Work-Life IssuesResearch has shown that 91% of the people employed tend to behave ethically if there is a good balance between their individual lives and their jobs.
- Analysis of CRH Plc. International GroupCRH Plc is an international building material group located in Ireland. CRH Plc’s departmental line organization structure seems to be effective for attaining business objectives.
- Ethical Role of CorporationsCorporations must not be allowed to avoid their social responsibility since their endeavors affect social, economic and environmental concerns.
- BAT Company and the Structure Group, UK: Case StudyResearch indicates the primary goal of any business is to increase its market share in its industry in order to increase sales which in turn lead to an increase in profit levels.
- AWB Company: Ethical Value and PracticesThe company was listed in the Australian stock exchange in 2001 long after taking over from the Australian wheat board.
- Organization and Management: Corporate Social ResponsibilityCorporate social responsibility refers to a category of business judgment making associated with principled values, fulfilment of legitimate requirements.
- "Ford Pinto" Case StudyFord Motor Company is a successful and second largest automobile industry worldwide with lots of successful brands.
👍 Good CSR Strategy Essay Examples to Write about
- Costco Wholesale Corporation: Company AnalysisThe Costco Corp. has analyzed its current situation according to some aspects, like business environment, globalization’s effects, diversification, and ethical issues.
- Ethical and Social responsibility in IMI PLCEthics and social responsibility are critical to IMI, so to show responsibility to society, the company has adopted ethical and social responsibility policies for guidance.
- Conflict Situation in “The Parable of the Sadhu”The Parable of Sadhu (McCoy, 1997) involves an ethical dilemma where the actors who would have to make a choice between individual ethics and corporate ethics.
- McDonald’s Coffee Spill Heard Around the WorldMcDonald’s has a number of social responsibilities towards its customers. First and foremost, the company is responsible for the safety of its customers.
- Ethical Behaviour in Business and Non-ProfitsThe influence of ethical management is not limited to the internal policy of the company, but also promotes the advancement of the company image in the market.
- How to Become an Ethical OrganizationTo become ethical organization a company must establish the ethical orientation of the leader, support of top management, and finally an established corporate ethics policy.
- Ethics and Corporate Social ResponsibilityWithout ethics and social corporate responsibility businesses can become exploitative. A few years back organizations were concerned about making profits; only without concern for sustainability
- Different Views on Social Responsibility in Business Comparison and ContrastSocial responsibility in business can be viewed from different perspectives, and, correspondingly, the consequences of different views can be the opposite.
- Social Responsibility and Ethics in Human ResourceSocial responsibility and ethics within any organization creates an environment that is always welcoming for the stakeholders of the company.
- Strategy and Social ResponsibilityThis paper will therefore try to identify different theories which govern ethics in a business setting, managing across cultures and across a diverse workforce in a global setting.
- Ethical Climate of Enron CorporationEnron lacked a true culture of ethical compliance, it was considered as a pioneer company of the future but it was not to be.
- Business Ethics at British TelecomBritish Telecom is really committed in running the business in the most ethical way possible. The company does not only put focus in the interests of the shareholders.
- Importance of Business EthicsThe paper studies the question of business ethics to give an obligation to business organizations to encourage a greater clientele due to their honesty and quality.
- Walt Dianey: Entrepreneurship ModelWalt Disney is one of the prominent entrepreneurs in the world. He was successful in entrepreneurship for a variety of reasons.
- Pizza Hut: Managing EthicallyWorkplace ethics is one of the most important issues today as it determines privacy and confidentiality. Every employee can expect workplace safety and healthy working conditions.
- Global Challenges for Business , Management and LeadershipManagement of the organization by choosing how to optimally use the individual strengths and capabilities of employees, forming a group.
- Business Ethics as an Important Part of Entrepreneur ActivityIn terms of virtue ethics, the family, the community, the professional or propertied classes, the elaborated social state, have their peculiar qualities.
- Contemporary Organizational & HRM StudiesBusiness ethics and corporate social responsibility as aspects of a well-functioning organization in its daily activities.
- The Ethics of Business ManagementWith regard to business ethics, a number of theories have been coined to justify some aspects common to many if not all business operations.
- Business Ethics: Terms and DefinitionsAccording to ‘Business Ethics’ (2003), business ethics is defined as the moral principles and values that administrate the behavior of an organization.
- IKEA: Corporate Social ResponsibilityIKEA has done a commendable job in its social responsibility, as the needs of the majority of the stakeholders have been considered and attempts made to meet them.
- Entering a Foreign Market: Main AspectsEntering a foreign market is not an easy task. It is similar to starting a new company, it involves all the managerial functions and operational functions.
- “American Business Values” by Gerald CavanaghThe effectiveness of which lies upon the management whose sole responsibility is seeing that the company’s objective is attained.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the EmiratesThe United Arab Emirates is a country located in a region characterized by wars and political instability but this country enjoys both political and economic stability.
- The Broadway Café's E-Commerce IntroductionBroadway Café is a retail outlet that provides economic internet accessibility to its customers with bakery items, coffee, and other specialty items.
- The Middle East and UAE: CSR Best PracticeThe present concepts of CSR have their origins in corporate giving for public relations purposes and in socialist governance policies that flourished in what became the EU.
- Corporate Citizenship in Arab World and UAECorporate citizenship operates on the premise that a company has an obligation to play a responsible role towards its employee’s lives.
- Business Ethics Are Good for Society and the EconomyThe role of business ethics are good for society and the economy. Its influence on the promotion and development of the business.
- We Simplify the Internet: Internet Accessability for SMEsThe mission statement of WSI Internet Consulting is increasing the growth and profitability of SMEs businesses through an enhanced and efficient provision of internet solutions.
- Socially Responsible Banking IndustryThis study will discuss some factual examples of the modern banking industry from different countries of the world.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics and Corporate GovernanceThis study would address the corporate social responsibility, business ethics, and corporate governance of the two companies given in the case.
- Corporate Social Responsibility as an International StrategyThe paper addresses the major forms of CSR initiatives and the criticism that has been raised against their use and gives a critical analysis and conclusion on the subject.
- Six Sigma in Context of Analysis of Friends Seminary School Financial and Administration Services TransformationIn the context of Friends Seminary School, the main aspect that needs to be addressed is that quality of education, and this is what provides highest income generation for the institution.
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe CEO reports directly to the board of directors. This success is linked to good governance from the board of management, with the support from the shareholders.
- RelaxO: Human Resources Plan and Ethical CodeRelaxO's customer care establishments should always be compassionate and humanitarian in nature throughout the course of its operations in India.
🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with CSR Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Arab Word
- Developing a Checklist for Project Governance
- Arcelik: International Business Strategy
- Werribee Park: Marketing Strategy
- Aloha Airlines: Marketing Strategy
- Saudi Basic Industries: Low Software Quality
- Human Resources Management: Effective HR Planning Programme
- Business Ethics: Nalco Company
- The Roles of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Operating an Ethical Business
- Analysis of Organizational Management
- Abbott Laboratories: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Ethics in Corporations
- Socially Responsible Procurement Concept
- The German Leadership and Corporate Governance
- Supply Chain Management and Technology Impact
- Business Environment and Organisation
- L-3 Vertex Aerospace: Business Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility Study
- Negotiations and Contracts
- Business Ethics: Issues and Cases
- Ethics, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Bribery Scandal at Siemens
- Bribery Scandal at Siemens AG
- Marketing Communication Used By Apple
- Toyota Company: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ritz-Carlton's Corporate Marketing Strategy in China
- Discrimination Charges Against Denny’s Corporation: An Analysis
- Marketing's Social Role Change in the Last 50 Years
- Role of Corporations in Ethics
- Customer Care and Case Study of Emirates
- Corporate Social Responsibility. Microsoft
- Dubai Electricity & Water Authority Company: CSR Principles
- The Scientific Revolution in Human Resourse Management
- Halfords: Internal and External Analysis of the Company
- McCafe Comprehensive Company Analysis
- Business Plan for Global Curios
- Personal and Organizational Ethics
- Diversity in the Workplace in Woolworths Limited Regarding Legislation and Organisation Policies
- Abdul Latif Jameel Co.: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility and Strategic Planning
- Occupational Safety and Health and Corporate Social Responsibility
✍️ CSR Strategy Essay Examples for College
- Lululemon Athletica and Its Environment in Terms of Nonmarket Strategies
- Woolworth Organization: Company Analysis
- DirecTV Company Analysis
- Business Ethics and Employee Integrity Relations
- The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Work of Organisation
- Business and Corporate Social Responsibility Relations
- Business Ethics and Social Corporate Responsibility for McDonald’s
- The Potential Impact of the Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure
- Tesla: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Starbucks Corporation's Organizational Social Responsibility
- A Report on a Study of Corporate Governance Principles
- The Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Business
- Corporate Profit Disaster and Solution at IBM
- Volkswagen Cheating on Emissions Systems Testing
- Avalon Group's Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Performance
- Mohamed Khalifa Al Mubarak's Influence Tactics
- Ethical Conduct in Footwear Industry: Nike’s Case
- Relationship Between Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Project Kirana: External Factors and CSR
- Changing Roles of Business Organizations in Society
- Analysis of Amazon's Corporate Social Responsibility of Sustainability
- Concept of Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Fit Between Employees’ Perception and the Organization’s Behavior
- Social Responsibility and Ethics in Business
- Boeing Company's Sustainable Practices and Disclosures
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Leadership's Role in Healthcare Organizations
- Strategic Investment Analysis of McLaren Group
- The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Contemporary Organizations
- Skills for Hyperlink and Imaginera Companies' Success
- Sweatshop Issues and Nike: Business Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethical Issues
- Business Ethics: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Responsibility and Ethical Behavior by a Corporation
- Legal Ethical Issues Surrounding the Ford Pinto
- The Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill's Ethical Issues
- Philosophical Approaches to Business Ethics
- Ethics and Social Responsibility: Case Study
- AAR Corporation's Social Responsibility Strategy
- International Business and Its Main Challenges