- Leadership Behavior, Traits and Skills
The paper examines leadership behavior, ways to describe it, its major types, methods for studying the effects of leadership behavior, as well as leadership skills and traits.
- Digital Marketing: Information Significance
Digital marketing ensures that a company’s information is intact, and even ensures that information reaches consumers in order to influence their purchasing behaviour.
- IPhone Product Marketing Plan
The purpose of report is to prepare a marketing plan of iPhone and it focuses on some specific issues like product description, pricing strategy, promotional activities.
- Brambles Company's Knowledge Management
Knowledge and Knowledge Management are critical ingredients in the growth and success of an organization. At Brambles, it was essential in the accomplishment of various tasks.
- Coffee Shop Design, Services, Product Quality
Food service companies, the coffee shops, in particular, can sustain or increase profit by attracting and retaining more customers.
- Customer Relationship Management in Lebanon Banks
The study will attempt to highlight the progress of CRM in Lebanon. Factors that influence CRM in the country such as religion and culture are assessed in the paper.
- Emaar Marketing Strategy for International Expansion
What is Emaar Properties’ marketing strategy? 🏢 This paper develops an Emaar international business model for a foreign market. 🏙️ Read the analysis to learn how Emaar can expand its business operations within the British territories. 🌏
- Hyundai Company’s Strategic Marketing Plan
What is Hyundai marketing strategy? 🚘 This paper evaluates the performance and marketing concepts for Hyundai Sonata hybrid within the Indonesia market. 🌏 Read it to learn more about Hyundai target audience and business strategies. ✅
- Strategic Change Management Aspects
Change management models are used to describe the steps any company should be aware of to succeed in the chosen sphere of business.
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
The paper at hand is aimed at analyzing the best risk management practices and outlining guidelines for designing an effective procurement risk management strategy.
- Mindful Team Management and Positive Change
A mindful approach to the process of empowerment stimulates the increase in staff productivity and a significant improvement in annual revenues.
- Amazon Company's Rivalry in the E-Commerce Industry
The increasing number of natural disasters and cataclysms taking place in the USA and abroad pose a threat to Amazon’s financial performance.
- WD-40 Company Strategic Marketing Analysis
Despite recent challenges experienced in some European economies, the market for WD-40 Company products has remained attractive.
- Forecasting in Operations Management
Operations management involves activities related to the production of goods. Organizations need to make forecasts before arriving at any decision.
- Internationalization of Business: Management Report
This is a management report that identifies the key trends and analyzes the issues affecting the global business environment.
- Altenaiji Group Logistics Operations Management
Altenaiji Group Logistics is a freight-forwarding firm that provides various services related to operations and logistics management with all kinds of products.
- The Art of Leadership
We sometimes ask whether leaders are born and not made. If we try to scan the pages of history, we find that leaders have their unique way of dealing with people.
- Caterpillar Company's Organizational Behavior
The company initially started as Caterpillar Tractor Co. in 1925 in the State of California. The name of the company changed to Caterpillar Inc. five decades later.
- United Parcel Service Company's Strategic Management
The current paper aims at discussing the peculiar features and working details of one of the well-known American package delivery companies, United Parcel Service (UPS).
- P&G Company's Development Issues
The paper will critically evaluate the key organisational development issues emerging in the P&G case with specific reference to strategic development, leadership and HR practices.
- Ocean Beauty Center Business Plan
The proposed business plan for the Ocean Beauty Center examines the prerequisite requirements and potential sustainability strategies in the dynamic beauty industry.
- Coca-Cola Company Total Quality Management
This research paper aims to explain the process of institutionalization of the TQM in the Coca-Cola Company and also to explore the extent this TQM has affected the work culture.
- H&M Company: Major Changes From 2005 to 2010
To remain competitive, the H&M company needs to utilize its branding strategies that can easily acceptable in the competitive market.
- Human Resource Policies for Staff Performance
This paper discusses how effective are the bank's performance management policies specifically appraisal/promotion, compensation and disciplinary policies.
- The Evolving Role of Human Resource
Both the extensive research on human resources (HR) and the changing conditions of operating a business in the modern world have contributed to the evolution.
- Google Employee Empowerment
Researching Google employees empowerment? 🧑💼 As the transnational corporation, Google employs a variety of professionals throughout the world. 🌎 Read this article to learn more about Google’s empowerment methods. 🔩
- Employee Motivation Practices in UAE Companies
This paper examines the employee motivation practices of companies in the U.A.E to determine their overall level of effectiveness and compare to current standards.
- HSBC Performance Appraisal System and Career Development
The training and development plan of HSBC entails induction, job-related coaching, and personal development. Its aim is to equip employees with relevant job skills.
- Emirates Airlines and Its Organizational Culture
The authors of the proposal aim to target and examine the most crucial HRM problems in Emirates Airlines is a Dubai using the qualitative method of research.
- Success Solutions Company' Strategic Human Resource
This study aimed to identify the importance of strategic human resource approaches for the software houses of Doha, Qatar. This study specifically investigated Success Solutions, Qatar.
- Balancing Work and Life for Young Professional Women
In a multinational setting, employees, especially women, are hard-pressed to offer more, productively, in a continuum of high performance benchmarks set by the corporations.
- Performance Management System: Advantages and Disadvantages
Although the concept of performance management is relatively new to the global business environment, it has already become an integral part of the corporate processes.
- Operations Management: Processes and Resources
Operations management (OM) is a faculty of management that is concerned primarily with supervising, designing, and controlling processes within a production function.
- Impact of Training during Organization Change
Change within an organizational setting is a force that cannot be avoided, especially in the modern society where technology is increasingly redefining the manner in which things are done.
- Observation Project: Process and Management
This paper seeks to describe the leadership, conflict management skills, and group productivity process in the process of completing the project as observed.
- Downsizing' Process and Effects
Downsizing in the corporate world is used to mean the process in which a company re-organizes its structure by bringing about layoffs in a part of the workforce of the company.
- Motivation and Job Satisfaction: ADNOC Company's Case
The paper is aimed at locating the talent management approaches in the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company that can be applied in the environment that lacks sustainability.
- Leadership in the Public Sector
Public organisations in different parts of the world are increasingly stepping up their leadership capacities to maximise on service delivery and register great yields.
- Marketing Tools for Young Kuwaiti Entrepreneurs
This work investigates marketing tools affecting Kuwaiti entrepreneur’s, specifically social media tools, and the motivation of using such tools.
- Willa Seldon's Leadership Style at the Tides Centre
This paper aims at using the existing leadership theories and knowledge about the application of leadership in organizations to evaluate Willa Seldon's leadership at the Tides Centre.
- Corporate Social Responsibilities in Construction Industry
Corporate social responsibility is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model. This paper covers CSR and its role in the construction industry in Jordan.
- Public Organizations Embracing Strategic Management
The government of the UAE has managed to introduce considerable improvements not only into the private but also into the public sector during recent years.
- Electrolux Company's Business Studies and Strategy
One of the most outstanding stakeholders of Electrolux is the targeted community of consumers who are located in various markets across the world.
- Dynamic Organizations and Impact on Productivity
The study examines factors that create dynamism in organizations and how they affect productivity lays down a mechanism to manage the changing environmental factors.
- Transformational Leadership's Impact on Employee Performance
The researcher contributes to the analysis of transformational leadership by studying the connection between the activity of transformational managers and the increase of productivity.
- Transformational Leadership and Employees Performance
The study hoped to examine the influence of transformational leadership on the organizational commitment of Saudi Arabian employees.
- Emirates Post: Strategic Supply Chain Management
Emirates Post has already achieved success in the identification of its core competencies and values. Besides, it is good at outsourcing practices and fulfilling customers’ needs.
- Supply Chain Management Role in Enterprise Planning
Effective supply chain management of an organisation ensures that the systems for supply chain management reduce various costs that are associated with supplies.
- Defining Motivation and Employee Satisfaction
The definition of motivation hinges around words like drive, inspiration, and impetus. It is about what makes a person interested in performing a certain task.
- Habitat for Humanity Texas Organization's Strategic Plan
To address the challenges that the Habitat for Humanity Texas organization faces, it is important to use change strategy cycle.
- Tesla Cars Company: Marketing Strategies and Channels
The proposed study will focus on investigating marketing methods for Tesla to help it survive in the market for its new technology products.
- How Motivation Leads to Higher Performance
The main aim of this research study is to analyse the effect of the motivation of the workforce and its impact on the performance of the employees.
- Internet Service Quality Influence on Consumer Intention
The study focused on determining the influence of internet retail-service quality on the ability of consumers to make a repeat purchase.
- Improved Work Environment at Production Plant
The research undertaken to examine the impact of improvements in the work environment in the production plant of a multinational firm.
- Emirates Airlines' Global Strategy Implementation
This paper aims to prove that the advantages that Emirates Airlines has as well as its success are achieved due to the implementation of thoroughly-designed global strategies.
- How Recruitment and Selection Affect Organisational Performance
The aim of this study is to establish how well organizations manage their talents, especially during the recruitment and selection process, and the implication of their practices.
- Ethics in American Hospitality Industry
This paper discusses ethics in the hospitality industry by looking at the effect of the ethical climate on job satisfaction and employee performance in an organization.
- Kuwait Airways' Revenue Management Strategy
The study will examine Kuwait Airways' business models and revenue management strategies to establish essentially needed improvements.
- Value Management
The stakeholder management is the decisive factor for the success of any project whether small, large or complex.
- Risk Management in Railway Construction
This paper examines the risk mitigation strategy in the construction of a railway between the West Midlands and Scotland based on the appropriate identification of risks.
- Transformational Leadership for Employee Performance
This study examines the influence of transformational leadership on the organizational commitment of Saudi Arabian employees.
- Corporate Responsibilities in Jordan Construction Industry
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) gained popularity in 1970s as a policy function to encourage corporations run their operations responsibly.
- Non-Incremental Innovations Effects: Procter & Gamble Case
The research results show that there is a need to incorporate NIIs into the design of global organisations such as P&G.
- Emirates Airlines' Operations Management Analysis
The research project analyzed the operations management of Emirates Airlines while considering how OM has influenced the competitiveness of the company in the UAE.
- Total Quality Management: Employee Responsibilities
The case discusses quality management department, management responsibilities, human resource management, the sales and marketing department, and the financial department.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Purpose and Strategy
The discussion shows conclusively that the Coca-Cola Company is a leading player in the beverage industry. The firm has more strengths than weaknesses.
- Organizational Change' Management Sphere
This paper cultivates the enhanced understanding of the basic concepts of organizational change and demonstrates existing perspectives and ideas about it.
- Aramex Company's Operations Management
The purpose of this report is to provide an analysis of the operations management system of Aramex in relation to the company’s business goals and objectives.
- Apple Company's Sustainability, Values and Innovation
Apple has been known in the IT market for quite a while due to the disruptive technology and the brilliant solutions that have become its brand image.
- McDonalds Company: Human Resource' Functions
McDonalds Fast Food Company has been chosen as an example of an organization for this report and this report will further discuss the HR agenda within this organization.
- Lush Cosmetics: Company Analysis
Lush Cosmetics (Lush) has been on the market for a long time now, and it is no surprise that the company keeps expanding.
- Telek Benoe Hotel: Managing Operations
Operation systems efficacy is a complex concept that is comprised of a variety of elements. The case of the Telek Benoe Hotel is a graphic example of poor operation systems management.
- Quay International Convention Centre's Change Process
An external change agent improved QICC's organizational effectiveness. The report evaluates the organizational development process and activities are taken for QICC.
- Channel Management and Marketing Mix Relationship
Marketing channel control will involve decision making within the four forms of distribution channels. This work shows that the various concepts of marketing channels are related.
- IBM Strategic Management – Business Case Study
Researching IBM business strategy? 🖥️ IBM is an American technology company that has its headquarters in Armonk, New York. 📈 Read this paper to learn more about IBM business strategy and levels of growth. 📊
- Microsoft Strategic Management – a Corporate Research
Analyzing Microsoft strategic plan? 🖥️ This report examines Microsoft strategic management and provides recommendations for its successful development. 👉
- Leadership and Strategic Management Relationship
The paper explains the relationship between strategic management and leadership and applies management and leadership theory to support organisational direction.
- Samba Financial Group Strategic Operations Management
This paper discusses the ways in which Samba Financial Group apply the ten principles of strategic operations management and evaluate its success.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Business Management
The analysis of Amazon shows that it has a flexible and adaptable business model that has facilitated its growth in both product lines and global expansion.
- Industrial Management and Total Quality Management
Total quality management helps improve all the sectors of an organization and this helps satisfy the needs of all stakeholders.
- Google Incorporation's Human Resource Practices
Google Inc. needs to manage its international branches and offices more efficiently to ensure that all benefits provided by the company are also available in the foreign offices.
- Lenovo Company's Change Management
This essay focuses on the Lenovo Company and uses five different articles to elaborate on various aspects involved in its change management.
- Business Strategies and Interpersonal Roles
An organization is a system that has interrelated parts where optimal operation of all sections leads to business success.
- Organisation Theory, Culture and Structure
Besides organisation theory, culture and structure have become important parts of the modern business organisation. The paper tackle these two aspects alongside theory.
- Frederick Taylor’s Scientific Management
This paper reviews literature in management with close regard to the management ideas expressed in Taylor’s scientific management and changes in perspective realized in this field.
- Organisational and Management Theories
Management is the process of designing and sustaining a situation in which people are organised to work together as a group to attain the set goals.
- Nokia Change Management & Organizational Changes
Investigating Nokia change management? 📟 Nokia has undergone organizational changes that have transformed it from a small manufacturing company to a leading corporation. 🏆 Read this paper to learn about Nokia organizational strategy, failures, and other transformations. 🗞️
- Tamweel Company’s Management and Marketing
The topological structure of Tamweel consists of communication and operations management system which help in determining efficient performance and optimal resource use.
- Microsoft Company’s Innovations and Culture
Analyzing innovation at Microsoft in 2022? The main innovation activity for Microsoft as an organization continues to be within the development of the Windows operating system.
- The Coca-Cola Supply Chain & Operations Management
The Coca-Cola drink has a rich history and is currently considered the most popular and top-selling soft drink in the world because of its taste and recognizable brand affiliation.
- Virgin Group's Successful Strategic Management
Virgin Group is one of the most successful conglomerates in the world. Most people attribute Virgin’s growth to its founder, Sir Richard Branson.
- Volkswagen Group's Knowledge Management Practices
The present report provides an overview of knowledge management practices in Volkswagen Group and proposes recommendations for improvement.
- Amazon Company as a Successful Management Example
Amazon Inc. has achieved the success due to its ability to differentiate its products on different websites. This strategy has increased the number of customers
- Service Quality Assessment and Management
Service quality assessment leads to service quality improvement, involves hard work with attention to detail, requires consistency through a company's processes.
- Performance Management: Purposes and Components
One of the main purposes of performance management is to manage employee performance by identifying the obstacles to effective performance.
- Change Management and the Effective Leadership Role
This following paper locates the success factors critical to change management and determining the role of leadership in the process.
- Dubai Holding: Change Management Analysis
Dubai Holding is one of the major UAE organizations that are currently globalizing and has a heavily bureaucratic arrangement and management.
- Planning, Diagnosing and Managing Change
An analysis of reviewed literature has revealed that the scholars have successfully disclosed the terms of organizational change for the audience to understand its importance.
- Leadership and Management in Action: Basic Functions
An organization can only achieve its objectives while taking note of management concepts. The major functions of management include: plan, organize, direct, and control.
- The Business Process Management Concept
Business process reengineering (BPR) is one of the earliest management processes, which precisely focus on white collar non-productive services.
- Performance and Reward Management Practices
Supporting good practice in performance and reward management is a critical process for organizations as it ensures the possibility to reach improvement.
- Human Resource Management in Hospitality Industry
How important is the human resource management in the hospitality industry? 🏨 Read our article to learn everything about the most expensive asset – human resources. 🙏
- General Electric Company's Strategic Management
GE is a well-established brand that operates in different markets and focuses on industrial manufacturing, capital investments and healthcare.
- Ekato Ruhrwerke Company's Change Process
The similarities and differences in the way Ekato Ruhrwerke Company chose to manage their technology can be explained (by their individual strategies) to improve competitiveness.
- British Airways: Idea Management
This paper highlights recommendations about available systems that BA could use to capture new ideas, record associated merits, and evaluate their appropriateness to the operations of the airline.
- Change Management Process and Related Challenges
Change management is an integral part of business strategy in current times, and there is nothing permanent except change.
- Business Process Management
Business process management (BPM) is a powerful strategy aimed at maximizing corporate performance through continuous optimization of different processes.
- The Operations Management Century
Operations management is the process of administering business practices in order to create organisational efficiency.
- ToyCo's Recruitment and Selection Effectiveness
This report investigates and discusses the process of management recruitment and selection, its organizational peculiarities in the context of one particular company, ToyCo.
- Samsung's and Caterpillar Inc.'s Management
In the current study, the author conducts a comparative analysis of the aspects of operations management and quality management at Samsung Electronics and Caterpillar Inc.
- Disk4U Company's Strategic Information Systems
This report focuses on finding a suitable accounting information system and an enterprise resource planning software for the Disk4U company.
- Etisalat: Strategic Management
For a significantly long period of time, Etisalat dominated the UAE market, being virtually the single company in the telecom sector, thus operating a monopoly.
- Wal-Mart Stores' Strategic Management
The article analyses the mission statements, objectives, and values of Wal-Mart, the supermarket store. It suggests the best strategic management practices.
- Chinese Plastic Mould Manufacturer's Management
The analysis of the management of Chinese Plastic Mould Manufacturer shows that financial metrics used could greatly impact the outcomes of the project.
- Critical Success Factors for Managing Change as a Business Process
Business processes are characterized as sets of events and activities performed by the staff and equipment to achieve a particular business goal.
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Company' Strategy
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is a public company that majors in the distribution of electricity and water to Dubai residents.
- Phone Manufacturing Company's Marketing Management
The phone manufacturing company targets customers in the low and middle price ranges. This paper analyzes its marketing plan for the previous four years.
- Starbucks Challenges : Current Issues in Technologies, Marketing, and Law
Want to write a paper about ☕ Starbucks challenges? Learn how about the company’s problems from the beginning of 2007 to 2020. Discover current issues faced by Starbucks: 💻 technology issues, marketing problems, legal issues.
- Human Service Organizations Management
In this case study, the lack of understanding and trust between frontline workers and their administration and managers is considered.
- Apple Company's Poor Inventory Management Issues
Since Apple Company operates internationally, it at times experiences challenges related to the supply of products, which emanates from poor inventory management.