- E-Commerce Strategy in the United Arab Emirates
E-commerce is gaining popularity in the United Arab Emirates, and many firms are now taking advantage of internet technology to reach out to customers.
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
Firms should use the internet and social media as strategies of direct marketing. Reaping the benefits of these strategies, they will generate higher revenues.
- Digital Marketing: Information Significance
Digital marketing ensures that a company’s information is intact, and even ensures that information reaches consumers in order to influence their purchasing behaviour.
- Apple iPhone 6 Marketing Strategy Analysis
The first advertising campaign by Apple uses posters. The advertising is used to promote the fantastic camera of the iPhone 6.
- Coca-Cola Middle East: Coke Zero Marketing Strategy
Researching Coca-Cola Middle East strategy? 🥤 Read about Coca-Cola marketing strategy in the Middle East and discover how they targeted Coca-Cola Zero in this region. 🎯
- Apple Inc.'s Retail Marketing Strategy
The report covers the importance of multi-channeling for Apple, Inc., as a retailer operating in dynamic environment and other strategic approaches to achieve long-term goals.
- Acme Computer Software & Hardware Company's Brand
The paper analyzes Acme Computer Software and Hardware Company, its brand market and situation, brand positioning and values, brand marketing strategy and brand performance.
- Mobily Company: Marketing Strategy Plan
Mobily is a Saudi Arabian internet and a telecom service provider that is operating as a private company. Its main internet products rely on mobile broadband and fixed broadband technologies.
- Coca-Cola Brand History and Marketing Strategy
Coca-Cola provides a broad range of brands that include soft drinks, sports drinks, and fruit drinks among other beverages that have penetrated various global markets.
- Starbucks Marketing Strategy in India
What is Starbucks marketing strategy in India? ☕ In this article, you will find the analysis of the marketing environment, segmentation, targeting, 📊 and marketing mix strategies of Starbucks Coffee in India. ➡️
- Nokia Company's Strategic Market Management
As a mobile handset manufacturer, Nokia has had to face stiff competition from other market players, the company needs a change of strategy to remain a competitive in future.
- Coca-Cola Company Strategic Marketing Management
One of the factors which have contributed to the high growth rate that Coca-Cola Company is experiencing relates to the fact that it has developed a strong brand.
- Nestle Company's Relationship Marketing
This paper applies six market models to examine relationship marketing practice by Nestle UK Ltd as well as the institutional, infrastructural and internal issues that impact relationship marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: Reasons for Its Popularity
With social media marketing, most businesses have managed to reach their customers earlier compared to other marketing strategies.
- Starbucks Saudi Arabia: Marketing Strategic Plan
In 2000, Starbucks Corporation opened new branches in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The move was in line with the company’s global expansion strategy.
- Starbucks' Brand and Marketing Strategy
The firm’s brand is quality coffee served in a wonderful environment. Description of Starbucks brand, sources of its equity and outcomes of equity
- Building Material Website and App: Marketing Plan
The proposed Building Material Website and App will be an online based business in the form of a website that will enable Saudis to review the construction material available in the market.
- Emaar Marketing Strategy for International Expansion
What is Emaar Properties’ marketing strategy? 🏢 This paper develops an Emaar international business model for a foreign market. 🏙️ Read the analysis to learn how Emaar can expand its business operations within the British territories. 🌏
- Hyundai Company’s Strategic Marketing Plan
What is Hyundai marketing strategy? 🚘 This paper evaluates the performance and marketing concepts for Hyundai Sonata hybrid within the Indonesia market. 🌏 Read it to learn more about Hyundai target audience and business strategies. ✅
- Walmart Marketing Strategy – a Case Study & Examples
How to describe Walmart marketing strategy? 🏪 The new Walmart marketing plan will promote efficiency in the firm and improve customer satisfaction. 💸 Read this Walmart marketing case study to answer all the questions. 📰
- Wamaz Mobile Phone: Product Description
The proposed Wamaz is a digital device of low cost but is enriched with high-quality specifications and features. It is incorporated with social networking applications.
- KeepCup Company: Digital Media Marketing Strategy
The decision by the management of KeepCup to enter the Canadian market means that the firm has to manage the competition in the new market.
- WD-40 Company Strategic Marketing Analysis
Despite recent challenges experienced in some European economies, the market for WD-40 Company products has remained attractive.
- Coca-Cola International Marketing Strategies Analysis
Researching Coca-Cola international marketing strategy? 🥤 This paper describes the impact of culture on the international marketing of Coca-Cola. 🗺️ Let’s discover the elements of culture impacting companies’ international marketing on the example of Coca-Cola. 📈
- Apple Communication Strategy: Apple IMC, Apple Direct Marketing, and Marketing Strategy Analysis
Wondering how to make 🍏 Apple communication strategy analysis? Read this sample to learn about Apple internal and external environment, stakeholders, target market 🎯, IMC, and publicity strategy.
- Marketing Strategies in Small Business
Small businesses have become increasingly important to national economies because of their high contributions to Gross Domestic Products.
- Marketing Strategy for Avenue Park Accountants
The application of a marketing strategy is important in the success of Avenue Park Accountants. The different components of this application have been discussed in the marketing strategy.
- Lolous Company's Marketing Plan
This is a strategic marketing plan for Lolous. It highlights the mode of entry and establishment of the company in India and the way of creating its niche in the pearl market.
- Child-Targeted Marketing and Its Effects
Child-targeted advertising encompasses a number of marketing tactics and strategies that utilize a variety of communication channels to reach the younger consumers.
- Nike Marketing Plan: Marketing Mix, Concept, and Strategy Case Study
Nike is the leading manufacturer and distributor of sportswear 🩳 in the global market. This giant American 🇺🇸 corporation has experienced massive growth over the years. Discover Nike marketing plan, marketing mix, and strategy in this case study.
- Etihad Airline’s Growth and Expansion in the UAE
This paper discusses Etihad Airline’s growth and expansion, its growth strategy, which focuses on customer satisfaction, advertising, government subsidies, and partnerships.
- Unilever Company: Consulting Business-to-Business
This paper is dedicated to the consultancy services on Unilever’s different product offerings against its competitors, a SWOT analysis, pricing and pricing mechanisms.
- McDonald’s Marketing Strategy – a Case Study
How to describe McDonald’s marketing strategy? 🍔 This report analyzes the global marketing strategy of McDonald’s. 💹 It covers company’s background, environmental analysis, SWOT analysis, and the general marketing mix of the McDonald’s. 📝
- Automotive Fun and Service Company: Business Plan
Automotive Fun and Service LLC is an innovator in the car industry. It not only offers spare parts for Toyota vehicles but also combines store, repairs, and information service.
- Emirates Marketing Strategy and Success Factors
Analyzing Emirates marketing strategy? 🛫 We will help! Emirates Airways is the leading airline in the Middle East. 🧑✈️In this business report, you will find everything about its marketing campaigns and business plan. 💺
- Red Bull Company's Global Marketing Strategy
Researching Red Bull marketing strategy? Here is an 📜 essay sample that describes the company’s social media marketing on different platforms and 🌎 global strategies.
- Etisalat and Du Companies' Marketing Strategies
The present report is devoted to the analysis of the marketing strategies two of telecommunication companies Etisalat and Du in the UAE market.
- Emirates Brand and Popularity Analysis
Researching Emirates branding campaigns? ✈️ This paper conducts a critical analysis of Emirates brand, its values, and the current promotion strategies. 👩✈️ Let’s discover the success of Emirates branding together! ✅
- Turkish Airlines Company Analysis
Turkish Airlines is constantly achieving double digit growth in traffic and revenue due to its enormous and rising home market and strategically enlarged transfer traffic.
- Strategic Management of Nestle: Nescafe Marketing Strategy
Researching strategic management of Nestle or ☕️ Nescafe marketing strategy? Business strategy analysis is very important as it enables the company’s executives to make better 📈 decisions. The Nestlé Company is the business of interest in this case.
- Coach Inc.'s Internationalization Marketing Competency
The internal and external environment assessment indicates that Coach Inc. is geared towards further market expansion, especially in the international markets.
- Levi’s Company: Marketing Strategy
This report evaluates Levi’s present marketing strategy comparing it with its main competitors and gives recommendations on what the company must do to improve its performance.
- Ocean Beauty Center Business Plan
The proposed business plan for the Ocean Beauty Center examines the prerequisite requirements and potential sustainability strategies in the dynamic beauty industry.
- Emirates Airline's Strategic Planning & Marketing
This report focuses on Emirates Airline’s strategic planning and marketing process. It outlines the macro-environment factors that affect the aviation sector.
- Online Travel Websites Marketing Strategy
E-commerce sites provide consumers with a means to reduce the cost of travel and makes it easy and more convenient for them to plan their trips.
- Company G's Analysis and Marketing Strategies
Company G is a company in the electronics industry. It targets small electronic appliances users by providing high quality and innovative electronic solutions.
- Amazon Company: Strategic Marketing Plan Development
Amazon was chosen for the evaluation in this case, as the company has an international presence while using selling platform to deliver goods to the customers globally.
- Seconal Foods Company's Analysis and Marketing Plan
This paper is to outline a marketing plan for Seconal Foods while focusing on the most important elements of the marketing process.
- Tesla Cars Company: Marketing Strategies and Channels
The proposed study will focus on investigating marketing methods for Tesla to help it survive in the market for its new technology products.
- Apple iPhone 5S Product Marketing Plan
Apple is preparing to launch a new version of its smartphone called the iPhone 5S. iPhone 5S will target customers in the consumer, enterprise, and education markets.
- EasyJet Company's Comprehensive Manner
This study evaluated the current EasyJet Company's operations and availed recommendations on the expected procedures towards profit making.
- Philips Company's Strategic Marketing and Management
The strategy by Philips to market air fryer, which uses steam to cook food, is a major strength to the achievement of competitive advantage.
- Australian Cruise Industry's Marketing Strategy
The report will cover market segmentation techniques, promotional approaches, and retention measures employed within the Australian cruise industry.
- Coca-Cola & Keurig's New Product Design
The paper explores how Coca-Cola and Keurig Inc. developed a new product. It analyzes the process of the product's design and the collaboration between two brands.
- Apple Company's Marketing Operations in the UK
This analysis specifically examined Apple’s marketing strategies for most of its products and services. The iPhone 5 has followed the classic Apple strategy of versioning and skimming.
- Emirates Airline Business Strategy
The success of any airline depends on the business strategies adopted. This paper evaluates the business strategy of Emirates Airline.
- Pete's Peanut Snacks Company' Supply Chain Management
The paper studies the case of Pete’s Peanut Snacks firm with its idea of launching the product while targeting a large market and a high risk of making huge losses.
- Emirates Airlines' Success Trajectory
Emirates Airlines is one of the leading airlines in the current aviation industry. It operates globally and dominates the regional market.
- Healthy Food Restaurant Business Plan
A healthy food restaurant refers to an eatery that targets health-conscious customers. This article presents a business plan for a healthy food restaurant in New York City.
- Tamweel Company’s Management and Marketing
The topological structure of Tamweel consists of communication and operations management system which help in determining efficient performance and optimal resource use.
- Nissan Company’s International Marketing Strategies
This paper gives an overview of Nissan motor company and the automobile industry. It also gives some of the marketing strategies that have helped to enter into the international market.
- Sky Company Limited' Marketing Plan
Sky Company Limited is private company that specializes in the production, manufacture and distribution of soft drinks and beverages around the world.
- Nabbesh Company Marketing Plan Strategies
Nabbesh is an online skill-marketing base that seeks to connect experienced freelancers with businesspersons, who are seeking to hire individuals based on the demanded service.
- Mackers Software Company's Strategic Marketing Plan
Mackers is a software development company making customized software applications for customers, depending on their specific needs.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Marketing Plan in China
The paper review the implementations of budgetary and strategic management on all levels of marketing that can lay a sustainable base for the sales of Minute Maid.
- Ralph Lauren Company's Marketing Strategy
Ralph Lauren has numerous wholesale and retail stores across the globe. The company also sells merchandise online.
- The United Kitchen Provider's Market Strategy
This research focuses on evaluating the internationalization and market entry strategy of The United Kitchen Provider into the Kenyan market.
- Philips Company's Strategic Marketing Plan
Strategic marketing entails a group of continuous activities and comprehensive processes that organizations use to classify and align resources with the established objectives.
- Delta Shoes Company: Market Strategy
Delta Shoes is an athletic footwear company that began its operations 10 years ago. The company has its headquarters in the city of Dubai, but it operates in the global market.
- Offensive Marketing Strategy and Comprised Tactics Examples
What is offensive marketing strategy? 📈 In brief, offensive marketing is a way for companies to promote themselves by challenging their opponents. ✅ Read this paper to learn offensive marketing strategy examples from different companies. 👉
- Kopi Luwak Coffee Company Marketing Strategy
The analysis of the various management and marketing principles worthy of consideration in the event where an organization plans to venture into international market.
- Cloud Creative Solutions Company Marketing
Cloud Creative Solutions (CCS) Ltd is a successful and well established full service agency firm, offering an array of marketing communication tools.
- Jones-Blair Company's Product Marketing Problem
This paper evaluates the Jones-Blair company that experiencing problems with the best way to make their products known to their customers.
- Marketing Planning Process in the Company
Marketing oriented organization seeks to satisfy the needs of customers profitably and added value much better than their competitors.
- IPhone 11 Series' Marketing Analysis
In September 2019, the company released a series of iPhone 11. iPhone 11 series comes with a powerful camera as a strategy to target individuals who fancy taking photos.
- Asics Target Market and Marketing Strategy Analysis
Researching ASICS company? ASICS is a global 👟 sporting footwear corporation based in Japan 🇯🇵, known for its high-quality products, particularly for running. Discover Asics target market, competitive advantages, marketing mix, and more
- Apple Inc. as a Potential Business Partner
The current organization is looking for a company to invest in. Apple is one of the leading companies in the information and technology sector.
- Avis Rental Car in Singapore: Marketing Analysis
Avis Singapore has exceptional supplementary services hence making it a preferred brand. Avis Singapore is the second largest branch internationally.
- Ford Motor Company Market Research
This research study will be largely concerned with investigating whether the presence of social media has enhanced customer loyalty at Ford Motor Company.
- Starbucks Corporate Social Responsibility & Marketing Mix
Researching Starbucks corporate social responsibility policies? ♻️ This paper describes Starbucks CSR statements on economic responsibility, highlights its importance for the company program and performance. ☕
- General Electric Company's Global Business Management
General Electric is currently manufacturing products ranging from household appliances to aviation products besides offering financial services.
- Dior Company Marketing Strategies
This paper focuses on Dior Company touching the marketing strategies that the company has created and implemented in order to achieve this competence.
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Strategic Suitability
This report examines issues of strategic suitability for the Coca-Cola organization and recommendations for its development on a global scale.
- Wal-Mart Company's Strategic Position and Marketing
Since Wal-Mart's steep expansion began to falter in the mid-2000s, the company's managers started to look at the various opportunities and threats to be addressed.
- Phone Manufacturing Company's Marketing Management
The phone manufacturing company targets customers in the low and middle price ranges. This paper analyzes its marketing plan for the previous four years.
- Starbucks Challenges : Current Issues in Technologies, Marketing, and Law
Want to write a paper about ☕ Starbucks challenges? Learn how about the company’s problems from the beginning of 2007 to 2020. Discover current issues faced by Starbucks: 💻 technology issues, marketing problems, legal issues.
- Marketing Analysis of Etisalat Corporation
This study analyzes the competitive position of Etisalat Corporation by using the SWOT and PESTEL analysis to determine the marketing strengths and weaknesses of a company.
- Tepco Inc.'s Marketing and Customer Management
Marketing aims at satisfying the needs of the consumers. It does this by ensuring that consumers can get the products when they need them.
- Petstop Company: Marketing Management
This work describes such concepts as customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty in the context of marketing management and their benefits for Petstop Company.
- Chery Automobile Company: Marketing Mix for USA
Chery motors have struggled to keep its American competitors at bay especially after seeing the benefits, which came by way of strategic co-operation with the Chinese automakers.
- Icebreakers Company's Marketing
Icebreakers should appreciate that the role of brand is fundamental and the potency of the brand itself should become a powerful marketing tool.
- Gandys Flip Flops Company Marketing Analysis
This paper will discuss the targeting strategy used by the Gandys Flip Flops firm for various products it sells in the market and will also review the firm’s current marketing mix.
- Marketing Planning, Segmentation and Products
The marketer develops a structure of understanding what the customers require and then goes ahead to provide such products.
- Marketing Management: Development and Strategies
It is the work of the marketer to go for the most optimal choice that brings the best value proposition for the firm both in the short term and long term.
- Marks and Spencer Company's Marketing Principles
Marketing is a platform on which skills and products are exchanged between businesses and customers. This work describes the marketing principles of the Marks and Spencer company.
- Fly Dubai Company's Marketing Mix
This essay examines the suitability of Flydubai’s marketing mix to its target markets with a view to recommending various strategies that can be executed to ensure sustained profitability.
- Google Company Marketing Strategy Analysis
The current paper analyses Google Company’s marketing strategies. The paper recommends the company to continue utilizing its current marketing strategies since they have proved effective.
- Toyota Motor Corporation's Marketing Plan
The market plan contains a detailed analysis of Toyota, its internal and external activity, the marketing strategies that the company uses, the marketing mix and SWOT.
- Marketing Platform Principles
A marketing platform that is suitable for one firm may completely be harmful to another organization even if they are operating in the same industry.
- The Internet's Impact on Global Marketing Strategies
The internet has opened up the global market besides increasing competition among players by introducing new players thus making the global market very competitive.
- Digital Marketing Strategy of Amazon
In this paper, the digital marketing strategies implemented by Amazon will be analyzed. Amazon is an American company that works in the e-commerce and digital streaming field.
- Emicos International: Marketing Plan
Operating in the global economic environment is a challenging task even for an organization as well established in the home market environment as Emicos International.
- Apple Inc.'s Strategic Actions and Marketing Approaches
The paper proposes strategic actions and marketing approaches that can change the playing ground and eventually make Apple the brand of choice to the greatest number of consumers.
- Apple Inc.'s Marketing Planning and Strategy
The research will be based on Apple Inc. and focus on analysing various strategies that can help a firm succeed in the market and how the implementation should be conducted.
- Nivea Company's Marketing in the United Kingdom
NIVEA’s goal in the UK is to ensure every customer has access to its products. The firm’s innovative products are aimed at fulfilling the needs of the targeted customers.
- Smartgamer Product's Strategic Marketing Plan
The provision of game kits for children facilitates social interactions and has long-term effects on individual behaviors.
- Tamweel Company Marketing Plan
The key to a successful recovery strategy of Tamweel Company will function on the development of e-business, expansion of the business, growth of the domestic market etc.
- Mobily Company: Services Marketing Plan
Mobily is a Saudi Arabian internet and a telecom service provider that is operating as a private company. Its main internet products rely on mobile broadband and fixed broadband technologies.
- Nike Inc.'s Marketing in the United Arab Emirates
Nike does not have its own factories and a permanent production base, which makes its organization mobile and dynamic.
- Hybrid Electric Cars Marketing Mix
The concept of plug-in hybrids emanated from the Chevrolet Motor Car Company when they made Vue to operate partially with the gas engine.
- G Company’s Marketing Plan
Company G targets small electronic appliances users by providing high quality and innovative electronic solutions.
- KeepCup Company's Marketing Campaign Plan
This report is devoted to a new marketing campaign of KeepCup, an Australian company specialising in reusable coffee cups that do not bring harm to the environment of our planet.
- Components of a Marketing Program
This paper outlines a marketing plan that covers marketing situational analysis, marketing strategy, distribution channels, and pricing strategy, among others.
- Eye2Go Company's Three Year Marketing Plan
The Eye2Go product’s three-year marketing plan will target the young and middle-aged customers since they are the majority users of the proposed eye makeup product.
- Digital Marketing: Nike Campaign
Nike takes one of the leading positions in this type of marketing, and its practices are analysed around the globe.
- New iPhone Marketing Plan
In this paper, several aspects of the marketing plan of the new iPhone, such as positioning, value proposition, issues analysis, and others, were analyzed.
- JD Wetherspoon Pub's Sales and Marketing
This report evaluates JD Wetherspoon Pub in order to assess how it makes sales of products and reveals the most relevant styles used in carrying out this task.
- The New Hybrid Toyota Prius: Marketing Plan
Saud Bahwan Group has partnered with Toyota Motors Corporation to improve sales of Toyota cars in the local Omani market. In this plan, the focus was to improve the brand and sales.
- Gucci Company's Marketing Management
The paper’s scope comprises the investigation of Gucci’s approach to marketing in the context of several relevant theories and supporting information from scholarly literature.
- Arnott's Family Company Marketing Strategy
This paper discusses an effective marketing strategy for the Arnott's family company; it will focus on marketing segmentation and marketing mix.