- Digital Marketing: Information Significance
Digital marketing ensures that a company’s information is intact, and even ensures that information reaches consumers in order to influence their purchasing behaviour.
- Emaar Marketing Strategy for International Expansion
What is Emaar Properties’ marketing strategy? 🏢 This paper develops an Emaar international business model for a foreign market. 🏙️ Read the analysis to learn how Emaar can expand its business operations within the British territories. 🌏
- Hyundai Company’s Strategic Marketing Plan
What is Hyundai marketing strategy? 🚘 This paper evaluates the performance and marketing concepts for Hyundai Sonata hybrid within the Indonesia market. 🌏 Read it to learn more about Hyundai target audience and business strategies. ✅
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
The paper at hand is aimed at analyzing the best risk management practices and outlining guidelines for designing an effective procurement risk management strategy.
- Amazon Company's Rivalry in the E-Commerce Industry
The increasing number of natural disasters and cataclysms taking place in the USA and abroad pose a threat to Amazon’s financial performance.
- WD-40 Company Strategic Marketing Analysis
Despite recent challenges experienced in some European economies, the market for WD-40 Company products has remained attractive.
- Apple Communication Strategy: Apple IMC, Apple Direct Marketing, and Marketing Strategy Analysis
Wondering how to make 🍏 Apple communication strategy analysis? Read this sample to learn about Apple internal and external environment, stakeholders, target market 🎯, IMC, and publicity strategy.
- Louis Vuitton: Managing Corporate and Business Strategy
Louis Vuitton (LV) has benefited from restructuring of LVMH business units and the establishment of an ultra-modern manufacturing facility in France.
- Nike Business Strategy Case Study: Industry, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and Strategic Decisions Analysis
Researching Nike Strategy in 2021? Nike is an American-based 🇺🇸 multinational company that is involved in design, development, production, and global marketing of sportswear, apparel, and sports equipment 🏀 and services.
- Caterpillar Company's Organizational Behavior
The company initially started as Caterpillar Tractor Co. in 1925 in the State of California. The name of the company changed to Caterpillar Inc. five decades later.
- P&G Company's Development Issues
The paper will critically evaluate the key organisational development issues emerging in the P&G case with specific reference to strategic development, leadership and HR practices.
- H&M Company: Major Changes From 2005 to 2010
To remain competitive, the H&M company needs to utilize its branding strategies that can easily acceptable in the competitive market.
- British Airways Company's Operating Environment
This paper is a research report analyzing British Airways (BA). Several aspects of the company’s performance and external environment are analyzed.
- Employee Motivation Practices in UAE Companies
This paper examines the employee motivation practices of companies in the U.A.E to determine their overall level of effectiveness and compare to current standards.
- Balancing Work and Life for Young Professional Women
In a multinational setting, employees, especially women, are hard-pressed to offer more, productively, in a continuum of high performance benchmarks set by the corporations.
- Performance Management System: Advantages and Disadvantages
Although the concept of performance management is relatively new to the global business environment, it has already become an integral part of the corporate processes.
- Operations Management: Processes and Resources
Operations management (OM) is a faculty of management that is concerned primarily with supervising, designing, and controlling processes within a production function.
- Downsizing' Process and Effects
Downsizing in the corporate world is used to mean the process in which a company re-organizes its structure by bringing about layoffs in a part of the workforce of the company.
- Motivation and Job Satisfaction: ADNOC Company's Case
The paper is aimed at locating the talent management approaches in the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company that can be applied in the environment that lacks sustainability.
- Steve Jobs's v Tim Cook's Leadership in Apple Inc.
Steve Jobs and Tim Cook can be called great visionary and transformational leaders. Apple Company has become one of the most successful corporations in the world.
- Marketing Tools for Young Kuwaiti Entrepreneurs
This work investigates marketing tools affecting Kuwaiti entrepreneur’s, specifically social media tools, and the motivation of using such tools.
- Corporate Social Responsibilities in Construction Industry
Corporate social responsibility is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model. This paper covers CSR and its role in the construction industry in Jordan.
- Electrolux Company's Business Studies and Strategy
One of the most outstanding stakeholders of Electrolux is the targeted community of consumers who are located in various markets across the world.
- Dynamic Organizations and Impact on Productivity
The study examines factors that create dynamism in organizations and how they affect productivity lays down a mechanism to manage the changing environmental factors.
- Online Travel Websites Marketing Strategy
E-commerce sites provide consumers with a means to reduce the cost of travel and makes it easy and more convenient for them to plan their trips.
- How Recruitment and Selection Affect Organisational Performance
The aim of this study is to establish how well organizations manage their talents, especially during the recruitment and selection process, and the implication of their practices.
- Ethics in American Hospitality Industry
This paper discusses ethics in the hospitality industry by looking at the effect of the ethical climate on job satisfaction and employee performance in an organization.
- Corporate Responsibilities in Jordan Construction Industry
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) gained popularity in 1970s as a policy function to encourage corporations run their operations responsibly.
- Non-Incremental Innovations Effects: Procter & Gamble Case
The research results show that there is a need to incorporate NIIs into the design of global organisations such as P&G.
- Emirates Airlines' Operations Management Analysis
The research project analyzed the operations management of Emirates Airlines while considering how OM has influenced the competitiveness of the company in the UAE.
- Total Quality Management: Employee Responsibilities
The case discusses quality management department, management responsibilities, human resource management, the sales and marketing department, and the financial department.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Purpose and Strategy
The discussion shows conclusively that the Coca-Cola Company is a leading player in the beverage industry. The firm has more strengths than weaknesses.
- Improving the Quality of Staff’s Performance
Promoting change and the improvement of quality standards is essential for a company aiming to become a global leader.
- Apple Company's Sustainability, Values and Innovation
Apple has been known in the IT market for quite a while due to the disruptive technology and the brilliant solutions that have become its brand image.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Grand Strategy
The major strengths of Coca-Cola include its strong brand name, use of powerful marketing approaches, quality vision and mission statements, and effective logistical operations.
- McDonalds Company: Human Resource' Functions
McDonalds Fast Food Company has been chosen as an example of an organization for this report and this report will further discuss the HR agenda within this organization.
- Lush Cosmetics: Company Analysis
Lush Cosmetics (Lush) has been on the market for a long time now, and it is no surprise that the company keeps expanding.
- Telek Benoe Hotel: Managing Operations
Operation systems efficacy is a complex concept that is comprised of a variety of elements. The case of the Telek Benoe Hotel is a graphic example of poor operation systems management.
- Samsung Business & Corporate Strategy
Analyzing Samsung business strategy? 📹 The linchpin of a business, like Samsung is the ability of its top management to craft and execute a corporate strategy. 📈 Read more about Samsung differentiation strategy, product distribution, 📝 and other aspects in this paper.
- Leadership and Strategic Management Relationship
The paper explains the relationship between strategic management and leadership and applies management and leadership theory to support organisational direction.
- Six Sigma Implementation Using Information Systems
The purpose of the paper is to discuss the value of information systems and technologies in the development of the Six Sigma methodology.
- The Coca-Cola Supply Chain & Operations Management
The Coca-Cola drink has a rich history and is currently considered the most popular and top-selling soft drink in the world because of its taste and recognizable brand affiliation.
- Philips Company's Strategic Marketing Plan
Strategic marketing entails a group of continuous activities and comprehensive processes that organizations use to classify and align resources with the established objectives.
- Human Resource Management in Hospitality Industry
How important is the human resource management in the hospitality industry? 🏨 Read our article to learn everything about the most expensive asset – human resources. 🙏
- BHP Billiton Company's International Business
BHP’s most significant risk arises from transaction, translation, and operating exposure since purchases and sales by Australian-based operations are denominated in the US.
- Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources
The organization’s competition basis is web development and business applications integration into corporate information management system
- Marks and Spencer Company's Marketing Principles
Marketing is a platform on which skills and products are exchanged between businesses and customers. This work describes the marketing principles of the Marks and Spencer company.
- Kodak Company's New Corporate Strategy
The research recommends a new corporate strategy for Kodak to augment declining sales, improve profitability, and venture into the cloud service industry.
- Rational Strategic Planning in IBM Corporation
The essay dwells on the rational strategic planning approach as the best way of organising and executing business goals. It also studies the case of IBM Corporation.
- Walmart Corporation's Strategic Planning
This paper describes the situation of Walmart in remote, industry, and operating environments with the intention of creating a strategic plan that mirrors its growth.
- Sara Lee Corporation: Strategy and Brand
The current Sara Lee's corporate strategy involves massive downsizing and divesture. The company also plans to invest in a massive advertisement in order to strengthen its brand equity.
- Human Resources Supporting Business Performance
The performance of an HR manager and the efficacy of the strategy developed by the HR Department are largely affected by the environment in which an organization functions.
- Information Security Role in Strategic Business Decisions
The paper focuses on the identification of key aspects that are associated with information systems (IS). In particular, the report begins with the definition of IS.
- Toyota Motor Corporation's Sustainable Growth
Despite its global dominance in the automobile manufacturing market and successful performance, Toyota Motor Corporation needs to ensure sustainable growth.
- Amazon in India
The governments where Amazon operates have the role of legislating strong cybercrime laws and effectively implementing them to protect the online business platform of this multinational company.
- CSR as a Corporate Strategy at Alibaba Group
The study focused on investigating corporate social responsibility as conducted by various companies in different parts of the world.
- Amazon Company: Management of Human Capital
This essay critically analyzed the management of human capital in Amazon in view of management models. The analysis illustrates that Amazon is an exploitative employer.
- Apple Incorporation's Strategic Plans and Analysis
The paper examines strategic plans and SWOT analysis of Apple Incorporation. It is a highly profitable organization with reputable product brands.
- Understanding Organizations and Human Resource Practices
The company is a large advertising and marketing agency which develops and launches product promotion campaigns according to its clients' needs and preferences.
- British Petroleum as a Major UK Energy Organization
BP must outline the progress that has been made so far in mitigating the outcomes of the oil spills and the lessons that have been learned.
- Star Corporation Solutions Business Plan
Star believes that the strategy would bring experienced executives, diverse managerial skills, and best talents in the industry.
- Innovation Importance to International Business
The innovation is a rather important issue that needs to be considered by every company, especially by those that operate in the international area.
- JetBlue Airways: A Success Story
JetBlue’s primary marketing strategy is to attract new customers by widely communicating its value proposition.
- Papa John’s International Corporation
Papa John’s International Inc.’s current mission is to focus on the customers, team members, franchises, and shareholders.
- Business Ethical Models Analysis
Business ethics is the art and discipline of applying ethical principles to examine and solve complex moral dilemmas.
- Starbucks Corporation's Mission and Strategies
The paper evaluated the Starbucks Company in terms of its mission statement and its original objectives that were set forewarned by the company.
- An Investigation of How CRM Can Assist Service Companies to Meet Their Business Objectives
This dissertation investigates how the exploitation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can assist a service company to meet its business objectives.
- Theory of Demand and Supply of Houses
Research of how the theory of demand and supply affects the supply and demand of houses. Analysis of business environment of OPEC. SWOT analysis for Nestle Foods company.
- Corporate Functional Management in Organization
Competing internationally in the creation of value for customers requires the cross functional management of supra-systems to integrate diverse organizational resources.
- Audit Standards Comparison
The AICPA sets all generally accepted audit standards, which are commonly termed as GAAS. GAAS still forms the basis of other standards like the GAGAS and the PCAOB standards.
- Operations Management: How to Idealize Your Operations Strategy
To idealize operations strategy, we need to first think about its two major components- operations and strategy.
- McDonald’s Company’s Strategic HR Direction
McDonald’s Corporation was started in the year 1940 and is said to be the biggest chain of fast food restaurants in the world.
- Interactive and Internet Marketing Comparison
This is a report comparing internet marketing and interactive marketing. Apart from this comparison, the concept of Web2 applications, its relevance and examples have been provided.
- DPWN Company: Case Study
Porter’s Five Forces for DPWN company, reasons of the success of DPWN, SWOT-analysis, market expansion strategy, diversification, and acquisition strategy.
- Strategic Supply Chain Management Role in company
To compete with rival companies or for value adding or altering its features and design,strategy of Supply Chain Management play very important role.
- Management of Operations in ‘Starbucks’
he report would highlight the concept of ‘service’ as an integral part of operations management especially for ‘Starbucks’.
- Report on E-Business Between China and USA
From the analysis of e-business, USA provides better quality than China. China's technological and economical level is the obstacle of its insulate.
- Microsoft vs. Red Hat Corporate Strategy
Corporate strategy refers to the policies, schemes, and devices a firm or an organization applies and the development of all its departments at large.
- Tesco and Asda Company: Corporate Strategy
The strategic groups of companies are ranked as the best performing industries in the market due to their effective delivery of services to the customers.
- Air New Zealand Company's Strategic Analysis
The Air New Zealand company is primarily involved in the transportation of cargo and passengers on scheduled airline services. It is based in New Zealand.
- Managing Human Resources in Modern Organization
The topic of the paper is the developments in human resource management that have taken place to date with the focus of modern demands of management.
- Analysis of CRH Plc. International Group
CRH Plc is an international building material group located in Ireland. CRH Plc’s departmental line organization structure seems to be effective for attaining business objectives.
- Nike: Case Study
Nike has been a very leading company in the athletic footwear market. It has always given tough competition to its rivals Adidas.
- BAT Company and the Structure Group, UK: Case Study
Research indicates the primary goal of any business is to increase its market share in its industry in order to increase sales which in turn lead to an increase in profit levels.
- Sustainable Project Development in Marketing
The overview of modern marketing strategies and the manner in which marketing is to meet customers’ needs in accordance with the Internet-savvy world.
- Employee’s Satisfactions in Saudi Arabian Companies
The proposed research is Employee’s satisfactions in Saudi Arabia companies: analysis of impact of HR policies & environments to identify the major factors effect employee’s satisfactions.
- "Ford Pinto" Case Study
Ford Motor Company is a successful and second largest automobile industry worldwide with lots of successful brands.
- Small Firm Size Impact Upon Psychological Contracts in the Workplace
The aim of this study is to review the literature concerning psychological contracts, with the intention of evaluating its significance to the small firm environment.
- Innovation Management Characteristics
The essay explores the nature of innovation management, its steps, strategies, and leadership styles that are present now.
- Organisational Strategy: HRM Strategy in Financial Crisis
The financial crisis in the UK is seen to fall into a full-scale recession. In its wake, it was found that a large number of about 20,000 jobs in the City were lost.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation: Company Analysis
The Costco Corp. has analyzed its current situation according to some aspects, like business environment, globalization’s effects, diversification, and ethical issues.
- Southwest Airlines: Strategic Analysis
The study is a strategic analysis of “Southwest Airlines Co.” as the biggest passenger airways in the U.S.A as well as one of the prominent global players in the aviation industry.
- Dr. Reddy’s Pharmaceutical Company: Case Study
Dr. Reddy’s is a highly competitive company in an industry, which is growing. The company is moving in the right direction armed with a strategy to maintain cost leadership.
- Pilgrim Pride Corporation: Company Analysis
The structure and the strategic decisions of the modern business organizations are well established and particularly defined to achieve their vision with skill management teams.
- People Work and Organization: Manager Influence
In her article “The Style Split”, Angela Beasley comes up with a suggestion that manager’s gender affiliation has absolutely no affect on his of her professional performance.
- Apple Incorporation's Strategic Analyses
The paper discusses the internal and external environment of Appl. Various models assist in the analysis, including PEST factors, Ansoff matrix, Porter’s five forces.
- DHL & FedEx: Comparison and Analysis
This paper would compare and analyze the two large companies DHL and FedEx to recommend the prospect of these organizations, evaluate the TOWS Matrix of DHL and FedEx.
- The Microsoft Corporation: Problem of Growth Rate
The main problem with Microsoft Corporation is its growth. The growth rate of the business has become negative in 2006.
- Critical Analysis on Nissan with Rio Tinto and Vestas
A report evaluates and compares investments opportunities in three companies, Nissan, Rio Tinto and Vestas. A special attention is given to political and environmental environments
- "PowerAde": Marketing Strategy
PowerAde must divest its target market from niche sports market to a health conscious market as well as the young amateur sports market.
- Hyundai Motor Company's Market Consulting Project
Hyundai Motor Company was founded in 1967 in South Korea by Mr Chung Ju Yung when there were other key players in the market.
- Ford Motor Company: Management of Change
In Ford Motor Company there is a critical need to address radical change, personal inconvenience, and new accountability.
- Programs for an Efficient Service of a Major Branch of Bank
In the case of BNP PSS, valuation the suitability of different options of IS tools and recommends specific solutions for information exchange. The investments in IT and organizational performance.
- International Marketing Plan for SABIC Innovative Market: Entry into the Australian Market
Saudi Basic Industries Corp - one of the world’s leading producers of chemicals and intermediates, industrial polymers, etc. Australia is a possibly gainful new market for SABIC.
- Analysis of the Current State of the BMW Company
The article offers an analysis of the financial position of BMW, a swat analysis to determine further development options and possible strategies for action in the markets.
- Strategic Management: Right Strategy for the Right Results
Completed a report that provided the necessary information that explains the reason why it would be profitable for all the investors to put up a huge investment for the creation of the said mall.
- Report on George at ASDA
This paper is a report on the business operations of George at ASDA in the value clothing market in the UK and the challenges it faced in the market.
- FedEx Malaysia: Company Analysis
The company analysis shows that FedEx Malaysia has extensive opportunities in the form of market growth and upcoming opportunities.
- Apple Inc. Managing Technology and Innovation
This article presents the innovations process of technology giants Apple Inc. Apple Inc. started with an aim to increase its market share and dominate the smartphone arena.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company's Retail Strategy
The main products which are being sold by the Abercrombie & Fitch company in the world market include men’s cloth, women’s wear and kids’ wear.
- Personal Finance Tesco Company
Tesco Plc is known as major grocery retail store worldwide. But now Tesco is going to offer Consumer Banking n the financial market to gather potential customers.
- Managing Change and Innovation in SME
Newer process generation, implementation and evaluation are integrated part of organisational innovativeness in terms of operation and management.
- Airline Passengers: Service Innovation & Branding Strategies
Innovative and attractive services are an answer to customers who are demanding. So marketing of the services for airline passengers can be several types.
- Quality Plan for Al Ain Water Company
Al Ain Water Company, whose mineral water products are fully certified is used to demonstrate the role of the private sector in maintaining the high quality water products.
- Business Decisions of General Motors
The statistical analysis of the internal and external data of GM shows that the company should leverage the opportunities available from the emerging nations especially the BRIC countries
- Emirates Customer Relation Management Solution
This paper is going to demonstrate How CRM is going to assist airlines such as Emirates in Attracting and retaining new customers through CRM solutions.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
This study would address the corporate social responsibility, business ethics, and corporate governance of the two companies given in the case.
- A Case Study of Powergen in the UK Electricity Industry
This report based on the case study of PowerGen analysis strategies used by electricity companies to provide electricity to consumers and generate power from their own sources.
- The Merger of Microsoft and Yahoo: Economic Analysis
The article under consideration dwells upon the merger of such powerful companies in the Internet sphere as Microsoft and Yahoo.
- IBM Company: The New Vector of Development
The IBM company is in the process of diversifying from the goods production sector to the services sector. With this orientation the biggest supply that IBM gets is that of labor.