- Apple Incorporation's and Samsung Group' Strategies
The discussion presented below examines the business strategies and practices embraced by Samsung Group and Apple Corporation.
- Leadership and Strategic Management Relationship
The paper explains the relationship between strategic management and leadership and applies management and leadership theory to support organisational direction.
- Amazon.com Inc.'s Business Management
The analysis of Amazon shows that it has a flexible and adaptable business model that has facilitated its growth in both product lines and global expansion.
- Organisation Theory, Culture and Structure
Besides organisation theory, culture and structure have become important parts of the modern business organisation. The paper tackle these two aspects alongside theory.
- Organization Theory and Design
This paper answers the questions related to organizational theory, such as what is an organization, seven reasons organizations exist, what is supply chain management, and others.
- Frederick Taylor’s Scientific Management
This paper reviews literature in management with close regard to the management ideas expressed in Taylor’s scientific management and changes in perspective realized in this field.
- Organisational and Management Theories
Management is the process of designing and sustaining a situation in which people are organised to work together as a group to attain the set goals.
- Nokia Change Management & Organizational Changes
Investigating Nokia change management? 📟 Nokia has undergone organizational changes that have transformed it from a small manufacturing company to a leading corporation. 🏆 Read this paper to learn about Nokia organizational strategy, failures, and other transformations. 🗞️
- Microsoft Company’s Innovations and Culture
Analyzing innovation at Microsoft in 2022? The main innovation activity for Microsoft as an organization continues to be within the development of the Windows operating system.
- Volkswagen Group's Knowledge Management Practices
The present report provides an overview of knowledge management practices in Volkswagen Group and proposes recommendations for improvement.
- Virtual Teams and Virtual Organizations
In the modern world, when remote work has become an integral part of everyday reality, the issue of collocation, team spirit, and bonding among employees has become especially significant.
- Planning, Diagnosing and Managing Change
An analysis of reviewed literature has revealed that the scholars have successfully disclosed the terms of organizational change for the audience to understand its importance.
- Leadership and Management in Action: Basic Functions
An organization can only achieve its objectives while taking note of management concepts. The major functions of management include: plan, organize, direct, and control.
- McDonald’s Company: Improving Productivity in Organization
This paper limits its discussion to the specific efforts of increasing productivity in a specific organization, namely, McDonald’s.
- McKinsey Company Organisational Change and Development
This paper discussed organisational change and development and its impact on organisational effectiveness from the perspective of a Strategic Manager on a full-time employment.
- Organisational Structures and Business Management
The functional structure works well with small enterprises and promotes specialization. Nevertheless, it discourages cooperation amid departments.
- Apple Company: Outer-Organisational Environment and Strategies
Apple Inc. has maintained its market leadership in the technology industry due to its innovative products and robust market strategy.
- Etisalat: Strategic Management
For a significantly long period of time, Etisalat dominated the UAE market, being virtually the single company in the telecom sector, thus operating a monopoly.
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Strategic Suitability
This report examines issues of strategic suitability for the Coca-Cola organization and recommendations for its development on a global scale.
- Human Service Organizations Management
In this case study, the lack of understanding and trust between frontline workers and their administration and managers is considered.
- Motel Environment' Motivation and Organizational Culture
This paper reviews organization culture within motel environment. It addresses issues dealing with appropriate leadership scenarios within the hospitality industry.
- BP Company: Social Performance of Organizations
BP has been facing substantial issues in its organizational performance. The failure of the company to address CSR effectively has been detrimental to its financial performance.
- Organizational Change and Attitudes Toward It
This paper discusses an opportunity to further develop an understanding of challenges, techniques and problems associated with initiating and implementing change in organizations.
- Organizational Leadership and Changes
Leadership is the process through which an individual guides and influences a group or an organization towards a common goal.
- Walmart Corporation's Strategic Planning
This paper describes the situation of Walmart in remote, industry, and operating environments with the intention of creating a strategic plan that mirrors its growth.
- L&D and the Organization Management
A second viable way of incorporating L&D in an organization is through the use of free webinars by influential personalities.
- Business Organisations Strategic Management and Success
In this paper, the author will use case studies and tutorials to provide an in-depth understanding of strategic management. Six management concepts will be used.
- Positive Organizational Behavior in Businesses
The article examines studies of the organization's positive behavior and its application in commercial organizations with the aim of providing relevant recommendations.
- Organizational Culture and Inter- or Intrapersonal Conflicts
Organizational culture is a complex system of the meaning shared by all employees within an organization that is usually presented by a set of values, artifacts, and norms
- Organizational Management Functions, Systems and Theories
The functions of management include planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling. Planning involves the making of decisions prior to acting.
- Organizational Development and Strategic Planning
The purpose of the paper is to offer a detailed analysis of OD and how it can be executed successfully in a business firm.
- Organizational Change and Human Resource Management in Emirates Airlines
This paper determines the success of organizational change and human resource management in Emirates Airlines as it embarked on transformations in its operations and information systems.
- Theory X and Y in the Organizational Management
Theory X and Theory Y by Douglas McGregor epitomize the complete opposite presuppositions of human conduct that are directly pertinent to the practice of management.
- Motivation Theories and Practices in Organizations
This article focuses on the analysis of motivational theories and the study of the rationality of the often claimed assertion that a manager cannot motivate employees.
- The Relationship Between Employee Turnover and Organizational Performance
Researching the impact of turnover on organizational performance 📈? Employee turnover is a significant factor in the attainment of organizational goals ✅ and objectives. Read this paper sample to discover more details about the topic.
- Organizational Change in "The Heart of Change" Book
The writers have compared the eight steps for successful change in the organization. The heart of change book is a presentation method of organizational change in eight steps.
- Organisations Performance Appraisal: History and Challenges
The purpose of this paper is to delineate the challenges involved in performance appraisal processes and argue for the use of performance appraisals, but with recommended improvements.
- Toshiba Company’s Approach to Management
The managerial role is very important in any company. This paper gives a stringent analysis of the Toshiba Company.
- Business Intelligence in Organizational Decision-Making
The study determines why some organizations are able to apply business intelligence in decision making with excellent outcomes that give them a competitive advantage.
- Organizational Culture, Employee Performance and Customer Retention
Understanding the correlation between corporate culture, employee performance, and customer satisfaction is paramount because it helps to boost a competitive edge of an enterprise.
- Organisational Culture During the Change Process
Change management involves the processes of making the organization accept changes in its culture. Culture refers to the practices that facilitate smooth operations.
- Organizational Decision-Making and Its Forms
Strategic decisions involve high risks. Programmed decisions relate to structured situations and routine resolutions. Rational decision-making applies in uncertain situations.
- The Most Innovative Companies in 2016
Many organizations struggle to make the correct choice to support innovation, while other companies aim to enact innovative management plans and activities.
- The Organization "Last Chance for Man's Best Friends"
The purpose of the agency is to provide emotional support for elderly people staying at nursing homes by allowing them to communicate with dogs.
- Emerging of New Organization Structures: Holacracy as a Self-Managed Model
The purpose of this paper is to analyze and explain the specifics of Holacracy with a focus on its role for organizations
- Idea Management Within and Outside Organizations
Internal generation of ideas is a traditional approach to innovation that is responsible for most improvements that are put into practice.
- Strategies for Managing Workplace Cultural Diversity in International Organizations
Cultural diversity in the workplace can be associated with both positive and negative outcomes depending on the management strategy.
- The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company: Process of Change in an Organization
The purpose of this paper is to analyze a change process, where this company is expected to introduce additional emergency leave for its employees.
- Primerica: Strategy and Statements Analysis
Primerica specializes in offering insurance and financial services, operates in financial and healthcare sectors, and it is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
- Managing Organizational Changes in ADEK
The paper discussed challenges of such processes, ways of overcoming such challenges, models that this organization should consider using, and benefits of the model..
- Organizational Change and Its Causes
The primary reason for organizational change is the fact that corporate individuals realize that the old way is no longer acceptable.
- Vertical Organization Design in Business Structures
This paper provides an overview of the vertical structure which currently dominates the market, its key deficiencies, and possible solutions.
- HR Management Involvement in Organizational Development and Leadership
To qualify as a strategic leader, a person that fulfills some job position should be able to influence or implement his or her organization’s strategic vision.
- Organizational Behavior in Chipotle: General Analysis and Recommendations
The organization is people-oriented and undertakes substantial efforts to create a positive work atmosphere where everyone would feel supported.
- Leading Organizational Development: The Most Effective Approaches
This report seeks to establish the most effective approach to leading organizational development by mainly focusing on strategic processes and change management.
- Organizational Change Dynamics: A Strategic Approach
There has been an increasing desire for organizations to improve their internal management structures and processes to make the best use of evolving technologies.
- Organizational Culture: Types and Strengths
The paper explains the organizational culture, explores the elements and strengths of organizational cultures, defines four types of culture and its impact on employees.
- Organisational Change and Employee Turnover
The article “Organisational change and employee turnover” by Morrell et al. reveals that increased voluntary turnover in an organization can lead to dwindled performance.
- Xerox Corporation: Organization Development
This paper presents a powerful organizational development that can address the challenges and make Xerox a leading competitor in its industry.
- Professional Practice in Managing Organizational Change
The context of change management is familiar in today’s world, although it varies depending on the change itself and the kind of citizens involved.
- Organizational Behaviour and Management
Work group refers to an associative social unit of small number of people working in a collaborative style with individual input and accountability style.
- Samsung Electronics Company's Analysis
The paper is a company analysis of Samsung Electronics, which is a business division in Samsung Corporation responsible for the firm’s dominance in the mobile phone market.
- Understanding Organizations and Human Resource Practices
The company is a large advertising and marketing agency which develops and launches product promotion campaigns according to its clients' needs and preferences.
- Motorcycles Organization: New Product Development Process
This paper presents a case study of an organization transitioning its production from the middleweight motorcycle category to the larger touring class.
- British Petroleum as a Major UK Energy Organization
BP must outline the progress that has been made so far in mitigating the outcomes of the oil spills and the lessons that have been learned.
- Zetech Organization' Proposed Change: Strengths and Weaknesses
The organization is not in a position to sustain the salaries paid to its employees without having to forgo profit making and business sustainability.
- Wal-Mart and Environmental Pressures
Wal-Mart, as one of the world's biggest retailer, has to pay a lot of attention to its reputation as it often becomes a target for loads of environmentalist groups.
- Innovation-Triggered Change and Leadership Styles
This paper aims to explore the varieties of leadership styles that promote changes in organizations and their significance.
- Leader Behavior and Path-Goal Theory
The path-goal theory of leadership proposes that situational and subordinates' characteristics moderate the effectiveness of various leader behaviors.
- Jack Welch: Leadership Process and Organizations in Context
This paper focuses on Jack Welch, the former Chief Executive Officer of General Electric. Welch’s areas of good practice included leading more and managing less to building a market-leading corporation.
- Richard Branson, the Leader of Virgin Group
The paper analyzes Richard Branson’s overall leadership style, organizational structure and culture of his Virgin Group, and effectiveness of his leadership performance.
- Effective Leadership in Organizations
Leadership is essential in every business organization. Its effectiveness can be measured using different approaches.
- Empowerment Leadership Style
Organizational leaders should focus on the best business practices and approaches. Successful managers are usually aware of the major gaps affecting their organizations.
- Organizational Structure and Management: Adapting to the Changes
In an organization, the structure and management can be considered to require the knowledge and ability to be able to have an optimum output.
- Leadership and Organizational Change
Out of traditional approaches to leadership, it appears that the behavior approach was closer to the modern understanding of leadership.
- Organisational Leadership, Its Styles and Role
Leadership is dynamic and requires a lot of personal understanding of one’s self. Self-motivated leaders are important for organizational growth.
- White-Collar Crime and Organizational Culture
Fraud and white-collar crimes are common forms of crimes that people commit in various aspects and positions in the corporate world
- Single Business Organizations: Strategic Management
The management should understand the stakeholders’ expectations, identify the strategic options and evaluate and select the appropriate strategic options.
- Nucor Corporation Strategic Management
Nucor's success can be attributed to several strategic options that the company adopted following the financial difficulties it faced in the 1960s.
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership in Organizations
Strategic thinking and leadership have been one of the most fundamental tools that direct and propel the vision of most contemporary organizations.
- Virgin Mobile Organisation Management Strategy
This paper discusses and analyzes the management strategy of Virgin Mobile organization, a newly formed business for telecommunication.
- Virtual Organizations Characteristics And Management
Virtual organizations are those whose members operate from different regions towards a common goal without necessarily having a physical location.
- Leading Organizational Development in Ministry of Education
This report presents an analysis of the strategic management process in the HR department of the Ministry of Education.
- Innovations and Change in Organizational Functions
Innovations and changes help organizations function effectively in a chaotic world. Some even do engage in radical changes to their basic business processes.
- Organizational Development and Consultancy
The purpose of organizational development is to accelerate or enhance the development effort through increased capacity and potentials.
- Organizational Theory, Development and Change
This paper reviews relationship between organizational theory and organizational development and describes stages in the organizational change process.
- Communication and Decision-Making in Organisation
Communication is an important aspect of decision-making processes in an organisation. Communication and decision-making are critical aspects of organisational behaviour.
- Organisational Change and Its Role in Management
This article discusses the importance of organisational change to business and factors that contribute to effective or poor organisational change.
- Social-Technical System for Knowledge Management
Changes to the social-technical system offer an effective ability for organizations to address the challenge of information overload that currently bedevils them.
- Organizational Effectiveness and Affecting Factors
Organizational effectiveness is a measure of how well a firm meets its goals. Various authors give different definitions of organizational effectiveness.
- Business Organization and Total Quality Management
Quality is the key determinant and the most desired objective of doing business whether a company is involved in manufacturing or providing services.
- Organisational Behaviour and Motivation Models
This paper aims to examine the type of impact that structure, groups and individuals would tend to have on the behaviour of the units within organisations.
- Leadership and Organizational Structure Theories
Regarding the leadership style, the organisation should change from mechanistic management and leadership to participative and visionary leadership.
- The Use of Information Resources by Amazon Company
The purpose of this paper is to provide background information about Amazon, discuss the organization’s strategic framework and use of information resources.
- Google Company: Structure and Organization
Within the operating environment of Google, there exist various external factors that have influence on its business activities.
- Can an Organizational Culture Be Changed?
The essay will highlight the various reasons for implementing change within an organization, factors that hinder organizational change, and the appropriate strategies for overcoming change resistance.
- Enron Corporation's Organizational Culture
The following essay is concerned with the critical analysis of the organizational culture that led to the debacle of Enron corporation.
- Walmart Company's Organizational Culture
Ensuring that the Walmart organization is running smoothly can be the managers and the leader's strategy of ensuring that there is a healthy organizational culture.
- Cultural Impact on Organizational Performance
The lack of concrete research on the culture-performance relationship can be attributed to the lack of utilization of quantitative surveys and statistical analysis.
- The Organizational Culture Effect on Employee Performance
Organizational culture refers to a collection of essential norms, understandings, assumptions, and values, which employees share.
- Contingency Theory and Organizational Leadership
In contingency theories, the success of the leader is seen as a function of various contingencies in the form of subordinate, task, and/or group variables.
- Organization’s Culture and Strategic Management
Current research seeks to evaluate the importance of organizational culture and leadership in modern strategic management.
- Successful Business Transactions: Cultural Communication
The importance of communication in any business that is deemed to proper cannot be underestimated in the presence of diverse workforce and the need for ensuring cultural inclusivity in modern organisations.
- Dell Computers: Strategic Management
Dell has enjoyed great success in delivering quality products and solutions to its clients while its current sales levels are high and business growth is imminent.
- Organizational Culture for Effectiveness and Success
Organizational culture is a crucial contributing factor to the success and competitiveness of an organization.
- Factors Influencing Organizational Behavior
At the inception of every organization, the dream of the founders is to tell success stories. This paper highlights three articles on prominent news outlets that focus on the elements of organizational behavior.
- Assessment of Nokia Group as a Corporate Global Company
The main objective of this paper is to evaluate Nokia Group as a corporate global company, which determines its success as a single case study.
- Google Inc.'s Organizational Performance and Social Media
This exploration seeks to understand the effect of social media on how the tech giant Google has adapted its promotion policies to include social networking.
- Strategic Hospitality Management Review
Effectual human resources management is one of four dangerous success factors in the Department of Energy planned diagram.
- High-Performance Work Organisation Management
The concept of HPW frames the process of managing organizational performance through continuous improvement and incremental positive changes.
- Managing Project in IT Analysis
Australia has shown a shift in the centre of gravity of collective bargaining, away from a national and industry basis towards the company level.
- Developing a Manager in Different Ways
Corporate culture is a system of organization values and is shaped by society by leadership style, competition, and personality of a manager.
- Organizational Behavior and Management Studies
Organizational behavior is built upon several fundamental concepts: psychology, philosophy, sociology, and other very important social sciences disciplines.
- Organizational Behavior in Business.
Homogeneous culture is better for organization. There is a social web, which includes shared meanings, in every organization, and changing meanings is a communication process.
- Fastening Technologies Ltd.: Evaluation Prediction
Glancing through the case study of Fastening Technologies Ltd (FTL), it is quite apparent that the company has been going through a challenging time.
- Discrimination in Business Management
The major challenge to a manager is discrimination. Discrimination occurs in many working plans today in some ways some noticed and others unnoticed.
- Knowledge Management at Johnson and Associates: Case Study
The current wok presents the knowledge management portal system with highlighted benefits and other issues for Johnson company.
- Procter and Gamble Company: Strategic Business Analysis
This paper provides information about Procter and Gamble Company, engaged in the production of various consumer goods; provides company's SWOT-analysis and management features.
- Enterprise Architecture System in Business
This paper studies the application of Enterprise Architecture in a particular enterprise, a live business model gives more insight and an architectural understanding of the system.
- Understanding and Managing Organizations
The issue of understanding and also managing the organization is very much important. This can be answered through analyzing the evolution stages which are undertaken by most of the organizations.