- 🔝 Top-10 Examples of Strategy Implementation
- 💼 What Is Strategy Implementation?
- ✅ What Are the Five Factors That Support a Strategic Implementation Plan?
- 💡 How to Implement a Strategic Plan
- 💎 Example of Implementation
- 📝Strategy Implementation Research Paper Examples
- 💡 Essay Ideas on Strategy Implementation
- 👍 Good Strategy Implementation Essay Examples to Write about
- 🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Strategy Implementation
Do you need to write an essay about strategic implementation? You are on the right track because our article is about it! We will cover the definition of strategy implementation, give examples of successful strategies, and provide tips on developing a comprehensive implementation plan. So, keep reading, and you can surely write a good paper.
🔝 Top-10 Examples of Strategy Implementation
- Honda Company's Innovation Management
- Strategic Thinking, Leadership, Innovations
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority: Quality Manual
- Continuous Improvement
- Whole Foods Market Company’s Strategic Audit
- AT&T Company Analysis
- United Steel Industrial Company' Change Management
- Learning and Talent Development in the UK Retail
- Etihad Airline Project: Strategic Management
- Public Sector Organizations' Strategic Management
💼 What Is Strategy Implementation?
Implementation is putting a plan into motion, whether a model, strategy, method, idea, or policy. The term implementation in an IT setting can mean installing new software onto a product.
In the business world, strategy implementation is the process required to take a business plan and put it into action to meet established goals. A company’s success is directly proportional to how well strategy implementation is used.
✅ What Are the Five Factors That Support a Strategic Implementation Plan?
A plan, no matter how solid, is only helpful if it is implemented in the right way. Nine out of ten organizations fail at this point. With that in mind, here are five factors a business needs to make its strategic implementation successful.
- Resources. Cooking a recipe is an example of implementation, but nothing will be made without the ingredients. For a plan to be successfully implemented, the business will need sufficient funds, knowledge of future expenses, people, and time to implement the procedure thoroughly.
- Culture. Create a positive culture in line with the plan. Reward the teams’ successes and show the method as essential in day-to-day activity. If the couple has no stake or responsibility, only a few will be working towards the plan goals failing.
- People. The people involved in the project need to have the skills and commitment to see the plan through. This means hiring people with more experience or providing training for current staff.
- Structure. Have clear lines of authority where all employees have access to open communication. Scheduling regular meetings to review progress gives the plan consistently high importance.
- Systems. Have a system in place to measure milestones. Use technology to aid in tracking milestones within the plan for accurate results.
💡 How to Implement a Strategic Plan
In this section, we’ll tell you how to implement the strategic plan successfully. So, there are four main steps:
- Establish precise objectives and tactics. A strategic implementation needs goals. A business also needs to know how to achieve those objectives. And what tactics are they going to use? If the purposes and plan align with company values, the team will be more confident in bringing it to fruition.
- Establish leadership and roles. A business needs to define the roles of each sector, team member, and manager. Clear parts will ensure a cohesive workflow with each employee understanding their responsibilities.
- Carry out the plan. Hold meetings with each team in the first weeks and at regular intervals. It will allow weaknesses to be strengthened and issues to be resolved before they threaten the strategic implementation plan.
- Observe and support. Watch the plan for changes. Positive feedback should be reported to those working on it to boost a positive culture. Look out for shortfalls and address issues where problems might arise.
💎 Example of Implementation
Real-life examples of successful implementation can provide valuable insight into best practices and approaches to achieving desired outcomes in various contexts. Here are some of them:
|Apple’s Implementation Strategy||Apple was not a large company, but its strategic implementation plan created a positive change by reducing the number of products and focusing on the iPod. In a niche market of MP3s, the iPod was superior in many ways helping Apple to meet its first objective. Apple grew from strength to strength, adapting to change as necessary.|
|J.C Penney’s Implementation Strategy||J.C Penney’s new management had a new strategy implementation. Their marketing approach cut costs and prices. But it also made changes the customer didn’t like. They became a warning of what happens when the company doesn’t adapt the implementation strategy to changing circumstances. Over time, they lost a lot in profits.|
Following a systematic approach and using key tools and techniques helps organizations implement strategies that promote growth, innovation, and competitive advantage. While strategy implementation can be complex and challenging, it is essential to long-term success and should be the focus of managers at all levels of the organization. We hope our article helps you write your essay! But we also encourage you to check out our samples.
📝 Strategy Implementation Research Paper Examples
- Applied Problem Solving in the WorkplaceBusiness essay sample: Problem solving prototypes are essential in addressing the multiple issues that emerge daily in the workplace.
- Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial CentreBusiness essay sample: The researcher seeks to discuss principles, theories, and practices that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel should embrace to achieve success in the Dubai market.
- Emirates Airlines Implementing Hard System ChangesBusiness essay sample: This paper elaborates on how Emirates airlines can manage the proposed change using the Human Resource Management hard systems.
- The Home Depot Inc.'s Strategic Plan for 2015Business essay sample: This essay presents The Home Depot Inc.'s background, its mission, vision, value statements, environmental scan, financial data, and recommendation for the best strategy.
- Managing Project in IT AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Australia has shown a shift in the centre of gravity of collective bargaining, away from a national and industry basis towards the company level.
- Strategy Implementation: Important Step for SuccessBusiness essay sample: The work seeks to discuss the strategy implementation, being the step that determines the overall success of a project and established goals and aims.
- IBM Culture and Principles of Good LeadershipBusiness essay sample: Many companies should identify chances where they can bring in a difference by infusing their particular talents and resources apart from giving out only money to their communities.
- Marketing Audit of the Peppers RestaurantBusiness essay sample: The food industry is one of the profitable industries today. Pepper’s is a UK-based company that followed the structure of successful restaurants located in the USA and France.
- Different Aspects of Human Resources ManagementBusiness essay sample: Various human resource management activities include staffing, compensation systems, training and development and performance appraisal.
- Strategy Implementation as an Important Part of the ManagementBusiness essay sample: The success of the management is under the strategic formulation and implementation. Strategy implementation identifies the activities involved in accomplishing the set goals of the firm.
- Online Strategy for the BusinessBusiness essay sample: Online marketing has been affected with the rise of the Internet websites replacing its main products and attracting its target audiences.
- Implementing Changes in an Accounting FirmBusiness essay sample: The management of an accounting firm decided to upgrade their employee monitoring and evaluation infrastructure, specifically, how to audit staff attendance to remote client offices.
- Strategic Analysis of Coach IncBusiness essay sample: The report of Coach Inc begins with a strategic analysis of the company with a detailed SWOT analysis of the organization based on its current position.
- Dr. Café: Integrated Marketing CommunicationBusiness essay sample: This report analyzes various components of IMC that Dr. Café has applied in as effort to establish and maintain progress with their customer initiatives.
- Strategic Plan For Kudler Fine FoodsBusiness essay sample: For Kudler Fine Foods, the risk management plan should be comprehensive enough so that all the possible risks are taken into account.
- Al Rawabi Dairy: Company OverviewBusiness essay sample: The paper aims to organise a strategic plan for Al Rawabi Dairy farm through getting an overview of this company. It considers the history, mission, and its core business value.
- Alltel and Verizon Wireless MergerBusiness essay sample: This paper researches about Alltel and Verizon Wireless merger and associated change management it has embraced so far.
- Strategic Management: General Motors and ToyotaBusiness essay sample: Analysis of the strategic management and planning process in the motor industry, with the case of two companies, General Motors and Toyota being investigated.
- Sony and Ericsson Merger`s Benefit to Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: This paper presents a critical analysis of Sony Ericson Joint Venture that kicked off in 2001. The merger between Sony and Ericson gave them benefit from their market segment.
- Strategy Management: IKEA InternationalBusiness essay sample: The essay analyzes the structural design, the key strategic control systems, the primary people concerns, cultural factors, and the strategic implementation of IKEA international.
- Construction Industry of UK Strategic AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The essay assesses the construction industry of the UK based on strategic management theories and will try to find out whether these theories are working well or not.
- Tukster Hotel: Business StrategyBusiness essay sample: The context of the business strategy of the Tukster Hotel will involve the in-depth analysis of the resources, capability, competitive advantage, and strategic formulation.
- Marketing Plan For Secondbite OrganizationBusiness essay sample: Secondbite is a non-profit organization that relies on volunteers and well-wishers to donate fresh foods so that it can be able to distribute to the hungry masses.
- ReAgent Company's Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: This paper provides an analysis of ReAgent, a chemical manufacturer, outlining the major areas that should be considered in terms of its strategic management and marketing.
💡 Essay Ideas on Strategy Implementation
- Strategic Planning Process in McDonald’s CompanyBusiness essay sample: Through their successful branding campaigns, McDonald’s Ltd has a target of minimizing the cost of their products yet meeting their goals and objectives.
- Total Quality Management in UK Petrochemical IndustriesBusiness essay sample: The study explores the pros and cons of implementing TQM as a precursor to ISO 9000 and vice versa. The sector taken for the study is the petrochemical industry in the UK.
- A Notebook Computer in Huawei’s Product PortfolioBusiness essay sample: The study assesses the market condition of notebook computers and tries to generate an idea for introducing notebook computers in Huawei’s current product portfolio.
- Corporate Strategic Audit of Turkcell CompanyBusiness essay sample: The company is the largest in Turkey in the field of mobile and optical infrastructure. It is listed on both the Turkey Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
- Strategic Financial Management for Jet AirwaysBusiness essay sample: One of the most important airlines company based in India, Jet Airways, is the second-largest airline company and it is a leader in the domestic market.
- Foundation Schools' Program Management PlanBusiness essay sample: The case of Foundation Schools illustrates how a problem of inefficient program management can be identified and solved.
- Employee Motivation. Applied Research MethodsBusiness essay sample: Employee motivation is an essential condition for job productivity. It is important for any company to concentrate on development and discussion to achieve high motivation.
- Eagle’s Nest Hotels AnalysisBusiness essay sample: As the marketing adage goes "a satisfied customer always comes back with another" and with time the company profits will increase allowing expansion.
- Avebe and Noveon: Strategy, Innovation and ChangeBusiness essay sample: The example of alliance between Avebe and Noveon illustrates the mistakes that companies often make while trying to achieve the goals of global expansion and market share increase.
- The Developing Role of HR Within Modern Day BusinessBusiness essay sample: HR departments have been compelled to transform from primarily operational roles to the assumption of duties, which serve the goals and needs of their institutions.
- Managing Change – Case Study of Dubai Electricity and WaterBusiness essay sample: This article discusses the critical success factors that have enabled Dubai Electricity and Water Authority to improve performance, productivity and customer service.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving of Kraft Foods and CadburyBusiness essay sample: The overall management of Cadbury was changed to reflect that of Kraft Foods. The management of Kraft Foods realized that this was one of the challenges it was facing with its management
- Management Strategies for Almarai CompanyBusiness essay sample: These are the significant factors to check the effectiveness of the newly incorporated growth strategy of market entry of Almarai in the Gulf region with market penetration tools.
- Strategy Audit: Novartis International AG.Business essay sample: One of the major threats that Novartis face from the task environment is the loss of market individuality. Their product Diovan is threatened in the market.
- Food Industry: McDonald’s CompanyBusiness essay sample: McDonald’s is one of the world’s leading fast-food corporations. Its fast growth in the global scene have influenced the food industry by revolutionizing the fast-food sector.
- Human Resources Management and Its Development RoleBusiness essay sample: A thorough review of the organisational structure is the shortest path to identifying all the redundancies and addressing them in the most viable manner.
- Samsung Electronics: Supply Chain StrategyBusiness essay sample: Samsung Electronics’ long-term strategy should focus on building resilience and agility within the company’s supply chain management structure.
- Strategic Planning as a Tool for Start-Up Project ManagementBusiness essay sample: This proposal aims to describe the role of strategic planning as one of the key aspects of start-up organizations’ development.
- Strategic Management for the Ministry of Culture, Saudi ArabiaBusiness essay sample: Strategic management of the Saudi Ministry of Culture is impossible without understanding the current situation what issues it seeks to resolve through the analyzed organization.
- PepsiCo's Strategy Implementation and Strategic ControlsBusiness essay sample: PepsiCo is an example of a company that has made great efforts to align its policy to the rapidly changing market conditions.
- United Parcel Service Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: This paper provides a strategic analysis of the United Parcel Service, including a discussion of its mission and objectives, as well as the conduction of internal and external audits.
- General Authority of Civil Aviation of Saudi ArabiaBusiness essay sample: This report addresses General Authority of Civil Aviation of Saudi Arabia strategy management about all relevant aspects.
- Human Resources and Their Developing RoleBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this paper is to discuss the developing role of HR, its internal and external factors, strategy formulation and implementation, etc.
👍 Good Strategy Implementation Essay Examples to Write about
- Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Authority: Strategic Financial ManagementBusiness essay sample: The essay concludes that the three key success criteria for GMF and RA when evaluating financial strategies would include sustainability, feasibility and acceptability.
- Beyond Budgeting Roundtable: No Risk in Abolishing BudgetingBusiness essay sample: Beyond Budgeting Roundtable argues that business organizations of today are to become flexible and responsive to address unanticipated changes, hyper-competition and inconsistent customers.
- An Analytical Presentation for the Custom Snowboards Strategic ExpansionBusiness essay sample: This report identifies some key features of the financial nature that may affect the Custom Snowboards, Inc. company’s ability to access the proposed loan from the bank.
- Fast Company “Good to Great”Business essay sample: In the article understudy, Fast Company magazine wrote plenty of reasons as to why good to great companies achieve such status in the market.
- Strategy Implementation of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.Business essay sample: This paper aims to determine Hertz’ market position, analyse its corporate social responsibility and define growth opportunities for the company.
- Business Strategy for the Apple Inc.Business essay sample: Apple Inc. is among organizations that have used strategic planning to maintain good positions in their industries, this paper describes its mission statement, internal audit, etc.
- Toyota Recalls: Implementation StrategyBusiness essay sample: This paper will look at the strategic implementation of controls, organizational structure and culture that may have been the cause of the massive Toyota recalls.
- Lextant Company: Understanding Motives That Are Linked to Purchase and ConsumptionBusiness essay sample: As companies and commercial institutions try to push up their sales and market share companies like Lextant must understand the motives that are linked to purchase and consumption.
- Cultural and Emerging Issues Affecting EDCBusiness essay sample: This paper analyses the various cultural and emerging issues affecting human resource management. The analysis is conducted about Educational Development Corporation.
- Balanced Scorecard: The Effective Management ApproachBusiness essay sample: The balanced scorecard has been singled out by many business leaders as one of the best methods of improving performance.
- Teach for America: Strategic PlanBusiness essay sample: Teach for America company's main mission is to find worthy teachers and provide them with jobs in regions of low income.
- Netflix Company Adopting Six SigmaBusiness essay sample: Six Sigma achieves its objectives of improving the business process by employing DMAIC, which is an abbreviation for Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control.
- ElekTron Company's Network Design ProposalBusiness essay sample: At the present time, network planning and design play an essential role, as it is the foundation for effective network monitoring.
- Human Resource Information SystemsBusiness essay sample: The paper identified the main factors associated with the failure to implement HRIS. They included hidden costs, lack of expertise, and employee resistance.
- The Phases of Project ManagementBusiness essay sample: The current paper states that following the SMART framework can enhance the outcomes and maximize the probability of the project’s success.
- Case Study of Project ManagementBusiness essay sample: The paper states that most aspects of Peterson’s work as a project manager were appropriate. She applied the essentials of the Scrum methodology.
- National Level Learning and Talent Development StrategiesBusiness essay sample: Personnel learning and talent development is one of the most critical areas of human resources management, as well as a key factor in the success of any business.
- Discussion of Transformational LeadershipBusiness essay sample: The paper argues that a competent leader knows how to motivate the followers, what's why change implementation can be an easy and profitable task for the organization.
- Nike Inc.'s Business Process Management StrategiesBusiness essay sample: There are four main strategic scenarios from which Nike can choose when considering how to improve its sustainable manufacturing. This paper analyzes these strategies.
- Altria’s Strategy Implementation, and EvaluationBusiness essay sample: The current market challenges that Altria Group, Inc. is expected to face are concerned with changing consumer needs and demands and declining tobacco consumption.
- Lean Six Sigma and InnovationBusiness essay sample: The tools of innovation described in this paper correspond to the ideas proposed by Lean Sigma Six and can contribute to the improvement of companies’ performance.
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS) for Larson Property ManagementBusiness essay sample: This assignment provides a blueprint for the new system and selects a vendor that offers the type of Human Resources Information System (HRIS) believe is most efficient and effective.
- Project and Change Management ComparedBusiness essay sample: Project Management is a set of methods, knowledge, skills, and tools to develop, create, and improve a product with signs of uniqueness.
🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Strategy Implementation
- An Integrated Balanced Scorecard Strategic Planning Model for Nonprofit OrganizationsBusiness essay sample: It is critical to discuss the summary and key concepts of the selected article and its relevance to public management.
- Quality Management Tools and TechniquesBusiness essay sample: Quality management involves the practice of controlling and planning various organizational activities for the purposes of aligning the product and service with its specifications.
- Domino’s Pizza Company in JapanBusiness essay sample: In the 1980s and 1990s, Domino's Pizza is recognized to be the fastest pizza company with thousands of facilities opened and functioning according to the same standards.
- Wells Fargo Bank's Customer Relationship ManagementBusiness essay sample: In this paper, the purpose is to examine the implementation of a new customer relationship management in Wells Fargo.
- Right-To-Work Laws, Worker Wages and BenefitsBusiness essay sample: The effects of a right-to-work law vary among states, but certain results can be detrimental to workers, especially those within unions.
- Implementation of “5S” in an Office EnvironmentBusiness essay sample: 5S is an ideal tool to recognize important improvements in an office environment to eliminate wastage of all forms.
- The Kitchenware Company's Change ManagementBusiness essay sample: The report presents the approaches and strategies used by The Kitchenware Company in the organizational change process to demonstrate advantages and define flaws.
- London Marriott Marble Arch Hotel Kitchen’s Value Stream MapBusiness essay sample: The kitchen is one of the critical departments or divisions within Marriott International subsidiaries. It is where these institutions produce the foods it serves their customers.
- SAP at DEWABusiness essay sample: The key objective of this report is to identify the essential benefits and disadvantages of this technology and assess its potential impact on DEWA.
- Ocean Mist: Intrapreneurial InnovationBusiness essay sample: The given proposal resolves around the company growing vegetables, Ocean Mist, one of the leading producers and suppliers of vegetables.
- Humana Company's Vertical Integration IssueBusiness essay sample: In the case of Humana, the services presented as a consequence of vertical integration were not perceived as a united value chain due to referral and pricing organization.
- Strategic Management Elements: Exploration and ExplanationBusiness essay sample: This paper is aimed at exploring and explaining such elements of strategic management as strategy formulation, strategy implementation, diversification, etc.
- Self-Service Technologies Application in OrganizationsBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes the application of self-service technologies within organizational systems. It explains the technology’s benefits to organizational processes.
- Attitudes Towards Artificial Intelligence in AccountingBusiness essay sample: This literature review aims to reveal the peculiarities of AI's perception in accounting by interested parties and highlight specific views on this process.
- WeWork Singapore Firm's Strategies for Dealing with COVID-19Business essay sample: WeWork is a global company that engages in the purchase and lease of office properties across the country and lets them to businesses seeking office spaces.
- Challenges in Managing Diversity and Inclusion in the WorkplaceBusiness essay sample: One of the main problems of diversity management is the linguistic aspect, cultural differences, and informal mentoring.
- Emirates Airline: System ChangesBusiness essay sample: Organizational changes are normally instigated by opportunities or challenges in the manner in which an organization conducts its business.
- Risk Management Program AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper discusses the analysis of a risk management program in healthcare, covers the summary of the risk management program, and provides the ideal administrative steps.
- Blossoms Boutique Retail Store's Operation Management PlanBusiness essay sample: While the business venture initially aims to set up one boutique, expansion plans shall be to potentially franchise the retail store and build a well-recognized brand name.
- Nidec Company's Network ManagementBusiness essay sample: Nidec Company specializes in providing innovative power control and system solutions to all their customers distributed across the globe.
- Employee Absenteeism and Business Proposal to Address ItBusiness essay sample: The main problem of the organization seems to be the employees' absenteeism. The level of absenteeism depends on many factors.
- Jack Welch’s Approach to LeadershipBusiness essay sample: To understand Jack Welch’s transformative approach to leadership, this case study explores GE’s environment during his tenure, the strategic advantage the company ventured into.
- The Quick Bites’ Food Truck: Business PlanBusiness essay sample: This report has outlined the planned business venture to open a food truck called Quick Bites in Southwest Florida.