- Islamic Alternative to Conventional Finance
This study investigates various aspects that Islamic finance may have adopted to qualify as an alternative to conventional banking systems.
- Financial Markets and Financial Institutions
This paper reviews the information on financial markets and financial institutions, define their types and the functions they fulfil and understand the role that they play in the current economy.
- Company's Performance: Financial Reporting
The paper showed how different stakeholders can use financial statements to examine the company's financial health, investment opportunities, and perform due diligence.
- Sharjah Islamic Bank Financial Performance
The objective of this report is to evaluate the financial performance of the Sharjah Islamic Bank by considering the values of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from 2009 to 2015.
- Global Financial System: Functions and Risks
This paper shows the main functions of the global financial system are to promote savings and investments, provide credit services, facilitate payments, manage risks, and develop trade policies.
- Corporate Financing in Long and Short Terms
Corporate finance is an area of management that focuses on how corporations get access to funds they need and how they are budgeted to address both long-term and short-term goals.
- Innovation Computers Company in US
Innovation Computers is a multinational company that plays a leading role in providing its customers variety of quality products and efficient services which include IT and computing technologies.
- McDonald’s Company Performance Measurement
This paper gives a thorough description and explanation of McDonald’s performance measurement system, its current problems, and/or successes in delivering high-quality products or services.
- Apple Incorporation's Sustainable Profitability
The Apple company’s mission behind the strategy is to enhance social experiences through innovation and improvement in technological.
- Product Innovation and Management: Samsung Smart Watch
Samsung Company, which relies mostly on the android technological platform, has moved towards making wearable technologies such as watches.
- Financial Mergers and Acquisitions: Methods and Strategies
Mergers and acquisitions are the most common expansion strategies due to an extended variety of advantages such as increasing competitive edge.
- Samba Financial Group Strategic Operations Management
This paper discusses the ways in which Samba Financial Group apply the ten principles of strategic operations management and evaluate its success.
- Macroeconomic and Financial Analysis: Norway and USA
This paper presents a macroeconomic comparison between Norway and the United States of America and analyzes the financial system of these two countries.
- Mackers Software Company's Strategic Marketing Plan
Mackers is a software development company making customized software applications for customers, depending on their specific needs.
- Countrywide Financial Corporation Analysis
Countrywide Financial Corporation offered financial services in mortgage lending and other real estate businesses. CFC was managed through its five business segments.
- Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries: Financial Analysis
Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries is a leading pharmaceutical company based in the U.A.E. that carries research, development, and distribution of medicines.
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Strategic Suitability
This report examines issues of strategic suitability for the Coca-Cola organization and recommendations for its development on a global scale.
- Green Life Company's Business Financial Plan
Green Life Company will be a new start-up wholesale and distribution of Mosquito killer lamps imported from Taiwan to the United States markets.
- Al Bawadi Islamic and Al Shurooq Banks Merger
This report presents a change management plan for two banks, Al Bawadi Islamic Bank and Al Shurooq Bank that intend to merge to create the New Bank.
- Delisle Industries Company's Financial Statement
Financial statement analysis helps the firm to understand its financial position. The analysis suggests Delisle Industries has unnatural financial leverage and very little profit.
- R and K Financial Counseling Services' Strategic Planning
R & K Financial Counseling Inc. is one of the financial firms offering financial services and products to the transportation industry. The strategic planning process involves five steps.
- Strategic Management and Employee Performance
Strategic management is a widely studied concept that is considered to be helpful in improving firm performance.
- Management Theories in Addressing Economic Changes
This paper demonstrates how the management and leadership theories have influenced the performance of the organisation in terms of dealing with the changes in the economy.
- Economics: "Intermediate Macro Mechanics" by Ashby
This paper analyzes policy issues, international issues, development issues using Ashby's book named "Intermediate macro mechanics."
- Australia's Inflation and Growth in 1999-2011
This paper discusses the effect of the macro-economic policy in Australia on inflation and the country's economic growth in 1999-2011.
- Budget Deficit Issue
In a scenario where government expenditures exceed government tax revenues in a single year, it is said that the government is running on a budget deficit for that year.
- The United Arab Emirates Economic: Theories and Trends
This paper describes the UAE economy, with reference to the relevant theories, its micro and macro economy choices, and the householder’s spending trends.
- British Petroleum and Its Social Performance
This essay explores the social performance of British Petroleum by focusing on its role in SCR enterprises to protect the environment from the effects of oil and gas activities.
- Chinese and Japanese Economics and Politics
This paper considers the economic and political systems of China and Japan. It compares and contrasts their economies using political, economic, and social indicators.
- Expansionary Monetary and Fiscal Policies
Expansionary fiscal policy is a more favorable tool for inducing consumption because the monetary policy failed to provide the required level of aggregate demand.
- Macroeconomic Concepts and Definitions
This report presents definitions of macroeconomic concepts and answers what is GDP, Fiscal policy, money, monetary theory, and other relevant questions.
- United Arab Emirates: Economics and Development
United Arab Emirates has improved so much economically through the years. It is notable that the growth was initially due to the black gold that is available in the area.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies Under the Fixed Exchange Rate in Saudi Arabia
The fixed exchange rate in Saudi Arabia allows the government to ensure a thriving economy, which in return improves the living standards of the citizens.
- World Macroeconomics: Positive and Negative Aspects
Shocks of the aggregate market are variables at the aggregate market equilibrium brought about by variables in the determinants of both aggregate demand and aggregate supply.
- Global Macroeconomic Policy Indicators
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) at purchaser’s price is the gross value added by all citizen producers in a given economy added to product taxes less subsidies excluded in the value of the goods.
- Emicos International: Marketing Plan
Operating in the global economic environment is a challenging task even for an organization as well established in the home market environment as Emicos International.
- The Islamic Approach in KSA Markets
Islamic institutions should adhere to all the rules and regulations of the host country. That do not comply with sharia banking ran the risk of be caught by the authorities.
- Online Banking Impact on Dubai Islamic Bank
The Islamic banking sector has experienced similar change patterns through the introduction of e-banking, which is a virtual tool for facilitating business transactions.
- Economic Theory and Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) carries out its operations in the National commercial banks sector. The bank is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates.
- Banking Crisis of 2007-2008, Its Actors and Causes
The 2007/2008 global economic meltdown is considered one of the world’s worst financial crises after the great depression of the 1930s.
- Economic Situation in the United States
The budget deficit of the United States was low between 2005 and 2007 after which it skyrocketed from the year 2008. Between 2009 and 2011, the budget deficit has been extremely high.
- Markets and Institutions Role in the Financial Crisis
Financial markets and institutions, including banking and insurance companies, encounter several risks whenever a crisis threatens them.
- Economics of Swaziland
Swaziland is a developing country in Africa. The economy of Swaziland is affected by the economy of South Africa. Agriculture forms the biggest source of income for the country.
- The Political Economy of Dubai
Dubai is a city that has gone beyond the norms of the dragging rentier perception in most of the Persian Gulf cities to acquire a more stable and democratic state.
- Gross Domestic Product in Gulf Cooperation Council
A review of real GDP and percentage change over the 20 years shows that there was a continuous growth in GDP of Bahrain.
- Money Mechanics, Regulation, and Supply in the US
In the economic field, the definition of money may be varied. Economists argue that money is not always a medium of exchange.
- Chapters 1-3 of "Money Mechanics" by Ashby
There are various types of money. In the US, these items include paper currency, coins, and checking account balances. The checking account balances are deemed as money.
- Interest Rate, Risk-Return and Time Value of Money
The current paper analyzes and compares three concepts in the economy, in particular, interest rate, risk-return, and time value of money.
- Salaam Ethical Investing R&D: Banking Analysis
The representatives of Salaam Ethical Investing R&D would first need to introduce themselves and provide a clear presentation of what transformations the bank is expected to undergo.
- Small Business and Entrepreneurs in Saudi Arabia
Small businesses play a critical role in the Saudi Arabian economy. Thousands of young adults in the country are employed directly or indirectly in small businesses.
- Islamic Financial Institutions: Accounting Concepts
The main focus is on the analysis of differences in accounting between commercial banks and Islamic financial institutions.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s Consolidated Balance Sheets
This paper analyzes the Lowe’s consolidated balance sheets to perform the trend analysis, including horizontal and vertical analysis and also the financial ratio analysis.
- Financial Ratio of Apple and Samsung
The current report carries out a financial ratio analysis of both Apple and Samsung to evaluate and compare their financial performance in the last three years.
- Legal and Illegal Immigration for the U.S. Economy
The number of illegal immigrants among the US population has increased from five million to approximately twelve million in the past decade.
- The Great Recession of 2008 in the United States
The paper determines the major causes of the 2008-2009 financial crisis and the consequences of the recession in the context of the general U.S. economy.
- Starbucks Australia Strategy – SWOT Analysis & Market Share
What is Starbucks Australia strategy? ☕ This paper analyzes Starbucks Australia failure, conducts SWOT analysis of Starbucks in Australia, and offers a new marketing strategy. 📈 Read the article to learn how to regain company’s position.
- Economic Crisis in South East Asia in the 1990s
The economic crisis in South East Asia affected the whole region and the world economy. Institutional development was driven by a rational response of governments.
- Apple Company’s Management
Apple Company is a corporation has supportive administrative and leadership teams that are always ready to teach, guide, and inspire both new and existing employees.
- CSR Projects on the Corporate Financial Performance
Scholars define Corporate Social Responsibility as “contributing in a positive way to society by going beyond a narrow focus on profit maximization”.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s Financial Statement
This paper analyzes Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s consolidated balance sheets to perform the trend analysis and to evaluate its financial performance in the last two years.
- Strategic Analysis Forms for Management Teams
The paper includes Industry analysis form, SWOTT analysis form, competitor analysis, and perceptual map form, and five-year financial forecast form.
- Economy of Qatar Country and Comparison with Iraq Country
Qatar has emerged as the richest country in the Arab world. The country owes its economic fortunes to the vast oil and natural gas reserves at its disposal.
- Macroeconomic Measurement Importance
Macro-economic growth measurement is of great significance to a nation because it helps in establishing the potential of an economy.
- Is GDP Relevant in the Context of Globalisation?
Globalization is one of the forces shaping current macroeconomic realities. It is the process of the elimination of the geopolitical barriers to trade and communication.
- World Economic Downturn Impact on Malaysian Economy
The research question is how has the world economic downturn influenced the economy of Malaysia and what was the Malaysian response to the crisis.
- The Potential Effects of a New Oil Shock on United States GDP
This paper examines how oil price changes might affect economic performance and make it impossible for Americans to achieve their potential.
- Fiscal Policy and Federal Budget in 2010-11
Fiscal policy refers to the government's program for expenditures and efficiency for implementation to spur economic growth. This essay examines its instruments and related issues.
- The British Petroleum Company's Social Performance
This essay presents BP’s social performance, the company’s CSR role and mitigation measures that it can deploy to ensure social and environmental conservation.
- International Lending and Financial Crises
International capital flows are defined as the exchange of financial claims between the representatives of the two countries.
- Economics: Inflation and Output Volatility
This research establishes whether a long-run trade-off exists between inflation and economic output under conditions of asymmetric information.
- Nikon D800E Digital SLR Camera: Product Marketing
There is a need for Nikon to frequently upgrade and manage their knowledge system for the sake of surviving within the international market.
- Retail Sector of the Financial Service Industry
The retail finance services have provided a healthy platform for revenue generation in several corporations due to its stability.
- Germany vs Canada Financial Systems Comparison
Research shows that black markets affect the financial system in a number of ways because they deny the government the opportunity to acquire taxes.
- Economy's Effects on the Stock Market
The paper has detailed the different economic factors that are likely to change the course of the stock market in the long-term.
- Behavioural Issues in Finance
The paper explores behavioural issues in finance by reviewing key concepts and theories associated with financial market assessments.
- The World Bank as an Agent of Development
In its decision-making procedure, the World Bank members use a voting system that grants voting power in correspondence to the contributions made.
- Government: Stock Markets and Economic Regulations
The ways in which these factors of production are organized and deployed reflect truly the political ideas and the culture of a country.
- Reserve Bank of Australia Analysis
The Reserve Bank of Australia lowers interest rates depending on the economic conditions. For example, to encourage credit flow when there is enough evidence of a credit crunch.
- The World Bank and Failed Policies
In this paper, the role of the World Bank in developing countries will be discussed whereby it is argued that the organization has failed in convening the needs of the poor states.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank vs. National Bank of Abu Dhabi
As far as the financial positioning of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank is concerned, the profitability of the bank has grown on a consistent basis during the past three financial years.
- International Financial Reporting Standards Adoption
The first point to discuss was the reasons of focusing on international standards in the sphere of financial reporting.
- Financial Stability for Governments and Central Banks
This paper defines financial stability and instability and shows how reports on financial stability can be used by central banks and governments to manage the economy.
- Dubai Cable Company Financial Performance
This paper examines the Dubai Cable Company, its financial performance and health to give clear information about the company’s series of decision-making.
- International Financial Reporting Standards
The adoption of common accounting standards would help companies and investors to compare financial performances of various economic blocks, being able to make sound investment decisions.
- The International Financial Reporting Standards
IFRS has a strong potential to revolutionize the financial reporting system and create a solid base for a standardized approach to reporting.
- US Federal Reserve System and Regulations
By restricting the breadth of financial reserves, the Federal Reserve can alter the macroeconomic indexes and direct the budget away from roaring price increases or a collapse.
- Business Planning Process From Idea to Finances
Every business starts with a certain idea. Before starting any business, it is paramount for entrepreneurs to formulate a business plan.
- US Economy in the Sixties Analysis
In the 1960s it is seen as time when there was a social decline as there was a high rise in the illegitimacy, and the drug use and the result of this disruption was due to the social disorder in the US.
- The Economy of the United States: Micro and Macroeconomics
The given work is aimed to describe the economy of the USA, considering different factors of micro and macroenvironment.
- Activity Based Costing and Activity Based Budgeting
Johnson and Kaplan propose a new approach to cost accounting and management. This approach allows companies to improve their accounting and management practices to assign costs.
- Detailed Macroeconomic Study of the United Kingdom
In our discussion we will consider the UK to analyze the current trends of the performance of the countries economy.
- McDonald's and Wendy's International Inc.: Financial Performance
The financial ratio analysis used in this study involves two types of comparisons. In the first part of the study, an analysis of financial performance is made for McDonald's, U.S., and Wendy's International Inc.
- Tax Rates and Economic Growth Analysis
One of the most sensitive issues in the world of economics is how political issues impact on economic issues in any given state.
- International Debt Crisis and Development Economics
The international debt crisis refers to the inability of developing nations to repay sovereign debts borrowed from international market, development institutions and sovereign governments.
- The Nature of Management Accounting
Accounting is more than a way to organize financial figures. The goals of a nation and the aspiration of a people influence the structure of an accounting system.
- Internal and External Economic Balance
Definition of economic balance; exploration of the difficulties, paradoxes, and challenges a state is faced with when it has set as purpose economic balance in an open economy.
- Credit Crunch: Business Analysis
Any large business house, consumer expenditures or governmental schemes may borrow public money in the form of selling shares.
- Audit Standards Comparison
The AICPA sets all generally accepted audit standards, which are commonly termed as GAAS. GAAS still forms the basis of other standards like the GAGAS and the PCAOB standards.
- Accounting and Control in Business
This report on financial ratio analysis is aimed at measuring the general performance of the restaurant. The
- We Guess You’re Wrong Company: Financial Plan
A financial plan identifies the current financial condition of a We Guess You’re Wrong business and what the entity wants to achieve in the future.
- The Russian Market: Currency and Financial Risks
The Russian market is very attractive for investors. This research is focused on determining the level of currency and financial risks associated with the Russian market.
- Research on Carbonated Soft Drinks Market in the UK
The purpose of this research is to investigate the carbonated soft drinks market as a major sector in the worlds refreshment industry but majoring in the UK markets.
- Saudi Arabia’s Currency and the U.S. Dollar
This paper discusses the changes that Saudi Arabia faces, from a currency standpoint when oil prices rise and fall.
- Walt Disney World Financial Analysis
There was a significant increase in the values of return on equity for the Walt Disney company. The values were higher than the industry average.
- Monetary Policy: Factors of Influence, Role of a Central Bank
Discussion of the factors which affect monetary policy; role of a central bank in stabilizing an economy and economic indicators like unemployment, poverty, interest rates and inflation.
- Oil and Gas Prices in World Economy
Oil is at the heart of the international economy. Oil is today the world's most actively traded commodity, and it changed hands in dollars ("petrodollars") exclusively.
- Cost Accounting and Management Decision Making
To provide the financial information needed, accounting forms a basic priority for decision-makers. Developing a new technology in an industry is to depends on the accounting information.
- Accounting: Financial Statement Analysis
Cash basis of accounting is defective and financial statements prepared on a cash basis of accounting may distort the portrayal of financial position and operating results of a business.
- Accounting for Income Taxes
In tax accounting, taxable income is the term used to indicate the amount which income tax payable in calculated. Taxable income is determined according to the internal revenue code.
- Gasoline Price and Its Economic Impact
Gasoline prices in recent times have been very volatile which is evident from an examination of the price data for the last few years
- Financial Statements Definition, Types, & Examples
Three main financial statements of an entity as per GAAP are Balance Sheet, Income Statement (also known as Profit and Loss account), and Cash Flow Statement.
- J.Sainsbury Plc: Exploring Corporate Strategy
Exploring corporate strategy on J.Sainsbury Plc example with analysis regard to its competitive environments, strategic capabilities, financial performances, and future plans.
- Info Call Center’s Services and Customer Perceptions
This report investigates the profitability of diversifying the operations of Info Call Centre for meeting the changing perceptions of customers.
- Companies Financial Statements Overview
The essay describes the purpose of the financial statements for organizations and examines what types of statements are used and their scope of the companies.
- Starbucks Company: Financial Statement Analysis
The organization improved internal control by creating a friendlier communication system that has assisted them to reach the current profitability level which they are enjoying.
- Paper Works Company's Project Financing
Paper Works is a company engaged in the production and distribution of paper products used in offices, schools, and households.
- Credit Crunch of 2008 in the World Financial Markets
Any large business house, consumer expenditures or government schemes may borrow public money in the form of selling shares.
- Capital Structure Theories and Company Market Value
Regular investigation of company's capital structure provides a clear picture of how well companies can wade through business cycles.
- The Importance of Financial Management When Running a Business
Financial management is the key concept that needs to be dealt with in an analytical manner when important terms in relation to the organizations are being dealt with.
- BabyCare Ltd Financing: Case Study
The business idea for establishing BabyCare in China was with a view to taking advantage of appreciation of the vibrancy of the consumer products in the Chinese market.