- The WTO and the Failure of the Doha Rounds
The Doha Development Agenda is the current round of trade negotiations that involves members of the World Trade Organization.
- Global and Asian Financial Crisis Comparison
The paper compares the Asian economic crisis of 1997 and the global financial crisis of 2007-2008 because they are similar in failures by governments to control financial markets.
- The U.S Banking Regulation
The global financial system was in the verge of collapsing during the fall of 2008, which imposed significant effects on the global credit system.
- Ethics and Social Responsibility in Decision Making
This paper looks into the importance of ethical behaviour and Corporate Social Responsibility to approach to apply in decision making of an organization.
- Cultural Factors in International Business
International businesses are affected by cultural factors: language and communication, religion, values, education, technology and material culture, time and work culture.
- Enterprise Resource Planning System
This research paper investigates Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. It reviews the literature on the subject and provides information on the use and vendor of the software.
- Leadership and Change Management
There are three main leadership approaches advocated by behavioural leadership theories: democratic, autocratic, and laissez-faire leadership approaches.
- Carlsen and Agsten Companies: Production and Supply Chain
This paper analyzes a case study involving Agsten and Carlsen companies that formed a partnership and experienced communication and skills transfer problems.
- New Accounting Information Systems Failure
Accounting Information System collects and processes financial information for dissemination to various organizational stakeholders including governments and external agents.
- Diversification Strategy in Business
Diversification is a business growth strategy that allows organizations which exists in a saturated market to expand either vertically or horizontally.
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
The paper at hand is aimed at analyzing the best risk management practices and outlining guidelines for designing an effective procurement risk management strategy.
- Tea Station Company Human Resource Department
The paper prepares an audit plan for the human resource department in the Ten Ren Tea Company, including process flow diagram, risk analysis, work program, and engagement letter.
- Great Recession of 2007–2010
The essay explores the causes and nature of the Great Recession of 2007–2010, compares and contrasts the Great Recession and the Great Depression.
- Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company Quality Improvement
The paper studies continuous quality improvement in Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, and implementation of Six Sigma and Balanced Scorecard to achieve total quality.
- Etisalat and Its Human Resource Legal Functions
Etisalat Corporation is the leading technology company within the GCC countries, whose development history dates back in the year 1976.
- BlackBerry Business Strategy [Compared to Apple & Motorola]
What is BlackBerry’s business strategy? 🤳 This paper analyzes BlackBerry's strategy and compares it to 📱 Apple’s successful management and Motorola’s business strategy failure. 😮 Aren’t you curious yet?
- Walmart's Business Strategies and Alternatives
Walmart is one of the oldest and most successful retail companies in the whole world. This work aims at analyzing and evaluating the possibilities of Walmart.
- Drug Manufacturing Company's Business Development
Drugs Manufacturing Company (herein referred to as DMC) is a business organization operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Google Employee Empowerment
Researching Google employees empowerment? 🧑💼 As the transnational corporation, Google employs a variety of professionals throughout the world. 🌎 Read this article to learn more about Google’s empowerment methods. 🔩
- Creativity Management: the Way to True Inspiration
Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration is a 2014 book, written by Amy Wallace and Edwin Catmull, about managing creativity.
- Frugal Innovation and Change Management in India
This report uses frugal innovation in India to evaluate why change is so prevalent and so necessary for organizational success and survival.
- Customer Service in the Telecommunications Industry
Research and analysis of the factors that are responsible for the success or failure of any business indicate that good customer service plays an integral part in the success of business.
- Blockbuster Inc Company: Factors of Fall
This paper evaluates the factors that have led to a decline of revenues and the clients of the blockbuster movie and DVD Rental Company through the years.
- Willa Seldon's Leadership Style at the Tides Centre
This paper aims at using the existing leadership theories and knowledge about the application of leadership in organizations to evaluate Willa Seldon's leadership at the Tides Centre.
- Industrial Psychology: Leadership and Work Performance
Regardless of the type of organization, good leadership is one of the primary determinants of the success of such organization.
- Global Scale Business Ethics Models
This report emphasizes the importance of studying business ethics and the business people’s awareness of the most efficient applications of ethical philosophy.
- Business Growth and Opportunity Strategies
Firms pursuing differentiation as their main strategy manufacture their finished goods or services with very distinctive traits.
- Al Fajer Enterprises Total Quality Management
Integrating total quality management in Al Fajer Enterprises plays a critical role in overcoming the problems of endeavoring to subscribe to ISO standards.
- Emirates Airlines' Human Resources Practice
The Emirates Airlines is ranked the seventh position in a list of the best global air carriers across the globe based on the revenue that is generated per kilometer of travel.
- Organizational Dynamics and Its Factors
The study aims at examining the different factors that create a dynamic organization and the possible linkages with other organizational factors.
- Leader's Performance in the Organization
The leader should state his vision clearly and also outline the aim and objective that the organization is supposed to fulfill within a given period.
- Emirates Airlines Company Strategies and Standards
The gap analysis is a typical tool used to identify the shortfalls inherent in Emirates Airlines that acts as a source of problems for registering with quality standard.
- Retail Business Analysis: Wal-Mart Stores
The paper has taken into account a real business by conducting a study on Wal-Mart Stores Incorporation which operates in the United States.
- Financial Crisis in Turkey and Argentina
The study aims to develop a more profound understanding of the financial crisis in the emerging economies during the period of 1999 to 2001.
- Applied Problem Solving in the Workplace
Problem solving prototypes are essential in addressing the multiple issues that emerge daily in the workplace.
- Leadership Impact on the Company Culture for Innovation
The relationship between leadership style and the culture of innovation is seen as a strong organizational component that fosters better performance and competitiveness.
- James River Air Conditioning Company's Human Resources
The human resource department seeks to ensure that employees strive to achieve the overall objectives of the company. The company has customer based objectives.
- Barriers to Conflict Management in the Workplace
Among the major barriers of conflict management include issues such as inadequate planning, incorrect assumption, failure to communicate effectively etc.
- Insiders and Outsiders Role in Leading Organizational Change
While the term insiders is used in this paper to refer to internal change agents or consultants, outsiders refers to external change agents.
- Walmart Company's Human Resource Management Practices
This study explores Wal-Mart’s human resource department. It identifies physical, human, and financial resources and human resources planning approaches.
- Enron Corporate Governance Failure & Issues
Enron corporate governance illustrates why corporate governance can fail. 🔋 Research corporate governance issues in Enron scandal with us! 📜
- Financial Mergers and Acquisitions: Methods and Strategies
Mergers and acquisitions are the most common expansion strategies due to an extended variety of advantages such as increasing competitive edge.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Greece
The recent recession had a negative effect in the performance of both private and public sectors in Greece. The government adjusted its monetary and fiscal policies.
- Critical Success Factors for Managing Change as a Business Process
Business processes are characterized as sets of events and activities performed by the staff and equipment to achieve a particular business goal.
- Canopy Company's Porter's Five Forces Analysis
The main reason why Porter's five forces concept link to the Canopy's case is that for Canopy, understanding the competitive environment of the market is crucial to remain the market leader.
- Netflix Company's Analysis
Over several years of its existence, Netflix has cemented its image as one of the best-recognized and most popular companies providing its customers with an opportunity to view original shows online.
- Organizational Leadership and Changes
Leadership is the process through which an individual guides and influences a group or an organization towards a common goal.
- Management Consultancy Role in Strategic Plans
This essay reviews the conventional approaches to management consultancy and compares the approaches with social constructionist alternative.
- Markets and Institutions Role in the Financial Crisis
Financial markets and institutions, including banking and insurance companies, encounter several risks whenever a crisis threatens them.
- Women and Entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia
This research is focused on women and entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia and is investigating whether women's entrepreneurial microbusinesses can grow in Saudi Arabia.
- Enterprise Resource Planning in Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry
This study aims to show that the adaptation of firms to imposed conformity of ERP platforms was a major challenge in the Nigeria oil and gas industry.
- Types of Innovation in Business
Organizations where people are ignorant about change and innovation will automatically fail to innovate since the employees will tend to oppose and criticize things that they know nothing about.
- DesignIT Company: Network Consultation Proposal
DesignIT is a growing graphic arts firm. The proposal presented to the company covers issues related networking and costs.
- Wal-Mart: Issues in Management
In this essay, the causes and consequences of Wal-Mart's negative experience and the lessons that could help the company to succeed in other international markets, will be analyzed
- Strategic Management and Planning Literature Critique
This paper seeks to discuss strategic planning based on the statement of Richard Whittington in the literature on the theme of strategic planning.
- Netflix Company's Features
Founded in 1997, the Netflix Company has grown and is currently well placed in the movie rental industry of America and the rest of the world.
- Human Resource Management Value System
Knowledge management is about distribution best practices, improvement workers competencies and association output.
- Group Work and Virtual Team Development
Most people think that the barriers posed by technology are the main hindrance to the success of virtual teams and virtual team development.
- Company Problem Solution: Global Communications
This paper looks at the various problems facing the company and the initiatives the company can take to ensure its survival in the global market.
- International Debt Crisis and Development Economics
The international debt crisis refers to the inability of developing nations to repay sovereign debts borrowed from international market, development institutions and sovereign governments.
- The Nature of Management Accounting
Accounting is more than a way to organize financial figures. The goals of a nation and the aspiration of a people influence the structure of an accounting system.
- The Fail of General Electric Company
The overall analysis in this paper indicates that GE has the potential to control its ailing condition. The internal and external factors impacted the growth of GE.
- The Enron Corporation' Business Skills
Ethical principles are of vital importance to the success of an organization. The Enron scandal is among the worst bankruptcy cases in the American history.
- Clark Faucet Company: Project Management Methodology
Researching Clark Faucet company? 🛁 The methodology manual plan in this paper will provide a good stand for the Clark Faucet Company to increase the benefit. 📈
- New Product Development Processes
New product development is a major tool for business survival. This work explores the importance of NPD, competitor identification, trends affecting NPD, and NPD models.
- Capitalistic Economy and Market Failures in Austria
The free market of the system is also referred to as the capitalistic economy. In this kind of market economy, the resources are controlled by the private sector.
- Small Business Failures.
Significant contribution of small business everywhere in the world compels us to understand the causes of its failure.
- Human Resource Management: Academic Theory
The human resource management sector in any organization deals with ensuring that all the complainants relevant to all staff issues are passed forward to be addressed.
- Key Factors for Success in Running Successful Projects
This paper will try to discuss, analyze, and relate different key factors that are necessary and significant for the successful running of the projects in different businesses environments.
- GU Project and Its Risk Management
In the case of GU, the current problem that the project is facing is system failure due to unknown software that the system users, namely, students and instructors, have uploaded in their computers.
- Organization Theory: Design and Change
The management of the company should realize that utilizing groups leads to effective or improved decision making, more risk taking and presumably accelerated rates of innovation.
- The Real Problem With Corporate Governance
In the present economic crisis scenario, institutional investors across the globe have become increasing active and have been seen in taking active participation in various aspects of corporate governance.
- Organizational Behavior: Communication Barrier
There are a number of barriers to good communication in organizations. Some of the communication barriers can be grouped to different groups.
- Global Economy Problems Encountered in the USA and Global House Market
The failure of the major financers in America has affected economic growth both in America and other states that largely depend on America for financial aid and grants as well as markets for their products.
- Risk Management in Construction Industry in the UK
This paper studies risk management in the construction industry, as well as the benefits and limitations of risk management in the construction industry in the UK.
- AWB Company: Ethical Value and Practices
The company was listed in the Australian stock exchange in 2001 long after taking over from the Australian wheat board.
- System Implementation Problem Analysis
This reading case describes a system implementation problem and explains the importance of keeping the information safe from the different attacks of viruses and hackers
- Baltimore Hilton: Shortcomings in Project Planning and Management
The purpose of this paper is to critically evaluate how the construction of a new state-of-the-art hotel called Hilton Baltimore was planned and executed
- Market Failure – Operation of an Oil Cartel in the Middle East
The paper analyzes the operation of oil cartel in the Middle East to assess whether the operation represents a market failure.
- Risk-Assessment and Cost-Effectiveness of Rehabilitating Open Cut Coal Mine Spoil Areas
This research aims to present an analytical report on risk analysis and techniques of risk analysis with respect to engineering systems.
- Rhodes Industries: Analysis of a Failing Company
Rhodes Industries were a company started by Robert Rhodes in the year 1950 in Canada Robert Rhodes. He promoted the business by manufacturing pipes and glasses for industrial use.
- Business Analysis and Management of Change: Applying SSM to the CONFIRM Case
The SSM is one of the best and advanced systems thinking approaches for analyzing problems in the workplace where the problem issues cannot be defined.
- M5 and M1 Contracts in Hungary: Project Finance
The main purpose of M5 and M1 contracts in Hungary is to provide the transport system with information that will increase road usage more effective, efficient and safely to the road usage.
- Analysis of Failed Merger of Daimler Benz and Chrysler
If two companies merge, they would have to consider the cultural and language differences between the two countries in which the two companies are situated.
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Survival
This paper shall explore factors contributing to the death as well as survival of SMEs within the first 10 years of their operation.
- International Human Resource Policy for Expatriates
Proper human resource policies should be put in place to cater to expatriate assignments. This ensures proper management of human resources globally for expatriate employees.
- Marketing. Service Quality in the Banking Industry
Accuracy, affordability, flexibility, efficiency or speed, variety, and professionalism are some of the important service characteristics in the banking industry.
- Aloha Airlines: Marketing Strategy
Aloha Airlines had its headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Airline operated in Honolulu International Airport.
- Sony Ericsson: Company Information
Sony Ericsson mobile communication was formed as a joint venture in 2001. The aim of this paper is to take a deeper analysis of the whole path traveled by the joint venture.
- Entrepreneurship Concept in Business Sphere
Entrepreneurship has the potential to support economic growth, and the government can demonstrate its interest in this engine by making it a priority.
- Coca-Cola: Product Development Analysis
This paper aims at analyzing some of the reasons that have made some products successful while others fail to gain market.
- Corporate Strategy Decline and Recovery in Business
A corporate strategy is a strategic approach that charts the way forward for a business entity by analyzing the external and the internal environment of the business.
- Knowledge Management: Business Strategies
Knowledge management initiatives rely on information technology as an important enabler as well as a medium to create and distribute knowledge.
- Coca Cola Operations Management
Coca-Cola Company is a worldwide soft drink company with an international market presence in over 200 countries.
- Impacts of Implementing an ERP System
The paper provides an explanation of current business environments and why an ERP system may be necessary through the analysis of 4 cases studies in India, US, and the UK.
- International Human Resource Management: Expatriate Assignments
The prospects of the firms and individuals having a global perspective, among other reasons, have contributed to the success of expatriate assignments.
- JetBlue in the Global Financial Downturn
Competition in airline industry has led to JetBlue Airline Company having to always be at par with the changing technology.
- Peanut Butter Corporation of America: Ethics and Knowledge Integration
Food is fundamental or principle to human existence however as seen in the PCA food poisoning case it can cause illness and death if mishandled or mismanaged.
- Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited: Company Analysis
Ceramic Fuel Cell has set itself as the global leader in SOFC technology. Already it has developed fuel cells together with their fuel stacks that are a source of clean energy.
- Noncompliance Risks in Corporate Governance
Corporate governance refers to a set of policies, laws, customs, and processes which dictate the manner in which a corporation is managed.
- Preventing From Switching to the Other Service Provider
In this article writer researches the main reasons for the customers’ switching to the other service providers and ways to prevent it.
- Recruiting Approaches in A3 Integral Energy
A3 Integral Energy, an Australian state-owned Energy Corporation, has applied a prudent and strategic approach to the recruitment of its internationally spread number of employees.
- Denver International Airport: Automated Baggage Handling System
The need by Denver international airport management team to upgrade their airport to a state-of-the art airport led to them coming up with an automated baggage handling system.
- P J P Ltd.'s Stock Control and Lighting Replacement
For purposes of analysis, it is assumed that carrying cost can be averaged out evenly no matter how long the component remains in P J P Ltd. storage.
- Nobu Restaurants Chain's Service Marketing
The Nobu chain which is a typical example of a service marketing organization owned by Matsuhisa, Matsuhisa started his training as a chef in Tokyo.
- Entrepreneurship and the Successful Business Plan
Many people wish to become entrepreneurs at one time of their live. Running a business or being self employed is viewed at part of individual’s successes.
- Service Delivery Excellence: Engineering, Construction
The international business manager should then study and understand the complexities pertaining to engineering and construction services delivery.
- Economic Development Is All About State's Power
The paper intends to argue out that development is directly related to the state power as an entity to develop a favorable environment that stimulates economic development.
- Corporate Governances in Satyam Computer Services Limited
Concept of corporate governance from the perspective of Satyam Computer Services Limited IT company in India that specializes in outsourcing and other computer services.
- Information Management for a Company's Success
Managing information is a key element for the success of an enterprise. Firms are increasingly incorporating emerging information technologies.
- Entrepreneurship in the Book “Sir Alan Sugar. The Bibliography.”
This paper is aimed at carrying out an analysis of the three themes namely: - resources, innovation, and failure of an entrepreneur.
- Safaricom: Services Marketing
Identification of the entire operation services offered by the Safaricom company identifies the company’s blueprint and highlights the potential areas of service failure.
- Ethics Competency and Approach to Leadership
The concept of leadership is an important part of business operation and ethics in the business, corporate, and industrial world.
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Selection and Risks
Enterprise Resource Planning has attracted increased interest in the recent past. This system is an integrated system that provides integrated support.
- Expatriate Managers in China
Major challenger United Kingdom expatriate working in China includes language difference, cultural difference, and difference in leadership and management styles.
- Developing Strategic HRM Policies and Plans
The current state of competition in business environment calls for organizations to be open to embracing changes and innovations aimed at helping them gain competitive advantages.
- Avebe and Noveon: Strategy, Innovation and Change
The example of alliance between Avebe and Noveon illustrates the mistakes that companies often make while trying to achieve the goals of global expansion and market share increase.
- C-Nomis Is Project: Reasons for Failure
Conclusively, the C-Nomis project failed to achieve its projected success, like many projects, it suffered from multiple factors that led to the eventual suspension of the project.
- Wembley Stadium Project: Strategic Management Operations
The paper discusses the Wembley Stadium project. The poor performance of the project management department receives the highest blame concerning the failure of the project.
- Continuous Process Improvement: DMAIC Improvement Cycle
The DMAIC process is additionally successfully used to identify the primary sources of variation that result in the quality problem being faced by the company.
- Critical Reflection: Team Work and Project Management
The innovation world has undergone major transformations. This has in turn called fro more calculated measures and approach towards product development management.
- Retail Trade Sector of the United Arab Emirates
The wholesale and retail trade sector is one of the drivers of economic development and competitiveness in the market. The UAE requires high technological advancement.
- Dell Inc.: Strategic Analysis
This essay reports on Dell Inc. strategic analysis. It addresses Dell Inc. internal strategic analysis through internal Dell Inc. business environmen.
- Nike's Project Failure with Supply Chain System
This case study deals with the effects of Nike's supply chain and ERP systems upgrade in 2000, which was aimed at making it a luminary system, acquired at a cost of $400 million.
- The Clinical Concierge Services: Solving the Issues of Communication
The most important issue that would be addressed at CCS is the problem of communication breakdown. In order to identify the problem several methods were used to collect data.
- Digital Transformation of Walmart
Walmart failed to engage with their potential consumers online strategically, and used a more traditional approach to enter, for instance, the Asia Pacific market.
- Toyota’s Car Recall: Risk Management
Toyota’s recall of cars in the period between 2010 and 2019 requires the reconsideration of its risk management approaches.
- Customer Services as a Business Success Factor
Customer services are supposed to perform two primary objectives: to satisfy the demands and requirements of clients and to create a positive image of the company.
- Sustainability of the Organisation
Business sustainability is a concept that largely determines organizations’ market success and development opportunities both in the short and long term.
- Innovation for Sustainability
Sustainable development and implementation of innovation are given great importance, considering the modern trends for overconsumption and profitability.
- Business-Oriented Systems Maintenance Management
With the help of specific programs, employees are able to reduce waste, improve the quality of work, remove insufficiency, and promote progress.
- Disneyland and Its Marketing in France
Disneyland Paris is now a successful theme park in Europe, but it had diverse issues in the first years of its work.
- Computerized Maintenance Management System in Total Productive Management
TPM is an effective improving productivity strategy and reducing maintenance costs, and when it is used with a CMMS, the costs incurred due to equipment downtime are eliminated.
- Boeing Max 737: The Case Study
This paper evaluates the current regulations of aircraft and crew licenses; it incorporates recommendations to airlines to ensure that the Boeing Max 737 returns safely to service.
- How Is the AIG (American International Group) Working
AIG was a very aggressive competitor and it was trying to make a profit dealing in derivatives tied to the U.S. real estate market.
- Siemens AG: Global Development Strategy
The case of Siemens AG illustrates how a globally developed company and a giant of the telecommunication market, can also encounter developmental issues.
- Walmart Supply Chain Case Study
This case study highlights the challenges faced by Walmart from a digital competitiveness point of view where efforts to compete with Amazon are failing.
- Factors Affecting CRM Implementation
This paper presents an analytical report of the factors that affect the implementation of CRM in any organization.
- Depth Analysis of Kodak Corporation That Failed
The case of Kodak Corporation shows that change and market analysis are the main parts of successful business operations and performance.
- Problem of Bankruptcy of Circuit City
Circuit City, once the second-largest electronics retailer with 720 stores in the United States and 770 stores in Canada, filed a bankruptcy petition on November 10, 2008.
- Safety Culture in Hong Kong Construction Industry
The objective of this paper is to study the extent of the development of a safety culture in the construction industry in Hong Kong.
- Case Study: HK Corporation Plastic Company
The budgeting process as well as the system of control in HK Corporation is in need of several improvements. The system of standard costing and variance is a helpful tool.
- Exceptional Computer Services: Company Analysis
Exceptional Computer Services is the company, which is engaged in the sphere of information services and actions, which are closely linked with information and data security.
- Business Process Management : Research Proposal
Business Process Management (BPM, is an organizational leadership model that focuses on the alignment of the entire operations in accordance with the requirements of the customers.
- Financial Management in Small and Medium Enterprises
The essay addresses the question of what the major problems of financial management and financing in small and medium enterprises are.
- Activity-Based Costing in the Organization
Activity-Based Costing is a management accounting technique developed to assign specific resource costs to the different products offered by the organization.
- Creative Accounting and Normative Accounting
Creative accounting is the subjective use of accounting standards and guidelines in order to show a healthier financial position than is actually the case.
- Delta Airlines Incorporation in the Aviation Industry
Delta Airlines Incorporation was established in 1924 as an aerial crop dusting company. The firm offers air transport to passengers and cargo in the United States and other countries.
- Ethical Failure of Lehman Brothers Company
In the Lehman Brothers case, the repos which were used were not disclosed and were used as asset disposals but this was never disclosed as per the requirement of the US law.
- Takeovers: The Integration Process
Takeovers result in a culture clash. For the integration process to be successful, it is vital to undertake a comprehensive cultural analysis.
- Issue Analysis Paper of Wal-Mart
The three common IT issues, the failure to conduct proper market research emerges as the most critical issue facing Wal-Mart.
- Pacific Global Dominican Inc.'s Process Analysis
Pacific Global Dominican Inc. is a leading manufacturer of converted papers in the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.
- Enforcement Actions Taken by the Board
The Texas State Board of Public Accountancy has a variety of actions of offenses. The paper summarizes the nature of the cases handled by the Board between 2004 and 2006.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
The report focused on the purposes, effects, and prospects for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
- Economic Crisis: Roles of Financial Institutions
The role of financial institutions in the intermediation process is indispensable in the economic performance of an economy.
- Moral Hazard and Banking Relations
The role of the government as the deposit insurer should be based on the level of capital that the firm holds and on whether the bank has gambled or invested prudently.
- The Rise and Fall of Enron
Enron’s idea to decentralize its activities into many subsidiaries and cover business units was a strategy to hide a big loss that could have halted the company a bit sooner.
- Internal Control System: Limitations, Procedures, Symptoms of Lack
This paper is an individual project that describes the internal control system, its limitations, procedures, and symptoms of lack.
- Ecosystem Potential of Tasmania’s Tarkin National Park
This paper assesses the ecosystem potential of Tasmania's Tarkin National Park and discusses steps to conserve the area and develop its use-value.
- Accounting: Crazy Computers case Study
The purpose of this article is to discuss the topic of revenue recognition from the reinsurance of guarantee contracts using the example of Crazy Computers.