- 🔝 Top 10 Failure Analysis Report Examples
- 📖 Failure Analysis: The Basics
- 📊 Failure Analysis Techniques
- 📝 Failure Analysis Research Paper Examples
- 💡 Essay Ideas on Failure Analysis
- 👍 Good Failure Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- 🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Failure Analysis
- ✍️ Failure Analysis Essay Examples for College
Failure hurts, right? However, it is a critical part of everyone’s life. Failure can happen anywhere and in any part of life, from finances to relationships. Still, no matter the dimension, it comes in handy in helping us become better and achieve our goals. Failure is a great teacher, offering us learning opportunities for improvement.
In this article, we’ll discuss the importance of business failure analysis for company development. Besides, we’ve gathered a list of excellent failure analysis report examples for your inspiration.
🔝 Top 10 Failure Analysis Report Examples
- The WTO and the Failure of the Doha Rounds
- Global and Asian Financial Crisis Comparison
- The U.S Banking Regulation
- Ethics and Social Responsibility in Decision Making
- Cultural Factors in International Business
- Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Leadership and Change Management
- Carlsen and Agsten Companies: Production and Supply Chain
- New Accounting Information Systems Failure
- Diversification Strategy in Business
📖 Failure Analysis: The Basics
What Is Failure Analysis?
Failure analysis is a comprehensive process that involves collecting and analyzing data to establish why a product or business decision was unsuccessful. In most cases, the goal of failure analysis is to come up with good corrective actions or even determine liability. It is an essential discipline in many companies and can help to save lives, money, and resources when done correctly.
What Is the Purpose of Failure Analysis?
The definition of business failure analysis implies that you are trying to establish why the preset goals or objectives were not met. The team conducting it creates a failure analysis report, which can act as the baseline for new ways to prevent future failure occurrences. Often, companies use the report to map the need for changes in their operations.
How to Perform a Root Cause Failure Analysis?
Carrying out root cause analysis (RCA) is central to solving problems. The process goes beyond the simple cause-effect form of assessments. So, here are the five main steps to follow when conducting this type of analysis:
- Define the problem.
- Gather data.
- Identify the root causal factors and research them.
- Determine the root causes.
- Recommend the best solutions and implement them.
📊 Failure Analysis Techniques
You can use several techniques for failure analysis to determine why equipment and processes in a business failed. Let’s highlight the three most effective methods to consider:
The Five Whys
It’s a questioning technique used to determine the causes and effects of a specific failure or problem. The method simply asks, “Why?” It is based on the common observation that by the time you ask the fifth “why,” the problem will be resolved.
|✔️ Advantages||❌ Disadvantages|
|A small team can conduct it. Usually, 2-3 people are sufficient to run a business failure analysis using this method. The technique works best when exploring clearly defined component failures.||The Five Whys method is based on the idea that every effect comes with a single cause. It means that when a cause results in different effects, the technique is likely to be ineffective.|
|The method is very flexible because it does not have specific rules on the time or questions to explore. So, you are free to pursue any thesis or use the preferred theoretical framework. The outcome depends on how knowledgeable and persistent the team involved is.||The method of product failure analysis does not work adequately for organizational analysis.|
The Fishbone Diagram
It’s a graphical tool for identifying root causes and processing input categories with the highest variability in the output. The method derives its name from its shape, which resembles a fishbone complete with a central spine and branches. When doing failure analysis, the branches categorize the causes.
|✔️ Advantages||❌ Disadvantages|
|The fishbone diagram is very effective in investigating relationships between causes. Therefore, it works well when involving people in business or organizational problem-solving.||The fact that this method involves many people is its most significant limitation. It encourages the adoption of divergent approaches where the temptation to fix everything might result in major challenges.|
|Even when working alone, it is still possible to use the method and answer the question, “What are the factors causing the failure?”||To be successful with this method, it’s necessary to cull the causes which are not sufficient or necessary.|
This technique combines the questions used in the Five Whys method and the tree structure of fault tree analysis. It is considered better than the Five Whys model because you can investigate when a single effect or problem results from multiple causes.
To use this method, the failure, deviation, or problem is put at the top of a tree or left of the template. Then, causes are assessed for existence, sufficiency, and necessity. Any cause that does meet the test is removed from the list.
|✔️ Advantages||❌ Disadvantages|
|This method has a reliable structure for recording causes and evidence, making it pretty easy to use.||The technique is ineffective in analyzing time-dependent events.|
|This method’s different failure analysis reports show that it can be used for multiple scenarios.||The complexity of the method makes it difficult to handle sequence dependencies.|
|You can incorporate results generated from other tools.||It does not offer ways to fill in knowledge gaps.|
Want to find more information on how to write this type of analysis? Check out the examples of essays collected on the web page below.
📝 Failure Analysis Research Paper Examples
- Risk Management and Corporate GovernanceBusiness essay sample: The paper at hand is aimed at analyzing the best risk management practices and outlining guidelines for designing an effective procurement risk management strategy.
- Tea Station Company Human Resource DepartmentBusiness essay sample: The paper prepares an audit plan for the human resource department in the Ten Ren Tea Company, including process flow diagram, risk analysis, work program, and engagement letter.
- Great Recession of 2007–2010Business essay sample: The essay explores the causes and nature of the Great Recession of 2007–2010, compares and contrasts the Great Recession and the Great Depression.
- Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company Quality ImprovementBusiness essay sample: The paper studies continuous quality improvement in Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, and implementation of Six Sigma and Balanced Scorecard to achieve total quality.
- Etisalat and Its Human Resource Legal FunctionsBusiness essay sample: Etisalat Corporation is the leading technology company within the GCC countries, whose development history dates back in the year 1976.
- BlackBerry Business Strategy [Compared to Apple & Motorola]Business essay sample: What is BlackBerry’s business strategy? 🤳 This paper analyzes BlackBerry's strategy and compares it to 📱 Apple’s successful management and Motorola’s business strategy failure. 😮 Aren’t you curious yet?
- Walmart's Business Strategies and AlternativesBusiness essay sample: Walmart is one of the oldest and most successful retail companies in the whole world. This work aims at analyzing and evaluating the possibilities of Walmart.
- Drug Manufacturing Company's Business DevelopmentBusiness essay sample: Drugs Manufacturing Company (herein referred to as DMC) is a business organization operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Google Employee EmpowermentBusiness essay sample: Researching Google employees empowerment? 🧑💼 As the transnational corporation, Google employs a variety of professionals throughout the world. 🌎 Read this article to learn more about Google’s empowerment methods. 🔩
- Creativity Management: the Way to True InspirationBusiness essay sample: Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration is a 2014 book, written by Amy Wallace and Edwin Catmull, about managing creativity.
- Frugal Innovation and Change Management in IndiaBusiness essay sample: This report uses frugal innovation in India to evaluate why change is so prevalent and so necessary for organizational success and survival.
- Customer Service in the Telecommunications IndustryBusiness essay sample: Research and analysis of the factors that are responsible for the success or failure of any business indicate that good customer service plays an integral part in the success of business.
- Blockbuster Inc Company: Factors of FallBusiness essay sample: This paper evaluates the factors that have led to a decline of revenues and the clients of the blockbuster movie and DVD Rental Company through the years.
- Willa Seldon's Leadership Style at the Tides CentreBusiness essay sample: This paper aims at using the existing leadership theories and knowledge about the application of leadership in organizations to evaluate Willa Seldon's leadership at the Tides Centre.
- Industrial Psychology: Leadership and Work PerformanceBusiness essay sample: Regardless of the type of organization, good leadership is one of the primary determinants of the success of such organization.
- Global Scale Business Ethics ModelsBusiness essay sample: This report emphasizes the importance of studying business ethics and the business people’s awareness of the most efficient applications of ethical philosophy.
- Business Growth and Opportunity StrategiesBusiness essay sample: Firms pursuing differentiation as their main strategy manufacture their finished goods or services with very distinctive traits.
- Al Fajer Enterprises Total Quality ManagementBusiness essay sample: Integrating total quality management in Al Fajer Enterprises plays a critical role in overcoming the problems of endeavoring to subscribe to ISO standards.
- Emirates Airlines' Human Resources PracticeBusiness essay sample: The Emirates Airlines is ranked the seventh position in a list of the best global air carriers across the globe based on the revenue that is generated per kilometer of travel.
- Organizational Dynamics and Its FactorsBusiness essay sample: The study aims at examining the different factors that create a dynamic organization and the possible linkages with other organizational factors.
- Leader's Performance in the OrganizationBusiness essay sample: The leader should state his vision clearly and also outline the aim and objective that the organization is supposed to fulfill within a given period.
- Emirates Airlines Company Strategies and StandardsBusiness essay sample: The gap analysis is a typical tool used to identify the shortfalls inherent in Emirates Airlines that acts as a source of problems for registering with quality standard.
- Retail Business Analysis: Wal-Mart StoresBusiness essay sample: The paper has taken into account a real business by conducting a study on Wal-Mart Stores Incorporation which operates in the United States.
- Financial Crisis in Turkey and ArgentinaBusiness essay sample: The study aims to develop a more profound understanding of the financial crisis in the emerging economies during the period of 1999 to 2001.
- Applied Problem Solving in the WorkplaceBusiness essay sample: Problem solving prototypes are essential in addressing the multiple issues that emerge daily in the workplace.
- Leadership Impact on the Company Culture for InnovationBusiness essay sample: The relationship between leadership style and the culture of innovation is seen as a strong organizational component that fosters better performance and competitiveness.
- James River Air Conditioning Company's Human ResourcesBusiness essay sample: The human resource department seeks to ensure that employees strive to achieve the overall objectives of the company. The company has customer based objectives.
- Barriers to Conflict Management in the WorkplaceBusiness essay sample: Among the major barriers of conflict management include issues such as inadequate planning, incorrect assumption, failure to communicate effectively etc.
- Insiders and Outsiders Role in Leading Organizational ChangeBusiness essay sample: While the term insiders is used in this paper to refer to internal change agents or consultants, outsiders refers to external change agents.
- Walmart Company's Human Resource Management PracticesBusiness essay sample: This study explores Wal-Mart’s human resource department. It identifies physical, human, and financial resources and human resources planning approaches.
- Enron Corporate Governance Failure & IssuesBusiness essay sample: Enron corporate governance illustrates why corporate governance can fail. 🔋 Research corporate governance issues in Enron scandal with us! 📜
- Financial Mergers and Acquisitions: Methods and StrategiesBusiness essay sample: Mergers and acquisitions are the most common expansion strategies due to an extended variety of advantages such as increasing competitive edge.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies in GreeceBusiness essay sample: The recent recession had a negative effect in the performance of both private and public sectors in Greece. The government adjusted its monetary and fiscal policies.
- Critical Success Factors for Managing Change as a Business ProcessBusiness essay sample: Business processes are characterized as sets of events and activities performed by the staff and equipment to achieve a particular business goal.
- Canopy Company's Porter's Five Forces AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The main reason why Porter's five forces concept link to the Canopy's case is that for Canopy, understanding the competitive environment of the market is crucial to remain the market leader.
- Netflix Company's AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Over several years of its existence, Netflix has cemented its image as one of the best-recognized and most popular companies providing its customers with an opportunity to view original shows online.
- Organizational Leadership and ChangesBusiness essay sample: Leadership is the process through which an individual guides and influences a group or an organization towards a common goal.
- Management Consultancy Role in Strategic PlansBusiness essay sample: This essay reviews the conventional approaches to management consultancy and compares the approaches with social constructionist alternative.
- Markets and Institutions Role in the Financial CrisisBusiness essay sample: Financial markets and institutions, including banking and insurance companies, encounter several risks whenever a crisis threatens them.
- Women and Entrepreneurship in Saudi ArabiaBusiness essay sample: This research is focused on women and entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia and is investigating whether women's entrepreneurial microbusinesses can grow in Saudi Arabia.
💡 Essay Ideas on Failure Analysis
- Enterprise Resource Planning in Nigeria Oil and Gas IndustryBusiness essay sample: This study aims to show that the adaptation of firms to imposed conformity of ERP platforms was a major challenge in the Nigeria oil and gas industry.
- Types of Innovation in BusinessBusiness essay sample: Organizations where people are ignorant about change and innovation will automatically fail to innovate since the employees will tend to oppose and criticize things that they know nothing about.
- DesignIT Company: Network Consultation ProposalBusiness essay sample: DesignIT is a growing graphic arts firm. The proposal presented to the company covers issues related networking and costs.
- Wal-Mart: Issues in ManagementBusiness essay sample: In this essay, the causes and consequences of Wal-Mart's negative experience and the lessons that could help the company to succeed in other international markets, will be analyzed
- Strategic Management and Planning Literature CritiqueBusiness essay sample: This paper seeks to discuss strategic planning based on the statement of Richard Whittington in the literature on the theme of strategic planning.
- Netflix Company's FeaturesBusiness essay sample: Founded in 1997, the Netflix Company has grown and is currently well placed in the movie rental industry of America and the rest of the world.
- Human Resource Management Value SystemBusiness essay sample: Knowledge management is about distribution best practices, improvement workers competencies and association output.
- Group Work and Virtual Team DevelopmentBusiness essay sample: Most people think that the barriers posed by technology are the main hindrance to the success of virtual teams and virtual team development.
- Company Problem Solution: Global CommunicationsBusiness essay sample: This paper looks at the various problems facing the company and the initiatives the company can take to ensure its survival in the global market.
- International Debt Crisis and Development EconomicsBusiness essay sample: The international debt crisis refers to the inability of developing nations to repay sovereign debts borrowed from international market, development institutions and sovereign governments.
- The Nature of Management AccountingBusiness essay sample: Accounting is more than a way to organize financial figures. The goals of a nation and the aspiration of a people influence the structure of an accounting system.
- The Fail of General Electric CompanyBusiness essay sample: The overall analysis in this paper indicates that GE has the potential to control its ailing condition. The internal and external factors impacted the growth of GE.
- The Enron Corporation' Business SkillsBusiness essay sample: Ethical principles are of vital importance to the success of an organization. The Enron scandal is among the worst bankruptcy cases in the American history.
- Clark Faucet Company: Project Management MethodologyBusiness essay sample: Researching Clark Faucet company? 🛁 The methodology manual plan in this paper will provide a good stand for the Clark Faucet Company to increase the benefit. 📈
- New Product Development ProcessesBusiness essay sample: New product development is a major tool for business survival. This work explores the importance of NPD, competitor identification, trends affecting NPD, and NPD models.
- Capitalistic Economy and Market Failures in AustriaBusiness essay sample: The free market of the system is also referred to as the capitalistic economy. In this kind of market economy, the resources are controlled by the private sector.
- Small Business Failures.Business essay sample: Significant contribution of small business everywhere in the world compels us to understand the causes of its failure.
- Human Resource Management: Academic TheoryBusiness essay sample: The human resource management sector in any organization deals with ensuring that all the complainants relevant to all staff issues are passed forward to be addressed.
- Key Factors for Success in Running Successful ProjectsBusiness essay sample: This paper will try to discuss, analyze, and relate different key factors that are necessary and significant for the successful running of the projects in different businesses environments.
- GU Project and Its Risk ManagementBusiness essay sample: In the case of GU, the current problem that the project is facing is system failure due to unknown software that the system users, namely, students and instructors, have uploaded in their computers.
- Organization Theory: Design and ChangeBusiness essay sample: The management of the company should realize that utilizing groups leads to effective or improved decision making, more risk taking and presumably accelerated rates of innovation.
- The Real Problem With Corporate GovernanceBusiness essay sample: In the present economic crisis scenario, institutional investors across the globe have become increasing active and have been seen in taking active participation in various aspects of corporate governance.
- Organizational Behavior: Communication BarrierBusiness essay sample: There are a number of barriers to good communication in organizations. Some of the communication barriers can be grouped to different groups.
- Global Economy Problems Encountered in the USA and Global House MarketBusiness essay sample: The failure of the major financers in America has affected economic growth both in America and other states that largely depend on America for financial aid and grants as well as markets for their products.
- Risk Management in Construction Industry in the UKBusiness essay sample: This paper studies risk management in the construction industry, as well as the benefits and limitations of risk management in the construction industry in the UK.
- AWB Company: Ethical Value and PracticesBusiness essay sample: The company was listed in the Australian stock exchange in 2001 long after taking over from the Australian wheat board.
- System Implementation Problem AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This reading case describes a system implementation problem and explains the importance of keeping the information safe from the different attacks of viruses and hackers
- Baltimore Hilton: Shortcomings in Project Planning and ManagementBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this paper is to critically evaluate how the construction of a new state-of-the-art hotel called Hilton Baltimore was planned and executed
- Market Failure – Operation of an Oil Cartel in the Middle EastBusiness essay sample: The paper analyzes the operation of oil cartel in the Middle East to assess whether the operation represents a market failure.
- Risk-Assessment and Cost-Effectiveness of Rehabilitating Open Cut Coal Mine Spoil AreasBusiness essay sample: This research aims to present an analytical report on risk analysis and techniques of risk analysis with respect to engineering systems.
- Rhodes Industries: Analysis of a Failing CompanyBusiness essay sample: Rhodes Industries were a company started by Robert Rhodes in the year 1950 in Canada Robert Rhodes. He promoted the business by manufacturing pipes and glasses for industrial use.
- Business Analysis and Management of Change: Applying SSM to the CONFIRM CaseBusiness essay sample: The SSM is one of the best and advanced systems thinking approaches for analyzing problems in the workplace where the problem issues cannot be defined.
- M5 and M1 Contracts in Hungary: Project FinanceBusiness essay sample: The main purpose of M5 and M1 contracts in Hungary is to provide the transport system with information that will increase road usage more effective, efficient and safely to the road usage.
- Analysis of Failed Merger of Daimler Benz and ChryslerBusiness essay sample: If two companies merge, they would have to consider the cultural and language differences between the two countries in which the two companies are situated.
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises SurvivalBusiness essay sample: This paper shall explore factors contributing to the death as well as survival of SMEs within the first 10 years of their operation.
- International Human Resource Policy for ExpatriatesBusiness essay sample: Proper human resource policies should be put in place to cater to expatriate assignments. This ensures proper management of human resources globally for expatriate employees.
- Marketing. Service Quality in the Banking IndustryBusiness essay sample: Accuracy, affordability, flexibility, efficiency or speed, variety, and professionalism are some of the important service characteristics in the banking industry.
- Aloha Airlines: Marketing StrategyBusiness essay sample: Aloha Airlines had its headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Airline operated in Honolulu International Airport.
- Sony Ericsson: Company InformationBusiness essay sample: Sony Ericsson mobile communication was formed as a joint venture in 2001. The aim of this paper is to take a deeper analysis of the whole path traveled by the joint venture.
- Entrepreneurship Concept in Business SphereBusiness essay sample: Entrepreneurship has the potential to support economic growth, and the government can demonstrate its interest in this engine by making it a priority.
👍 Good Failure Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- Coca-Cola: Product Development AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper aims at analyzing some of the reasons that have made some products successful while others fail to gain market.
- Corporate Strategy Decline and Recovery in BusinessBusiness essay sample: A corporate strategy is a strategic approach that charts the way forward for a business entity by analyzing the external and the internal environment of the business.
- Knowledge Management: Business StrategiesBusiness essay sample: Knowledge management initiatives rely on information technology as an important enabler as well as a medium to create and distribute knowledge.
- Coca Cola Operations ManagementBusiness essay sample: Coca-Cola Company is a worldwide soft drink company with an international market presence in over 200 countries.
- Impacts of Implementing an ERP SystemBusiness essay sample: The paper provides an explanation of current business environments and why an ERP system may be necessary through the analysis of 4 cases studies in India, US, and the UK.
- International Human Resource Management: Expatriate AssignmentsBusiness essay sample: The prospects of the firms and individuals having a global perspective, among other reasons, have contributed to the success of expatriate assignments.
- JetBlue in the Global Financial DownturnBusiness essay sample: Competition in airline industry has led to JetBlue Airline Company having to always be at par with the changing technology.
- Peanut Butter Corporation of America: Ethics and Knowledge IntegrationBusiness essay sample: Food is fundamental or principle to human existence however as seen in the PCA food poisoning case it can cause illness and death if mishandled or mismanaged.
- Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited: Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Ceramic Fuel Cell has set itself as the global leader in SOFC technology. Already it has developed fuel cells together with their fuel stacks that are a source of clean energy.
- Noncompliance Risks in Corporate GovernanceBusiness essay sample: Corporate governance refers to a set of policies, laws, customs, and processes which dictate the manner in which a corporation is managed.
- Preventing From Switching to the Other Service ProviderBusiness essay sample: In this article writer researches the main reasons for the customers’ switching to the other service providers and ways to prevent it.
- Recruiting Approaches in A3 Integral EnergyBusiness essay sample: A3 Integral Energy, an Australian state-owned Energy Corporation, has applied a prudent and strategic approach to the recruitment of its internationally spread number of employees.
- Denver International Airport: Automated Baggage Handling SystemBusiness essay sample: The need by Denver international airport management team to upgrade their airport to a state-of-the art airport led to them coming up with an automated baggage handling system.
- P J P Ltd.'s Stock Control and Lighting ReplacementBusiness essay sample: For purposes of analysis, it is assumed that carrying cost can be averaged out evenly no matter how long the component remains in P J P Ltd. storage.
- Nobu Restaurants Chain's Service MarketingBusiness essay sample: The Nobu chain which is a typical example of a service marketing organization owned by Matsuhisa, Matsuhisa started his training as a chef in Tokyo.
- Entrepreneurship and the Successful Business PlanBusiness essay sample: Many people wish to become entrepreneurs at one time of their live. Running a business or being self employed is viewed at part of individual’s successes.
- Service Delivery Excellence: Engineering, ConstructionBusiness essay sample: The international business manager should then study and understand the complexities pertaining to engineering and construction services delivery.
- Economic Development Is All About State's PowerBusiness essay sample: The paper intends to argue out that development is directly related to the state power as an entity to develop a favorable environment that stimulates economic development.
- Corporate Governances in Satyam Computer Services LimitedBusiness essay sample: Concept of corporate governance from the perspective of Satyam Computer Services Limited IT company in India that specializes in outsourcing and other computer services.
- Information Management for a Company's SuccessBusiness essay sample: Managing information is a key element for the success of an enterprise. Firms are increasingly incorporating emerging information technologies.
- Entrepreneurship in the Book “Sir Alan Sugar. The Bibliography.”Business essay sample: This paper is aimed at carrying out an analysis of the three themes namely: - resources, innovation, and failure of an entrepreneur.
- Safaricom: Services MarketingBusiness essay sample: Identification of the entire operation services offered by the Safaricom company identifies the company’s blueprint and highlights the potential areas of service failure.
- Ethics Competency and Approach to LeadershipBusiness essay sample: The concept of leadership is an important part of business operation and ethics in the business, corporate, and industrial world.
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Selection and RisksBusiness essay sample: Enterprise Resource Planning has attracted increased interest in the recent past. This system is an integrated system that provides integrated support.
- Expatriate Managers in ChinaBusiness essay sample: Major challenger United Kingdom expatriate working in China includes language difference, cultural difference, and difference in leadership and management styles.
- Developing Strategic HRM Policies and PlansBusiness essay sample: The current state of competition in business environment calls for organizations to be open to embracing changes and innovations aimed at helping them gain competitive advantages.
- Avebe and Noveon: Strategy, Innovation and ChangeBusiness essay sample: The example of alliance between Avebe and Noveon illustrates the mistakes that companies often make while trying to achieve the goals of global expansion and market share increase.
- C-Nomis Is Project: Reasons for FailureBusiness essay sample: Conclusively, the C-Nomis project failed to achieve its projected success, like many projects, it suffered from multiple factors that led to the eventual suspension of the project.
- Wembley Stadium Project: Strategic Management OperationsBusiness essay sample: The paper discusses the Wembley Stadium project. The poor performance of the project management department receives the highest blame concerning the failure of the project.
- Continuous Process Improvement: DMAIC Improvement CycleBusiness essay sample: The DMAIC process is additionally successfully used to identify the primary sources of variation that result in the quality problem being faced by the company.
- Critical Reflection: Team Work and Project ManagementBusiness essay sample: The innovation world has undergone major transformations. This has in turn called fro more calculated measures and approach towards product development management.
- Retail Trade Sector of the United Arab EmiratesBusiness essay sample: The wholesale and retail trade sector is one of the drivers of economic development and competitiveness in the market. The UAE requires high technological advancement.
- Dell Inc.: Strategic AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This essay reports on Dell Inc. strategic analysis. It addresses Dell Inc. internal strategic analysis through internal Dell Inc. business environmen.
- Nike's Project Failure with Supply Chain SystemBusiness essay sample: This case study deals with the effects of Nike's supply chain and ERP systems upgrade in 2000, which was aimed at making it a luminary system, acquired at a cost of $400 million.
- The Clinical Concierge Services: Solving the Issues of CommunicationBusiness essay sample: The most important issue that would be addressed at CCS is the problem of communication breakdown. In order to identify the problem several methods were used to collect data.
- Digital Transformation of WalmartBusiness essay sample: Walmart failed to engage with their potential consumers online strategically, and used a more traditional approach to enter, for instance, the Asia Pacific market.
- Toyota’s Car Recall: Risk ManagementBusiness essay sample: Toyota’s recall of cars in the period between 2010 and 2019 requires the reconsideration of its risk management approaches.
- Customer Services as a Business Success FactorBusiness essay sample: Customer services are supposed to perform two primary objectives: to satisfy the demands and requirements of clients and to create a positive image of the company.
- Sustainability of the OrganisationBusiness essay sample: Business sustainability is a concept that largely determines organizations’ market success and development opportunities both in the short and long term.
- Innovation for SustainabilityBusiness essay sample: Sustainable development and implementation of innovation are given great importance, considering the modern trends for overconsumption and profitability.
🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Failure Analysis
- Business-Oriented Systems Maintenance ManagementBusiness essay sample: With the help of specific programs, employees are able to reduce waste, improve the quality of work, remove insufficiency, and promote progress.
- Disneyland and Its Marketing in FranceBusiness essay sample: Disneyland Paris is now a successful theme park in Europe, but it had diverse issues in the first years of its work.
- Computerized Maintenance Management System in Total Productive ManagementBusiness essay sample: TPM is an effective improving productivity strategy and reducing maintenance costs, and when it is used with a CMMS, the costs incurred due to equipment downtime are eliminated.
- Boeing Max 737: The Case StudyBusiness essay sample: This paper evaluates the current regulations of aircraft and crew licenses; it incorporates recommendations to airlines to ensure that the Boeing Max 737 returns safely to service.
- How Is the AIG (American International Group) WorkingBusiness essay sample: AIG was a very aggressive competitor and it was trying to make a profit dealing in derivatives tied to the U.S. real estate market.
- Siemens AG: Global Development StrategyBusiness essay sample: The case of Siemens AG illustrates how a globally developed company and a giant of the telecommunication market, can also encounter developmental issues.
- Walmart Supply Chain Case StudyBusiness essay sample: This case study highlights the challenges faced by Walmart from a digital competitiveness point of view where efforts to compete with Amazon are failing.
- Factors Affecting CRM ImplementationBusiness essay sample: This paper presents an analytical report of the factors that affect the implementation of CRM in any organization.
- Depth Analysis of Kodak Corporation That FailedBusiness essay sample: The case of Kodak Corporation shows that change and market analysis are the main parts of successful business operations and performance.
- Problem of Bankruptcy of Circuit CityBusiness essay sample: Circuit City, once the second-largest electronics retailer with 720 stores in the United States and 770 stores in Canada, filed a bankruptcy petition on November 10, 2008.
- Safety Culture in Hong Kong Construction IndustryBusiness essay sample: The objective of this paper is to study the extent of the development of a safety culture in the construction industry in Hong Kong.
- Case Study: HK Corporation Plastic CompanyBusiness essay sample: The budgeting process as well as the system of control in HK Corporation is in need of several improvements. The system of standard costing and variance is a helpful tool.
- Exceptional Computer Services: Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Exceptional Computer Services is the company, which is engaged in the sphere of information services and actions, which are closely linked with information and data security.
- Business Process Management : Research ProposalBusiness essay sample: Business Process Management (BPM, is an organizational leadership model that focuses on the alignment of the entire operations in accordance with the requirements of the customers.
- Financial Management in Small and Medium EnterprisesBusiness essay sample: The essay addresses the question of what the major problems of financial management and financing in small and medium enterprises are.
- Activity-Based Costing in the OrganizationBusiness essay sample: Activity-Based Costing is a management accounting technique developed to assign specific resource costs to the different products offered by the organization.
- Creative Accounting and Normative AccountingBusiness essay sample: Creative accounting is the subjective use of accounting standards and guidelines in order to show a healthier financial position than is actually the case.
- Delta Airlines Incorporation in the Aviation IndustryBusiness essay sample: Delta Airlines Incorporation was established in 1924 as an aerial crop dusting company. The firm offers air transport to passengers and cargo in the United States and other countries.
- Ethical Failure of Lehman Brothers CompanyBusiness essay sample: In the Lehman Brothers case, the repos which were used were not disclosed and were used as asset disposals but this was never disclosed as per the requirement of the US law.
- Takeovers: The Integration ProcessBusiness essay sample: Takeovers result in a culture clash. For the integration process to be successful, it is vital to undertake a comprehensive cultural analysis.
- Issue Analysis Paper of Wal-MartBusiness essay sample: The three common IT issues, the failure to conduct proper market research emerges as the most critical issue facing Wal-Mart.
- Pacific Global Dominican Inc.'s Process AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Pacific Global Dominican Inc. is a leading manufacturer of converted papers in the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.
- Enforcement Actions Taken by the BoardBusiness essay sample: The Texas State Board of Public Accountancy has a variety of actions of offenses. The paper summarizes the nature of the cases handled by the Board between 2004 and 2006.
- Federal Deposit Insurance CorporationBusiness essay sample: The report focused on the purposes, effects, and prospects for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
- Economic Crisis: Roles of Financial InstitutionsBusiness essay sample: The role of financial institutions in the intermediation process is indispensable in the economic performance of an economy.
- Moral Hazard and Banking RelationsBusiness essay sample: The role of the government as the deposit insurer should be based on the level of capital that the firm holds and on whether the bank has gambled or invested prudently.
- The Rise and Fall of EnronBusiness essay sample: Enron’s idea to decentralize its activities into many subsidiaries and cover business units was a strategy to hide a big loss that could have halted the company a bit sooner.
- Internal Control System: Limitations, Procedures, Symptoms of LackBusiness essay sample: This paper is an individual project that describes the internal control system, its limitations, procedures, and symptoms of lack.
- Ecosystem Potential of Tasmania’s Tarkin National ParkBusiness essay sample: This paper assesses the ecosystem potential of Tasmania's Tarkin National Park and discusses steps to conserve the area and develop its use-value.
- Accounting: Crazy Computers case StudyBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this article is to discuss the topic of revenue recognition from the reinsurance of guarantee contracts using the example of Crazy Computers.
- Accounting: Enron Case AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this article is to show the importance of compliance by auditors with accounting guidelines and standards using the example of Enron.
- Arthur Andersen Firm's Strategic Management AccountingBusiness essay sample: Arthur Andersen, an auditing firm established in 1914 came to a dramatic fall in the 20th century following the implementation of organizational architecture changes.
- The Failure of Risk ManagementBusiness essay sample: Risk management in the modern business organization does not necessarily entail avoidance of risks but rather enhancement of efficiency in the overall business processes.
- Auditors in Enron CorporationBusiness essay sample: Auditors are deemed by society to be proficient and ethical in their field. The accounting and finance of Enron had broad involvement and participation from auditing firm Anderson.
- Organizational Behaviour and Project Management Case StudyBusiness essay sample: The Heathrow Terminal 5 project is a landmark in getting corporate behavior in project management. The report illustrates why reward, motivation, and culture should never be compromised.
- Business Failure and Unethical Accounting PracticesBusiness essay sample: There are numerous methods by which a company may artificially inflate its earnings through various accountancy practices.
✍️ Failure Analysis Essay Examples for College
- Researching Corporate Accountability
- Credit Risk Management in British Banks
- Risk Management Loss Prevention
- Operations Management in Gruppo Guido Company
- Appropriate Human Resource Management in a Company
- Construction Management in Different Countries
- Performance Management Frameworks and Applications
- Emerging Issues in Cross-Cultural Training
- Ethics and Leadership: Parmalat Report
- Employee Performance in the Ship-Repair Industry
- Analysis of the Fall of IBM Case
- Movie Rental Business: Blockbuster Video
- Lehman Brothers Failure: Case Study
- Leading Change - Why Transformation Efforts Fail
- Xerox Corporation's Audit Failure
- Expatriation Practice in a Globalized Economy
- Human Resource Management for Tourism, Sports and Creative Industries
- Walmart Organization's Innovation Strategy and Practices
- Nokia: Entrepreneurial Firm's Growth Mismanagement
- A Customer Journey for a Business Class Customer
- Parker Pen Company: Case Study
- Amazon Local Company's Failure and Its Causes
- Discussion of the Strategy Failure of Sears Company
- Wells Fargo Bank's Customer Relationship Management
- DSS Consulting Company’s Cross-Functional Team Management Failure
- Simons Inc.'s Accounting and Auditing Standards
- A Business Case: Expansion of Murray’s Cheese Company
- Aspects of Amazon’s Strategies
- Market Failure, Information Asymmetry & the Case for Regulation
- Kodak: Strategy Failure
- Leadership for Strategic Execution & Human Capital
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Success and Failure
- Leadership and Communication: Literature Review
- Enron’s Bankruptcy and Measures to Prevent It
- Discussion of Changes in Market Demand