- The Emirates and the Etihad Airline Companies
The Emirates and the Etihad airlines run innovative operations programs, they have a unique tradition and brand and they are representative of the UAE in the global airline industry.
- Barclays Company Marketing Plan
The purpose of this assignment is to develop a marketing plan for Barclays PLC basing on analysis of the Barclays PLC situation, its market overview, SWOT and competitor analysis.
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
Firms should use the internet and social media as strategies of direct marketing. Reaping the benefits of these strategies, they will generate higher revenues.
- IPhone Product Marketing Plan
The purpose of report is to prepare a marketing plan of iPhone and it focuses on some specific issues like product description, pricing strategy, promotional activities.
- 2Degrees Company's Marketing Research
2Degrees is a new entrance infrastructure based telecommunication company owned by the U.S. and Britain in New Zealand.
- Energy Industry in the United States
This paper is about the energy industry in the United States. It is argued that the US energy industry has a multiproduct structure, which is majorly shaped by economies of scope.
- Electricity Industry in the United Kingdom
This paper analyzes electricity industry in the United Kingdom and provides a critical appraisal of National Grid’s business plan.
- Coca-Cola Middle East: Coke Zero Marketing Strategy
Researching Coca-Cola Middle East strategy? 🥤 Read about Coca-Cola marketing strategy in the Middle East and discover how they targeted Coca-Cola Zero in this region. 🎯
- Apple Inc.'s Retail Marketing Strategy
The report covers the importance of multi-channeling for Apple, Inc., as a retailer operating in dynamic environment and other strategic approaches to achieve long-term goals.
- Acme Computer Software & Hardware Company's Brand
The paper analyzes Acme Computer Software and Hardware Company, its brand market and situation, brand positioning and values, brand marketing strategy and brand performance.
- Mobily Company: Marketing Strategy Plan
Mobily is a Saudi Arabian internet and a telecom service provider that is operating as a private company. Its main internet products rely on mobile broadband and fixed broadband technologies.
- Coca-Cola Brand History and Marketing Strategy
Coca-Cola provides a broad range of brands that include soft drinks, sports drinks, and fruit drinks among other beverages that have penetrated various global markets.
- Starbucks Saudi Arabia: Marketing Strategic Plan
In 2000, Starbucks Corporation opened new branches in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The move was in line with the company’s global expansion strategy.
- Building Material Website and App: Marketing Plan
The proposed Building Material Website and App will be an online based business in the form of a website that will enable Saudis to review the construction material available in the market.
- Emaar Marketing Strategy for International Expansion
What is Emaar Properties’ marketing strategy? 🏢 This paper develops an Emaar international business model for a foreign market. 🏙️ Read the analysis to learn how Emaar can expand its business operations within the British territories. 🌏
- Hyundai Company’s Strategic Marketing Plan
What is Hyundai marketing strategy? 🚘 This paper evaluates the performance and marketing concepts for Hyundai Sonata hybrid within the Indonesia market. 🌏 Read it to learn more about Hyundai target audience and business strategies. ✅
- Emirates and Etihad Airlines' Brand Management
Airlines can create and capture customer value in different ways. In particular, they can do it by providing core, actual, and augmented services.
- Tesla Motors Brand and Marketing Communications
Tesla Motors is an American automobile manufacturing company. This paper analyzes of Tesla Motors and its marketing communications.
- Wamaz Mobile Phone: Product Description
The proposed Wamaz is a digital device of low cost but is enriched with high-quality specifications and features. It is incorporated with social networking applications.
- KeepCup Company's Marketing Campaign and Theory
KeepCup is an Australian company that specializes in the production of reusable coffee cups. Started in Melbourne in 1998 as a cafe.
- WD-40 Company Strategic Marketing Analysis
Despite recent challenges experienced in some European economies, the market for WD-40 Company products has remained attractive.
- Olio Bello Organics Brand: Marketing Plan
This report gives to understand how to build awareness for the Olio Bello Organics brand, making it more recognizable on the local, national, or international level.
- Apple Communication Strategy: Apple IMC, Apple Direct Marketing, and Marketing Strategy Analysis
Wondering how to make 🍏 Apple communication strategy analysis? Read this sample to learn about Apple internal and external environment, stakeholders, target market 🎯, IMC, and publicity strategy.
- Spotify Brand Reputation: Consumer Perception & Online Branding
What is Spotify’s brand reputation? 🎵 This research highlights Spotify’s online branding strategy. 💿 Read the paper to learn about Spotify’s brand value and decide whether it’s a good quality company. ✅
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Companies Strategies
The Coca Cola Company and PepsiCo are the global industry leaders as far as soft drinks are concerned. Different industry players struggle to achieve market leadership and control their competitors.
- Innovation Computers Company in US
Innovation Computers is a multinational company that plays a leading role in providing its customers variety of quality products and efficient services which include IT and computing technologies.
- Walt Disney Company Strategic Management
The Walt Disney Company, headquartered in Burbank, CA, USA, is a diversified entertainment company operating worldwide.
- Ocean Beauty Center: Business Proposal
Ocean Beauty Center will be a full-service beauty and care salon committed to the provision of superior client contentment through offering quality products and exceptional services.
- Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company Quality Improvement
The paper studies continuous quality improvement in Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, and implementation of Six Sigma and Balanced Scorecard to achieve total quality.
- Unilever Company: Consulting Business-to-Business
This paper is dedicated to the consultancy services on Unilever’s different product offerings against its competitors, a SWOT analysis, pricing and pricing mechanisms.
- BlackBerry Business Strategy [Compared to Apple & Motorola]
What is BlackBerry’s business strategy? 🤳 This paper analyzes BlackBerry's strategy and compares it to 📱 Apple’s successful management and Motorola’s business strategy failure. 😮 Aren’t you curious yet?
- Emirates Airlines Company' Operations Management Practices
Emirates Airlines was founded in 1985 in the UAE. The firm is entirely owned by the Dubai government and it ranks as the largest airline company in the Middle East.
- Tesco Company's Customer Relationship Management System
Tesco is an illustration of an organisation that effectively utilises the customer relationship management information system. The paper evaluates the use of the system.
- Emirates Airlines' Promotion for Competition
Emirates Airline is a fast-growing airline company located in Dubai. The company is entirely a property of the administration of Dubai.
- Etisalat's Strategic Management and Operations
Etisalat has integrated the concept of strategic management processes in its operation. The case study is based on the Value Chain Analysis, SWOT analysis, and BCG.
- First Gulf Bank’s Business Strategy
Founded in 1979 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE), this firm has experienced tremendous growth and has expanded its operations beyond the borders of this country.
- Apple Inc.'s Business Environment in 2015
Apple Inc. has established its position in the business world by depicting itself as an outstanding technology company on the global arena.
- Levi’s Company: Marketing Strategy
This report evaluates Levi’s present marketing strategy comparing it with its main competitors and gives recommendations on what the company must do to improve its performance.
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Companies' Different Strategies
This study analyzes strategies used by Coca-Cola and Pepsi by viewing national and international issues related to consumer preferences and post-recessionary impact on the firms.
- Royal Crown Cola Company Strategic Marketing Systems
This paper explores the strategic brand marketing systems that RC Cola employs to maintain the consumer base and keep up with competition from the players in the international soft drinks industry.
- Canterbury Company: Consumer Behaviour and Marketing
This report will discuss an integrated marketing communication strategy for Canterbury of New Zealand or the Canterbury Clothing Company.
- Starbucks Company: Market Analysis
Starbucks offers a range of coffee products including fresh brewed coffee, packaged coffee, tea, food, mugs, and coffee making hardware.
- GlaxoSmithKline Company Marketing Plan
This paper provides a marketing plan for GlaxoSmithKline Company. It provides an analysis of the forces that prevail in the market for pharmaceutical products.
- CYC Company's Marketing Mix Management
CYC custom shop was started in 1935 by Chiang as a Shanghai shirt company and this was the first company in Singapore to make custom made shirts.
- Amazon Company: Strategic Marketing Plan Development
Amazon was chosen for the evaluation in this case, as the company has an international presence while using selling platform to deliver goods to the customers globally.
- Product Marketing Throughout Three Time Zones
The relevance and suitability of measuring customer expectations, customer perceptions, customer satisfaction, and service quality is very essential in evaluating perspectives.
- Apple iPhone 5S Product Marketing Plan
Apple is preparing to launch a new version of its smartphone called the iPhone 5S. iPhone 5S will target customers in the consumer, enterprise, and education markets.
- AA Tours and Travel Company's Marketing Project
The project aims to develop a marketing communication strategy to increase sales and place the AA Tours and Travel company's brand competitively in the tourism industry.
- AFDCO Incorporation: Business Plan
AFDCO Incorporation is a private limited company, which was established in 2000 in the UAE. The firm operates in the UAE’s beverage industry, and it is headquartered at Al Quoz, Dubai.
- Atec Incorporation Marketing Plan
This marketing plan relates to Atec Incorporation, which operates in the UAE. The firm intends to venture into the production of coffee making machines.
- Philips Company's Strategic Marketing and Management
The strategy by Philips to market air fryer, which uses steam to cook food, is a major strength to the achievement of competitive advantage.
- Zimmer Motor Company Global Strategy
The following essay is a strategic plan of the Zimmer Motor Company an Automobile company based in the United States of America.
- Du and Etisalat Companies Competition
The report presents the history of the development of the competition in the UAE telecommunication market, provides an overview of the two companies' specifics.
- Fly Dubai Airline's Market Analysis and Strategies
The marketing audit report presents a comprehensive situational analysis of different strategies that the low-cost Fly Dubai Airline.
- IKEA Market Position Improvement
Researching 🔍 IKEA market position? Founded by Ingvar Kamprad at the age of 17, IKEA started in 1943 as a mail business in Sweden 🇸🇪 and has gradually grown and expanded its products over decades.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Grand Strategy
The major strengths of Coca-Cola include its strong brand name, use of powerful marketing approaches, quality vision and mission statements, and effective logistical operations.
- AgLocal Company: Innovation Market Opportunity
This research analyzes AgLocal to determine its business concept, vision, and market strategies that it uses to penetrate the highly competitive software market.
- Marketing Techniques and Segmentation in Examples
IKEA’s success in the international market has arisen from its commitment to implementing effective marketing techniques.
- Consumer Innovativeness: A Marketing Approach
The result of increased consumer loyalty is an increase in products that a given organization produces and sells, and as such, an eventual advancement in the scale of revenues.
- Mackers Software Company's Strategic Marketing Plan
Mackers is a software development company making customized software applications for customers, depending on their specific needs.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Marketing Plan in China
The paper review the implementations of budgetary and strategic management on all levels of marketing that can lay a sustainable base for the sales of Minute Maid.
- Ralph Lauren Company's Marketing Strategy
Ralph Lauren has numerous wholesale and retail stores across the globe. The company also sells merchandise online.
- Asics Target Market and Marketing Strategy Analysis
Researching ASICS company? ASICS is a global 👟 sporting footwear corporation based in Japan 🇯🇵, known for its high-quality products, particularly for running. Discover Asics target market, competitive advantages, marketing mix, and more
- Amazon Online Shopping and Market Opportunity
Amazon has set up the "dash button" as a business innovation that allows customers to have access to the "buy-it-now" button that is popular in an e-commerce site.
- BHP Billiton Company's International Business
BHP’s most significant risk arises from transaction, translation, and operating exposure since purchases and sales by Australian-based operations are denominated in the US.
- Marketing Management: Development and Strategies
It is the work of the marketer to go for the most optimal choice that brings the best value proposition for the firm both in the short term and long term.
- Smartgamer Product's Strategic Marketing Plan
The provision of game kits for children facilitates social interactions and has long-term effects on individual behaviors.
- Components of a Marketing Program
This paper outlines a marketing plan that covers marketing situational analysis, marketing strategy, distribution channels, and pricing strategy, among others.
- Digital Marketing: Nike Campaign
Nike takes one of the leading positions in this type of marketing, and its practices are analysed around the globe.
- New iPhone Marketing Plan
In this paper, several aspects of the marketing plan of the new iPhone, such as positioning, value proposition, issues analysis, and others, were analyzed.
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola Ads in the Russian Market
McDonald and Coca-Cola have structured and positioned their commercial adverts in a manner that effectively markets their products in the foreign market environment of Russia.
- EBay Company's Brand Position Analysis
This paper highlights that the eBay brand has been weakened by focusing too much on individual products that are owned and manufactured by the vendors on the platform.
- Volterman Smart Wallet: Strategic Marketing Plan
The strategic marketing plan for Volterman smart wallet focuses on how this company can use its limited resources to achieve market success.
- Starbucks Australia Strategy – SWOT Analysis & Market Share
What is Starbucks Australia strategy? ☕ This paper analyzes Starbucks Australia failure, conducts SWOT analysis of Starbucks in Australia, and offers a new marketing strategy. 📈 Read the article to learn how to regain company’s position.
- Choco’a Company's Growth and Expansion Strategies
This report highlights the effective communication strategies required to grow ChoCo’a local retail and corporate market share by enhancing brand image and product position.
- The Hershey Company's Marketing Strategy
This report analyzes Hershey's from the view of marketing strategy, discussing marketing mix, consumer buying behavior and branding, and the product lifecycle.
- The Ocean Blue Business Strategy Analysis
The Blue Ocean strategy is ideal for surviving the competitive forces in the market since it empowers firms to adopt strategies such as differentiation, and cost leadership.
- British Airways – Strategic Management
British Airways is the national flag carrier of the United Kingdom. Supported by about 45,000 employees, it is also one of the leading airlines in Europe and a member of the One World Alliance.
- Strategic Recommendations for Tesco – Analysis
Analyzing Tesco business strategy? 🛍️ This report investigates Tesco’s retail segment in its primary market of the UK. 📈 Find out the best strategic recommendations for Tesco and its position on the market. ✅
- Coca-Cola Company: Product Reassessment
Coke is a product of the multinational Coca-Cola Company. The product targets young Americans especially from the age of nine to fifty.
- Tesla Motors Company: Marketing Plan
Tesla Motors is an organization that has existed for 13 years already. This paper presents a marketing plan that should enhance the company`s position with the help of Model S.
- Pepsi Max Product's Market Entry Strategy into India
Pepsi Co has entered Indian Market in 1985, making a tie-up with one of India's leading business houses to begin the soft drink operations in the country.
- Nivea Marketing Mix and Future Plans
Researching Nivea marketing mix? 🪒 Nivea is a company that manufactures and sells various skin care and beauty products. 🧴 Read this paper to learn more about Nivea marketing strategies. ✅
- Ciao Bella Gelato: Marketing Mix
Ciao Bella Gelato is a company that Manufacturers and Retails ice creams, sorbets and frozen yoghurt and is situated in New York and California.
- Strategy Report on Product Launch in the Australian Market
Strategy report of the LG side-by-side refrigerator with 15” LCD TV with remote control, including market segmentation, consumer behaviors, and the product strategy.
- Cuban Coffee: Coffee Shop Business Plan
The business will operate with the name of Cuban Coffee. It will be a small coffee shop set within the university for the students, lecturers and other staffs.
- Marketing Aspects Based on the Cruiser Thorr Simulation
The repositioning of the Thorr products in the simulation is suggesting the feasibility of the assembled marketing strategy basing on the implications of the simulation.
- Clarins Company's Strategic Analysis
The skincare and the make-up market is currently very saturated. The French brand Clarins benefits from such opportunities as market growth and the eco-oriented generation.
- Halal Diet Products' Marketing Plan
There is no big gap regarding the views of potential customers about the special Halal Diet which will be offered in the market.
- SunTrust Bank and Bank of America: Marketing Concepts
The marketing strategies that are chosen should ensure that the customers are given the best services so as to maintain them and to improve on their well being and that of the society’s at large.
- Target Company Financial Statement Analysis
This report covers analysis of Target Company’s performance of three years that is in year 2005, 2006 and 2006. Ratios are calculated to draw inferences about the financial soundness of the company.
- Air New Zealand Company's Strategic Analysis
The Air New Zealand company is primarily involved in the transportation of cargo and passengers on scheduled airline services. It is based in New Zealand.
- Adidas Company's Position and Performance
Short term liquidity position of Adidas Company has been analyzed below. A number of ratios were calculated during the last 5 years for analysis purposes.
- Competitive Analysis Frameworks for Firms
This paper presents two analytical techniques at an industry and firm levels which allow a firm to create its competitive strategy according to its strengths and weaknesses.
- British Airways: Company Overview
British Airways is one of the largest airlines companies in Europe and around the world. It was formed in 1974 and it is the flag carrier company for the United Kingdom.
- Company Burt’s Bee Analysis
Burt’s Bee is a company which produces natural personal care products. John Replogle was the CEO of the company in the year 2006.
- Notting Hill Carnival's Brand Promotion
This report considers ways through which promotion is used for the Notting Hill Carnival. It further considers how promotion for the same event can be expanded on.
- Perceptual Map Simulation
Competition is not only restricted to your local market; with increasing globalization, the entire international forum is becoming your playing field.
- Pilgrim Pride Corporation: Company Analysis
The structure and the strategic decisions of the modern business organizations are well established and particularly defined to achieve their vision with skill management teams.
- Nokia Marketing Plan Analysis
Nokia, the pioneer of mobile phone producers in the whole world, has many differentiated products. This report is a marketing plan concerning to market these products.
- Jordan’s Landscaping: Marketing Management Plan
in the case of Jordan’s, they provide an all-around the year property maintenance for any project that they have maintained for very competitive rates.
- "PowerAde": Marketing Strategy
PowerAde must divest its target market from niche sports market to a health conscious market as well as the young amateur sports market.
- Google: Strategic Management Case
Google offered advertising solutions, international internet search solutions, through its portal that means the computing domicile site for a web browser on the internet.
- The Software X: Power of Predictive Business Intelligence
Software X will compete within the business intelligence (BI) category, generally accepted to mean the combination of data warehousing and market information tools.
- Adventure Tours Australia: International Marketing Plan
In order to introduce a new product to the market it is important that a comprehensive marketing strategy be developed by considering target market, market segment and positioning.
- International Marketing in the Parker Pen
This paper undertakes to study the international marketing strategy used by parker pen. Parker pen is a company that has gone global which sells products over 154 countries worldwide.
- International Marketing Plan for SABIC Innovative Market: Entry into the Australian Market
Saudi Basic Industries Corp - one of the world’s leading producers of chemicals and intermediates, industrial polymers, etc. Australia is a possibly gainful new market for SABIC.
- American Automobile Industry
This paper is based on the American automobile industry’s recent integrated marketing communication strategies.
- Service Procurement And Provision
The report is going to focus on a strategic review of Benenden hospital, which is one of the most popular medical centers in UK.
- The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant: Overview
The Cheesecake Factory, Inc proposes unique products reflecting the national traditions and food preferences of the American nation.
- Strategic Management in Ryanair
The paper examines the strategic management structure and two Mintzberg models implemented in Ryanair Airlines Company.
- Marketing Analysis of GameStop
This research deals with a market analysis of Game stop and its ability to use e-marketing theory, its competition, customers and marketing needs, target market profile, etc.
- Starbucks Corporation's Promotion Strategy
Starbucks has engaged in some promotion strategies in its coffee and beverage business to emerge as a global market leader.
- Primark Stores Limited’s Supply Chain Management
The discussion involves an analysis of the role of supply chain management in the fashion retail sector. The analysis entails Primark Stores Limited as an example.
- Wal-Mart: Their Strategy to Globalization
Wal-Mart’s success in global market is explained by a number o factors including effective marketing strategies, customer loyalty and huge financial investments.
- Product Positioning in Oligopolistic Markets
An oligopoly is a kind of market structure wherein a few sellers control the proceedings in an industry or a certain market segment.
- An Analysis of Petrochemical Industry
Petrochemical industry has witnessed rampant growth over the past decades. There has been a shift in production of petrochemical products from the Western to Eastern countries.
- Boost Juice Bar: Brand and Product Management
This paper will consider all the relevant issues of the brand audit by considering the well-known Australian company Boost juice bar.
- PepsiCo: Company Analysis
The firm’s success is evident from the fact that it has managed to become the global leader within the industry having achieved a number of milestones over the years.
- The Saudi Arabia's Strategy in Oil and Gas Industry
The objective of the report is to conduct a strategic analysis on Saudi Arabia’s oil and gas industry. In addition, the report entails an analysis of how a firm’s competitive position is determined by the industry structure in which the firm operates.