- Laptop Industry’s Characteristics and Analysis
Researching the laptop industry? 💻 This paper conducts measurements of laptop market share and size: the PEST analysis and Porter’s six forces. 📈 You can find information about laptop industry in India and other countries. 🖱️
- UK Electricity Companies: Industry Report
In the UK, the industry of electricity supply has been categorised into four: electricity generation, electricity transmission, electricity distribution, and electricity supply.
- Saudi Arabia's Stock Price and Inflation Rate Effects
This paper describes the economic significance of the stock price, the inflation rate, and the GDP per capita in Saudi Arabia and its influence on the gold price.
- Just Us! Coffee Roaster Company's Marketing Plan
This report looks at the marketing planning of Just Us! Coffee Roaster in the challenging and dynamic marketing environment.
- Frozen Food Production Industry Market
The essay determines the market structure in which the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food company operates and researches the leading competitors in this industry.
- Emirates Airline After Oil Prices Decline
This paper will examine the impact that the falling oil prices will exert on Emirates Airline and the GCC region at large.
- Eastman Kodak Company's Marketing Analysis
Eastman Kodak Company has been operation for more than a century and has expanded its market from the US to all regions across the globe. The company was started by George Eastman.
- Wamaz Mobile Phone: Product Description
The proposed Wamaz is a digital device of low cost but is enriched with high-quality specifications and features. It is incorporated with social networking applications.
- Marketing Strategy for Avenue Park Accountants
The application of a marketing strategy is important in the success of Avenue Park Accountants. The different components of this application have been discussed in the marketing strategy.
- Apple Decision Making
Looking into 🤓 Apple decision making process? Read this sample 📄 to discover the aspects of apple decision making, including planning, organizing, leading, and controlling. Explore Apple’s organizational structure, innovation examples, and its departments and functions.
- Unilever Company: Consulting Business-to-Business
This paper is dedicated to the consultancy services on Unilever’s different product offerings against its competitors, a SWOT analysis, pricing and pricing mechanisms.
- Wal-Mart's Retail Strategy Plan in Canada
This analysis shows clearly that Wal-Mart Canada has evolved steadily to become the leading retailer in the country.
- Etihad Airways Marketing Plan: Market Entry to Bangkok
Etihad Airways serves as the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline has been in operation for the last one decade and has flights to various destinations across the world.
- Salesforce Company's Customer Relationship Management
The report highlights the challenges of Salesforce and identifies whether a strategic model for addressing its challenges could help take advantage of emerging opportunities.
- Ocean Beauty Center Business Plan
The proposed business plan for the Ocean Beauty Center examines the prerequisite requirements and potential sustainability strategies in the dynamic beauty industry.
- Royal Crown Cola Company Strategic Marketing Systems
This paper explores the strategic brand marketing systems that RC Cola employs to maintain the consumer base and keep up with competition from the players in the international soft drinks industry.
- Employee Incentives and Reward Systems
According to equity theory, the level of compensation compared with the amount of effort that employees put into their jobs determines the relationships in employment.
- Lower Oil Prices' Effects in Saudi Arabia
This essay investigates if lower oil prices adversely affect organizational behavior in Saudi Arabia. The research uses qualitative data from journals and online databases.
- Product Innovation and Management: Samsung Smart Watch
Samsung Company, which relies mostly on the android technological platform, has moved towards making wearable technologies such as watches.
- Leamington Spa Company's Competitive Product Development
This report evaluates technologies that are available for energy storage in the domestic sector to help Leamington Spa Company to select a competitive product in the market.
- Natural Monopolies and the Price Cap in the UK
A perfectly competitive market is difficult to attain because the structures that define its existence are impossible to attain.
- Yahoo Company's Environment
This paper analyses Yahoo as a technology company by examining the market environment, nature of products, and SWOT analysis with a view of positioning its competitiveness in the global markets.
- Samsung Market Analysis: Business & Economics
Looking for Samsung market analysis example? 📟 It’s here! To enhance understanding of Samsung segmentation, read this paper. 📖 You’ll learn about Samsung price & income elasticity, competition, target audience, labor force, and other issues. 💪
- Supply Chain Management Tools and Techniques
The supply chain management aids in streamlining every aspect of the business from the everyday product flows to unexpected disastrous situations.
- Apple Inc.'s Performance Challenges Since 2011
The essay provides insight into the Apple Company’s strategic issue in an attempt to recommend various resolutions that can be adopted to unravel its present-day challenges.
- Apple Company's Marketing Operations in the UK
This analysis specifically examined Apple’s marketing strategies for most of its products and services. The iPhone 5 has followed the classic Apple strategy of versioning and skimming.
- Marketing Management: Development and Strategies
It is the work of the marketer to go for the most optimal choice that brings the best value proposition for the firm both in the short term and long term.
- Walmart Corporation's Strategic Planning
This paper describes the situation of Walmart in remote, industry, and operating environments with the intention of creating a strategic plan that mirrors its growth.
- Wal-Mart Company's Operations Management
This paper focuses on the issue of empty shelves that has recently faced the operations management function at Wal-Mart, its underlying causes, and possible solutions.
- Tamweel Company Marketing Plan
The key to a successful recovery strategy of Tamweel Company will function on the development of e-business, expansion of the business, growth of the domestic market etc.
- Developing Operations in the Indian Soft Drink Industry
The Diamond Model theory is unique as it shows that natural endowment factors are not a must for a country to achieve competitiveness in a certain market.
- Product Accounting in Smartphones
This research paper aims to determine the optimal pricing strategies for the sale of a smartphone model, both worldwide and in the United Arab Emirates.
- Innovative Widget Company's Customer Relations
A customer of Innovative Widget Company had ordered a web widget for his company’s website to use it both in the company’s website and in the social network.
- Marketing Principles Concept in Business
The principles of marketing revolve around the governance of the major components of the marketing mix concept.
- Managerial Economics and Business Analysis
Managerial economics is a subfield of economics that seeks to amalgamate the basic definitions of economics such as allocation of resources.
- Behavioural Issues in Finance
The paper explores behavioural issues in finance by reviewing key concepts and theories associated with financial market assessments.
- Wonder Co Business Strategy
This paper discusses strategic and marketing mistakes, that appeared during Wonder Co growth and development and recommended strategy that should be applied.
- Retail Marketing Effects on Global Events
Retail marketing has over the past few years increase significantly as firms fight for survival and growth within there respective industries.
- Enterprise Resource Planning for Supply Chain Resource Management
The functionality of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system largely determines the performance of the organization.
- Current Financial Crisis as It Pertains to Monetary Policy
This paper is prepared on the basis of most sensitive US government’s act of financial bail- out bill while the starting point identifies initial relationship between economy and monetary policy.
- Kingsford Company's Charcoal Marketing Plan
Kingsford business plays an important economic role as part of the Clorox portfolio in its periodic revenue total generation. This study analyzes Kingsford charcoal marketing.
- UK House Prices and Monetary Policy
The study covers a wide purview of Bank of England’s monetary policy and tools used to regulate interest rates and contain inflation and regulate property prices.
- Dollar General Corporation's Strategic Management
Dollar General would have to make strategies that must take advantage of industry opportunities and protect the company from industry threats.
- Rapidly Rising Oil Prices and Their Economic Impact
The major reason for the rise in oil prices is the drastic increase in the demand for oil by growth-driven economies like China, India, and the US.
- Low Oil Prices and Their Effect on World Economies
This paper analyzes the article that deals with the issue of low oil prices and explores its effect on the world economies.
- The Price Elasticity Concepts
The concepts of price elasticity of demand of a commodity is of great essentiality in economics as it shows how much the demand of a commodity will change as a result of price deviations.
- Impacts of Shift and Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply on Paper Industry
The paper researches the impacts of different factors on demand and supply on the paper industry, mostly, the influence of price changes and worldwide commotions.
- Dell Inc. as Multinational Corporations
Cultural diversity and cultural training are the main factors that help Dell to compete and create a competitive advantage.
- Oil and Gas Prices in World Economy
Oil is at the heart of the international economy. Oil is today the world's most actively traded commodity, and it changed hands in dollars ("petrodollars") exclusively.
- Gasoline Price and Its Economic Impact
Gasoline prices in recent times have been very volatile which is evident from an examination of the price data for the last few years
- A Competitive Global Business Environment
The management of any particular business and their employees work hard to be competitive, not only on behalf of the whole company but also within their own departments or other capacity.
- SunTrust Bank and Bank of America: Marketing Concepts
The marketing strategies that are chosen should ensure that the customers are given the best services so as to maintain them and to improve on their well being and that of the society’s at large.
- Service Marketing in the Mobile Industry
Marketing is vital in all types of organizations and in order to be successful, there is the need to incorporate the marketing mix.
- Mintchoc Brand's Marketing Management
My proposed brand name is Mintchoc. This will comprise a chocolate bar coated with a mint taste and packaged in green wrappers.
- Apple Incorporation's Managerial Economics
Apple Inc. has been applying various aspects of managerial economies in its operations. Some results of this practice include increased market share for the company's brand line.
- Starbucks Case Study: Strategic Management
Researching Starbucks strategic management? This paper sample can answer your questions ✅. The Giant coffee retailer, roaster and specialty of coffee ☕️, has not been spared of the slackening of businesses as witnessed by the company’s financial report
- Sugar Producing Firm's Market Trends
The sugar-producing firm described in this paper is free from market imperfection and the invisible hand of demand and supply is left free to determine the trends in the market.
- Report on George at ASDA
This paper is a report on the business operations of George at ASDA in the value clothing market in the UK and the challenges it faced in the market.
- Strategic Management in Ryanair
The paper examines the strategic management structure and two Mintzberg models implemented in Ryanair Airlines Company.
- Ford and Toyota: The Increasing Productivity With Relation to Market Conditions
The first part deals with the issue of increasing productivity with relation to market conditions. The second section compares characteristics of growing and mature markets.
- Small and Medium Enterprises in Kenya
Small businesses play a pivotal role in the development of any country. In sub-Saharan economies, they play a significant role in the mobilization of idle resources.
- Frito-Lay and Cracker Jack: Case Analysis
This paper has centered to represent an analysis and examination of the merger between Frito-Lay and Cracker Jack, and an investigation of whether it would be successful or not.
- Testing Sensitivity of Major Market Stock to Oil and Gas Prices in the US
This paper examines the linkages between the United States (U.S.) firm’s sensitivity of stock prices to their prevalent risk factors and the industrial risks disclosed by the 1997 SEC’s report.
- General Motors Company: Pricing Strategies
From 2008, GM had been utilizing various techniques for promoting price through retail, dealer, and fleet incentives regarding customer rebates, monetary rate assistance.
- Business Proposal for the Al-Yamamah College and JavaNet
JavaNet's aim is to offer to the society learning and interesting environment for universal contact available to all people at reasonable costs.
- Corporate Strategy Decline and Recovery in Business
A corporate strategy is a strategic approach that charts the way forward for a business entity by analyzing the external and the internal environment of the business.
- Aussie Pooch Mobile Pty: Strategic Plan
The main success factors include the popularity of the brand among customers and franchisees and the increase of the company revenues.
- Coca-Cola Company's New Product Marketing Plan
The Coca-Cola Company is in the process of developing a new product known as Bourbon Coke, an alcoholic product that will only be available to those above the age of 18.
- Economics. Western Australian Urban Water
Almost all lives on the Earth depend on water but what varies is the quantity of water needed to support different lives.
- Buckley’s Cough Syrup’s Export to Saudi Market
In order to accomplish the business of exporting Buckley’s cough syrup from Canada to Saudi Arabia, it is necessary to examine the market for the product in the export country.
- Indigenous Publishing Market Profile of Bahrain
Publishing is a worldwide market now. The industry has been growing pretty fast but faces many challenges. The paper shows the analysis of the Publishing Industry in Bahrain.
- Managing People, Finance and Marketing
In managerial grid approach, there are five types of leadership practiced by different manager in different organisational arrangement.
- China National Tobacco Company and Farmers
The Chinese government controls all production of tobacco products in the market in a form of monopoly. The company lacks an intermediary with Chinese tobacco farmers.
- Market Orientation and Productivity Regarding the Organization Strategy
To enhance the performance of the firm, choosing the right strategy to pursue in terms of a competitor or market orientation is the best method that an organization can apply.
- Marketing of Rococo Chocolate
Rococo Chocolate Company always seeks to provide quality services and products to its customers and this is part of our Mission Statement.
- Business Analysis of Almarai and Savola Group
Almarai Company is a business in Saudi Arabia with the biggest integrated business in the Middle East. The business was based on a venture agreement between two family.
- Management and Accounting Principles in Business
Management and accounting principles are significant and innovative tools that can be used to boost management efficiency and effectiveness in times of business uncertainty.
- Guess’ Share Price Finance Management Analysis: 2017-2020
There are specific issues or problems that could have been identified and resolved to improve Guess’ performance and make it a leading competitor in the industry.
- Energy24: Drink Marketing Plan
Energy24 is a cutting-edge drink containing fibre, proteins and multivitamins, something that others have been unable to produce despite being in the market for many decades.
- Price Elasticity of Demand
One function of the market is to find an equilibrium price that balances supply and demand for Software and services.
- Wonder Co.: Strategy Analysis
The W1 customers are willing to have a moderate price, and they are less concerned about the functionality. The price decrease allows the company to attract more customers.
- Share Price Movements Analysis
Share price movements are of great concern within traders, financiers, and people related to this field of activities.
- Marketing Plan for iGluco in China
MediCorp has introduced a non-invasive blood sugar testing device called iGluco that is easily attached to a patient’s arm to relay blood sugar levels periodically.
- Usage of the Price-to-Earnings Ratios in Business
A successful business is a clear sign that investment put into the establishment is paying off. Profit is a key yardstick to gauge the success of a company.
- Advanced Pricing Techniques
Correctly chosen and effectively implemented pricing approach may lead to a significant increase in revenue as well as in rapid realization of products.
- Wal-Mart Company's Capital Asset Pricing Model
The topic of the Capital Asset Pricing Model on Walmart deals with the investment issues in Walmart shares; in this study, better investment option is found out.
- Revenue Management Trends in Hospitality Industry
The main task of any hotel firm management is to assess the existing and potential risks, properly manage investments, optimize financial flows, minimize costs, etc.
- Zillow Group Inc.: Company Analysis
The paper provides a detailed background analysis of Zillow Group and products that it offers. The discussion then focuses on a pricing strategy that Zillow uses.
- FedEx Corp.'s Financial Ratios Calculation
This paper undertakes to calculate and find out the performance of the FedEx company in terms of return on the shareholders value and the attractiveness of its stocks.
- International Accounting Project
The purpose of this essay is to reflect and determine the strength of the impact of individual factors on accounting and its various aspects from an international perspective.
- Samsung Strategic Marketing Report
Samsung plays a prominent role in the economy, as it allows millions of consumers and businesses worldwide to have access to high-tech devices and solutions for reasonable prices.
- Man Group Plc's Financial Analysis
According to the financial analysis the Man Group plc is considered to be a high-risk portfolio company from an investor's point of view.
- Issues in Accounting: Synergy and Benefits to Merging Companies
The article indicates that the rate of ABC implementation is quite low in Australian firms and is quite successful in firms where it is implemented.
- Analysis of Apple’s Marketing Mix
This paper will study the development and significance of each element of Apple's marketing mix to determine its relevance to the company's mission.
- Saudi Arabia Fertilizer Company
Saudi Arabia Fertilizer Company is one of the largest corporations in Saudi Arabia which is in the business of manufacture and distributing fertilizer, oil, and gas.
- TruQuest Corporate-Level Strategy
In this article a corporate level strategy for TruQuest company was developed, taking into account its capabilities and potential.
- The Saudi Arabia Sukuk: Bond Market
Sukuk is ordinarily taken to mean a “shariah compliant bond”. It is symbolic of a claim to the ownership of an asset.
- The Saudi Arabia Sukuk and Bond Market
Many industry players in the economy of Saudi Arabia have by now recognized the potential and meaning of Islamic financing, specifically the issuing of Sukuk.
- Fair Value Accounting Standards
The new accounting standards require financial institutions to account for their assets and liabilities at current market values and prescribe different accounting treatments.
- Business Success: The Price War
Price is among the weapons that are used by business organizations to ward off competition. Resorting to cutting the price to join the battle may be easy and quick action to take.
- The Report of Hubbard Computers Using Dell Computers as Pure Play Company
A dividend model will be used to analyze the company in question. This measures the cash flows that are available to equity and debt holders.
- The Credit Default Swaps: Definition and Application
The credit default swaps are used to offer an efficient means of setting a price on pure credit because they measure the credit risk of a particular reference entity.
- Product Costing and Product Pricing Practices
This work presents an annotated bibliography, on the basis of which it is possible to conduct research on the topic "Product Costing and Product Pricing Practices".
- Apple Inc.'s Company Analysis and Financial Report
Apple Company is an American multinational company that designs and manufactures consumer electronics and software products.
- Management Use of Costing in Decision-Making, Cost Reduction, Employee Performance
Cost accounting is a type of accounting whose main objective is to establish the cost of operations and assign it to various cost centres and profits centres.
- Case Analysis: The Boeing 7E7 Project
Boeing needed the analysis of its internal rates of return (IRR) and the comprehensive picture of the weighted-average cost of capital (WACC) involved in the Boeing 7E7 project.
- The Google Inc. Company Analysis
Google Inc. is a public company providing a host of internet-based products. Google has specialized in the provision of computing and internet applications.
- Billabong International Limited (BBG): Company Analysis
The negative effects associated with globalization have heavily affected the operations of multinational corporations, Billabong included.
- Decline in Saudi Stock Prices
Saudi Arabia is a country that produces almost half of the world’s oil, and hence its economy largely depends on the performance of the oil market in the world.
- Capital Asset Prices: Contributions and Limitations
The capital assets prices model illustrates the way prices of risk are informed by the influence of investors’ preferences and the characteristics of the capital assets.
- Saudi Fertilizers Company's Forward Exchange Contract
It is advisable for Saudi Fertilizers Company to use the forward exchange contract to mitigate its exposure to foreign exchange risk during the purchase of the ship.
- Stock Price and the Variation of Capital Structure
This paper examines the relations of the capital structure variations and stock prices of the organizations through the prism of MM model and Pecking Order theory
- A Gold Mining Company's Initial Public Offering
Mining and metal companies are expected to raise their initial public offers across the globe from 2010 to 2011.
- BHP Billiton Limited Stock Market Prices Analysis
The report analyzes BHP Billiton stock market prices and the effect of releasing the accounting information to the public. It also shows how investors reacted to good or bad news.
- Company and Business Concept Analysis: Consignment Shop
The consignment shops are best for small business owners and anyone in general with second-hand products that can be sold.
- Monteary Policy and House Price
The research presents Taylor’s effective financial policies and proves that policy evaluation is primarily based on the nominal interest rate.
- Efficient Market Hypothesis
The various researches on EMH created very useful contribution in comprehending the securities market although there appears to be developing dissatisfaction with EMH.
- Stock Price Methods Analysis
There are two methods used to determine the company`s stock price, namely Fundamental analysis and Technical analysis.
- The Relationship Between the Car Retail Price and Car Mileage in Dubai Market
This article is a review of data obtained through correlation and regression analyses to determine the relationship between car retail price and car mileage in the Dubai market.
- Credit Based Strategies in Pricing Contracts and Assets
Credit risk strategies seek to optimize financial institutions' “risk-adjusted rate of return by maintaining credit risk exposure within acceptable parameters”.