- Marketing: Social Media Impacts
The paper reviews the impact of social media on the generation of customers and revenue and offers recommendations for the estimation of the impact of social media.
- Etihad Airways Company’ Supply Chains and Logistics
Etihad Airways commands the UAE market. Organizations of different kinds supply products and services that seek to satisfy customer demands.
- Customer Relationship Management in Lebanon Banks
The study will attempt to highlight the progress of CRM in Lebanon. Factors that influence CRM in the country such as religion and culture are assessed in the paper.
- Just Us! Coffee Roaster Company's Marketing Plan
This report looks at the marketing planning of Just Us! Coffee Roaster in the challenging and dynamic marketing environment.
- Building Material Website and App: Marketing Plan
The proposed Building Material Website and App will be an online based business in the form of a website that will enable Saudis to review the construction material available in the market.
- Unilever Company: "Dove" Brand Evolution
This paper shows how Unilever’s "Dove" brand delivers desirable results to the consumers by focusing on brand management concepts such as value, performance, brand equity, and resonance.
- Emirates Airlines' Information System and Strategies
This study evaluates Emirates Airlines' company, analyzes its management information system, and identifies its recent strategies.
- Innovation Computers Company in US
Innovation Computers is a multinational company that plays a leading role in providing its customers variety of quality products and efficient services which include IT and computing technologies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility on Customers
A standard corporate social responsibility programme often includes a broad commitment to the communities in which the firm does business.
- CRM Implementation in Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Customer Relationship Management is a new concept within the UAE banking industry. The industry studies in UAE indicate that most of the local banks are still using the traditional concepts.
- Masiya Telecommunications Company's Business Activities
This is a research report that looks into the business activities of Masiya Telecommunications Company and its strategic position in the market.
- Coca Cola Company in China
Over the past few years Coca Cola has attempted to gain a foothold into the Chinese market through a variety of advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company Quality Improvement
The paper studies continuous quality improvement in Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, and implementation of Six Sigma and Balanced Scorecard to achieve total quality.
- Etihad Airways Marketing Plan: Market Entry to Bangkok
Etihad Airways serves as the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline has been in operation for the last one decade and has flights to various destinations across the world.
- Apple Inc.'s Internationalization Marketing Capacity
Apple Incorporation has managed to retain its top position as the most valuable brand in the global market, edging out other reputable companies.
- Emirates Airlines' Promotion for Competition
Emirates Airline is a fast-growing airline company located in Dubai. The company is entirely a property of the administration of Dubai.
- Etisalat's Strategic Management and Operations
Etisalat has integrated the concept of strategic management processes in its operation. The case study is based on the Value Chain Analysis, SWOT analysis, and BCG.
- Apple Incorporated: History and Analysis
The paper analyzes Apple's history and mission, its current position on the market, its strengths and weaknesses, to understand the reasons of its success.
- Reflektive, Inc.'s Company and Product Analysis
Reflektive, Inc., faces stiff competition in the market. The only way of developing and maintaining a pool of loyal customers is to embrace different marketing strategies.
- British Gas Strategic Objectives & Management
Writing about British Gas strategic objectives? ⛽ The paper discusses differentiation, customer satisfaction, and other British Gas facts. 🛢️Read attentively to learn about British Gas performance in the energy sector in the UK. ✅
- Apple Inc.'s Business Environment in 2015
Apple Inc. has established its position in the business world by depicting itself as an outstanding technology company on the global arena.
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi Companies' Different Strategies
This study analyzes strategies used by Coca-Cola and Pepsi by viewing national and international issues related to consumer preferences and post-recessionary impact on the firms.
- Emirates Airline Company's Case
The aviation industry of the United Arab Emirates plays a significant role in the growth of the region’s economy. This report focuses on the case of Emirates Airlines in UAE.
- Whole Foods Market Corporation in China
Whole Foods Market is an American multinational corporation that specializes in the sales of organic foods. The company has identified unsatisfied market segment in China.
- Change Management and Leadership Project
Change is inevitable in any organization and it is very important to manage it to ensure that the organization remains on the right course or even improves.
- Canterbury Company: Consumer Behaviour and Marketing
This report will discuss an integrated marketing communication strategy for Canterbury of New Zealand or the Canterbury Clothing Company.
- KACEN Company's Sales Plan
Large audience of KACEN's clients has been left with a negative impression of the company, leaving it open to attacks from competitors.
- Etihad Airline Project: Strategic Management
Etihad Airways should focus on supplying its consumers with premium products that suit their needs and experiences. The premises should be furnished in a luxurious manner.
- Emirates Airline's Strategic Planning & Marketing
This report focuses on Emirates Airline’s strategic planning and marketing process. It outlines the macro-environment factors that affect the aviation sector.
- Starbucks Company: Market Analysis
Starbucks offers a range of coffee products including fresh brewed coffee, packaged coffee, tea, food, mugs, and coffee making hardware.
- ABZ Cleaning Services Marketing Plan Proposal
ABZ is a new company in the business and family hygiene market. The management wishes to introduce a new product called ‘ABZ cleaning service’.
- Capital One Corporation Marketing Plan
Capital One Financial Corporation is one of diversified banks in the United States of America that provide a range of fiscal services and products to their clients.
- Cofely Besix Mannai Company: Marketing Campaign
This project aims at discussing the latest achievements and future opportunities of Cofely Besix Mannai, one of the leading Qatar companies in the real estate market.
- Abayas Website
The proposed Abayas Website will be an online-based business in the form of a website that will enable Emirati women to order Abayas without going to the shop.
- AFDCO Incorporation: Business Plan
AFDCO Incorporation is a private limited company, which was established in 2000 in the UAE. The firm operates in the UAE’s beverage industry, and it is headquartered at Al Quoz, Dubai.
- Casper & Gambini’s Company’s Strategic Analysis
The Casper & Gambini’s firm targets to enter new markets in Europe, Southeast Asia, North America, North Africa, and in the GCC region.
- New Age Recyclers Company's Business Plan
This is a strategic plan of New Age Recyclers who aim to enter into the waste management business and offer waste collection services, recycling, and market waste consumables.
- Marketing Information Systems and Sales Performance in Saudi Arabia
The research focuses on the effect of marketing information systems on sales performance in Saudi Arabia and investigates their different aspects.
- Apple Company's Analysis
The paper delves into the peculiarities of Apple Company`s functioning and conducts a comprehensive investigation of its corporate strategy.
- AgLocal Company: Innovation Market Opportunity
This research analyzes AgLocal to determine its business concept, vision, and market strategies that it uses to penetrate the highly competitive software market.
- Dubai Airports' Lean Management and Customer Value
This paper focuses on Dubai Airports as a Middle East company that controls the operations of Dubai International and Dubai World Central.
- Marketing Techniques and Segmentation in Examples
IKEA’s success in the international market has arisen from its commitment to implementing effective marketing techniques.
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority's Quality Service
DEWA – Dubai Electricity and Water Authority – is a public organization involved in the distribution of water and electricity to residents in Dubai.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Marketing Plan in China
The paper review the implementations of budgetary and strategic management on all levels of marketing that can lay a sustainable base for the sales of Minute Maid.
- Ralph Lauren Company's Marketing Strategy
Ralph Lauren has numerous wholesale and retail stores across the globe. The company also sells merchandise online.
- Service Quality Assessment and Management
Service quality assessment leads to service quality improvement, involves hard work with attention to detail, requires consistency through a company's processes.
- Petstop Company: Marketing Management
This work describes such concepts as customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty in the context of marketing management and their benefits for Petstop Company.
- Icebreakers Company's Marketing
Icebreakers should appreciate that the role of brand is fundamental and the potency of the brand itself should become a powerful marketing tool.
- Fly Dubai Company's Marketing Mix
This essay examines the suitability of Flydubai’s marketing mix to its target markets with a view to recommending various strategies that can be executed to ensure sustained profitability.
- Zara Customer Analysis and Strategy
Researching Zara’s customer service? Zara 👕 has attained an optimal market position in the international market. The firm’s performance 📈 can be attributed to the adoption of the product-oriented strategy.
- Eye2Go Company's Three Year Marketing Plan
The Eye2Go product’s three-year marketing plan will target the young and middle-aged customers since they are the majority users of the proposed eye makeup product.
- Online Shopping for Customers and Retailers in the US
The paper investigates four major impacts of online shopping, namely, product promotion, consumer behavior, reduced product prices, and the modes of distribution/delivery.
- Apple Company's Current Marketing Strategies
In this study, the researcher will be interested in investigating the current marketing strategies of Apple Inc, and how effective they are in addressing the issue of competition.
- Business Plan: UNIK AutoCare Services Limited
The proposed UNIK AutoCare Services Limited is an auto repair business that aims at offering quality and unique auto repair services at competitive pricing for customers within the city of Riyadh.
- Business Plan: New Age Recyclers
This strategic plan is for the proposed New Age Recyclers located in the UAE within the region of Abu Shagara, Sharjah.
- Starbucks Australia Strategy – SWOT Analysis & Market Share
What is Starbucks Australia strategy? ☕ This paper analyzes Starbucks Australia failure, conducts SWOT analysis of Starbucks in Australia, and offers a new marketing strategy. 📈 Read the article to learn how to regain company’s position.
- Gucci Brand and Target Market Analysis
Gucci is a very strong well-established brand with few weaknesses, but it exists in an environment that offers multiple threats.
- Innovative Widget Company's Customer Relations
A customer of Innovative Widget Company had ordered a web widget for his company’s website to use it both in the company’s website and in the social network.
- British Airways – Strategic Management
British Airways is the national flag carrier of the United Kingdom. Supported by about 45,000 employees, it is also one of the leading airlines in Europe and a member of the One World Alliance.
- Airport Management: Strategic Business Plan
For small airport businesses, the advantage of the strategy is that it emphasizes the importance of location as a strength and customer groups as a priority.
- Customer Service: Term Analysis and Review
Customer service has always been an important part of a company, but today it has become indispensable. Surveys of consumer and business purchasing have often shown that people prioritize service over price.
- Edimax Sportswear: Marketing Plan
Edimax Sportswear is a private limited company that specializes in designing and developing sportswear products such as footwear and apparels.
- The Organizational Culture Effect on Employee Performance
Organizational culture refers to a collection of essential norms, understandings, assumptions, and values, which employees share.
- Customer Service in Wholesale Distribution Analysis
In recent years, customers and market analysts admit a complete breakdown of all customer service aspects through the wholesale sector.
- An Investigation of How CRM Can Assist Service Companies to Meet Their Business Objectives
This dissertation investigates how the exploitation of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can assist a service company to meet its business objectives.
- Marketing Strategy of Coca-Cola
Business can attain profit through the ultimate turn over and adequate investments. Coca Cola’s marketing strategy is to satisfy their everlasting customers and creating new customers.
- Retail Marketing Effects on Global Events
Retail marketing has over the past few years increase significantly as firms fight for survival and growth within there respective industries.
- Digital Marketing: Global Strategies
The Internet and the development of WWW have changed communication patterns and greatly impacted marketing channels and techniques.
- Relationship Marketing and Loyalty Program Effectiveness in Global Markets
In the competitive and ever-changing environment of modern markets, customer loyalty is an expensive commodity to have.
- Starbucks Company's Potential Challenges
This paper is an analysis of the challenges that may meet Starbucks in both its local and global business environments.
- Southwest Airline's Case Analysis
The airline has succeeded in communicating clearly its lack of amenities making the company to charge lower compared to other competitors within the industry.
- Nivea Visage Products' Marketing Mix
Since NIVEA prides itself as a leading cosmetic and skin care brand, it is unsurprising that the customer profile of the company is mainly comprised of women.
- Service Marketing Plan Proposal
IRIS financial solutions assess the environment and maintain the alignment of their clients to their organizational goals and directives through information technology solutions.
- Dollar General Corporation's Strategic Management
Dollar General would have to make strategies that must take advantage of industry opportunities and protect the company from industry threats.
- Wal-Mart Company's Impact on Stakeholders
Only the customers benefited greatly from the presence of Wal-Mart stores. In the 21st century, shareholders are not happy with the current performance of the company.
- Southwest Airlines: Strategic Analysis
The study is a strategic analysis of “Southwest Airlines Co.” as the biggest passenger airways in the U.S.A as well as one of the prominent global players in the aviation industry.
- Viability of a New Invention in Gymnasium Industry
This report would discuss the appropriate way to a new business in energy gymnasium industry as an extended business of the firm named “Amazing Ideas”.
- Revenue Management and Customer Profiling Methods and Principle
We will be discussing the different procedures and strategies such as demand management strategies, capacity management, forecasting and discount allocation.
- Integrated Strategy Project: Thermo King
The integrated strategy attempts to take an internal and external analysis of Thermo King and attempts to draw up a conclusion on the strengths, weaknesses,opportunities and threats
- The Software X: Power of Predictive Business Intelligence
Software X will compete within the business intelligence (BI) category, generally accepted to mean the combination of data warehousing and market information tools.
- Fashion Marketing: The Ladies Party Dress
The Australian fashion market is quite crowded but it still is a huge industry with great opportunities for the well-established companies.
- Solar Tracking Systems' Marketing Plan
The marketing plan analyzes the internal and external business environment in Australia to bring to market a product of a company dealing with solar tracking systems production.
- Triumph Spares Limited Company Analysis
Since its inception the firm has been committed to maintaining good relationship with the customers that had been established by the Standards Triumph Limited.
- Diesel Product Line Role in Male Beauty Products Market
This paper mainly focuses on the product line of Diesel in male beauty products through the various aspects and explains some strategies to establish the brand in the market.
- Wal-Mart Strategic Audit: Origins, Objectives and Strategies
Currently, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. displays the signs of recovery from the crisis caused to the bulk of business companies worldwide by the economic recession and financial downturn.
- Marketing Analysis of GameStop
This research deals with a market analysis of Game stop and its ability to use e-marketing theory, its competition, customers and marketing needs, target market profile, etc.
- Web 2.0 Based Business Solution for ULMS Bikes
ULMS has a history of innovating new ways to improve its performance and customer satisfaction but the same techniques have become a revolution.
- Personal Finance Tesco Company
Tesco Plc is known as major grocery retail store worldwide. But now Tesco is going to offer Consumer Banking n the financial market to gather potential customers.
- Managing Change and Innovation in SME
Newer process generation, implementation and evaluation are integrated part of organisational innovativeness in terms of operation and management.
- We Simplify the Internet: Internet Accessability for SMEs
The mission statement of WSI Internet Consulting is increasing the growth and profitability of SMEs businesses through an enhanced and efficient provision of internet solutions.
- Boost Juice Bar: Brand and Product Management
This paper will consider all the relevant issues of the brand audit by considering the well-known Australian company Boost juice bar.
- Virgin Blue vs. Jetstar: Comparative Analysis
This paper studies the cases of Virgin Blue and Jetstar to understand the brand equity of the existing brands.
- Marketing Strategy for Barnie's Coffee and Tea Company
The study explores the use of integrated marketing communications at Barnie’s Coffee and Tea Company to stay competitive in an ever-changing market.
- Apple Computer, Inc. Research Paper
Apple is an American computer technology company and has expanded the retail outlets of its products all over the world and earns over $10 billion from its sales.
- Essentials of Strategic Management. Nucor Corporation
In order for Nucor Corporation to attain its low cost leadership strategy, the firm’s management team should improve on its strategic management process.
- Smart Travel Tours Limited: Business Plan
The intended business venture is a private limited company. The firm will deal in the offering of travel services to the market.
- Merritt Hookah Lounge: Market Plan
The plan entails market research with reference to competitors and consumers as the key market elements, SWOT analysis, key success factors, and the critical issues are analyzed.
- Design Services Pty Ltd.: Marketing Plan
Design Services Pty Ltd is a company incorporated in Australia and offering design services. The company is in a growing market but lacks proper strategies to capture the opportunities.
- Dr. Café: Integrated Marketing Communication
This report analyzes various components of IMC that Dr. Café has applied in as effort to establish and maintain progress with their customer initiatives.
- Red Rhino Brand's Macro, Financial and Human Resource Analysis
Analyzing Red Rhino's environment in terms of its strengths, weaknesses in order to how it can use them to take advantage of the opportunities that are offered by the environment.
- McKinsey & Company's Analysis and Industry Features
McKinsey & Company operates in management consulting primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. It has a significant worldwide presence.
- Thai-Lay Fashion: Company Analysis
This research study is focusing on the application of e-commerce models such as B2B and B2C in business transactions of the Thai Lay Fashion Company.
- Aussie Pooch Mobile Pty: Strategic Plan
The main success factors include the popularity of the brand among customers and franchisees and the increase of the company revenues.
- Product Packaging Designing Kimberly Clark Company
The report relates to Kimberly Clark Company which deals with the production of a wide variety of consumer products.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Brand Revitalization and Extension Strategies
The target customer for A&F brand must be extended in terms of demographics i.e. age, sex, color, and race. The traditional white man’s wear concept of the brand must be changed.
- TESCO Personal Finance and Strategic Analysis
In the United Kingdom, TESCO is the largest and leading retail business in the food and non-food industry. This retail business is also in personal finance.
- Motorola Company's Quality Planning and Customers
The Motorola Company did quality research to determine the external and internal customers of the product. They determined the needs of the customers before designing the product.
- Venture Screening Guide of Phoenix Solar Energy Systems
Propose to produce and market solar energy systems for household purposes in the Indian market. A SES capable of powering the house without external power forms our chief product.
- Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola Companies' Marketing
The two companies, Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola, depend on experienced employees, finance, and brand names as their strengths in competing for market share.
- Agent Provocateur Company: General Notions and Background
Agent Provocateur is an English, London-based company that specializes in production and sale of luxury lingerie items for women of the high income social groups.
- Case Study Analysis: The Rise of IBM
IBM is a company that is working globally and has laid its foundation more than one hundred years ago. In this Case, ‘The Rise of IBM’ has thoroughly examined using various analytical tools.
- Pinkberry Franchise in Saudi Market
This paper seeks to outline the opportunities available to Pinkberry in Al Khobar with regards to a market for its products, and the potential consumers demand trends.
- Classification of Benchmarking Activity and Procedure
Benchmarking has increasingly been utilized over the past century as a way through which organizations analyze its performance by comparing against other firms in the same industry.
- Buckley’s Cough Syrup’s Export to Saudi Market
In order to accomplish the business of exporting Buckley’s cough syrup from Canada to Saudi Arabia, it is necessary to examine the market for the product in the export country.
- Corporate Strategic Audit of Turkcell Company
The company is the largest in Turkey in the field of mobile and optical infrastructure. It is listed on both the Turkey Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
- Downfall: An Overview of British Motorcycle Industry
The UK Motorcycle Industry Downfall - An overview of the causes and possible solutions to the problems and challenges the industry faces.
- Autonomy Corporation's Marketing Communication Plan
The objective of this paper is to draw up a market communication plan for the Autonomy Corporation company for one year or 12 months.
- McCafe Comprehensive Company Analysis
The report evaluates the target market and factors that can be identified as political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental and having an impact on McCafe.
- Leaders in Jewelry Business: Thomas Sabo
Thomas Sabo is one of the top leaders in jewelry business. The enterprise prides itself at having employees numbering into well over 800.
- Du Company Strategic Analysis
Du makes the mission statement in its annual reports as to make the customers happy and to become one of the employers of choice to attract and retain best talents.