- UK Electricity Companies: Industry Report
In the UK, the industry of electricity supply has been categorised into four: electricity generation, electricity transmission, electricity distribution, and electricity supply.
- Activity-Based Costing and Its Advantage for Companies
Activity-based costing fits any context and is easy to implement in situations with a distinct process flow, such as manufacturing.
- Training and Development Programs in the US
The objectivity of training and development and its sustained learning procedure has constantly been influenced by the software industry.
- Building Material Website and App: Marketing Plan
The proposed Building Material Website and App will be an online based business in the form of a website that will enable Saudis to review the construction material available in the market.
- Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company: Cost Optimization
In this paper, the researcher will critically discuss cost optimization techniques and strategies at the Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company.
- Frozen Food Production Industry Market
The essay determines the market structure in which the low-calorie frozen, microwavable food company operates and researches the leading competitors in this industry.
- Enterprise Resource Planning: Costs and Risks
The implementation of enterprise resource planning software often becomes a challenge despite all its benefits: management of resources, automation of processes, etc.
- Saudi Arabian Wind Power Plants: Cost Analysis
The report covers the financial models for the wind power plants in Saudi Arabia including cost and inflation rate analyses, investment model, sensitivity analysis.
- Economic Risk Management in Supply Chain
Walkers Shortbread has not optimized its supply chain because focusing on its trade relationships with traditional partners does not provide adequate opportunity to do business.
- Business Research Methods
The aim of this paper is to discuss how in tackling a business problem, various issues inform the choice of methodology.
- EasyJet Airline Company Change Management
The report categorises the key components of the environment, strategy, tasks, formal system, and key individuals to determine what outputs are desired, and whether they are achieved by easyJet plc.
- Apple Objectives, Goals for the Future, and Mission: Procurement Analysis
Researching Apple Objectives 🎯? Apple Incorporation is one of the leading American manufactures that has specialized in the production of 📱 electronic devices. Discover objectives of Apple company, its goals for the future, and mission.
- Emirates Airlines' Values-Based Business Model
Emirates Airlines was incorporated in 1985 with the assistance of the Dubai’s royal family. The company started with only about $10 million as the starting capital.
- Colbertens Services Ltd.'s Procurement Expenditure
The paper will examine the sourcing plan, which is a significant aspect of expenditure within Colbertens Services Limited, which is a Dubai-based service company.
- Toyota Company: Supply Chain Management
The transfer of manufacturing to factories in India, Bangladesh, and Philippines by Toyota is fundamental in understanding the dynamic needs of the target market in UAE.
- Emirates Post: Strategic Supply Chain Management
Emirates Post has already achieved success in the identification of its core competencies and values. Besides, it is good at outsourcing practices and fulfilling customers’ needs.
- Tesla Cars Company: Marketing Strategies and Channels
The proposed study will focus on investigating marketing methods for Tesla to help it survive in the market for its new technology products.
- Leamington Spa Company's Competitive Product Development
This report evaluates technologies that are available for energy storage in the domestic sector to help Leamington Spa Company to select a competitive product in the market.
- Value Management
The stakeholder management is the decisive factor for the success of any project whether small, large or complex.
- Performance and Reward Management: Payroll Costs
Employees are encouraged by both intrinsic and extrinsic rewards, to be effective; the reward system must recognize both sources of motivation.
- Integrated Management Information System – Analysis
Integrated information system consists of information technology practices and a range of other business processes. 👔 Read this paper to learn more about integrated management information system. ✅
- Macroeconomic Shocks and Monetary Policy
The government can intervene in the macroeconomic coordination process from the purposes of influencing the levels of employment, output, interest rates, and prices.
- TESCO PLC: Human Resources Management
This report highlights on how the changing role of technology can be integrated into the training and development process at Tesco Plc.
- Marketing Management: Development and Strategies
It is the work of the marketer to go for the most optimal choice that brings the best value proposition for the firm both in the short term and long term.
- Walmart Corporation's Strategic Planning
This paper describes the situation of Walmart in remote, industry, and operating environments with the intention of creating a strategic plan that mirrors its growth.
- Emicos International: Marketing Plan
Operating in the global economic environment is a challenging task even for an organization as well established in the home market environment as Emicos International.
- E-Business for Curio Shop of African Products
The proposal will be for putting up an online Curio Shop for products of African culture. This will be achieved by developing a website.
- Islamic Financial Institutions: Accounting Concepts
The main focus is on the analysis of differences in accounting between commercial banks and Islamic financial institutions.
- U.S. Fast Food Industry: Economic Growth
This paper revealed that the U.S. fast food industry is profitable due to the provision of cheap and rapid dining options as well as the employment of innovations.
- Pricing Policies: Market Conditions and Costing
The goal of every entrepreneur is to make profits, and profit maximisation is the objective of all producers of goods or services.
- Macroeconomic Measurement Importance
Macro-economic growth measurement is of great significance to a nation because it helps in establishing the potential of an economy.
- Procter and Gamble Company: Strategic Business Analysis
This paper provides information about Procter and Gamble Company, engaged in the production of various consumer goods; provides company's SWOT-analysis and management features.
- The Development of an Information System to Support Inventory Management
This dissertation describes the perceptions and opinions of the development of an information system for inventory management on the example of “Trinidad Energy Supplies & Services Limited”.
- Information System and Inventory Management Connection
This work describes the perceptions & opinions of The Development of an Information system for Inventory Management Study factors affecting their drives & examination.
- The Nature of Management Accounting
Accounting is more than a way to organize financial figures. The goals of a nation and the aspiration of a people influence the structure of an accounting system.
- Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company' Cost Optimization
Cost optimization techniques and strategies is a widely researched topic and in this paper, the focus is to determine how these techniques can be applied at Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company.
- Organic Foods Market in the United States
This paper focuses on factors determining demand and supply for organic foods in the United States and the way of how they impact prices.
- Activity Based Costing Analysis
Accounting has changed over time by recognizing the effects of accounting information on management procedures, on security pricing decisions, or on social accountability and welfare.
- Cost Accounting and Management Decision Making
To provide the financial information needed, accounting forms a basic priority for decision-makers. Developing a new technology in an industry is to depends on the accounting information.
- Johnson Beverage Inc. Case Study Analysis
This paper aims to work out a costing system, required to fulfill the demands of each customer, for such a company as Johnson Beverage Inc (JBI).
- Herewego Travel Case Study
This paper is a report to Mr. Kelvin explaining different problems that are faced by the organisation, and their solution.
- Impact of New Public Management on the Society
An analysis of the effects of global changes to various sectors with an emphasis on the public sector. Definition and key elements of new public management.
- Pilgrim Pride Corporation: Company Analysis
The structure and the strategic decisions of the modern business organizations are well established and particularly defined to achieve their vision with skill management teams.
- Potential of Implementing the Modern System of Attendance Control Called Smart Time
The proposal examines the potential of realizing the modern system of public control called SMART TIME in the UAE-based company ADSSC.
- Building Maintenance Management
A maintenance policy provides the framework through and within which the maintenance activities will be carried and implemented.
- Service Procurement And Provision
The report is going to focus on a strategic review of Benenden hospital, which is one of the most popular medical centers in UK.
- Risk-Assessment and Cost-Effectiveness of Rehabilitating Open Cut Coal Mine Spoil Areas
This research aims to present an analytical report on risk analysis and techniques of risk analysis with respect to engineering systems.
- Small and Medium Enterprises in Kenya
Small businesses play a pivotal role in the development of any country. In sub-Saharan economies, they play a significant role in the mobilization of idle resources.
- Decreasing Electricity Bill and Medical Insurance Costs
The purpose of this assignment is to help CTY’s management team to find the solution to decrease spending on the most expensive categories. These include electricity bill and medical insurance benefits for employees.
- Managing Change and Innovation in SME
Newer process generation, implementation and evaluation are integrated part of organisational innovativeness in terms of operation and management.
- Bag Manufacturing Company: Business Plan
This is a company which will be laptop carrier bag maker and distributor them within North America before being distributed world.
- Country Classics: Production and Operations Management
Country Classics, a furniture company with customized and standard furniture offerings is faced with the problem of not being able to cope with orders and also declining profits in its standardized furniture section.
- Align HR With Organization Strategy
Human resources alignment means integrating decisions about people with decisions about the results an organization is trying to obtain (U.S Office of Personnel Management, 1999).
- Emaar Saudi Investment: Company Analysis
Emaar - is a Middle Eeast company which is into real estate development. The main purpose of the company is to provide new infrastructure across the countries.
- H2O Company : Human Resource Functions Analysis
This paper is aimed at looking at some of the various issues affecting H2O’s human resource department and give recommendations on what the company ought to do.
- Strategic Planning in European Low-Cost Airlines
The objective of this study is to identify the forces that shape the strategies of low-cost airlines in Europe and the strategic options that these airlines have.
- Concepts of Management Accounting, Capital Decisions
The aim of this paper is to take a deeper look at the concepts of management accounting, costing process, cost & capital structure and budgeting process.
- Impacts of Implementing an ERP System
The paper provides an explanation of current business environments and why an ERP system may be necessary through the analysis of 4 cases studies in India, US, and the UK.
- Computerized Sewerage System in Bedford Town
The paper presents a project for the construction of a computerized sewerage system in the municipality of Bedford Town with risk assessments and project stages.
- JetBlue in the Global Financial Downturn
Competition in airline industry has led to JetBlue Airline Company having to always be at par with the changing technology.
- The Importance of Proper Staff Recruitment and Employee Training Processes
This research examines the impact and importance of proper recruitment and selection of human resource, as people are the most important function in any company to gain success.
- Pros and Cons - Starting and Operating Korean Fast Food Barbecue in China
Korea Korean Barbeque, which initiated preliminary operations in Canada, is all set to spread its wings around other parts of the world, including Asian destinations.
- International Business and Multinational Corporations Expansion
The purpose of the study is to yield data that would be useful for proper planning, decision making, and control in the operations and management of FedEx Corporation.
- Cost Cutting During Recession: Short Term Benefits, Long Term Drawbacks
The principles of strategic human resource management do not point to any of these during recessions and economic downturns.
- A Report on the Victorian Fine Furnishings Company
This paper seeks to analyze the Victorian Fine Furnishings Company case and make recommendations after identifying the best option of obtaining the timber that is needed.
- Denver International Airport: Automated Baggage Handling System
The need by Denver international airport management team to upgrade their airport to a state-of-the art airport led to them coming up with an automated baggage handling system.
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics Metrics
Business logistics depends upon effective controls and measurements. For control purposes, too, there is an overwhelming difference in usefulness between the two types of data.
- Service Delivery Excellence: Engineering, Construction
The international business manager should then study and understand the complexities pertaining to engineering and construction services delivery.
- A Notebook Computer in Huawei’s Product Portfolio
The study assesses the market condition of notebook computers and tries to generate an idea for introducing notebook computers in Huawei’s current product portfolio.
- GlaxoSmithKline Company's Economic Factors
This paper will critically look at the economic factors related to the business operations of the GlaxoSmithKline Company in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Managing People, Finance and Marketing
In managerial grid approach, there are five types of leadership practiced by different manager in different organisational arrangement.
- Sustainable Logistics: Virginia Valley Smoked Ham
By Virginia Valley putting in place sustainable logistics and supply chain management, it will be able to run operations in the most effective and efficient way.
- Reduction of Payroll Costs: Rewards
Each reward systems should cater for the needs of the entire employee’s. The manner and approach to implementation of such systems may.
- Optimizing Food Production to Improve Quality, Reduce Cost and Prevent Waste
This report explores the mechanisms of optimizing food production in industries to improve quality, reduce cost, and prevent wastage.
- Marketing Plan for the FlaBlaster Product
This is a document about FlaBlaster, a product that is able to reduce the weight of a person without using other weight loss procedures such as surgery.
- Summary of Supply Chain Logistics Management
Supply chain management covers many strategies to ensure efficiency in operations. There is a need to establish appropriate logistics to ensure the supply chain management success.
- Contracting Case Study
Contractual negotiations on the matters of supplying H-19C helicopter systems, as well as enhancing the computer program development, is one of the key steps in H-19 Helicopter Program development.
- Biases and the Cost of Living in the US
The Boskin commission findings have changed the economic landscape and some of its recommendations have been adopted by the state.
- Mindbody App: Proposed Business Plan
The Mindbody app is a business management tool that utilizes internet technology to offer a variety of service solutions to customers.
- Aerotech Cost Management System
This article is a detailed account of the changes in the cost management system at Aerotech: reasons, implementation, benefits are considered.
- The Plan of Successful Negotiation
As negotiations begin, communication is very important. The negotiation process can affect the acceptance of terms as well as future relations within management.
- Productivity & Costs of Small vs. Large Firms in Short & Long Run
Productivity is the ability of a company to maximize its profits while reducing costs during a production process.
- Management and Accounting Principles in Business
Management and accounting principles are significant and innovative tools that can be used to boost management efficiency and effectiveness in times of business uncertainty.
- Time Delays and Cost Overruns in Large Public Construction Projects
The purpose of this paper is to identify how quality can be applied in many ways to various aspects of the construction process.
- Wonder Co.: Strategy Analysis
The W1 customers are willing to have a moderate price, and they are less concerned about the functionality. The price decrease allows the company to attract more customers.
- Pro-Tech Management Accounting
Pro-Tech seems like a big organization from the study, and big organizations are characterized by a large number of employees.
- Management Accounting: Apple Plc, Absorption Costing
Management accounting is primarily concerned with the internal activities of the organization and therefore central to key organizational functions.
- Production Management in the Company Jianxi Ventures
The Jianxi Ventures company specializes in beauty products ranging from lotions, creams and hair treatment products.
- Tonka Corporation's Financial Aspects of Business
This paper proposed to consider the financial aspects of the business of Tonka, one of the oldest toy manufacturing industries in Minneapolis, USA.
- Air Force Materiel Command: Case Analysis
The problem at Air Force Command was to reduce costs and improve quality. For this, powers of chief operating officers were broaden, without appropriate reorganization of the system.
- Landshark Co.: Cost Report for Individual Loans Section
The report studies how the costing information can be used for making better managerial decisions by the Landshark Co company.
- Activity-Based Costing at The New Millennium Manufacturing Company
This paper deals with the application of activity-based costing, the company selected is The New Millennium Manufacturing Company which produces two types of products.
- The Importance of Enterprise Resource Planning
The use Enterprise Resource Planning in the operation processes is an absolute necessary in the long-term success of any modern business entity.
- Performance Analysis of Samba Financial Group
The study evaluates the financial performance of Samba over a period of three years, keeping in view that the bank invests in staff and maximize the wealth of shareholders.
- Performance Evaluation of Saudi Industrial Investment Group
The paper analysis a general financial evaluation and should not be construed as an investigation of forensic nature.
- Performance Analysis of Almarai Company
The study is undertaken to evaluate the performance of Almarai Company over the years. Almarai is a company in the food industry. The company was established in 1976.
- SMART Time & Attendance System
Management of the ADWEA advanced plans for privatization of two water treatment plants, for private-sector participation in expansion plans, and outsourcing of waste-water collection.
- Craving for Cake Ltd.'s Activity-Based Costing
Activity-Based Costing (ABC) is a transparent system by which the inefficiencies and cost control drawbacks of management could be visible.
- Advantages of Activity Base Cost
Activity-based cost is a new method that simplifies the assessment of business organization monetary condition.
- Issues in Accounting: Synergy and Benefits to Merging Companies
The article indicates that the rate of ABC implementation is quite low in Australian firms and is quite successful in firms where it is implemented.
- The Different Concepts of Accounting
Looks into the different concepts of accounting and it lays emphasis on the activity-based cost accounting model that has been put into effect in the management of organizations.
- Saudi Arabia Fertilizer Company
Saudi Arabia Fertilizer Company is one of the largest corporations in Saudi Arabia which is in the business of manufacture and distributing fertilizer, oil, and gas.
- Management and Allocation of Support Service Costs
Management and allocation of support service costs are identified as one of the most important activities to be undertaken by any financial manager.
- Establishment of an Aviation Company
Adam Aircraft is a startup company with no previous market experience it does not have a good reputable name. It has no name at all.
- E-Business Application. The Company and Environment
A recipe data would enable the follow the production process, ensuring that the various brewing ingredients are optimized to the required levels.
- International Accounting Standards 2 – Inventories
This paper seeks to analyze how the International Accounting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards handle inventories in the accounting practice.
- Future of Management Accounting in Strategic Management Accounting
Strategic Management Accounting is more long-term oriented than traditional management accounting. Management accounting only provides internal operational information.
- Slick Jim’s Used Cars: Analysis of Business Performance
This report discussed at length the performance of Slick Jim’s Used Car business with model input, processing and reports using MS Excel.
- Three Types of Costing Techniques in the Organizations
The paper discusses three types of costing techniques that can be used by organizations to cut down their costs and achieve profitability.
- Investment Appraisal for BL
BL should invest in the machine as it will increase the shareholders' value in both the capital expenditure manual criteria and recalculated NPV.
- Packwell Limited: Analysis of Costing System
The objective of having an efficient costing system is to arrive at the cost and profitability of the individual unit of product or service manufactured.
- Competition Bikes Inc Case Study
Holding a commodity's selling price constant, an increase in fixed cost and a decrease in contribution margin results in an increase in the number of units required to break even.
- Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
The main idea of the paper is to dwell upon the problem of accounting in capital budgeting and to consider various cost analysis methods which may be used for investment appraisal.
- Financial Practices of the Citi Group
This paper describes the methods of financial activity that the Citi group, a company dealing with intangible assets, uses in its daily practice.
- Network Project: The Company IT Solutions INC.
The company IT solutions inc. is a small company dealing in turnkey network design and implementation. Services provided by the company include onsite network solutions.
- Managerial Accounting and the Business Environment
Managerial accounting gives the managers and the internal personnel a summary of all the company’s activities that are of importance to them.
- Management Accounting: The Transformantion in a Modern Business World
In any business enterprise or organization, there are two broad categories of accounting information that are produced.
- Product Costing and Product Pricing Practices
This work presents an annotated bibliography, on the basis of which it is possible to conduct research on the topic "Product Costing and Product Pricing Practices".
- No Risk in Abolishing Budgeting
Beyond budgeting has a very simple slogan in its head. That is “abolish budget”. This model claims to have abolished the traditional budgets and budgeting techniques.
- Activity-Based Costing
Activity-based costing is not essentially a groundbreaking accounting concept; the author just endeavors to look at the costing mechanisms from an entirely different perspective.