- 🔝 Top-10 Examples of Acquisition Analysis
- 🤔 What Does Acquisition Mean in Business?
- 📊 How to Do (Business) Acquisition Analysis?
- 📝 SWOT Analysis for Acquisition
- 📋 Brand Acquisitions Examples
- 📝 Acquisition Analysis Research Paper Examples
- 💡 Essay Ideas on Acquisition Analysis
- 👍 Good Acquisition Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- 🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Acquisition Analysis
We frequently hear about large, well-known companies being acquired. An acquisition occurs when one company purchases the majority or all of the shares of another company to gain control of it. Some successful examples of such investments are: Google paid $1.65 billion to purchase YouTube 15 years ago, and Amazon completed its $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods about 5 years ago. Acquisitions are closely related to mergers, but they are still different.
🔝 Top-10 Examples of Acquisition Analysis
- Apple Inc.'s Retail Marketing Strategy
- Cisco Systems Company: Leading Organisational Change
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Reasons and Consequences
- Customer Relationship Management in Lebanon Banks
- Merck and Medco Companies Acquisitions and Mergers
- Global Business Management and Strategies
- Building a New Business Within an Established Firm
- Company Internationalisation, Its Ways and Reasons
- Apple Company's Performance
- Cultural Variation across International Organizations
🤔 What Does Acquisition Mean in Business?
What is the definition of acquisition? Acquisition in business is a corporate transaction in which a company buys another company to combine operations and increase profitability. The fundamental purpose of this approach is to access new assets and human capital, increase brand popularity and raise stock prices.
Acquisition usually involves small or medium companies rather than big corporations. As a result, the parent company can achieve various goals through this process. For example, it can improve its financial rates or benefit from another business’s customer base and market position. The acquisition can have 4 different forms: vertical, horizontal, conglomerate, and congeneric.
What Is the Difference Between a Merger and an Acquisition?
Mergers and acquisitions almost always go together in business but differ. The main distinction is that the former establishes a new, autonomous company, while the latter leads to the absorption of the purchased organization. A merger takes place when two independent companies voluntarily join forces to form a single, new organization. This model involves businesses of about the same size and scope. Mergers help organizations reduce operational costs, expand into new markets, and increase sales and profits.
📊 How to Do (Business) Acquisition Analysis?
Business acquisition analysis is a method that examines the assets, liabilities, and financial situation of the target company. This case study aids in analyzing the dangers and potential advantages of the decision to acquire another firm.
The template of business acquisition analysis consists of 4 crucial parts.
Part I: Verifying the Target’s Financial Situation
It is crucial to compare trend lines using profit and loss statements. This comparison determines whether the target firm’s financial situation is improving. Financial information that is unclear raises a red flag. Purchasing an organization whose statements are hard to understand is not a good idea. Instead, the business should seek out clear financial information. To do so, the company can do the following:
- Request audited financial statements.
- Check if the reports are comprehensible.
- Find out if the business has ever been for sale.
- Learn the purchase prices of public and private companies.
Part II: Examining Target’s Resources
It’s vital to regularly assess and determine the worth of fixed assets in the open market. In addition, the firm should consider how well the target company did with collecting accounts payable. At this analysis stage, the company should do the following:
- Identify the fixed assets of the target company.
- Examine the firm’s receivables.
- Check intellectual property.
Part III: Studying the Target’s Liabilities
Further, the organization should look into employees’ salaries, target accounts, and contractual obligations. Here are the specific steps the company should follow:
- Enquire about employee information.
- Analyze the debt of the target company.
- Examine the target’s accounts payable.
- Gather data on the conditions of contracts.
- Check if the business is being sued.
- Determine any possible environmental problems.
- Examine the business’s taxes.
Part IV: Finding Advantages of Acquisition
The perfect formula is when the company being acquired can bring a good profit. Therefore, the organization should consider its business plan to understand if its goals will be achieved faster after purchasing a new business. Here is what a company can do:
- Examine the strategic fit.
- Take into account how challenging the company integration will be.
- Determine the expected increase in revenue.
- Check if the acquisition is legal.
- Decide on the payment method for the purchase.
📝 SWOT Analysis for Acquisition
How to acquire a company with the help of SWOT analysis? SWOT analysis is a perfect tool for acquisition. It examines a company’s current situation and potential future directions. To understand whether the company is worth purchasing, managers should analyze its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Including other stakeholders in the SWOT analysis is an excellent idea to gain a broader perspective. After researching, managers can formulate an action plan for the company’s future success.
📋 Brand Acquisitions Examples
The fact that each transaction is unique, even though they are all somewhat comparable, makes acquisitions one of the fascinating areas of finance. We have prepared the 5 most exciting brand acquisition examples for you:
- Disney has purchased a part of 21st Century Fox’s assets for $52.4 billion.
- Michael Kors has acquired Jimmy Choo for about $1.2 billion.
- Apple has bought Shazam for $400 million.
- Google has purchased a part of the HTC Smartphone Team for $1.1 billion.
- The Coca-Cola Company has bought Monster for $2.15 billion.
📝 Acquisition Analysis Research Paper Examples
- Shipping Company Expansion PlanBusiness essay sample: The purpose of this paper is to provide a detailed expansion plan for a leading shipping company. The company was founded over forty years ago in Saudi Arabia.
- Southwest Airlines' Strategic ManagementBusiness essay sample: This case analysis focused on Southwest Airlines' competitive advantage and competition, SWOT analysis, Porter's Five Forces, and strategic recommendations.
- Whole Foods Market Company’s Strategic AuditBusiness essay sample: This paper is a strategic audit of Whole Foods Market, right from its inception to 2004 where the case study ends. The company has been very successful in its operations.
- Etisalat's Strategic Management and OperationsBusiness essay sample: Etisalat has integrated the concept of strategic management processes in its operation. The case study is based on the Value Chain Analysis, SWOT analysis, and BCG.
- NXP Semiconductor Company's Organisational ChangeBusiness essay sample: This paper reviews the issues faced by NXP Semiconductor in the course of implementing its change project. It assesses the strategic management and leadership practices.
- Cisco Systems Inc.'s Organisational Theory, Design, ChangeBusiness essay sample: The case study assesses how Cisco Systems has succeeded in implementing the organisational theory, design, and change.
- Electrolux Company's Business Studies and StrategyBusiness essay sample: One of the most outstanding stakeholders of Electrolux is the targeted community of consumers who are located in various markets across the world.
- Marriott International Company's Strategic DirectionBusiness essay sample: The paper aims to analyze Marriott by examining market brands that cut across the entire economic-level consumer segments and the factors that shape the strategic direction.
- Lincoln Electric Company's ManagementBusiness essay sample: Lincoln Electric Corporation, a today's world leader in the welding equipment and consumables industry with more than one hundred-year history.
- Kraft and Cadbury Companies: Cross-Cultural IssuesBusiness essay sample: This report aims to investigate, analyze, and recommend the appropriate cross-cultural aspects and strategies that Kraft Foods Inc. needs to adopt to successfully fit in the shoes of Cadbury.
- Starbucks Strategic Plan & Global MarketBusiness essay sample: Researching Starbucks strategic plan? ☕ Read the paper to learn how Starbucks has attained an optimal market position in the specialty business. 🥇 However, the Starbucks company can enhance its performance by implementing strategic marketing recommendations. ❗
- Wal-Mart's Low-Cost Provider StrategyBusiness essay sample: Wal-Mart employs a low-cost provider strategy that allows the company to sell the lowest priced products and make it the number one business organization in the world.
- Lowe’s Companies Inc.’s Consolidated Balance SheetsBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes the Lowe’s consolidated balance sheets to perform the trend analysis, including horizontal and vertical analysis and also the financial ratio analysis.
- Marlboro Company's StrategyBusiness essay sample: This paper focuses on an analysis of Marlboro cigarettes which is a brand of Phillip Morris, in particular it identifies growth options and changes in strategy.
- Scorecard Inc.'s Human Resource StrategyBusiness essay sample: Scorecard, Inc., is a privately-owned company that manufactures and sells a range of sporting goods for games and practice. This study discusses the HR strategy of the company.
- The Coca-Cola Company's International Drink MarketBusiness essay sample: This paper analyses the international market of Coca-Cola to provide insights into how the company has operated to achieve the top position in the soft drink industry.
- The Resource-Based View: Internal AnalysisBusiness essay sample: RBV argues that any company that seeks a competitive advantage must first consider exploiting internal factors before considering the external factors/environment.
- Unilever Company. International Strategic Management.Business essay sample: Unilever Corporation, the world’s second largest producer of consumer products. Unilever has world wide operations, sells food, household articles and personal care products.
- Procter and Gamble Company: Strategic Business AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper provides information about Procter and Gamble Company, engaged in the production of various consumer goods; provides company's SWOT-analysis and management features.
- Global Staffing Strategies in Acquisition CasesBusiness essay sample: This report explores the functions of human resource management and the changing roles of HRM to deal with the acquisition and other changes in a company's overall strategy.
- A Competitive Global Business EnvironmentBusiness essay sample: The management of any particular business and their employees work hard to be competitive, not only on behalf of the whole company but also within their own departments or other capacity.
- The Coca-Cola Company's Business Plan for 5 YearsBusiness essay sample: The beverage industry in which the Coca-Cola Company operates is the carbonated beverages market or the carbonated drinks market.
- Human Resources After Merger and AcquisitionBusiness essay sample: Merger and acquisition is a business activity on the same level as divestments, joint ventures, spin-ins and spin-outs, and strategic partnerships.
- Google’s Business Strategy and Will Show a Thorough Analysis of ItBusiness essay sample: This paper examines Google as a company including its history or origin, its growth, products and services, and the business model it has adopted over the years.
- Cemex Company's Strategic AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Cemex Company has grown tremendously from a local manufacturer of cement in Mexico to become the third-largest cement company in the world only behind Lafarge and Holcim.
- Increased Consumer Demand for Smartphone TechnologyBusiness essay sample: Growth in consumer demand for smartphones has positively impacted the software industry. This is because the manufacture of smartphones entirely depends on the availability of effective software
- Monster Networking Case Study AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The paper shows the advantages and disadvantages of the Networking business and also does an analysis of Monster Worldwide to decide what strategy should be taken for business.
- International Business Machines: Case StudyBusiness essay sample: International Business Machine Company (IBM) is a firm in the information technology industry. It was established in 1910 by Thomas, J. Watson.
- Pilgrim Pride Corporation: Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The structure and the strategic decisions of the modern business organizations are well established and particularly defined to achieve their vision with skill management teams.
- Integrated Strategy Project: Thermo KingBusiness essay sample: The integrated strategy attempts to take an internal and external analysis of Thermo King and attempts to draw up a conclusion on the strengths, weaknesses,opportunities and threats
💡 Essay Ideas on Acquisition Analysis
- United Airlines: Strategic Marketing AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The objective is to establish the importance of secondary marketing research through the analysis of United Airlines marketing strategies.
- How Should LE Enter Indian Markets?Business essay sample: Lincoln Electric would be necessary to enter into strategic alliances with strong, established and influential welding partners in order to initiate and sustain a good marketing foothold in India.
- Personal Finance Tesco CompanyBusiness essay sample: Tesco Plc is known as major grocery retail store worldwide. But now Tesco is going to offer Consumer Banking n the financial market to gather potential customers.
- IBM Company: The New Vector of DevelopmentBusiness essay sample: The IBM company is in the process of diversifying from the goods production sector to the services sector. With this orientation the biggest supply that IBM gets is that of labor.
- Cadbury and Coca-Cola Supply Chain ManagementBusiness essay sample: Cadbury and Coca Cola were at odds with supply chain management and supply chain strategy, which did not prevent them from integrating their supply chain management strategies.
- JetBlue in the Global Financial DownturnBusiness essay sample: Competition in airline industry has led to JetBlue Airline Company having to always be at par with the changing technology.
- Business Environment in Time of GlobalizationBusiness essay sample: Business environment today is characterized by frequent changes than poses challenged to managers. Globalization, technological advancement make business environment highly unpredictable.
- Coca-Cola’s Acquisition of Chinese Juice CompanyBusiness essay sample: For Coca-Cola Company to reap from investing in a juice company in China, its management had to be well versed with some of the social trends present in the Chinese market.
- Starbucks: Multi-Channel GrowthBusiness essay sample: Starbucks Company first officially opened its doors for business in 1971. At this Seattle's Pike, the company had a vision of supplying coffee to surrounding restaurants and bars.
- Business School in London: Business PlanBusiness essay sample: The school will require various personnel to facilitate its operations. These will include educators and support staff to facilitate the process of education.
- MyBank: The Aspect of Change ManagementBusiness essay sample: MyBank have survived the wave of market competition and economic recession through strategically positioning themselves to accept and embrace continuous change in work culture.
- Riverside Electronics Plc: Financial ReportBusiness essay sample: By utilizing the revenues that it currently has, it will be able to adequately budget for the expansion project so that it carries it out with well-set achievable targets.
- International Business Strategy: Case Study on Clippy BagBusiness essay sample: Based on Clippy London’s products, I would strongly recommend business franchising as the entry mode to different international markets.
- Contracting Case StudyBusiness essay sample: Contractual negotiations on the matters of supplying H-19C helicopter systems, as well as enhancing the computer program development, is one of the key steps in H-19 Helicopter Program development.
- Examples of Right and Wrong Decisions in MarketingBusiness essay sample: Discussion about how marketing is defined in terms of satisfying customers' needs and wants on examples of companies.Examples of right and wrong decisions in marketing.
- Shangri-La Hotel Group Case StudyBusiness essay sample: The Shangri-La Hotel Group has managed to succeed because of its superior products and services, and a respectable international record of accomplishment.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving of Kraft Foods and CadburyBusiness essay sample: The overall management of Cadbury was changed to reflect that of Kraft Foods. The management of Kraft Foods realized that this was one of the challenges it was facing with its management
- Apple INC.: Electronics Industry CompanyBusiness essay sample: The industry is driven by innovation; thus, significant pressure is placed on the design and engineering teams of Apple INC. to design and develop innovative products.
- Southwest Airlines' Analysis: In a Different WorldBusiness essay sample: The air carriers market is a very competitive industry in the world today. This case study analyzes the southwest airline in comparison to other airlines in the industry.
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Impact on StakeholdersBusiness essay sample: This essay will discuss the quality of mergers and acquisitions and the social and economic impact on various stakeholders to evaluate the current state of M&A development.
- Acquisitions Business: The Principle of Acquisition ManagementBusiness essay sample: This paper discusses what acquisitions management, its characteristics, and its principle are. Ethical issues with acquisitions management and their organizational effects.
- Acquisition Proposal for Volkswagen GroupBusiness essay sample: The present report aims at providing a proposal for Volkswagen Group in terms of a strategic acquisition in the automotive industry.
- US v. Bayer AG, et al.: Case StudyBusiness essay sample: The court decision on the divestiture of the company assets is fair and protects the interests of American consumers and market participants.
- Acquisition of Tedeschi Food Shops by 7-ElevenBusiness essay sample: This document will review the background, reasons and results, and acquisition process of Tedeschi Food Shops Inc. the largest retail chain of convenience stores 7-Eleven Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson’s Corporate and Business StrategyBusiness essay sample: Johnson and Johnson is a multinational company operating in several markets connected with healthcare products and services.
- Elon Musk Changing Tesla CompanyBusiness essay sample: This paper aims to analyze two significant changes introduced by Elon Musk to Tesla and discuss mistakes and competitive advantages achieved through implemented innovations.
- Pepsi Cola Analysis and EvaluationBusiness essay sample: PepsiCo is a global business in the beverage and snack food industry that has built its business strategy on diversification of its portfolio, optimization of processes.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s History and Physical StrengthBusiness essay sample: The success of JPMC is attributed to its historical operations and product positioning in various markets including mergers, acquisitions, and the strong operating base.
- Issues in Accounting: Synergy and Benefits to Merging CompaniesBusiness essay sample: The article indicates that the rate of ABC implementation is quite low in Australian firms and is quite successful in firms where it is implemented.
- The Big 4 Accounting Firms vs the Smaller Firms in Terms of Auditing and ConsultingBusiness essay sample: The purpose of the present paper is to determine the differences between the Big 4 accounting firms versus smaller firms in the industry in terms of auditing and consulting.
👍 Good Acquisition Analysis Essay Examples to Write about
- Wooden Post Ltd: Company’s Investment ChallengeBusiness essay sample: Managers are faced with numerous decisions that require massive application of strategic analysis and interpretation of the situation.
- Comparing Canadian GAAP and International Financing Reporting Standards (IFRS)Business essay sample: The paper explores the differences between the Canadian GAAPs and the IFRS being introduced as well as the various implications on financial reporting.
- The Friendly Card Inc.: Business CaseBusiness essay sample: The main objective of Friendly Card Inc. in purchasing the machine is to increase its profit. The machine will help the company in reduction of lead time, and operations costs.
- Custom Snowboard Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The financial performance of the Custom Snowboard Company has been good for the past three years making the company need to expand and venture into other markets.
- Finance: The Issues That Face a Manager in the Process of Evaluating a New ProjectBusiness essay sample: The report is aimed at evaluating the issues that face a manager in the process of evaluating a new project. This is done through the consideration of cash flow evaluation.
- Tweedie Plc.: Analysis and DiscussionBusiness essay sample: Tweedie was found to be more profitable, efficient, and more liquid but has higher financial leverage than its competitor Bilton.
- Financial Policy: Evaluating an Acquisition or a New ProjectBusiness essay sample: Acquisition refers to the act of contracting or taking possession of something. Firms that have an acquisition contract agree on the terms and conditions.
- SABIC Acquisition of GE PlasticBusiness essay sample: Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) is a chemical manufacturing company located in Riyadh. It is one of the top manufacturing companies in Saudi Arabia.
- Goodwill Accounting in "The Financial Accounting Standards Board"Business essay sample: Goodwill is defined as an asset that the purchasing company should recognize and add to the purchasing price of the company during acquisition.
- Accounting Summary Report: The Case of Competition BikesBusiness essay sample: This paper is an analysis of the financial statements of Competition Bikes to decide on whether it can merge with or acquire the Canadian Biking facility.
- Report for Domino’s Pizza EnterprisesBusiness essay sample: The objective of this report is to apply the theory of corporate finance to a real organization and this paper selects Domino's Pizza Enterprises.
- Supermarkets of Australia. Corporate RestructuringsBusiness essay sample: Woolworth (WOW) is the largest retailer store that operates in Australia and New Zealand by sales and capitalizations.
- Delta Airlines Incorporation in the Aviation IndustryBusiness essay sample: Delta Airlines Incorporation was established in 1924 as an aerial crop dusting company. The firm offers air transport to passengers and cargo in the United States and other countries.
- Methods of Financial and Operational Leverage Considered in AcquisitionsBusiness essay sample: The paper aims to critically explore viable financial options for General Electric Company to acquire another company, SABIC Corporation.
- Printcomm Firm's Acquisition Proposal for DigitechBusiness essay sample: Printcomm is a communication firm that provides back-to-back printing service by merging production capabilities to generate finished copies and dispense the printed materials.
- The Globalization of the CEMEX CompanyBusiness essay sample: The success of CEMEX Company can be attributed to the waves of acquisition that the firm started undertaking in the late 1980s
- Accounting - The International Accounting, Manager DutiesBusiness essay sample: The international accounting body should never compromise on these qualities, as this could prove detrimental to stakeholders.
- Analysis of Liabilities, Assets and Equity in the Balance Sheet of Agthia GroupBusiness essay sample: The paper seeks to carry out an analysis of liabilities, assets, and equity in the balance sheet of Agthia Group.
- Custom Snowboards: Financial Analysis and Strategies for Entering the New MarketBusiness essay sample: Custom Snowboards Inc. will enter the European market on its own. The capital budgeting techniques will be used to evaluate the viability of building a new plant in Europe.
- Custom Snowboards European ExpansionBusiness essay sample: The European Expansion presents a great opportunity for Custom Snowboards to grow its revenue and global presence.
- Deltic Timber Corporation Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper shows the financial data use in financial analysis in decision-making for potential investors, by carrying out a broad financial analysis for Deltic Timber Corporation.
- Occidental Petroleum, McKesson Corporation, and Nike, Inc.: Economic PerformanceBusiness essay sample: This treatise is a report to the Chief Finance Officers of Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Nike, Inc., and McKesson Corporation.
- The Capital Asset Pricing ModelBusiness essay sample: The competing models used to determine the company’s stock bargain include the weighted average cost of capital.
- Stock Market Analysis: PepsiCo vs. Coca-Cola CompanyBusiness essay sample: Over the past 12 quarters, coca-cola has raised its dividends more slowly and consistently, whereas PepsiCo has drastically upped its dividends.
- Financial Analysis: A Case for Coca-Cola and PepsiBusiness essay sample: This paper analyzes Pepsi versus Coca-Cola, describes the companys' history, product, major customers, major suppliers, and leadership, and provides a synopsis of each company.
- Unilens Vision Incorporation's Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This paper demonstrates the use of real financial data in decision-making for potential investors. This analysis attempts to reflect on the financial analysis.
- Present Value and Future ValueBusiness essay sample: This paper discusses the present and future value. Present value is the present of future cash flow. Future value is the value of cash inflows that will be received in the future.
- Financial Analysis of Intercontinental HotelBusiness essay sample: This paper dwells upon the share buyback program and special dividends and management performance of InterContinental Hotels Group.
- Competition Bikes, Inc.: Financial AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Competition Bikes has an opportunity to expand its operations in Canada and it is better to evaluate the firm financial position.
- Mergers & Acquisition: Role in the Business EnvironmentBusiness essay sample: Mergers and acquisitions have become very common in nowadays. Mergers and acquisitions, usually referred to as M&A, are aspects of management, corporate finance and strategy.
🎓 Simple Research Paper Examples with Acquisition Analysis
- Proxy Fight: Microsoft's Acquisition of YahooBusiness essay sample: In 2008, Microsoft offered to acquire Yahoo at $31 per share. The acquisition was to be settled through the transfer of all shares including outstanding.
- Financial Concepts for Leaders Final PaperBusiness essay sample: The choice of the strategy in this situation can be essentially described as the decision of prioritizing either profits or stability.
- An Analytical Presentation for the Custom Snowboards Strategic ExpansionBusiness essay sample: This report identifies some key features of the financial nature that may affect the Custom Snowboards, Inc. company’s ability to access the proposed loan from the bank.
- PepsiCo and the Issue of Its Growth StockBusiness essay sample: PepsiCo is a growing firm and has a growth stock, therefore any investor willing to invest in such stock can do so as it also has a high value of equity.
- Aspects of the Enron ScandalBusiness essay sample: Enron entered into long-term contracts with gas suppliers. The company was to buy oil reserves at a fixed price, then sell to potential customers.
- Johnson & Johnson: Corporate FinanceBusiness essay sample: JNJ’s stock is a firm choice for growth and dividend yield right now. The firm is stable, exceptionally diverse with fair potential for growth and huge global exposure.
- Financial Analysis of KOSS CorporationBusiness essay sample: The paper discusses the financial analysis of Koss Corporation. It operates in the audio/video industry. It is a segment of the home entertainment industry.
- Financial Analysis of Cavco Industries INC.Business essay sample: This paper discusses the use of real financial data in financial analysis in decision-making for investors. It carries out a financial analysis for Cavco Industries Incorporation.
- Financial Analysis for Graphic Packaging Holding CoBusiness essay sample: Graphic Packaging Holdings Company has experienced positive growth in the market. There has been competition that has affected its operations and success in this industry.
- Blackberry Company. Accounting and Financial ManagementBusiness essay sample: When factors that determine sources of funds are included in the Blackberry context, debt financing will be a cheaper alternative than equity due to the interest tax credit.
- Fiat Chrysler Company Takeover and Its EvaluationBusiness essay sample: The notable occurrences during the Fiat and Chrysler takeover depict critical insights. The incidence remains one of the most ferocious and hostile company takeovers.
- Brazilian Energy Drink Company: The Risks and ChallengesBusiness essay sample: This paper describes the risks and challenges that a Brazilian energy drink company may face and how it can operate in the international market.
- Westfarmers Limited: Company AnalysisBusiness essay sample: The company’s driving objective is to satisfy its shareholders through profitable returns, from its business operations.
- Expansion Oportunity for Competition Bikes, Inc.Business essay sample: Competition Bikes, Inc. has the option to acquire Canadian Biking, Inc. at a price that is 30% higher than the market capitalization.
- Telecity Group Plc.: Financial, Strategic and Risk AnalysisBusiness essay sample: This report covers a comprehensive analysis of Telecity Group plc and recommendations are provided for managing these risks more effectively.
- Westlaw.com: Developing B2B RelationshipsBusiness essay sample: This report examines westlaw.com within the United States online legal research market to show how a company can develop its business-to-business (b2b) relationships.
- Managing Corporate Finance of British Media Publishing Company Magazine News PLCBusiness essay sample: This treatise discusses some of the various elements of managing corporate finance of British Media Publishing Company during the acquisition.
- Human Resource and Communication Management PlanBusiness essay sample: The following HR and communication management plan covers the most essential steps required for the advancement of the project.
- Coca Cola: Marketing, Strategy AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Companies have employed various strategies in trying to capture a significant percentage of their market share.
- GlaxoSmithKline: Finance for Decision-Making AssessmentBusiness essay sample: The present report aims at conducting an analysis of the current position of the GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) company in three key areas of development.
- Apple Inc.'s Application of Total Quality ManagementBusiness essay sample: Total quality management is a management model with roots in the 1920s when statistical methods got integrated into corporate governance.
- Federal Acquisition Regulation and Contract ProvisionsBusiness essay sample: The post of a contracting officer is attended by the necessity of carefully handling contracts by examining the conditions and statements specified in the project contract.
- Report on "Deloitte" Company OperationsBusiness essay sample: The paper analyzes Deloitte Company - a global professional services firm that was founded in 1907 under the name Ramsay and Gill Company.
- Analysis of Saputo Inc ExpansionBusiness essay sample: The essay makes the case that China is a promising market for Saputo Inc's future expansion using the four factors: motivation, ownership advantage, location, and entry mode.
- Tim Hortons Inc.: Strategic AnalysisBusiness essay sample: Tim Hortons Inc.’s vision articulates what the company hopes to become in the future while helping direct its strategies such as expansion into the global presence.
- Harford and Li: The Case StudyBusiness essay sample: The case analyzed by Harford and Li aims to explore the problem of decoupling CEO wealth and firm performance.
- Unilever UK Firm's Innovativeness and CreativityBusiness essay sample: The importance of innovation has increased to a level that needs intensive investment, making the Unilever organisation note the need for a different way to initiate creativity.
- GEA Company’s Main Business IssuesBusiness essay sample: A major challenge to the GEA company’s business is that many companies are now considering shifting from using fossil fuels to cleaner energy sources such as solar energy.
- Amazon Company's Resources and CompetenciesBusiness essay sample: The external analysis incorporates the Five Forces developed by Porter as well as the Political, Environmental, Socio-cultural, Technological, Economic, Legal framework.
- Caterpillar Inc.'s Strategic Management and Sales IncreaseBusiness essay sample: This report focuses on Caterpillar Inc.’s strategic management and the approaches that the company has exercised to increase its sales and remain competitive.
- Effective Corporate Governance: Worley LimitedBusiness essay sample: Effective corporate governance is based on a strict separation of managerial functions in the company. At the same time, the responsibilities of all company bodies should be specified.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc's Corporate PerformanceBusiness essay sample: This evaluation report conducts a comprehensive analysis of Lloyds Banking Group plc (Lloyds), keeping in view that the Arden Fund wants to invest in its stocks.
- Home Depot Inc.'s Strategic AuditBusiness essay sample: Home Depot Inc. is the biggest home improvement firm in the United States that supplies tools, products for construction, and services.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Success and FailureBusiness essay sample: Mergers and acquisitions can be an excellent opportunity for companies to grow and enrich their business potential.